Oz and his Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he sped up his strokes. It just got better. Never had I felt anything like it.

He had my hole open more than it had ever been.

Nothing had even come close to being as deep.

"Where do you want my cum?"

"In me. Please right up me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He fucked me all right. Then it felt like he was trying to touch my throat from the inside when he began to cum.

After he had shot his load deep in me. Oz stayed up me, and fell on top of me. Panting gently kissing my neck.

A few strokes more of his cock. Then he started slipping out of me.

I tried squeezing my hole. Hoping that no cum was going to leak. Hoping that my hole would ever be the same again.

Once he was out. I dashed to the loo.

I wanted to make sure that I was ok. Check for any damage, let his spunk fall from me.

Wiping myself, I had a look at the tissue.

A sigh of relief when there was no blood. Holding a wet wipe there, I clenched my hole a few times. It felt like it closed properly.

Back in the bedroom. Oz had cleaned his cock.

"Am I going to feel you fucking me now?"

"If you get into position. I might."

Oz spun round. His arse sticking up high.

Once behind him I kissed his arse all over, played with his ring. Licked him all around that little hole of his.

It had been so long since I had played with an arsehole. Including womens. Oz' ring looked perfect. I would have lapped away there all night.

My cock twitched that much, it reminded me that I was going to fuck him.

Now it was my turn to finger him. I was just going to use the one finger to lube him up. Then I decided on using two. "Fuck me for a little bit please. But don't cum. Not just yet."

I slid straight up him. Then began to fuck slowly. Oz then told me what he was after. "Fuck me a little more then poke me again. Just keep adding a finger. If it starts hurting I will tell you."

The thought of what he just asked me to do almost made me cum.

I hoped that he was asking to be fisted. It looked good watching porn.

With my cock ready to erupt. I kept on fucking him. No where near as fast as I wanted to. That feeling would not fade away.

It felt like he was ready. So I pulled away got the lube and sat behind him.

His hole looked just as good, and with a dollop of lube. Two fingers went straight up. A third slipped in there too.

Some more lube covered my hand. I had to use my other hand and close my fingers together tightly.

He took all four fingers up to my knuckles. It felt like I could push further.

"Do you want more?"

He pushed back onto my fingers. "Please. All of it."

With my fingers still in him. I got on my knees, and with a little force. They were right in him. Only my thumb was stopping me.

I worked my fingers in and out for a while then with some more lube. Folded my thumb into my hand and tried to get that up his hole. His ring kept my fingers tight together and it accepted my hand past my knuckles.

Oz was panting away in between moaning and groaning.

Pulling my hand back I watched his hoop stretch wider as my knuckles almost come out. Then I pushed hem back in.

I was wrist deep.

Oz deep in pleasure. I started fucking him. His hole easing little by little every time I brought my knuckles to the very edge.

I made a fist and tried that.

That hole was even tighter at his ring.

Holding my hand there I twisted my wrist back and forth. Amazed at the sight of his anus wrapped tight around my hand.

Then I relaxed my fist and pulled my hand out. Just my fingertips in that gaping hole.

Back up him in one go. All my hand vanished inside.

I gave that a few more goes and thought it best to stop.

There is always the next time.

Now his hole looked used and abused.

"There is some condoms here?"

"On the floor. Why?"

"Put one on and I'll suck you off. I hate the taste of lube. Even the flavoured stuff."

"You put it on for me. I'm covered in it."

Oz got the rubber unwrapped it and used his mouth to slide it over my cock. From there he sucked away. I filled the condom.

"Give me a minute."

Oz went to the bathroom.

I began cleaning my hand with wet wipes.

He come back. And started kissing me, making me fall onto my back. Where more kisses came my way.

"So we both have been stretched that little bit more. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I have never had a hand in anyone before. Your weapon is a lot bigger than the one before too."

"Only a select few have done that to me. I wanted more. But I could not trust the others that much."

"What few?"

"Well there was a couple of 'clients' that persuaded me to join them with their wives. At different times obviously. The wives got off on watching their man with another younger man. It was so easy to get them to fist me and their hands are a lot slimmer. All I had to do was to fuck them afterwards."

"And the others?"

"Just dirty old men. Some were sweet enough. But I always felt that there was something else they would have done. The trust just wasn't there. They offered plenty too."

"Better being safe than sorry."

"So what do you prefer. Cock or pussy?"

"I'm happy with either. But the right woman is better at fisting. taking their forearm. Such a buzz."

"You know I said that I would not abuse you?"

"Yes?"

"Well there are a couple of women where I work. All they seem to do is to want a younger man with a big cock."

"And?"

"What if I told them I know somebody that might service them. For a price. You would get all the money."

"Are they good looking or ugly? Fat or skinny?"

"I would probably do them without a drink to help me. I know one of them has just turned fifty. Her mate is around the same age. They look like middle aged women. Not fat. Far from skinny. Good sized tits too."

"One at a time or both together?"

"Singles I would think."

"Are you joining in?"

"If she asks."

"Would we be fucking if she asked?"

"Best not. No. Just in case. Anyway if anyone asks you around here then you are my nephew. No you just call me your uncle. Family friends and all that shite."

"Here or at hers?"

"It's safer here don't you think?"

"Where will you be then?"

"Pub."

"How much will I get do you think?"

"Whatever you were getting before. I'll leave that to you to tell them."

"Ok I'm in. Whenever they want."

"Right then. Your story is that you got kicked out of your home, and your dossing here until you get enough cash for your own place. That's probably why they are having to pay."

"Right. When they go will you suck me clean?"

"So long as you were not up their ass."

"I won't be. I can go on forever in a pussy. But I never seem to last doing anal. Don't know why."

"Right then you. Let's get some food into you. Do you think you could handle a Chinese?"

"I'll give it my best."

We cleaned ourselves alone. Then I ordered the food and got us some beers.

Oz even managed to stay in his bed that night.

At work Julie and Vicky were hard to catch alone.

The hardest bit was to say that everyone hears their conversations about wanting younger cock. And I had what they wanted... For a price. He is young and needs all the money he can get.

Julie was up for it straight away. She would have left work then to have him.

Vicky was more quiet about it. Probably waiting for the report off Julie.

Julie could not get to mine for a couple of days.

Oz was still up for it.

Between us we agreed that we should only cum that night. I wanted more time for my ass. I told Oz to wait even longer for me to even fuck him never mind fist him.

But two days worth of cum should make Julie happy.

There was still plenty of things to do for Oz. A new mobile, apply for a provisional licence. That should give him a permanent address. Get his name about at the dole.

He got my old mountain bike sorted so he could get some shopping, and get fitter.

Oz turned out to be really good at keeping the place neat and tidy.

We arranged to meet up with Julie in a pub near to work a couple of hours after finishing for the day.

It seemed Julie had already been drinking. But she was more interested in having some time with Oz.

We drove back to mine. I parked the car up and headed off to the local.

About two hours later Oz rang and said Julie was waiting for a taxi. Job done.

I got back just before the cab and caught them kissing behind the front door.

Julie was trying to revive Oz' cock before she left.

Luckily the taxi arrived for her.

When she was away. I asked Oz about his evening.

"Fuck me. She was all over me soon as we shut the door. But what a body, she can fuck. I don't know how many times she cum. She made me do her twice. I think she would have been going all night."

"So it was worth it then?"

"She's coming back not this Saturday but the one after."

"Did she say anything about Vicky?"

"Julie wanted to take a photo of my cock and send it to her. I wouldn't let her. She said that she will tell her when she gets home and I should expect her to be arranging an appointment very soon."

"Hey, if word gets round then you will be a gigolo. Escorting all these women. Would you be happy doing that? After all it's basically the same, just in better surroundings with women this time."

"I couldn't do it if she was really fat or old. But yeah I could do this."

"So we'll have to sign you up for a gym membership then, get that body of yours even more sexy."

"Are you forgetting something?" Oz got his cock out. It was already semi hard.

He stood there while I got on my knees. I just managed to get most of him in my mouth before it grew too big. I could taste Julie's pussy, along with that salty tang of cum.

Soon I had him nice and hard where I could wank away and with a mouth full of saliva I sucked kissed and licked him for his last drops of cum.

Oz repaid me just as I was about to go to bed.

The next day at work Julie was happy and bright. Full of smiles for anyone.

She and Vicky spent a lot of time together, giggling away like a couple of schoolgirls.

It didn't take long for Vicky to have a quiet word with me.

"Julie has told me all about last night. Do you think that I could see him as well?"

"Sure when do you want to come over?"

"How about this Friday night?"

"I can't see a problem. Ask Julie about where and when we met. It'll be the same."

"Great thank you."

As I walked away I could not believe how brazen the two of them were.

If I asked them about a new young female, and if I could fuck her. It would be a disciplinary or more like I would be shown the door.

When I got home I told Oz. He seemed so relaxed about the whole situation. Nothing bothered this lad.

Worse still we had to leave his cum in him. Vicky's turn was not far away.

We met Vicky at the same place. Oz caught sight of her. "We can't do this. I know her."

"Know her how?"

"I've fucked her already. Her and her husband together."

"Ohh. With the fisting and that?"

"Too late she's seen us."

We walked over to her.

I almost said "Hi this is..."

"We already know each other. Hello again young man."

"Hi. Fancy meeting you again. Small world."

I asked if we should have a drink first. Oz might need it.

"We could have drinks at yours. It would be more intimate."

"Is that ok with you Oz?"

"Yeah lets get away It's pointless wasting time here."

I drove us back to mine. Them two sat in the back of the car. All over each other.

It must have something to do with her fisting him. I imagined. Then I thought it would be nice to watch her doing that to him.

The main problem would be that she might want to watch Oz and me at it too.

Could I trust her with something like that?

Looking in the rear view mirror. Vicky was holding Oz' cheek. She had such petite hands. How come I never noticed before?

Just play it cool and hope for the best.

I pulled up at mine. Oz had forgot his key. So I had to park the car and open the door for them.

"Right you two have fun and I'll be as late back as I can. I'll ring to let you know."

Vicky said it. "You could always stop and join in. I think young Oz here will have told you about me and my husband.... But if you have to go... It would be a shame if you did go."

Oz got a can. I poured Vicky and myself a rum and coke. Large ones.

I sat back and watched them ravage each other.

Yet Vicky still managed to finish her drink before me. "Are we having another?"

Too true we will. I had never performed in front of an audience before. I needed lots of courage.

Watching them at it turned me on. Unsure if there was any etiquette I decided to keep my cock in my pants.

Vicky though was getting Oz' big hard cock out. She could suck him deeper than I ever had managed.

She stopped sucking and looked at me. "Have you sucked this before?"

"Yes we have had sex."

"Are you not coming over here to help me?"

I could not resist his cock. I got on the floor by them Vicky fed me Oz' wet dick. We sucked away at it. Taking turns.

"Will you let Oz put his willy up your bum for me?"

"Only if you both play with it first. Will you be taking it too?"

"Maybe. There's plenty of time for that. Are you not supposed to be getting yourself ready?"

I thought it funny that I was the one who was fully naked.

Kneeling again. This time resting my chest on the sofa. I had Vicky and Oz behind me.

I could feel Vicky's nails running up from just above my bollocks and along my ass crack.

Oz kissed my ass cheeks while wanking me.

Vicky started to rim me first. I only knew that due to the lack of stubble.

When Oz done the same he tried fucking me with his tongue.

After a heavenly five minutes. Oz are you going to do it now? I thought that I would never see this again. Go on fuck his arse for me."

"Nobody's fucking me unless there is a lot of lube, and that's still upstairs. Isn't it Oz?"

"Not really. I ordered some. This stuff is way better. I thought it would be easier for you to take me. It's just in the kitchen. I'll go get it."

I managed to sneak a peek at Vicky undressing. Oz returned naked too with his cock bobbing away with every step.

I had both of them working this new lube up me. Now and then they pulled my hole further open. Then resumed poking me.

Oz had lubricated himself he had his bell end against my little hole. I done my best to make sure I was relaxed and ready to be mounted.

It was easier a bit this time. Though he still was stretching me so much. I still had to pant as I gradually took his length.

Vicky sat beside me. Her legs wide apart so she could play with her trimmed pussy.

I managed to get her to move in front of me so I could lap at her cunt while Oz fucked me.

He used his full length really slow. I struggled to lick Vicky with the pleasure.

Vicky wanted some attention on her ring. She wanted what I was getting.

As Oz fucked me and he was getting faster with his strokes. I had to lick Vicky's arsehole. She had pulled her legs back to expose her little hole for me. All the time thinking that I work with this woman. I had no clue that she was into all this and I had not even kissed her. Now I was trying to get my tongue up her ring.

"Oz my sweet I'm ready for you."

He slipped out of me. Leaving me gaping again. Then smeared some gloop over his cock and penetrated her without any problem.

The dirty cow took him all the way in one go. I was soon to find out why.

I was rooted to the spot. Amazed at the sight of his huge cock up Vicky's arse.

She was loving it. As she cum her pussy just looked wetter, no squirting.

As Vicky got closer to another orgasm... "One of you do it to me now."

Seeing as I did not have a clue as to what she was on about. I left that to Oz.

He took another dollop of that lube, and started fingering her hole. She took all his fingers, and then his hand was right up her.

From there he went wrist deep then nearly pulled out his fist. Her ring clenching him all the way.

"Go on fuck Oz. Fuck his pussy and fuck it hard."

Oz shuffled a little in anticipation of me fucking him.

I smeared my cock with lube, and began fucking him. He was not as tight as I thought he would be.

I had lost count on how many times Vicky had said that she was going to cum yet again. But she was at her limit for now.

"Oz sweetie are you ready now?"

"Please."

Vicky let him withdraw.

Now she was covering her hand with lube.

Once I was away from his hoop. She started working her hand right up him.

I understood what he was on about.

Vicky fisted his ass. Not just up to her wrist but most of her forearm too.

I wondered if she might try that on me.

Vicky looked at me. "Do you want to taste his sweet cum?"

"How are you going to do that."

"That's easy. Do you want to taste it?"

"I might."

"Good. Now clean his willy, and then suck him."

It took a few wet wipes but it looked free of lube. Oz wasn't really that hard. I got under him and took his semi in my mouth.

I was hardly there when he groaned and started spurting his cum in my mouth. I swallowed the lot.

"How did you make him do that?"

"A bit of a massage."

"She played with my prostate. It's her favourite trick."

"Do you want to be next?"

"I'll try it yes."

"Well clean your willy and get where young Oz was."

Vicky smeared more goo on her hand.

I felt a couple or so of her fingers in me.

Then felt my hole getting stretched more and more. That delicious feeling of her pushing in and out become longer and longer. More than I felt with Oz fucking me.

Oz was under me. Sucking me.

Then without any real warning I began to cum in his mouth.

Once I stopped spurting. Vicky gave my bum a bit more of deep fisting.

Then she eased her arm out of me.

I felt so open there once again.

Vicky and Oz started kissing. Oz had kept my cum in his mouth to share with her.

I joined in. The three of us kissing, licking and sucking whatever tongue come close to an open mouth.

Someone held my cock. Strangely I started going hard.

I reached out for Oz' he was quite hard already.

"Right boys. I want both willy's by my mouth first. Oz do you remember what I want after that?"

"I do."

Even though I was more than happy with the size of my cock. When it was beside Oz' I felt small.

Vicky wasn't bothered. She reveled in having both of us to play with.

Soon Oz went off to smear more lube on his dick.

Vicky knelt in front of me and kept on sucking.

She squealed when Oz started fucking her arse.

As she sucked me she kept on saying I'm cumming over and over.

Oz groaned as he pushed his cock right up her and cum.

Vicky just wanked me so fast I had to release my sperm in her mouth.

I was totally worn out. Oz remained up her arse for a while longer. Even he was sweating. Vicky was absolutely fucked in more ways than that.

We all needed a drink, and a chance to clean ourselves.

With our drinks we just lounged around. Hardly saying a word.

Vicky was the first. "That has to be my best fuck ever. Well worth the money again Oz. Thank you."

Not a mention to me though.

A taxi come for her about an hour after. We stood at the door to wave her off.

"Fucking hell Oz. That was unforgettable."

"I think she will be back soon. Wanting the same again."

"You will be doing that one alone with her."

"She will want you too."

"My arse will need more time to recover. It will go back to normal won't it?"

"Don't worry about that. Do you want to join in with Julie? She would like watching us doing it."

"Next time. Ask me then."

Oz gave me some money.

"I can't take money from you."

"It's for the lube. I used your card to pay for it. I have to wait for one off the bank."