Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Caught Nude

Story Info
Matt and Odessa caught nude by two female neighbors...
7k words
4.57
17.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is an entry in the Nude Day Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, 26-year-old sex addicted male exhibitionist) and his girlfriend Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy 27-year-old Cosplay enthusiast) skinny dipping, having swimming pool sex, and then getting caught in the nude. This is a CFNM/ENF story featuring male nudity, female nudity, one-on-one sex, and mild humiliation. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

---------------------------------------

It was a hot summer's night in Sydney, Australia. My beautiful girlfriend Odessa Prince's curvy, sexy body was covered in sweat, and so was mine.

We'd been for a long, intense, body-rocking night-time run together, and as we finally jogged exhausted back into The Mapreza apartment complex where we lived in neighbouring buildings, something caught my eye.

Even in the night-time half-light, I noticed that the gate to the complex's shared outdoor swimming pool was surprisingly propped open, a stray plastic bottle accidentally wedged between the gate and its frame. An automatic timer on the gate locked it at 10:00pm every night, but it was now 11:30pm, and it looked like Odessa and I would be able to treat ourselves to a surprise late-night swim.

"Hey, Odessa," I said, slowing down and changing my course toward the pool area. "The pool gate is open. Let's go for a swim...it's so hot. I'm burning up."

"Okay, cool," Odessa responded. "Let's go upstairs and put on our swimsuits. A night swim...this will be fun!"

"If that bottle moves though, that's it," I said. "Opportunity lost!"

"Oh, okay...do you want to sneak in now and just swim in our underwear?" Odessa asked.

"Well," I said, moving closer to embrace Odessa and speak quietly into her ear. "I've always fantasised about skinny dipping right here under our neighbours' noses."

"Oh, you naughty boy," Odessa said to me with a giggle, in what was now becoming something of a mantra for her. "You naughty, naughty boy!"

It was a truly accurate description. Though not clinically diagnosed as such, I'm most certainly a raging sex addict. If I'm not doing the deed itself, I'm thinking about it, and planning how to get it next.

I'm a 26-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women - or groups of women - watching me. That's my kink, and it's taken me to some truly bizarre sexual places.

I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I possibly can. Though partially for health and fitness purposes, my workout regime is principally designed to get my rig as shredded as possible in order to attract as much female attention as I can.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am in a near perpetual state of horniness, and I've enjoyed a lot of sordid sex and many, many kinky hook-ups in my time.

All of that, however, had been well and truly parked as soon as Odessa and I agreed to embark upon a relationship together. She wanted us to be monogamous, and even though I knew it would be difficult, I agreed because I was so incredibly taken with her. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"]

The utterly delightful Odessa and I had been having a great time hanging out together, and we'd also been having a lot of terrific sex. Keen to kick off our relationship honestly, I'd reluctantly admitted to Odessa that I was a sex addict, which I think my naturally competitive new girlfriend actually saw as something of a challenge.

The deliriously beautiful Odessa frequently and thankfully instigated sex herself, and she was nearly always up for it when I tried to get things started in the bedroom...or anywhere else, for that matter. One of our best fucks yet had been in Odessa's laundry while she was unpacking the washing machine.

We had some fun filming each other in the nude [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos"], and Odessa had been happy to indulge some of my kinkier predilections, happily observing me jerk off at different times and gleefully watching me walk around her apartment in the nude. She'd also sunbathed naked with me a couple of times on my apartment's balcony, which was great.

I was totally happy being with Odessa, but I'd definitely made some sexual sacrifices so the relationship could work. I had to end it with the various wonderful women I'd been enjoying regular casual sex with, with varying levels of difficulty and sadness.

Beautiful, supremely sexy, fifty-year-old divorcee Dominique St. Clair [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Meets Schoolgirl's Mum"] was actually overjoyed to see me in a relationship with a nice woman my own age, but she warmly assured me I was always welcome back in her bed if things didn't work out with Odessa.

Dominique's 51-year-old friend Allegra Von Brockhaus, however, was a little less encouraging when I gave her the bad news. A fiercely imaginative dominatrix who had been carefully grooming me to become her permanent sexual sub, Allegra was far from happy with me. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & The Dominatrix", "Oz Beach Boy...Oz Beach Girl?" and "Oz Beach Boy In Prisoner Role Play"]

"All of that work we'd been doing," Allegra sighed when I told her. "So, it was just a waste of time? We were really laying the groundwork for an interesting domme-sub set-up, Matt...I'm really disappointed. I thought we were going somewhere. I'm fucking pissed off! I really feel like whipping you raw right now!"

Thankfully, Monica Halsey [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Strip For Hospital Mums"] -- a sweet, single forty-something mum who I had a lot of affection for -- had already begun a relationship with one of the handsome doctors treating her sick young son, Archie, so I didn't have to break it off with her. That would have really hurt.

My sexy, TV producer, Melbourne-based friend-with-benefits, Montana Makepeace, meanwhile, told me to fire up the webcam for a little mutual naked masturbation with her straight away if my burgeoning relationship with Odessa ended up going south and crashing horribly in flames.

"Make sure I'm the first girl you call," Montana laughed over the phone. "I'll get you back in the saddle, Matt!"

I didn't even ponder breaking the bad news to Jacqueline Chabrol, the slightly unhinged, eyepatch-wearing, French forty-something high school art teacher I hate-fucked from time to time when she called upon me, usually late at night, horny, desperate, and cooing obscenities in French into the phone. I opted to cross that precarious bridge when I came to it.

Odessa certainly kept me busy, and she was so beautiful, charming and sexy that I was almost perpetually aroused when in her presence. That said, I couldn't help but occasionally think of the often wonderfully bizarre sex that I'd enjoyed with these other incredible women, and of the many kinky one-off sexual experiences I'd enjoyed before meeting Odessa.

In the weeks leading up to my first date with Odessa, I'd been having a particularly wild time sexually, which made the move into monogamy an even more difficult one. Saying goodbye to random, dirty sex (occasionally of the group variety) and kinky-carry-on with total strangers wasn't easy, but Odessa Prince was well and truly worth it.

"Okay, you naughty boy," Odessa said with a cheeky giggle. "Let's do it! Let's go skinny dipping!"

With that, Odessa and I quickly ducked through the pool area gate, and then pulled it locked behind us as quietly as we could. Even if somebody did happen to see us or stumble across our little late-night nude dip, they at least wouldn't be able to enter the pool area for a close-up look at us in our birthday suits. Odessa and I would be alone in the pool.

I was so excited about skinny dipping in The Mapreza's swimming pool. Odessa and I had already had one extraordinary experience there, surreptitiously and silently masturbating while looking at each other from opposite ends of the pool [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Play Poolside"], and getting nude there was a real sexual fantasy come to life.

I quickly pulled my sweat-soaked t-shirt up and across my heavily ridged abdomen and marbled pecs, and then over my head, messing up my longish sandy brown hair in the process. As I dropped my t-shirt on a large, round table right near the pool area fence, I looked over at the naughtily smiling Odessa.

My sexy girlfriend gripped the hem of her tight green singlet. She sexily rolled it up over her flat, smooth, toned stomach, and then hoisted it hard over her big breasts, making them hurl upwards and then flop back down on her torso. Odessa's arms and shoulders were covered in a light sheen of perspiration that glistened in the half-light.

With a wonderfully cheeky smile, Odessa threw her singlet at me and I placed it with my t-shirt on the table. I smiled appreciatively at Odessa in just her tight grey sports bra and butt-hugging black exercise shorts, which rode hard and tight right into her arse-crack.

A long, alluring slice of milky cleavage was clearly visible in the sports bra, which supported Odessa's big, full, heavy breasts perfectly. The soft, pale skin of her flat, smooth stomach glistened in the half-light of the pool area. Though the pool lights automatically switched off at 10:00pm, there was ample light from the surrounding parking area for us to see each other.

I kicked off my sneakers, pulled off my socks, and then hooked my thumbs into the sides of my soft grey sweat shorts while Odessa looked directly at me. She kicked off her own sneakers and wrenched off her socks, but never took her eyes off me. I could sense that she wanted me nude before she went too far herself.

I slid my sweat shorts down my smooth, muscled legs, stepped out of them, and then placed them on top of the growing pile of clothes on the table. I stood in front of Odessa in just my fitted Calvin Klein trunks, and I noticed a smile play across my girlfriend's full red lips as she openly glanced at the bulge of my crotch. I ran my hands over my marbled pecs and rock-hard six-pack, and then smiled cheekily at Odessa.

"I can't believe we're doing this, Matt," Odessa whispered. "Are you really going to take your undies off? I can't believe I'm gonna see your dick out here by the pool!"

"Isn't it great?" I said with a laugh. "This really is a dream come true."

"You'd probably like it even more if all your fans were out here to see you!" Odessa said with a laugh. "Those women would love to see your dick! They probably think about it all the time...just like I do!"

As usual, Odessa was correct. There were a few women that lived in The Mapreza apartment complex that I'd noticed frequently checking me out by the pool in my skimpy Speedos, and I would have loved to strip nude for all of them. I could never have enough women looking at my cock. I was almost certain they would have enjoyed the show.

With no hesitation whatsoever, I quickly hooked my thumbs into the sides of my tight Calvins, and then slid them down over my crotch and thighs, first revealing my small thatch of man-scaped, sandy brown pubic hair.

My long, fat, vein-crossed, uncut cock then flopped up and down as my Calvins finally slid over it. Pendulous and near absurd, my huge member dangled heavily over my equally outsized nut-sack as I stepped out of my underpants. I placed my Calvins on the table with the rest of my clothes.

Odessa smiled, obviously happy to once again be looking at me in the nude. Out in the open and under a full moon, I flexed the muscles in my bare torso, and made tight fists of my hands to make my arms bulge impressively. I twitched my enormous, low-swinging cock to make it jump a little.

"There it is!" Odessa said with a giggle. "The Mapreza Night Snake!"

"Oh, my god," I muttered at Odessa's new nickname for my cock.

With a big laugh, I lifted my arms and placed my hands behind my head, making my biceps bulge even more and elongating the muscles in my bare torso. I then naughtily swiveled my body from side to side, making my enormous cock swing and slap stupidly across my naked hips. God, I loved going bare-arse out in the open.

In just her tight black exercise shorts and grey sports bra, Odessa smiled at my ridiculously salacious nude display, her eyes practically glued to my luridly swinging cock. I slowly turned around to give Odessa a look at my rock-hard butt too.

"God, you are such a poser!" Odessa said with a laugh, as I turned back around and smiled, my cock starting to slowly engorge. "Look at you...shameless! I love it! I feel like screaming out so everyone can see you!"

"I wouldn't mind," I said with a smile, "but that's not a great idea."

"I'm only joking, Matt," Odessa responded. "You're all mine!"

With a smile, Odessa carefully, sexily rolled her tight black exercise pants over her firm but curved butt and hips, and then down her smooth legs. She gracefully pulled them off over her bare feet, and flung them at me. I caught Odessa's shorts and dropped them on the table.

"God, you are beautiful," I said. "I'll never stop telling you that...I hope you don't get tired of it."

"No woman ever gets tired of being told she's beautiful," Odessa said quietly. "Trust me on that one, Matt."

I gazed upon Odessa with true joy. My gorgeous, Lynda Carter lookalike girlfriend was now clad in just a form-fitting grey cotton sports bra and a skimpy black g-string, which revealed Odessa's long legs in their glorious entirety. Her butt was smooth and rounded, but totally firm. I could see the cleft of Odessa's labia through the g-string, while the smooth wonders of her stomach were on full show.

A committed netball player and fitness enthusiast, I loved the sexy way in which Odessa was curvy and womanly, but also fit and strong. She was an extraordinarily beautiful woman, truly delightful on the outside, but with a soul and personality to match. I felt very lucky to have Odessa, and equally lucky that she agreed to engage in naughty behaviour like a nighttime nude swim in our shared swimming pool.

With just a little hesitation, Odessa pulled up her grey cotton sports bra with a big smile, and her big, firm breasts flopped out with a thud. They swayed from side to side as Odessa then pulled the sports bra over her head and tossed it to me. I naughtily sunk my nose into it and breathed in the wondrous scent of Odessa's sweat, deodorant and body wash.

In just her little black g-string, Odessa looked truly stunning. Her breasts were big but firm, wonderfully, perfectly shaped, and topped with light brown nipples and areolae. Now released from the restrictive sports bra, Odessa's loose, large breasts looked even bigger, and I had to resist the urge to run over and start sucking on them in the moonlight.

With a shy, sweet smile, the wonderfully topless Odessa hooked her thumbs into the sides of her little black g-string. After a brief pause, she then slid her panties right down her legs, and over her bare feet, before throwing them to me with a dramatic flourish.

"If you smell them, I'll kick you in the nuts," Odessa said firmly, and I immediately dropped the g-string on the table before raising my hands in a "not guilty" motion.

Odessa gave me a naughty little smile, and stood in front of me completely naked with her hands resting casually on her curved hips. Though Odessa's perfect nude body was now wholly familiar to me after several weeks of plentiful sex and casual nakedness, I still smiled with joy whenever I saw this tall, strong, big-breasted beauty without her clothes. In the moonlight and out in the open, Odessa Prince looked absolutely extraordinary.

Odessa's vulva was waxed almost completely smooth, except for a thin strip of black hair topping it, which sexily revealed the upper cleft of her labia. Though her legs were set slightly apart, there wasn't sufficient light by the pool for me to get a good look at Odessa's vulva.

I smiled, dragged my eyes away from the wonders of Odessa's nude body, and then turned toward the swimming pool. With my cock and balls flopping and flipping wildly, I dived in and felt a wonderful sense of invigoration as the cold water enveloped my hot, sweat-covered body, instantly easing my tired, post-run muscles.

I swam around for a few moments, diving downward to give Odessa a good look at my bare butt as it broke the water, and then re-emerging a few moments later, flicking my longish sandy brown hair out of my eyes. The cold water settled my stiffening cock, while my balls drew back into my body with the mild chill.

Odessa quietly whistled at me as I stood nude in the pec-deep water, and then dived in herself, her big breasts hanging downward as she sailed through the night air, her mane of thick, lustrous, dark hair fanning out behind her. Odessa hit the water with a splash, sliced through it gracefully, and then re-emerged right in front of me, her wet hair slicked back from her face.

We both crouched down in the water to cover our nude bodies, embraced warmly, and then kissed each other passionately. We ran our hands all over each other's smooth, water-slicked backs and shoulders before our fingers found their way downward to our butts.

I enjoyed the feel of the firm smoothness of Odessa's glorious arse, while she dug her short-nailed fingers into the taut rigidity of mine. We both moaned quietly with pleasure, happily concealed by the cool water.

I gently broke the kiss with Odessa, and we smiled at each other warmly. We separated and then submerged ourselves in the water under the moonlight. Odessa and I swam around the pool playfully, sliding past each other, enjoying the feel of our bodies bumping against each other in the cool water. I felt Odessa's hands lightly brush my cock at different times, and I started to get stiff.

I love the feeling of water on my nude body. There's something extraordinarily sensual and erotic about it, and the feel of my cock flopping and floating around unrestrained in the water is always a massive turn-on. Though swimming nude in the ocean is better, having my cock out in The Mapreza's pool was a truly dirty thrill.

After a few moments, I swam up behind Odessa, and wrapped my arms around her waist. I rested my chin on her shoulder, the feel and smell of her wet hair sensual against my face. I slowly moved my hands up over her stomach and big, bare breasts, which bounced gently up and down as I touched them. My cock stiffened immediately at the erotic touch, and then slid between Odessa's legs from behind as it grew.

"Oooooh my," Odessa cooed. "Someone really likes skinny dipping!"

From behind, I kneaded Odessa's wonderfully all-natural breasts, which were big, soft and firm to the touch. Her nipples and areolae stiffened and sharpened as I played with them. I kissed Odessa's neck and she moaned slightly. We moved over to the opposite side of the pool, further away from the driveway that looped around it.

With her back to me, Odessa placed her hands on the side of the pool as I continued to kiss her. I maneuvered my hips deeper between Odessa's legs until I could feel my cock resting against her vulva from behind.

I prodded gently with my cock to make sure that Odessa was okay with me fucking her. Though she had agreed to go skinny dipping, I didn't take it for granted that Odessa would be happy to actually fuck in the pool. Thankfully, my very hot girlfriend spread her legs open wider to let me in.