Oz and his Glory Hole

Story Info
I found him in the gents.
9.6k words
4.33
10.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers

It had been a long drive back. Then to top it off there was a diversion.

The problem was. I was bursting for a piss.

This traffic was not helping me at all.

I decided to try another way home.

Then I saw it. Public toilets and they looked open.

I pulled over and tried not to look like I was about to piss myself.

Even though I had not been to toilets like these in ages. The look and the smell come right back.

On entering there was a couple of stalls. One door open and the glory hole ready for whoever was waiting in the next one.

I ignored all that and let out a huge sigh when I began peeing.

I heard the occupied door open. Out of curiosity and wondering if I was going to be mugged. I looked over my shoulder.

He was still sitting there.

But it was his face. It took me back years. To when I was around his age. Doing what he was doing. Only I done it with a friend. Peter.

Back then. Not long after my eighteenth. I found myself homeless.

I managed to share a flat with Pete. But we never had any spare money.

Everyone in the country was unemployed. It seemed.

Pete and me tried our best to find any work. But got nothing.

As we had no money. We had no girlfriends.

So we began pleasing ourselves.

We started out just bringing each other off with our hands.

But with little to do. It soon escalated to doing everything.

Then Pete was out for the day in the city centre.

He come home and told me what he had seen.

"I went for a pee, the public one's just by the library."

"I know the one."

"Well one door never opened. But the cubicle next to it, there was two blokes in after each other. You know that noise you make when you cum?"

"Not really. But go on."

"Well they both made the same noise. Only when the second one had been in. I saw him slip some money through the hole that went to the next bog."

"Yeah. It has a name."

"What the toilets?"

"No you fuckwit. It's called a gloryhole. You go in the open one, and if there's someone in next door and they're up for it. I.E. the hole's not covered, then you stick your cock in there and you get sucked off. After that you leave a tip. Sort of."

"How do you know all that? Have you done it?"

"Everybody knows. Apart from you."

"Could we not do it? Make some money."

"I think that would be his spot. He won't be happy if we take it off him."

"Not if we gave him a kicking for it."

"We could. But your missing a massive point. What about the dirty old men. The little cocks. The spotty looking cocks. Those with loads of cheese around their helmet? Are you willing to put them in your mouth. Because mine won't be going there after."

"I know. Put a condom on it."

"We have none."

"But if we went to the family planning clinic and say that the girlfriend can't go on the pill. They give out handfuls of them."

So there we are. We visited the clinic, one at a time.

Armed with our pockets full of rubbers. We evicted the lad from his pitch.

I never forgot his face. How desperate he looked.

The guilt that remained long after Pete and me went our own ways.

This lad looked exactly like the one from all those years ago.

The same blonde hair, same kind of style. The look of fear, and desperation. Not at least he looked like he was homeless.

I could not help but feel pity for him.

Closing the door after me. I sat down.

"I'm not looking for anything. But I want to say something. After that it's up to you."

"What?"

"Years ago I was just like you are now. And you reminded me of somebody from that time. I want to help you."

"How can you do that?"

"Take you to my house. Feed you, let you have a bath. Get you some clothes, and back on your feet. I want nothing from you. All I want is to help you. No funny business. I'll be waiting in the BMW over the road for five minutes then if your not out. I doubt we will ever see each other again. I can give you a fiver now, or quite a bit more if you give me a little bit of trust."

I left that five pound note between us and walked away.

It was when I was sat in my car wondering if I had done the right thing. When he opened the door.

"No funny business?"

"Nothing. No building you up and asking you to do any favours. Nothing."

He climbed in.

"Hi. I'm Nick."

"Oz. Pleased to meet you."

We shook hands.

On our way to my place. I knew that Oz was homeless. He stunk.

"I'm sorry mate but you certainly have an aroma. Have you got anything left, clothes and things?"

"I can't get to where I was sleeping until after six. When everyone has gone."

"Where were you dossing?"

"There's some outbuildings in there." As we drove past an old school which was undergoing a redevelopment.

"Shall we come back later for your things?"

"If we could. Please."

"Ok. We get to mine. I'll give you a quick tour, run you a bath, get you some food and I'll sort out some clothes for you. Perhaps you'll want a lie down too?"

"Probably."

"Ok. After that then we'll come back so you can get your gear, and maybe go and buy you some things."

After the tour. I ran Oz his bath. He filled the washer with his clothes, wrapped a towel around himself and stood at the bathroom door.

"You don't have to do everything."

"It's just until your settled. The only thing is. There is no toothbrush at the minute, nor is there a spare razor. Something else for the shops. Have a nice soak. I'll make you a sandwich. I'll leave it on your bed. Tea coffee?"

It's ok I'll sit with you. In my towel, If your ok with that?"

"I'm ok. See you when you get out."

You could not miss how skinny he was, and dirty.

Something was telling me to feed him little but often. So his body would get used to food again, and to hydrate him.

Oz eventually walked into the kitchen. Gleaming compared to earlier. He just needed a shave and to brush his teeth.

I thought he could have wrapped a bigger towel around himself.

I put his sandwich down in front of him with his cuppa.

He wolfed down the food.

I got up to get him a biscuit.

When I turned around, I could clearly see his tackle. This lad was well hung.

He noticed me staring.

"Sorry I was not thinking."

"No need to be sorry. If I had that I would be showing it off all the time."

For the first time since Pete. I really wanted his cock.

All of him actually.

He finished his tea. "Go on and have yourself an hour or so. Then we'll go to the shops and get your things."

He went to his room. I tidied around. The washer finished, I put his clothes into the drier.

When they were dry. I had a look at them. All of his things were threadbare.

But they would have to do until we come back from the shops.

I had to go and wake him. Or we would miss the shop.

I knocked at the bedroom door, paused and walked in. He was still asleep, the quilt off him. And he lay there with a hard on. His cock must have been at least eight inches. Not only long but fat too.

People should have been paying him to suck and play with his.

I pulled the quilt over him to cover his bits, and gently shook his shoulder.

"Oz It's time to get up."

His eyes slightly opened, and he smiled.

"I'll put the kettle on and get your clothes."

When I come back with his things. He was sat up. "I'm sure I kicked the duvet off."

"I covered you when I come to get you up. There's your gear."

We only went to a supermarket. They had a good range of mens clothes.

All Oz wanted was some socks, boxers, a pair of jeans and a t shirt. I insisted on more jeans and shirts.

Along with some razors, and a toothbrush. We picked what food he liked. I treated myself to a bottle of white rum.

After collecting his other things. we headed home.

On the way there I had to tell him how I ended up like him. Except the mugging bit. What I done, and how I ended up being quite successful.

I learned nothing new about him. Although I felt that he wanted to tell me.

At home he insisted on showing me all of his new things on him. Including his boxers and the large bulge.

He wanted to clean the bath. Have a shower and then shave.

I began feeding the washer his other clothes. I would have just liked to throw them all out.

Oz came down all clean and shaved. Just in his boxers.

A real transformation. He was a good looking lad. Probably in need of a haircut.

I gave him some more food. Then he went back to bed.

I opened up the rum and had a few drinks before going to bed myself.

Outside his bedroom. Oz was having aa bad dream. I could hear him whimpering and crying.

I went in and woke him. "Oz your having a nightmare."

He woke up and held onto my arm. I sat on the side of the bed. He cuddled into me. Then started to sob.

"I'm sorry. It's just so safe and quiet here, and what I've missed after all these months of roughing it. As well as you taking a chance with me."

Oz moved in to kiss me. I pulled away. "Don't you want me?"

"I said nothing funny. I think that your not in the right state. It would make me feel as if I took advantage of you. Do you want me to sit here until you go to sleep?"

"Thanks. But I think I'll be ok."

"Ok then. But you know where I am if you need me. Sleep tight."

I went back down to the kitchen. Another drink wouldn't do no harm. I could listen out for Oz.

It sounded as if he was asleep. So I drifted off.

In the morning I woke up with Oz in my bed. Cuddling into me. I could feel his hard on in my back. Oh how I wanted that monster of his. Even though I had not even looked at a cock for about twenty years.

I wondered what it would feel like, so big opening my hoop wide. Filling me with cum so deep in me.

That set me off. My cock was now solid. After all I said the night before and now I wanted to have some fun.

I managed to turn around. To face Oz.

He was coming round.

When he opened his eyes, he gave me a smile. "Sorry I had some really bad dreams. I did try and wake you. But you were out for the count."

"But you did get some sleep?"

"Yes a couple of hours. Sleeping in bed is strange."

"You stay there and I'll make us some coffee."

"We could do something else if you want."

He took hold of my cock. "It would be a waste if you didn't use this."

His touch was so soft and gentle.

My resolve was beginning to wain.

"But I said last night about taking advantage of you."

"It is my way of thanking you."

"What if I wanted to do the same to you though."

"I'm not going to stop you."

He took my hand and placed it on his far bigger cock. "You do want to touch it don't you?"

We lay there stroking our cocks.

He was so cute. His cock so hard and big.

I gave in and kissed him. He kissed me back.

His kisses were so soft and gentle. His tongue almost tickled mine.

I broke away and was first to go down. Throwing the quilt on the floor. I wanted a good look at this member.

Oz lay flat on his back. His cock stood to attention.

Taking a hold of it. I had a good look at his weapon. Not only to savour it's beauty. But to also see if there was anything obviously wrong there. After all he had just been living on the streets, and I rescued him from selling himself.

All looked nice and clean and felt nice and hard.

I kissed the tip. Thanked my lucky stars and gave it my best to please and tease him. Just flicking my tongue all over his helmet. Kissing it worshipping it.

I struggled at first getting used to having my mouth so full.

But the muscle memory was still there. Soon I had my first mouthful of Oz' cum, and he could cum.

"I didn't mean to cum so quick. I'm not that used to being the one taking the pleasure.

"I really enjoyed that so don't worry." I kissed him.

Oz broke away from kissing and went straight down to sucking me off.

He could take all my six and a bit inches. He bobbed his head so fast.

It didn't take him long to make me spurt.

We kissed some more. I managed to tell him that he was good at sucking.

"It's something that I learned quickly. Do it deep and do it fast so they cum quick. So I could get it over and done with. Unless I thought he was sexy. But they were few and far between."

We lay on the bed. My head resting on his thigh. He done the same. Our cocks so close to getting sucked again.

"So how did you end up on the streets?"

"My auntie and me were fucking. We had been doing it for six months easy. My uncle worked away so we had the time.

Then she got me to dress in her things, and then she made me fuck her.

I liked to wear her things, and when I got the chance I always pinched something to wear at home. I think she knew what I was doing.

Then my uncle got me a job with his company. I had to share a room with him while we were away.

He started sucking me off at first. Then the more he got me to do things the worse he got. It ended up with him raping me. I would have probably let him fuck me there if he asked.

I told my auntie what happened. She called me a liar and told me to fuck off before she told everyone that I was a slut for coming on to my uncle. That I wore her things that I stole from her. And I put my hand up her dress at a party."

"Could you not call her bluff and say that you would go to the police?"

"I don't think they would believe a story like that."

"So you ended up homeless."

"I went to a shelter. But it was full of junkies and wino's. So I thought I would just go begging. Until some bloke on the street asked if I wanted to make some money. I sucked him off in a back lane."

"Pete and me had some offers to do it out in the open. Together. We always thought that it was too dangerous and never took them up on it. I suppose we were a bit soft like that. But we had somewhere to go to at the end of the day."

"So why do that?"

"Just for the money. We were always short of money. Plus there was a recession going on too."

"Then you went straight?"

"When we split. I never really wanted another man. I started a relationship with a girl I knew and I have had plenty more since as well."

"So why me?"

"You reminded me of a lad that used to do the same thing as Pete and me. Our competitor. When I saw your face those feeling come straight back. Like it was yesterday. It's no good living like that. So I am taking a chance on you."

"For what?"

"To get you on your feet. Get you a job and then a place of your own."

"What do I have to do to repay you?"

"Nothing. Just don't rob me or take the piss with my generosity."

"So your not going to make me have sex with you?"

"Only if you want to do that with me. It is ok if you don't want to I won't make you."

"So I can do this?"

My soft cock vanished into his mouth.

When his cock began to stir. Mine went hard.

We sucked each other for a lot longer that time.

After we had swallowed cum again. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What?"

"Would you fuck me later on?"

"Give me ten minutes and I will then."

"No I'm going to need to feel clean there first. Plus we will need some lube. In fact a lot of lube if I'm going to be trying to take that monster of yours."

"You'll take it easily. I'll be gentle."

"I know you will. It's been over twenty years since my last time."

We showered alone. Had coffee. I made Oz eat something for breakfast. As cum was not really food. He still had a few more days of eating little and often.

I took him out to buy a few more clothes and things.

All day I dreamed of feeling him pushing his cock in me. My cock was nearly always a semi. Even my arsehole was looking forwards to the event. Some of the things he said bothered me.

'What kind of family is he from?'

'Should he have counselling?'

'Is he straight, bi or gay for pay?'

'What about the crossdressing?'

And what could I do to help...

We got home from the shopping. I wanted him to have a little nap after some food.

He was starting to look better already. But there was still a little way to go.

Plus if he was in bed then I could get some housework done and make sure that I felt empty and clean down there for him to fuck me.

But Oz insisted on doing some tidying up. He had to start and pay his way somehow.

In the end we managed to get a little sleep. Alone in our own beds.

I had a quick coffee when I got up. Then hit the shower.

Oz wanted juice. He asked if I wanted to watch him showering. Or if I wanted to make sure that he was nice and clean.

I left him to it. He kept himself clean anyway.

Just as I was taking my first sip of rum. Oz came into the kitchen. Stark naked. Already halfway aroused.

"Are you pouring one for me?"

"I don't think you will be able to take it. Unless you were guzzling loads already."

"Never had a drink for ages. I even stopped smoking with having no money."

"Would you rather not have a can of beer instead?"

Luckily, he took his time with the can. I thought that he would gulp it down then another and then be ill and ruin our plans.

His cock never went any softer, as we drank.

It tested me to my limit on holding back. I wanted to feel him in me so much.

"Why am I the only one naked?"

"Because I expected you to be dressed. Shall I take my things off for you?"

He nodded. And watched me stripping off.

His cock grew by the time I was naked with him.

I held back. There was plenty of time to fuck.

Oz stood closer and closer to me, as we discussed his plans for the future.

I was never attracted to Pete as much as I was to Oz.

I gave in.

We stood there in the kitchen kissing. Our bodies close together. Cocks twitching against the other.

Oz fondled my ass cheeks. I pulled and pinched on his nipples. Even they were on the large size for a man.

When I sucked on them, he discovered that he loved that too.

Seeing as my head was closer to his dick. It would have been rude not to have a little suck and play with it.

By the time I was ready to leave it alone so we could go upstairs. I had it soaked with my saliva.

I followed him up the stairs. His cute ass just in front of me.

Grabbing him by the hips. He stopped. I pushed him in the back so he bent over.

His ass was just in front of me. I parted his cheeks and started off kissing all around his hole. Then rimmed that little hole of his.

Oz loved the attention I was giving to his ring. He ended up kneeling, spreading his cheeks for me. Then begged for me to do it in bed.

In my bedroom. I expected him to get ready for some more of me eating his ass.

It was my turn for that pleasure.

"Get yourself nice and comfy. Soon you will be feeling me in you."

There was some fidgeting around. Before I felt him touch my little hole.

It was almost a tickle to my ring. Then his kisses to my crack, my ring. His tongue wriggling away. Going on to lapping away. All of my ass received treatment from his tongue.

A pause. And I felt cold and wet by my hole.

He edged a finger into me. Fingering me slowly at first. Then just after he got to a nice speed. He stopped and added another digit.

My hoop opened some more. He repeated his teasing again.

"Are you ready for me?"

"Be gentle please."

His massive cock touched me. I took a deep breath and prepared myself.

At first it was ok. Then he started entering me. My hole stretched wider and wider. I began panting. Unsure if it was pleasure or the edge of pain.

I almost called it off. Positive my hole would never close again.

Then as I forced myself to relax some more. He began fucking me.

Just a little at first. Giving me some more of him, little by little.

I had to tightly squeeze my cock when I knew he was right up me. The wave of delight when I realised it. I was so close to spurting my load.

When he pulled back that feeling just kept on going. His whole length sliding out. Then getting pushed back up me.

Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers