Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Caught Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh, yeah," Odessa cooed. "This is so naughty! Fuck me out here, Matt...fuck me!"

I drove my cock into Odessa's pussy, and she moaned with pleasure. I held firmly onto her hips and then began to rhythmically pound back and forth, increasing the speed and intensity with each stroke.

Water splashed around us in the moonlight. Our breathing got heavier and our moaning intensified. I kissed Odessa's neck from behind, and pushed her nubile body gently against the side of the pool. I dug my fingernails into Odessa's clenched butt while I fucked her from behind. The water was cool on our increasingly hot bodies.

"Oh, my god," Odessa groaned. "That's it, lover!"

I pulled in tighter against Odessa, and breathed heavily into her ear while I pounded away rhythmically with my powerful hips. I noticed that her big, wet breasts were splayed out over the side of the pool, sloshing and moving against the water-splashed ground as her body bounced back and forth with the movement of mine.

I drove into Odessa again and again, increasingly turned on not just by the wondrous feel of my cock in her pussy, but by the true naughtiness of what we were doing. Even though the pool lights weren't on, and the whole area was shrouded in semi-darkness, people could still have been spying on us from their apartment windows, while a car could have driven by at any minute. The risk of our public nudity made the night-time pool sex even hotter.

"Oooooh, yeah," Odessa moaned. "Oh, my god..."

I quickened my thrusting, and the water splashed around us messily while Odessa groaned with pleasure. Supremely excited and incredibly aroused, I felt that sweet orgasmic rush surging through me. I moaned with even greater intensity. Odessa thrusted back against me even harder, slamming her butt into my crotch, pushing against the water.

"I'm coming too," Odessa said breathlessly. "Yeah, baby...oh, my god..."

Odessa stifled a shriek as the orgasm ripped through her. I felt Odessa's body locking and convulsing, and I slammed my cock into her even harder, hammering with increased speed and intensity. We were in the middle of something incredible.

As water crashed and sloshed around our nude, banging bodies, Odessa bit down on her bottom lip to stifle her yelps of pleasure. I clamped my lips shut to prevent an embarrassing scream from waking our neighbours and drawing attention to ourselves.

With shocking power, I climaxed right there in the pool, my cock deep in Odessa. Ropes of semen exploded from me, and shot right into Odessa's welcoming pussy. I kept thrusting and thrusting until I stopped ejaculating, breathing hard the whole time, my face and body covered in sweat and water.

Her sopping wet tits thrashing wildly, Odessa groaned loudly, and then pitched forward onto her forearms with a grunt, resting her head on the slick tiles by the side of the pool. Odessa sucked in deep breath after deep breath until she could finally speak.

"Wow," Odessa muttered. "Holy shit..."

"Fuck," I whispered. "There's one for the bucket list..."

Odessa slumped exhausted onto the side of the pool, and I pulled in tight against her, my chin pressed into her shoulder as I gazed appreciatively at her big breasts, which were splayed across the water-splashed tiles by the side of the pool.

I gently rubbed Odessa's wet, naked back and bare butt as we luxuriated in post-coital bliss, enjoying the feel of each other's nude bodies in the cool water and thrilling at what we'd just done.

The hazy, erotic mood created by the warm night air, the cool water, and the sensual aftermath of our swimming pool sex was suddenly broken, however, by the sound of laughter, movement in the darkness, and two very familiar voices.

"Well, well, well," pealed an English accented female voice through the semi-darkness. "What's going on here, Hayley?"

"It looks like Matt's shagging his new girlfriend in the swimming pool," responded another English accented female voice. "I think that might be against the pool rules, Sarah."

With a shocked start, I pulled myself away from Odessa and turned around in the water, exposing my bare chest, while my flaccid cock lolled safely beneath the waterline. I peered through the semi-darkness, and instantly recognised that the voices belonged to Hayley and Sarah, two twenty-something English nurses who lived in my building.

Their voices slightly slurred, Hayley and Sarah were obviously drunk, likely after returning home from a night out at one of the many pubs in the area popular with visitors from England and Ireland. I was instantly nervous about what these two mischievous English girls would do next, and how they would naughtily and very obviously take advantage of this situation.

If I was alone and naked in the pool, I actually would have been sleazily happy to get caught by Hayley and Sarah. They were both very attractive, with straight, long, sandy brown hair. They were curvy, sexy, bawdy girls, with big, sloppy breasts that I'd always enjoyed sneakily ogling at the pool. I'd jerked off many, many times while fantasising about Hayley and Sarah.

I'd also had a very, very sordid exchange with my English neighbours sometime prior [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Epic Nude Run"], and they'd been mercilessly teasing me ever since, particularly when we happened to cross paths at the swimming pool. Though Odessa was somewhat suspicious of Hayley and Sarah, I hadn't revealed what had happened between us. I instantly knew I was in trouble.

"Fuckin' hell...they'll have to empty the pool now!" Hayley roared. "I don't want to swim in there with Matt's muck floating around! I know we're always telling you to go skinny dipping, Matt, but we didn't want your jizz in the pool!"

"That's very inconsiderate, you two," Sarah added. "And very naughty! Hayley, I'm guessing that Matt and his new girlfriend are naked under that water."

"Well, they wouldn't be shagging with their swimsuits on, would they?" Hayley responded with a raucous laugh. "They might have their panties on at best. But we know Matt likes getting his big willy out, don't we?"

"We certainly do," Sarah replied with a giggle. "How could we possibly forget that monstrosity dangling between his legs?"

"I knew it," Odessa grumbled behind me. "I knew something happened between you three. I fucking knew it."

"I'll explain," I said quickly. "I'm sorry, Odessa."

Extremely distressingly, Hayley and Sarah were standing just outside the pool fence, right near the large, round table where our clothes were piled up. This just got worse and worse. I could hear Odessa muttering away angrily behind me while I peered through the darkness at our English tormentors.

"And what do we have here?" Hayley said with a giggle. "A pile of clothes!"

"I can see underwear in there too," Sarah added. "Oh, look...Matt's undies...and a little g-string! They're naked alright! They're starkers!"

"Let's take their clothes!" Hayley hooted.

"Oh, fuck," Odessa muttered. "Oh, no...fuck..."

With that, Hayley and Sarah reached their hands in through the gaps between the black, metal fence posts of the pool area, and then started pulling our clothes off the table and into their waiting arms, effectively publicly denuding us.

I surged forward futilely, my limp cock slapping impotently in the water, but before I'd even made it to the opposite side of the pool, all of our clothing was gone and in the clutches of the wildly laughing Hayley and Sarah.

"Fuck," I quietly growled, increasingly concerned as I realised our home keys were bound up in the pockets of our shorts.

"Don't worry," Hayley said with a little giggle, "we're not gonna strand you out here with your bollocks and fanny out. We're not that horrible! That's already happened to you once, Matt! We wouldn't put you through that again."

"But we do want another look at that big willy of yours, Matt," Sarah added. "You're gonna have to walk out here with your bollocks out to get your clothes back, okay? We'll hand 'em over, but we want another show."

"Let's go, big boy," Hayley commanded with a giggle. "You can't hide in the water any longer...it's time to get out and give Hayley and Sarah another look at you! Come on, lad."

Clutching our clothes in their hands, Hayley and Sarah walked around the pool fence and to the far end of the pool, where the gate was located. They stood just outside the gate, and gave me a wicked smile, holding our clothes in their upraised hands like a prize.

"Okay, Matt," Hayley said with a drunken slur. "All you've got to do is walk up the stairs and out of the pool, and then strut your stuff right over here to the gate. Once you've walked all the way over here, we'll hand your clothes back through the fence. Got it, big boy?"

"Yeah, I've got it," I said firmly across the length of the pool to the giggling Hayley and Sarah.

"You're gonna do it?" Odessa said from behind me, still crouching down in the water to cover her nude body. "Those bitches...I'm gonna kick them both in the vadge."

"Odessa," I chortled. "I'll just walk over and get our clothes. It's no big deal."

"Yeah, they've seen your dick before, apparently," Odessa spat. "Have you fucked them? Did you have a threesome?"

"No, I haven't fucked them," I replied. "I swear it...I'll tell you the whole ridiculous story. I'm going to get our clothes. Everything will be okay."

I walked toward the stairs, and I couldn't help feeling more than a little excited. I love being naked in front of clothed women, and I also get off on being ridiculed and humiliated, so this was a true sexual thrill. The giggling and very attractive Hayley and Sarah didn't realise it, but they were actually doing me a big sexual favour.

I felt extreme guilt, however, for dragging Odessa involuntarily into my sordid sex life. I didn't want to involve her in anything as sleazy as this. I could tell Odessa was upset with me, and I was quietly crushed. I feared this might have been a deal-breaker for her, but I desperately hoped not.

"And don't you dare cover your bollocks with your hands when you get out," Sarah said from across the pool as I approached the stairs. "You're going The Full Monty, Matt...all the way from over there to the gate. Bollocks out!"

"Yeah, we want to see you swinging and swaying all the way," Hayley added. "And work it too, Matt...pretend you're on a catwalk at a fashion parade...but with no fashion! Give us a show, Matt!"

"Don't just slouch over here like a beaten down bitch...even though that's what you are," Sarah said with a drunken laugh. "Give us your best walk!"

"Those bitches," Odessa grunted from behind me, surprising me with her level of aggression. "Fuck them...I'm fucking angry, but I'm sorry they're doing this to you, Matt. They're humiliating you. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, Odessa...don't worry about it," I said quietly. "I'll be okay."

"Fuck 'em, Matt," Odessa said suddenly with surprisingly fiery spirit. "Give 'em their fucking show. Show 'em what you've got...and you've got a lot, baby! Fuck these bitches!"

Encouraged by Odessa's fighting words, which also practically allowed me to enjoy this very naughty experience, I proudly walked totally naked up the steps, out of the cool water of the swimming pool, and into the warm night air.

Once at the top of the steps, I turned to face Hayley and Sarah, and then theatrically brushed my wet, longish, sandy brown hair off my face with my hands, flexing my biceps, pecs and abs in the process.

I then ran my hands down my heavily muscled, water-slicked torso, and through my small thatch of man-scaped pubic hair. I gave my enormous cock a quick squeeze, and smiled cheekily at my two tormentors from across the pool.

I then began my fully nude walk down the length of the pool, the muscles of my chest and back undulating with the movement, and my cock and balls swinging around all over the place, slapping both against my thighs and up against my stomach. I could feel my butt cheeks tensing as I moved.

"Holy fuck, look at that willy," Hayley said with a laugh. "It's a fucking monster! Look at it flopping around when he walks! It's got a mind of its own!"

"And look at his bollocks!" Sarah added. "Look at them bouncing around...they're like two tennis balls!"

"They're all waxed and smooth too," Hayley continued. "He gets his bollocks waxed! And those muscles...you're a real hunk, Matt. Turn around and show us your bum...go on, lad!"

Still moving as gracefully as I could, I turned while still moving, and walked backwards for a few steps to give Hayley and Sarah a good, long look at my bare butt. I then turned around, and the two English nurses whistled and cheered, obviously happy to see my cock and balls again.

I finally arrived totally bare-arse at the pool gate, and I gave Hayley and Sarah a pleading smile. The English nurses looked me up and down again and again, unashamedly taking in every inch of my nude body, and staring at my still swinging cock and balls with their mouths agape. I raised my hands palms upwards in expectation.

"Can I have our clothes back now?" I asked flatly. "You've seen me nude...you've seen my cock again...I did the walk for you...you've humiliated me...deal done...please?"

"Well, that was fun," Hayley said with a giggle, and looked right at my cock. "You've got such a pretty willy and a hot body...that was great...but I must say, I'm a little curious."

"Yeah, I'm curious too," Sarah added. "We're not lesbians or anything, but we'd kind of like to see who you've hooked up with, Matt...just out of curiosity. Let's get your pretty new girlfriend to do the nude walk too, huh?"

"Let's see your tits and fanny, love!" Hayley barked to Odessa, who was still crouching down modestly in the water. "You walk over here too, sweetheart, and we'll give your clothes back, we promise."

"Come on, love...don't be shy," Sarah added. "Show us what you've got, lass."

"Don't do this," I said quietly but firmly. "Come on...Odessa's got nothing to do with this..."

"Nothing to do with this?" Hayley howled. "You weren't in the pool just having a wank now, were you? You were in the pool shagging your girlfriend! Your little Odessa is right in the middle of this, Matt...and we want to see her titties!"

"And her fanny too," Sarah added. "And her bum!"

"Come on, lass...let's go," Hayley barked. "Walk over and say hello, Odessa."

While Hayley and Sarah giggled at the sight of my nude body, I turned to look back at Odessa. She scowled over at us, and then slowly, surely, a very wicked, saucily knowing smile played across her beautiful face, as if something that she was very pleased with had just crossed her always endearingly active mind.

As I watched with trepidation and burning guilt, Odessa turned dramatically to face us, and then rose slowly and fiercely to her full height in the pool, breathtakingly revealing the true splendour of her big, firm, perfectly shaped breasts. Odessa had a look of almost regal determination on her face, showing no sign of fear, embarrassment or shame.

I now knew what my beautiful new girlfriend was doing. Odessa had clearly steeled herself in the face of this embarrassing debacle, and was now refusing to be bowed, shamed or humiliated by the drunkenly taunting Hayley and Sarah. Odessa was going to bring it right to them, and I loved it. My fondness and admiration for Odessa grew exponentially in that one brief moment.

"God, look at those tits," Hayley said quietly. "What a set..."

"Fuck, they make mine look like cow's udders," Sarah added. "They're big, but they're so firm...and they're real too."

"I bet you like sucking on those, Matt," Hayley said with a giggle.

"And I bet she likes sucking on that," Sarah added with a laugh, and pointed right at my exposed cock.

Still looking directly at Hayley and Sarah over her shoulder, and defiantly refusing to bow her head, Odessa moved through the water gracefully, and then quietly walked up the steps of the pool, revealing the smooth skin of her back and shoulders, and the firm but wondrously curved contours of her bare butt.

"Wow," Hayley quietly muttered. "Nice bum, huh?"

"Yeah, it's a pretty one," Sarah responded. "She's a beautiful lass."

"She certainly is," I said with a proud smile.

Once she was at the top of the pool stairs, Odessa turned to face Hayley and Sarah, defiantly revealing her entire, full frontally nude body to the two English nurses, who both stared in shock and wonder at the moonlit vision of feminine perfection in front of them.

"Look at that bush," Hayley said in awe. "It's a work of art!"

"That's a very nice fanny," Sarah added. "Perfectly trimmed!"

Odessa tossed her wet hair back, theatrically ran her fingers through it and shook it out to give it more volume, and then began to strut powerfully toward us. Odessa flicked her hips sexily as she walked, really working it, the look of defiance still strong on her smiling face.

I watched in awe as Odessa's big, firm breasts slammed together as she walked, swinging from side to side and then crashing into one another with the movement of her gorgeous nude body. Her strip of black pubic hair was clearly visible in the half-light, as was the cleft of her labia, and her smooth, flat stomach.

With Hayley and Sarah seemingly stunned into silence by both Odessa's beauty and newfound confidence, my gorgeous girlfriend ran her fingers through her hair again, and then turned around on the spot, again showcasing the tight, curved perfection of her bare butt.

Standing stock still with her legs apart, Odessa looked over her shoulder sexily, pouted with an absurd flourish, and then reached around with both her hands. With a loud slap, Odessa placed her hands dramatically on her water-slicked butt cheeks, and gave them an uplifting, sexy squeeze.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Hayley muttered.

With a teasing laugh, Odessa then turned around and continued her sexy, nude fashion parade walk toward us at the gate, swinging her hips sexily and making her perfect breasts slam together with even greater force and drama.

Odessa Prince was fucking hot, and she'd taken hilarious ownership of what could have been a truly embarrassing and humiliating situation. She was working it like a boss...a totally naked boss.

Sidling up behind me, Odessa pushed herself into my nude body from behind. I felt the wondrous sponginess of her big breasts against my back as she put her left arm casually around my muscled shoulders.

Totally and unashamedly nude, we both smiled at Hayley and Sarah, who now appeared slightly unsure about what to do next. Odessa had effectively stolen the power in this situation away from them.

"If you think this big thing looks good when he walks," Odessa said with a wicked smile, and then wrapped her right hand dramatically around my flaccid cock, "you should see how it feels when it's in your fanny. Dream on, ladies...dream on. Go upstairs and finger yourselves while you fantasise about us fucking all night."

Hayley and Sarah looked back at us with awkward smiles, obviously embarrassed at being so effectively played and ultimately rendered powerless by our now shameless nudity, but unwilling to surrender any ground. The two English nurses then frowned as Odessa and I smiled, and they both gave us the finger with an amusing grunt.

"You fucking deserve each other," Hayley spat, and churlishly dropped our clothes on the ground. "You're a pair of wankers. Fucking up yourselves, you are."

"Yeah, you're a pair of show-ponies, you are," Sarah added, and dropped her bundle of clothes too. "Go fuck yourselves, yeah?"

"Oh, we will...don't you worry about that," Odessa responded, and Hayley and Sarah turned to leave, both hilariously giving us the finger over their shoulders as they slouched back toward their apartment building.