Oz and his Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers

I took the money. I would just give him it back another time.

Back at work. Both Vicky and Julie never really looked at me. The whole thing was very professional.

However I did get a text off Julie. She wanted something similar to what Vicky just experienced.

'What are you after? How come you can't just ask Oz?' Is what I sent back.

'I want to watch two men doing it. Just as what she told me I want.'

'Are you sure she told you everything?'

'Oh yes fucking fisting sucking licking and lots of lovely cum.'

'I'm not taking anything until next week.'

'As soon as your ready let me know. In the mean time I'll just have Oz. To tide me over.'

'Ok give him a ring. Look forward to next week.'

She was serviced by Oz two days later.

When I got back. Oz said. "She might pass his number on to another woman she knows."

"So long as it's just between you and whoever."

"Are you quitting already?"

"No Oz. But my arse is still a little tender. Anyway they want a young stud who has a massive cock. Concentrate on that for now. See where that takes you. Hopefully a couple of grand a week if you get lucky."

"No shows with you then?"

"The odd one off. Only if you get top whack."

"What about a proper job?"

"Leave that with me. I know someone. She's the boss in H R in the council."

Since I said that my ring was tender. Oz wanted to kiss it better constantly. I would have loved him to do it too. But I know I would have wanted him to fuck me. Might as well wait for Julie calling.

What impressed me was the way Oz could keep the place spotlessly clean. All the washing done and ironed. Shopping done and he could cook.

Julie's night arrived. Oz was getting good with having everything arranged close to hand yet out of sight.

We all had a drink or two. Oz still only drinking cans. Maybe a glass of wine.

Julie chose me to warm things up.

We kissed and had a good feel of each other before taking any clothes off.

Oz managed to strip her slowly as we kissed and fondled.

He done a good job. Only when he started tugging her knickers down did she realise that she was nude.

Julie's body was sexier than Vicky's. Probably she had a little more meat on her.

Oz and me had to kiss. "Not little kisses either. I want to see a full on snog. Tongues and all."

We done more than that.

Lost in our embrace. We had removed each others clothes, and we were about to suck each other.

Julie brought us back to why she was there.

One of us. She did not care who. Had to lick her pussy while the other sucked on her titties and kissed her.

I let Oz go down on her for now. Perhaps he might need to perfect how to do it.

Anyway it was nice sucking on her nipples. I liked kissing her too.

She let Oz fuck her for a while. I had to clean all of his cock with my mouth.

Moving on.

Oz prepared my hole and began to fuck me.

I was starting to get used to the size of his cock.

Julie just laid back and played with herself. Watching me taking his cock.

I wondered if she has experienced it too.

Just as I was beginning to really forget about her being there with us and let the waves of delight wash over me.

She wanted me to open her up to take Oz' cock.

Not only that. Oz had to clean his cock so. 'She could worship his manhood.'

That made me feel inadequate.

I lubed my cock while Julie got in position.

With a little lube on my finger. I slid that straight up her arse. Then basically pushed my cock up her barely lubed hole.

I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain the squeal she gave. But I didn't really care. I just fucked her ass. While she slobbered all over Oz' cock.

When she felt ready to take him. I covered his dick with lube. Then pulled her cheeks wide apart, and guided him there.

Keeping a hold of him I forced him in her. All the way to my hand.

She liked that.

I took my time cleaning myself. Trying to forget about the insult.

When I was ready I sat and watched him fucking her for a while.

Enjoying the view of her ring getting pulled outwards and then going back with his thrusting.

Everything paused while I worked my way below her. I decided to lick her pussy as she got fucked.

Julie cum quickly, delicious pussy juices filled my mouth.

Giving her a moment or two to recover. I started licking her some more.

Sucking her clit more than licking it.

She cum again. More piss than juice this time.

No chance of her having a rest this time. I kept on at her clit.

She was trapped. Oz holding her hips while he fucked her. Me holding her close to me too.

She eventually begged us to stop. She couldn't stop her orgasms.

I relaxed my hold on her. Oz just stopped fucking but kept his cock buried in her ass.

"Oh my god. I was going to do all sorts of things with you two. But you both have me worn out already. I can still feel my insides popping. This is the biggest and longest orgasm for me ever. I think all I want now is for you two to cum on me. No over my face. Yes I want to lie down while you both jack off and cum on me."

Oz fucked her arse a couple of times more before pulling out.

Julie spun round.

We knelt either side of her head and began to wank.

As soon as she began playing with my balls I started spurting. Aiming at her eyes. Covering her nose and brow mostly.

Oz gave her a lot more. He hit her closed eyes, then just by hher nostrils and top lip, and smeared the goo all around with his cock.

It began running down her face and into her hair. Julie didn't seem to care about the mess.

She sat up and cleared her eyes, and then darted to the bathroom.

When she returned. "I had to see the mess on my face in the mirror. I should have asked one of you to take a picture."

I left them to it, and went to clean myself. Before going to my bedroom.

Oz knocked at the door after she had gone. "Another happy customer. She said that her sister in law might want to see me. Are you ok with that?"

"Yeah sure. The bigger you can get your little black book the better."

He must have sensed that I was not too happy and left me to it.

I cracked open the rum.

In a better mood the next day. I rang my friend at the council.

She was more than a friend. She was an ex. Lee-Anne.

Oz had his interview at a coffee shop later on.

He was worried that he might not get a job. I never told him that it was my ex.

Lee looked as gorgeous as ever.

She was the only one who I really missed.

I introduced them and gave them some time to talk.

Oz looked happy when they were done.

Now it was time for Lee and me to chat. Not that I wanted to hang around. Whenever we spoke after our split. It always took me to a dark place.

But I put on my happy face and sat with Lee.

In the end it turned out a lot better than I ever could have expected.

We had arranged a date. Just the two of us.

I hoped Oz was going to take the news well.

"The thing is mate. Lee and me, well we used to go out with each other. And we are going to give it another go."

"That's great news. I'm so happy for you."

"But your missing the point. There's going to be no more of us putting on a show. Your going to have to go it all alone."

"Ok what about when we are alone?"

"I owe it to you to have one last time. You deserve that much."

"You don't have to you know. We can always keep that on account. For a rainy day maybe."

"Sounds good. I just feel like I'm abandoning you that's all."

"What compared to hiding in gents toilets. Living in fear constantly. Forever hungry. To this home. A job soon I have never felt as good before ever. Not forgetting money in the bank. It is all down to you and your generosity."

Our last kiss. Possibly.

When I broke the good news to Julie and Vicky. They were less than happy.

Until pointed out that Oz was still very available. And until if he could find a friend to help him he would be just a solo act for the forseeable future.

I had more important things to think about.

My date with Lee was the next night.

We met at a small bistro. Somewhere neither of us had visited before.

During our meal. I was the first to confess that I still missed her.

"I have missed you too. I even kept my vag nice and smooth. The way you liked it. I have had one boyfriend and he hated it that way. But I would not let my hair grow back. How many girlfriends have you had?"

"I've had none. I tried but I found that I was comparing them to you. So I never bothered."

"What about them two you work with?"

"Nah. They're married I'm sure."

"So they've never been to yours. You and Oz never fucked them? and each other?"

"How do you know about that?"

"Because you have obviously forgot that Vicky is my sister in law?"

"I did oops. It was just sex. Oz is hung like a donkey and I suggested that he could sort of sell his body to older women."

"I know all about it. She told me everything in detail. I mean every detail."

"And your ok with that?"

"We were not together at the time. So yes I'm fine with it. So long as you have not caught anything."

"We have had a check up."

"Right then. That's the end of that. No more talk of it. Shall we go back to mine?"

We managed to close her front door before we tore each others clothes off.

Lee led me to her bedroom and made love to me for most of the night and first thing in thee morning.

We were a couple again.

Oz started working for the council.

Lee told some of her colleagues what Oz done in his spare time.

Giving him enough to rent my place and run a car.

I moved in with Lee-Anne.


Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers