Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Caught Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking plonkers," I heard Hayley mutter drunkenly as she walked off.

Laughing at Odessa's wonderful wit and confidence, I opened the gate, quickly gathered up our clothes from the ground, and then stepped back into the pool area with a big smile, my cock swinging in the warm night air. The warmly smiling Odessa and I quickly separated our gear, and began to get dressed as hastily as we could before anyone else caught us.

"Fuck, you were amazing, Odessa," I said. "I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry, Odessa. I can't believe they made you do that. It's all my fault."

"It's okay," Odessa said with a giggle while casually pulling on her clothes. "It actually ended up being a bit of a turn-on, I have to admit. I think we both look pretty good in the nude, Matt...we've got nothing to be ashamed off."

"Damn straight," I replied as I finished getting dressed, almost disappointed at having to put my massive cock back in my pants. "Damn fucking straight."

"While we walk back to my apartment, I want you to tell me exactly what happened between you and those two bitches," Odessa said with a cheeky smile, "because the minute we get inside, we're both getting naked again...and we're gonna stay that way all night!"

Thanks for reading!!!!