Oz Beach Boy And Japanese Tourists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a lovely young woman at the pool I'd never laid eyes on before, and this singularly stunning creature sent me into instant paroxysms of lust.

Dressed in a conservative but still supremely sexy one-piece swimsuit, the beautiful young woman was tall and fit-looking with big breasts, long, thick, dark hair, and sparkling blue eyes.

My gorgeous new neighbour had one of the best bodies and most beautiful faces I'd ever seen. She reminded me of someone, an actress perhaps, but I wasn't quite sure who.

Very happily, I was also almost certain I saw the beautiful young woman sneakily checking me out while she was banging away on her laptop beside the pool, which got me even hotter.

When I was done swimming laps at the pool, I practically ran up to my apartment, peeled off my sopping Speedos, and then had a highly arousing wank while fantasising about burying my head between the young woman's creamy thighs.

I came messily all over the laminate floor of my lounge room in one very short but enjoyable minute, and then collapsed in a naked heap on my couch.

Ten minutes later, I jerked off again, this time fantasising about doing the pool girl doggy-style while fondling her big, swinging tits from behind. I lasted nearly five minutes that time before blowing all over my already jism-streaked floor.

If not for these very hot prior jerk-off sessions, I likely would have humiliated myself in front of the already giggling Moriko and Izumi. Thankfully, I lasted for an impressive, happily non-humiliating ten minutes before I unmistakably felt myself starting to orgasm.

Just as my body started to convulse and tense, Izumi globbed another wad of spit onto my stiff cock, and continued to aggressively jerk me off. I moaned loudly, at which point the Japanese tourist gave my balls a cheeky little squeeze, and let out a naughty giggle.

Moriko, meanwhile, rubbed my butt enthusiastically, caressing it with care. She then leaned into my chest with her face, kissing and licking at my nipples with her flicking, darting tongue.

Moriko moved her hands from behind me, and then rubbed my chest again, this time stopping to pinch and pull at my nipples with her tiny little fingers, sexily staring up at me the whole time.

"Ooooh, Matt," Moriko cooed. "Sexy boy...so hot...so hot."

Under Izumi's attentive, excited hand, I became more and more aroused, and I could feel my face reddening and my muscles contracting. I let out a deep, throaty moan, which prompted Moriko and Izumi to look up at me in surprise.

The Japanese tourists stared at me for a few hot, steamy moments, and then looked at each other before once again breaking out into a shrill chorus of laughter. They were having a great time, and so was I.

"I'm coming," I groaned. "I'm coming."

"Ooooh," Moriko shrieked with excitement, and then pinched and pulled at my nipples again, more aggressively this time. "Ooooh...come boy."

With Izumi still jerking me off, the orgasm finally roared through me with shocking force. I let out a high-pitched wail. I rocked and shivered. Semen spurted out of my cock with incredible power.

The pearly sploodge spat out of me, and went flying into the warm summer air, before spiralling down to slap onto the rocks a metre from my bare feet, accompanied by the sounds of Moriko and Izumi laughing.

"Like bang," Izumi howled, and let go of my still erect cock, which then shot out another milky rope of jizz, and then another. "So much...so sexy."

I leaned back against a small fence near the bushes, sucking in deep breath after deep breath. My cock gradually softened and flopped, but cum continued to slowly dribble out of it and settle onto the sun-soaked rocks.

Apart from my cowboy hat and sunglasses, I was completely naked in the open with two Japanese tourists watching the end of me orgasm. I was a very, very happy man.

"So much stuff," Moriko giggled and pointed at the pools of semen roasting in the summer sun on the rocks.

"Oh my god," I whispered. "Oh my god...that was so hot."

"Thank you, Matt," Moriko smiled and bowed her head slightly. "Sexy Aussie boy..."

"We go now," Izumi smiled nervously, and then reached out and firmly took Moriko's hand. "We go now...no fuck, no fuck."

"No fuck," Moriko added, and then smiled quickly at me. "No fuck...sorry...Matt."

"Of course," I smiled. "No fuck...thank you...that was incredible."

"Bye," Moriko said quickly. "Bye, Matt..."

Before I could say anything else, Moriko and Izumi ran off across the rocks and back down toward the grassy park with a nervous giggle. Their black hair swayed back and forth as their Converse gym boots kicked up dust and sand in their wake.

The Japanese tourists both looked back at me over their shoulders with an embarrassed smile, their eyes wide and uncertain, and their mouths ever so slightly agape.

Perhaps Moriko and Izumi felt guilty or uncomfortable about what had just happened, and wanted to make sure this incredibly sexy situation didn't go any further than it already had.

A full nude strip show followed by a quick hand-job was one thing, but sexual intercourse -- and perhaps even a threesome -- was obviously way too much for Moriko and Izumi.

I would have loved to fuck both of them, separately or together, but I certainly wasn't complaining. I was still in the throes of post-orgasm ecstasy, and the whole experience had happily blown my over-sexed mind.

Wholly satisfied, and still hotly surprised by what had just happened, I quickly pulled my fitted black boxers back on over my enormous, flopping cock and wildly swinging balls. I picked up my backpack and tilted my cowboy hat back on my head.

I watched Moriko and Izumi practically running down the hill through the park, desperately trying to get away from what had likely been one of the naughtiest things they'd ever done. I could see them laughing and giggling the whole way. I turned and headed off in the opposite direction with a wry smile.

As I walked off casually into the warm summer sunshine clad in just my black fitted boxers, cowboy hat, aviator sunglasses, and backpack, I pleasantly ruminated upon how many of Moriko and Izumi's friends back in Tokyo would get to see their nude photos of me...