Oz Beach Boy And Japanese Tourists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a shrug, I slid off my backpack and gently dropped it to the ground. I held up Moriko's phone and checked the screen. Both girls posed happily, throwing peace signs with their fingers and pouting ridiculously in a bizarre display of immature, stereotyped sexiness.

The two girls pushed their pretty faces together and winked at the camera while I continued to click off shots of the pair. They smiled and laughed, and I offered plenty of encouragement to keep it going.

"You look great," I said. "Very nice! Very, very pretty girls!"

"Oh...oh...thank you," Moriko smiled in thickly accented English, and then stood cockily with her hands on her hips, while Izumi mimed holding up a gun beside her pouting face.

In what was quickly turning into an impromptu mini photo shoot, Moriko and Izumi then stood back-to-back and both mimed holding guns, this time placing their fingers up against their theatrically pouting lips.

The two Japanese girls then put their arms around each other and smiled warmly for the camera. I smilingly captured it all with the camera phone, while also slyly checking out their smooth, sexy legs and small, perky breasts.

"Thank you so much," Moriko said, and then reached out her right hand so I could return the phone. "Very nice. Thank you...Matt."

As I handed back the phone and stood smiling in my underpants, Moriko and Izumi then swiped through the photos together, laughing and pushing each other good naturedly while speaking in fast-paced Japanese and pointing constantly at the phone.

"So nice," Izumi smiled at me, and then dropped her eyes to suggestively look right at my crotch. "Thank you so much, Matt. Very nice...very nice."

"Um...you like photo of me?" I asked in simplified English, and flexed my biceps in the classic bodybuilder pose. "Take photo Aussie guy? Show friends in Japan?"

At my mischievous suggestion, Moriko and Izumi both looked a little confused. Whispering and giggling, the two Japanese girls put their faces close together, and then covered their mouths with their hands, again speaking in rapid-fire Japanese.

"Photo Aussie guy," I smiled widely.

With a theatrical flourish, I pointed at my chest with my right index finger, and then mimed taking a photo with my hands, before pointing back at the two Japanese tourists. They slowly nodded.

"Oh...we take photo you?" Moriko smiled, and lifted up her phone, gently waving it from side to side. "On our phone? Or your phone?"

"No, no...on your phone," I replied and pointed to Moriko's phone. "Photo for you...show friends in Japan."

"Oh...photo for us?" Izumi giggled, and looked down at my crotch again. "Aussie guy? You do?"

"Yes...Aussie guy," I replied, now happily certain that both Japanese girls had been naughtily checking out the huge bulge in my skin-tight fitted boxers. "I do...photo Aussie guy for pretty Japanese girls!"

Moriko and Izumi both giggled wildly, and then put their faces close together again, once more covering their mouths with their hands, and speaking in rapid-fire Japanese. After a few moments, both girls looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes, we like photo," Moriko said quickly and pointed at my bare torso. "Photo Aussie guy...very nice...like that...no clothes."

"Yes...very nice," Izumi added with a smile and an excited nod of her pretty little head. "We like keep photo Matt...show all girl in Tokyo...very nice...Aussie guy in...underpant!"

"Yes, Aussie guy in underpants," I smiled, and then flexed my biceps, also tightening my pectoral and abdominal muscles, attempting to look as sexy and masculine as I possibly could for these two cuties.

"Ooooh...very nice," Moriko giggled, and started snapping off photos of me with her phone. "Big muscles! Like Superman!"

"No, no...like Thor!" Izumi howled with laughter. "Thor...Aussie guy, Chris Hemsworth!"

"Well, thank you," I replied, extremely flattered by this massive compliment, and also highly amused by Izumi's clumsy pronunciation of the muscled-up Aussie movie star's name. "That's very nice of you indeed."

I continued to strike a variety of hilariously exaggerated bodybuilder-type poses, narcissistically showing off my rippling physique as much as I could to the seeming delight of the giggling Moriko and Izumi.

Izumi then said something firmly in Japanese and pointed directly at my crotch with her right index finger, at which Moriko lowered her phone and looked down directly at my cock, which bulged unmistakably under its thin veil of black cotton.

To my utter shock and prurient delight, Moriko then bent down and leaned in a little closer to me. The giggling Japanese tourist again raised her phone to her face, and then took a series of hilariously close-up shots of my crotch, pressing eagerly on the screen of her phone as she laughed and snapped away.

"Very nice," Moriko giggled loudly. "Nice photo!"

Moriko and Izumi then pushed their faces in close together to cheekily swipe through the photos they'd just taken of me on the phone. Throwing their heads back, the Japanese girls proceeded to shriek and guffaw with wild, unchecked laughter, clearly delighting in their complete and utter objectification of me.

I shivered with pure arousal...I truly was in my element. I guiltily feared that a massive erection would ragingly rip through the flimsy cotton of my tight-fitting black boxer shorts at any moment.

"Nice...nice," Izumi added. "Aussie boy in underpant! So nice! You look...hot!"

"Arigato," I smiled in thanks, and then turned around to show off my muscled back and toned butt. "That's very kind of you."

"Ooooh, nice," Moriko giggled. "Aussie guy...hot butt!"

I was excited by the way Moriko and Izumi were getting cheekier and more overtly sexual in their thickly accented comments, and also by the way they were now looking at my near-nude body with even greater interest and enthusiasm.

I raised my arms again in the classic bodybuilder pose to show off my pulsing biceps from behind, while also flexing the shredded muscles in my back and shoulders.

I made sure Moriko and Izumi got a nice, long look at me from both sides. I looked over my shoulder and saw Moriko busily snapping off more photos of me from behind.

With a big smile, the Japanese tourist unashamedly leaned down again, this time to get a series of extremely close-up photos of my tight, taut, toned butt.

Moriko and Izumi were so overtly cheeky and forward that I was getting more and more confident I'd be able to safely move this to the next level. I decided to take the chance.

"Pull down?" I asked, and mimed wrenching down the back of my fitted boxers. "Pull down? Show butt?"

"What?" Moriko giggled. "Pull down underpant?"

"Pull down?" I asked again, and mimed sliding down my boxers again for further emphasis. "Show butt? Take photo?"

Moriko and Izumi looked at me with smiling surprise, and then once again pulled their faces in close together, talking animatedly in Japanese while openly looking at my butt.

Moriko then moved her right index finger up and down, as if tracing my body from top to bottom, almost as if she was measuring me up.

"Uh...um...ah, yes," Izumi laughed, nodding her pretty little head up and down. "Pull down pant...show butt!"

"With pleasure," I smiled, and then slowly slid my tight black boxers down over my butt, revealing it in its tightly toned entirety to Moriko and Izumi.

To wild, uncontrolled shrieks of laughter, the Japanese tourists covered their mouths with their hands. Moriko and Izumi cackled with joy and obvious appreciation. Their brown eyes widened as they stared openly at my now bare butt.

Desperately and ridiculously attempting to look sexy, I ran my hands over my smooth, fully waxed butt cheeks, and then smiled over my shoulder at Moriko and Izumi.

With a big, naughty smile, Moriko raised her phone again and proceeded to snap off a series of photos of me with my naked butt on display. A shiver of delight bolted up my spine.

The girls chattered and giggled continuously in high-pitched Japanese. I got hotter and more sexually aroused with every passing minute. With two sets of female eyes drinking in the sight of my body from head to toe, I was having the time of my life.

After a couple of minutes, I turned around to face Moriko and Izumi, my boxers still pulled down over my butt cheeks, and now revealing the top of my small thatch of sandy brown, man-scaped pubic hair. The Japanese tourists giggled and pointed at the revealingly naughty sight.

With my cheekiest smile yet, I pointed toward my half-down boxer shorts, and then raised my eyebrows, making a silent suggestion of what could possibly happen next. Moriko and Izumi again looked surprised and confused.

I pointed at my boxers again with both hands, and then mimed sliding them down, even pretending to take them right off this time for even further emphasis. Smiling in disbelief, Moriko and Izumi slowly nodded up and down, and whispered to each other in Japanese.

"Take off?" I smiled, still pointing at my black boxers. "Naked Aussie guy? Naked photo? Show dick? Dick?"

There was a long, slow pause as Moriko and Izumi looked wide-eyed right at my bulging crotch, and then conferred with each other in high-pitched Japanese.

There was considerably less giggling and laughter this time, the concept of full nudity obviously treated far differently to me merely flashing my bare butt. Moriko then placed her flattened palms together under her chin and smiled at me.

"Yes...show dick," the Japanese tourist said with restrained but obvious enthusiasm. "Take off underpant...show dick."

"Dick," Izumi added in her thickly accented English. "Dick...show dick."

"Dick," Moriko added. "Photo hot naked Aussie guy...dick."

"Dick," Izumi added again for emphasis. "Dick..."

"Okay, I show dick," I said with a smile, continuing the ridiculous exchange, and again pointing at my crotch. "Take off underpants and show dick and balls."

"Balls," Izumi barked excitedly. "Balls!"

I dramatically hooked my thumbs into the sides of my fitted boxers, and then paused for effect. Moriko and Izumi both gasped loudly, obviously shocked that I was actually going to forge ahead with a full strip right in front of them.

To the smiling excitement of the Japanese tourists, I slowly peeled down my underpants, sliding them sexily. My full patch of trimmed pubic hair was first revealed, and then the thick, veined ropiness of my cock as my underpants continued their sleazy downward journey.

My big, swinging, uncircumcised cock finally slung out and then swung back and forth absurdly as the tight elastic waistband of my underwear finally cleared it.

I then pulled my boxers down my calves and off my bare feet quickly, prompting my enormous cock and pendulous nut-sack to sway and jiggle around even more.

With a smile, I stood naked in front of the hilariously open-mouthed Moriko and Izumi, luridly and shockingly clad just in my straw cowboy hat and aviator sunglasses.

To add to the bizarre spectacle, I slowly spun my removed underpants around on my right index finger with a theatrical flourish, carrying on like an outdoor Aussie Chippendale. I then flung them down onto the top of my backpack. I constantly looked around to check there was nobody nearby.

"Oooohhh," Moriko cooed with a huge smile. "Aussie guy...big dick."

"Matt got big dick," Izumi added, and pointed directly at my crotch. "Matt got big balls."

I raised up my arms and put my hands behind my head, and then flexed my biceps. After a few hotly exhibitionistic moments, I dropped my arms and then ran my hands all over my rigid pectoral and abdominal muscles.

To finish my lurid and borderline absurd little display, I made my enormous cock twitch and bounce, and then swung it lightly from side to side, crudely accentuating its impressive length and heft.

Still giggling and smiling, Moriko then lifted up the phone again, and happily snapped off another series of photos of me, this time completely, outrageously naked.

I shifted my poses a few times, and then stood stock still as Moriko crouched down and popped off a selection of close-up shots of my fully exposed and heavily dangling cock and balls.

I looked around nervously, and again checked to see if there was anyone headed toward us. Luckily, the immediate area was completely deserted. On top of that, the entire situation was totally consensual, so I likely wouldn't be in too much trouble if someone spotted us.

After she'd finished getting her close-ups of my cock, Moriko said something quickly and firmly in Japanese to Izumi, who then let out a shy little giggle and covered her face with her hands. Moriko said the same thing again in Japanese, and then Izumi came bounding toward me with a cheeky smile.

As Moriko lifted the phone again to take more photos, Izumi stood next to me and then raised her right hand to do a peace sign. She then laughed, put her hand over her mouth theatrically, and pointed down at my exposed cock. Moriko snapped off more shots, laughing the whole time.

With a big smile, Moriko barked another instruction in Japanese, and Izumi slid in even closer to me. The Japanese tourist then put her right hand around my waist, and placed her left hand gently on my chest. Another shiver of pleasure raced up my spine.

After more photos, Izumi then let her hand slide down to my abdomen while I smiled for the camera. The giggling Japanese tourist then rubbed her left hand all over my bare torso, obviously enjoying the feel of my smooth, waxed skin and taut, bulging muscles.

I was getting excited by all the giggling, objectification, and sexy touching of my body. I worked hard to suppress an erection. Thankfully, my cock remained limp, even as Izumi gently brushed the back of her hand over my neatly trimmed pubic hair. I shivered madly with pleasure once again.

"Nice muscles," Izumi giggled. "Feel nice...so strong. Matt...hot Aussie guy!"

With that, Moriko slid her phone into the pocket of her tight denim shorts, and bounded over towards us. Smiling and talking to Izumi in Japanese, Moriko slid in close to me too, and then joined her friend in rubbing and caressing my bare torso. It looked like we'd officially moved past the photo-taking stage of this sexy little encounter.

I looked down to luxuriate in the beautiful sight of two cute Japanese girls feeling me up with a highly arousing lack of restraint and consideration. Their hands slowly slid around my waist, and I felt Moriko and Izumi enthusiastically rubbing and stroking my bare butt cheeks with their warm hands.

"Big muscles," Moriko cooed. "Strong, big guy...sexy Aussie boy, Matt...um, ah, hey, okay...me...touch dick? Okay?"

My mouth hung agape in shock. On first sight, I would not have picked these two giggling, immature, shy-seeming Japanese tourists as the type of girls who would go for my cock in such a brazen, uninhibited manner. I was absolutely ecstatic with how this was all unrolling.

"Um, yeah, sure...you can touch my dick...but we better get out of the open," I said and pointed to a nearby thatch of potentially protective bushes. "Nobody see us there. Let's go."

"Touch dick now," Izumi giggled. "Big dick...Aussie dick..."

I quickly picked up my backpack and discarded underpants, and moved hastily over to the small thatch of ragged bushes, my cock and balls swinging and swaying ridiculously with the movement of my body.

Moriko and Izumi laughed and spoke in Japanese behind me the whole time, and I could practically feel their eager, thirsty eyes focusing on my bare butt. I felt like a piece of meat, and I loved it.

Once safely behind the bushes and away from any potentially prying eyes, I dropped my backpack and underwear. With a smile, I raised my arms up over my head, and the giggling Moriko and Izumi quickly slid along either side of me.

"Touch dick?" Moriko asked again. "Sexy?"

"You can touch me wherever you like, ladies," I replied. "Dick...balls...butt...anywhere."

Nodding excitedly with her lively brown eyes wide in anticipation, Moriko slowly reached out with her right hand and gently took hold of my flaccid cock. Izumi looked down at her friend with keen interest, biting down on her bottom lip sexily.

"Ooooh," Moriko cooed. "Ooooh..."

Then, with a cute little shriek, Moriko moved my cock around in her hand, gingerly feeling the weight of it, and gently lifting it up and down.

The Japanese tourist then slowly, uncertainly rubbed my shaft back and forth, peeling my foreskin back over the bulbous head of my cock. Moriko looked up at me with a cute smile.

"Ooooh, look," Izumi giggled when she saw my swelling, purple cock-head. "Wow..."

Looking down at what she was doing intently, Moriko then said something quietly in Japanese, and Izumi reached out her hand toward my crotch. She smiled up at me and then took gentle hold of my pendulous nut-sack, lightly fondling my balls with her soft little fingers. I groaned in appreciation.

With Moriko rubbing my cock and Izumi playing with my balls, my enormous member soon raged and pulsed with lust, stiffening and then flinging upwards and away from my body completely, standing at full attention.

"Ooooh, big dick," Moriko howled at my pulsing, throbbing erection. "Matt...very big dick."

"Ooooh, very nice," Izumi added with a giggle. "Look, look! So funny! So big!"

I moaned loudly with pleasure, and the Japanese tourists laughed uproariously while looking at my face, which was obviously contorted with sensual delight. I opened my mouth and licked my lips, which prompted more laughter from Moriko and Izumi.

"Sexy," Moriko muttered while gently jerking my cock back and forth, getting into a slow and easy rhythm.

Izumi squeezed my balls ever so gently, and then shifted her attentions to my bare torso, rubbing her hands all over my smooth, waxed skin, feeling the firm ridges of my musculature, and then running her fingernails up and down my corrugated abs.

"Skin so smooth," Izumi smiled. "Like a girl...no hair...sexy."

"Sexy Aussie guy," Moriko giggled while still joyfully jerking me off. "Big dick...hot."

Izumi said something loudly in Japanese, and Moriko barked back at her firmly. Izumi then shot back in Japanese again, and after a few moments of awkward silence, the girls swapped what they were doing to me. With a big smile, Izumi grabbed my cock, while Moriko felt up my bare torso.

Izumi jerked me off far more aggressively than Moriko did, grinding my cock back and forth furiously. After a few strokes, the Japanese tourist looked me naughtily right in the eye, and then dropped a big glob of spit from her wet lips directly onto the throbbing head of my cock. I was once again surprised by how brazen these girls were.

With a cheeky wink, the giggling Izumi rubbed the spit all over my hard cock and then worked her hand even faster up and down my rock-hard shaft, moving at a hectic pace.

Moriko, meanwhile, shifted her attentions from my bare torso to my bare butt, rubbing her little hands all over the smooth, waxed skin of my tensed cheeks, giggling with delight the whole time.

I'm horribly and disappointingly prone to premature ejaculation, and I've humiliated myself on many occasions, but I'd luckily already jerked off three times earlier that day, which thankfully made me last a lot longer for Moriko and Izumi.

I'd had my initial pull pretty much first thing in the morning when I got turned on by a TV ad for women's active wear. Unable to help myself, I couldn't even finish my morning coffee, instead jerking myself off to a messy orgasm before the TV ad had even finished.

I thought that was it for the day in terms of self-love, but after a swim at the shared pool of my apartment complex, my overactive libido roared into delirious, overpowering action once again.