Oz Beach Boy And Japanese Tourists

Story Info
Matt lets two Japanese girls photograph him...nude!
7.8k words
4.54
15.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a CFNM story featuring voluntary male nudity, female-of-male body worship, fondling, and a two-girls-one-guy hand-job. There is no sexual intercourse. All characters are over eighteen. Though Oz Beach Boy Matt is a fictional character (the author is in far worse shape, with a way smaller penis!), and the sexual activity at the end is pure fantasy, this story essentially happened almost exactly as written, and is based on my own personal experiences.

--------------------------------------------------

It was a bright, hot, sunny summer's day in Sydney, Australia. I was nearly naked...just the way I like it.

With my shorts, trainers and t-shirt stowed safely in my backpack, I was clad in just a straw cowboy hat, aviator sunglasses, and a pair of small, very tight, black underpants.

My lean, tanned, waxed, and intensely muscular body was on full, unashamed display. The ladies were looking my way, and I was sporting a smile from ear to ear.

I'm a sex addicted 25-year-old Aussie male exhibitionist, and I get my kicks from stripping off my gear for women that like to look. Nothing gets me hotter than the sight of a group of ladies giggling and whispering to each other while looking at me in my Speedos at the beach.

I spend hours running, swimming and training in the gym to get my body as ripped and muscular as I possibly can, principally to get female attention. To add to my unbridled narcissism, I keep my toned body waxed, smooth and almost completely free of hair.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, and I've had some very, very sordid and wonderfully salacious encounters with members of the opposite sex.

Though an exhibitionist, I'm no mere flasher. I don't like to shock, disgust or intimidate women, or just whip out my enormous cock with no context, so to speak. I don't stroll the city streets unzipping my pants in front of whoever happens to walk past.

I only get naughty with pairs or groups of women that appear to be into it. I frequent Sydney's various beaches and secluded bays, where wearing next to nothing is not exactly out of the ordinary. I like my exhibitionist escapades to be funny or sexy, and not frightening or upsetting.

I have a small arsenal of sleazy but relatively innocent techniques to get enthusiastic female eyeballs on my perennially summer-ready rig.

One of my most frequently utilised ruses is to wander around the surrounds -- or up and down the crystal sands -- of Sydney's busy beaches looking for pairs or groups of women taking photos of each other with their phones. I do this while clad in just my underwear.

Once they've taken a few snaps, I saunter up innocently -- well, as innocent as a man can be when clad in just a pair of little black fitted boxers -- and ask the women if they'd like me to take a photo of them all together. Just a friendly guy offering to help out, you know?

The fact that I only do this in beach areas instantly makes the fact that I'm barely dressed seem a little more normal, and wholly non-threatening. To most keen female eyes, I likely appear to be nothing more than an overly confident guy air-drying after a swim at the beach.

The photo-snapping women I approach are usually tourists visiting Sydney from overseas, and frequently have only a limited command of the English language, so I often have to mime taking a photo with my hands, and then push my palms together to suggest the women move in closer to fit into the frame.

Though many groups of women politely decline, particularly the Australian ladies, most happily and thankfully accept my offer to take a nice photo of them all together while happily posed against a picturesque coastal background.

If the women seem happy and not threatened by this initial exchange, I then mischievously ask them if they'd like a photo of me to show their friends back home. To press the point, I usually hold up my bulging biceps in the classic bodybuilder pose to make the suggestion more obvious.

"Photo Aussie guy...show friends at home," I usually suggest in simplified English with as charming a smile as I can muster.

Again, many groups of women politely laugh and immediately decline this naughty offer, while others can be wholly confused by it, particularly those with only very limited English. Thankfully, nobody has ever yelled at me or appeared offended by my offer of a photo.

And most happily of all, a surprisingly large number of women smile and laugh enthusiastically, and then gleefully take me up on the offer, often with a look of delighted surprise on their faces. To many, it appears to be little more than a bit of sexy, silly fun.

Though nothing overtly sexual had ever developed out of this cheeky practice until this hot summer's day, I've had many, many enjoyable and arousing little experiences which have provided me with ample fodder for my near-chronic masturbation habit.

The photo ruse is a good way to get close to attractive young women, and many have upped the ante by asking to actually get in a photo with me, upon which I have found myself suddenly flanked by hot tourists, some of whom like to get enjoyably cheeky by posing with their hands resting on my marbled chest or corrugated abdomen.

I've had many amusing beach-side moments since initiating my use of this sneaky little attention-seeking technique. Unfortunately, I don't have much game when it comes to chatting up women, so I've likely missed out on a few opportunities because of my lame conversational techniques.

On a nice warm day a few weeks prior, after taking a few snaps of two friendly Irish twenty-something BBWs at a rock pool by the beach, I asked if they wanted a photo of me so they'd have a souvenir of their trip to Australia.

"You know," I smiled, "show the girls back in Ireland what us Aussie guys are really like."

"Oooooh, yeah, that'd be grand," one of the girls sighed. "That'd be better than a postcard, that would. Yes, please. Show us what you've got, lad. Give us a look at those Aussie muscles in all their glory!"

With a big smile, I flexed my biceps and tensed my abs, gleefully showing off the ridged muscle of my bare torso, while also making my pulsating upper thighs pop too.

The two Irish girls giggled wildly at my posing, and then one of them suddenly jumped in next to me, while the other continued to take photos on her phone.

"Ooooh, yeah, get in there, girl," the Irish BBW with the phone laughed. "Give him a cuddle...you know you want to!"

The Irish girl standing next to me then grabbed me around the waist with both arms and squeezed me tight in a surprisingly enthusiastic hug. I could enjoyably feel her big, spongy breasts pressing into my ribs.

The girl then kissed me on the chest and smiled for the camera, while I fretted internally about getting an inappropriate, embarrassing, underwear-stretching erection.

"Very nice," the girl with the phone giggled. "This sort of thing definitely doesn't happen in Ireland!"

I laughed as the Irish BBW released her grip on me, and then dashed over to her friend to have a look at the photos. They both doubled over with laughter as they swiped through the apparently pleasing images.

"Ooooh, yeah...we're gonna send that to our mam," the girl with the phone laughed, revealing the pair were actually sisters. "She'll love it! She loves a young lad with his kit off!"

"She'll be on the first plane over when she sees there are lads like you running around in nothing but their pants," the girl who had hugged me laughed.

"Well, I'll be waiting," I smiled, and then dropped a very lame line on the pair. "Your mum must be very beautiful to have two pretty daughters like you."

"Ooooh, he's a charmer...look out!" the girl with the camera laughed, and the two Irish BBW sisters walked off, giving me a cute wave. "Have a right lovely day, mate. Thanks for the pics, alright? Best day of our trip so far!"

"Enjoy your time in Australia," I smiled in response. "You're both gorgeous."

There must be something about Irish girls and their bawdy mothers. On another day, I'd gleefully posed with a very cute Irish girl while her two equally cute friends snapped off a series of shots of us with our arms around each other's waists.

"I'm going to send a photo to my mam," the girl giggled. "I'm going to tell her I'm bringing you home for her! Oh my word, she would just love you, she would."

On another very enjoyable day, I noticed two incredibly attractive twenty-something blonde women giggling and talking loudly in German while taking a few snaps of each other near a stand of trees in a beach-side park.

With a big smile, I sidled up casually in my skin-tight fitted boxers, and both girls looked down immediately at the very impressive bulge in my pants as I approached them.

"Would you like me to get a photo of you together?" I asked with a smile.

"That would be lovely," one of the girls replied in a thick German accent, and took another look at my thinly covered cock. "Thank you very much."

I took a selection of shots as the two girls shifted poses. They mugged happily for the camera while also sneakily checking out my bare torso and bulging crotch when they didn't think I was looking. I loved every minute of it.

"Would you like a photo of me?" I asked, and flexed my biceps. "A little souvenir of Sydney?"

"A photo of you?" the other German girl asked in surprise. "On our phone? You would do this for us? Let us take a photo of you in your underwear? And keep it?"

"Yes, of course," I smiled, and handed the phone back to the two German girls. "We like to make our visitors happy in Australia! Snap away!"

"Okay," the first girl said, and pointed the camera at me. "Pose now, sir."

The pretty German girl snapped away with her phone, and continued to take photos as I moved my body, flexing and accentuating different muscle groups and varied aspects of my physique.

I then turned around to give the German girls a view of my hard, toned butt, its smooth curves clearly visible through the thin fabric of my underpants. They both giggled appreciatively.

"Um," I said quietly, prompted by the apparent enthusiasm of the two German girls. "Would you like me to pull my underwear down in the back so you can actually see my bare butt?"

"Yeah, go for it," the girl with the phone said immediately. "That would be great!"

Provided cover by the trees, I looked around to check there was nobody nearby, and then promptly slid my fitted boxers down over my rock-hard glutes, which prompted much giggling from the girls.

I looked over my shoulder and smiled as the two German girls stared open-mouthed at my cheekily exposed butt and snapped off more images with their phone. They whispered to each other naughtily in German, clearly enjoying the whole experience.

"Would you, um, like to see anything else?" I asked mischievously. "Would you like me to pull down my pants in the front too?"

"Oh, no...oh my goodness, no," giggled the second German girl. "This has been naughty enough, thank you. You have a very nice bottom, but we'll keep the pants up, okay?"

"Thank you for the little modelling session," giggled the first girl as the pair waved at me and walked away smiling. "You have a lovely body. Our friends in Germany will be impressed."

Most women baulk at taking the next naughty step of actually seeing my cock, but the two German girls were so enthusiastic I thought it was worth a shot. When I get a negative on The Full Monty, I always leave it at that. I never push the point.

In terms of pure numbers, I had the most fun when I took some photos for a group of ten young, extremely attractive European women enjoying a coastal walking tour.

While their female Australian tour guide looked me up and down suspiciously and with obvious distaste, the ten smiling European women grouped around me and laughingly took a bunch of selfies on their phones.

As I flexed and posed, the young women smiled and pointed in my direction for their camera phones, some even aiming their hands suggestively down towards my crotch.

As the young European women moved around me, I felt warm hands pressing sexily on my back, and even a few light brushes against my butt. I shivered with pleasure and savoured every moment of it.

I often get aroused in bed at night pondering on how many women around the world have seen these photos of me in my underwear taken by their friends in Australia. I get turned on imagining groups of women giggling while they swipe through the pictures.

After happily jerking off and blowing my load, I then agonise about the images going viral and making me some kind of joke celebrity. I get paranoid about the pics going public with some stupid caption like #UnderwearGuy or #OzBeachBoy.

Despite the immense fun I'd had with this cheeky photo-taking attention-seeking technique, I'd long hoped and fruitlessly waited for one of these encounters to eventually develop into something physical and sexual. On this glorious summer's day, it finally happened.

With my Byron Bay-bought straw cowboy hat pulled down low, my aviator sunglasses pushed back on my nose, and my muscular body on full, unashamed, narcissistic display, I must have been quite the sight.

In Australian terms, I would very likely have been branded a complete and utter "wanker" by any locals who happened to lay eyes on me strutting around in next to nothing showing off my rig.

Like a lion circling hungrily for prey on the African plains, I excitedly noticed two young Japanese women off in the distance as I walked through a large grassy park located right next to a popular beach.

The Japanese women were up near a rocky headland ringed by bushes and overlooking the ocean. It wasn't a busy spot, but groups of tourists often took advantage of its breathtaking vistas to grab a few holiday snaps.

Many, many months previously, I'd had a shocking, game-changing sexual experience near this oft-deserted rocky headland when four female Russian tourists aggressively talked me out of my Speedos and then took wholly salacious advantage of me. [See Story: "Oz Boy Owned By Russian Tourists"]

This raunchy experience, and the further humiliation that followed it [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Pantsed By Joggers"], really drove up both my sexually submissive tendencies, and my love of being naked around clothed women and then mildly humiliated.

With a smile, I could hear the giggling of the two Japanese women off in the distance as they took photos of each other with their phones, smiling broadly and dropping peace signs for the camera, and then standing with their arms comically upraised.

As a group of forty-something women walking through the park unashamedly looked me up and down and giggled to each other while pointing at my skin-tight black fitted boxer shorts, I veered off the wide concrete path I was strolling along and then moved up the thick, green grass away from them.

"Look at him...fucking up himself," I heard one of the walking women sneer. "What a tool."

"Yeah, but look at that hot fucking bod...check out his arse," another responded. "If I wasn't married, I could lock that up in my bedroom for weeks. I would tap that in a heartbeat."

Amused by the older women's hilariously lewd comments, with my bare feet gliding along the cool grass, I walked hurriedly up the gently sloping hill toward the two Japanese women.

The pair were standing on a broad flat rock and leaning against a low wooden guard rail, popping off a selection of selfies with the ocean stretching out behind them.

Short, slight, and very, very cute, the two Japanese women appeared to be in their early twenties, and they laughed constantly while speaking in fast-paced Japanese and elbowing each other in the ribs. Busy with their selfie-snapping, the young women didn't notice me walking towards them.

One of the Japanese tourists was a little taller than the other, and sported a red baseball cap, a pair of dangling Minnie Mouse earrings, a yellow UCLA t-shirt, a pair of tight denim shorts, and black Converse gym boots.

Her hair was long and straight, and hung down past her slim shoulders. She had sparkling, expressive eyes, and a wide smile that alluringly showed off her straight white teeth.

The slightly shorter Japanese girl was equally alluring. Her black hair was cut into a long bob, and she sported a blue neckerchief over her head to cutely keep her hair out of her eyes.

She wore a big, baggy, overly long, white Taylor Swift t-shirt teamed with knee-length, loose shorts. On her dainty feet were Converse sneakers, one red and one black.

The young woman's wrists were covered in coloured bangles, and her fingers were adorned with a variety of silver rings. She had a wide, pretty face, and a smile just as endearing as her friend's.

Obviously energetic, animated and easily amused, these giggling Japanese girls were attractive and wonderfully appealing. Like most Japanese tourists I'd observed and interacted with, they were charmingly girlish and immature. They were, however, definitely adults in their early twenties, and not teens.

I only really have two rules when it comes to my sexy escapades: I never mess around with girls under eighteen, and I don't get into it with married women. These ladies were obviously neither. It was hopefully time for a little dirty fun.

I quickened my pace up the gently rolling hill, absolutely desperate to make contact with the Japanese girls and hopefully kick-start something nice and sleazy. I bubbled with optimism as I got closer and closer, and their high-pitched laughter got louder and even sexier.

As I moved up over a series of large rocks and headed in their general direction, the two young Japanese women finally noticed me and immediately stopped taking photos. The girls lightly gripped each other's hands, and giggled and whispered in Japanese while looking toward me.

Though they didn't appear concerned or offended by my state of undress, the Japanese girls were obviously surprised to see a tall, muscular man walking around clad in just a cowboy hat, sunglasses, a backpack, and a pair of revealingly tight underpants.

"Hi," I smiled broadly, trying to put the girls at ease as quickly as possible. "Would you like me to take a photo of you together?"

The two Japanese girls looked at each other in obvious confusion, and then spoke animatedly to each other in Japanese, clearly trying to figure out what I was talking about. Their English was obviously only very, very limited.

"Photo," I smiled, and then mimed taking a photo with my hands, which prompted a slow nod from the young women.

"Me take photo you together?" I asked, pointing at them and then pushing my hands together before again miming taking a photo with my hands.

"Oh...yes, yes," laughed the taller girl, finally comprehending my suggestion with a big smile. "Thank you, thank you! Very good...yes!"

"Ah, yes, thank you, thank you," added the shorter girl with an equally enthusiastic smile. "Photo together...yes, yes! Very nice! Thank you, thank you!"

"Hey, I'm Matt," I smiled and pointed at my bare chest. "Matt."

"Oh...oh...Moriko," the taller Japanese girl smiled warmly, and then placed her flat palm on her small breasts, bowing her head ever so slightly.

"Me...Izumi," giggled the shorter Japanese girl in thickly accented English, and poked back at her chest with her right thumb. "Japan. Hi...Matt...cowboy? Or Aussie boy?"

"Oh, I'm an Aussie boy," I replied with a smile as Moriko gently handed me her phone.

Though Moriko and Izumi both seemed slightly shy in that famously Japanese way, I definitely noticed them staring openly at my bare torso and bulging biceps.

Perhaps the more confident of the two, I also caught the very cute and cheekily smiling Moriko staring right at my crotch on a couple of arousing occasions. I was starting to get very turned on.