Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Extraordinarily impressive, Matt's massively engorged penis was now a throbbing, pulsating, steel-firm pole between his muscled thighs, fully kicking into gear as Matt expertly worked it aggressively with his now equally greasy right hand.

Odessa watched on with prurient excitement as pre-cum dribbled sensually from out of Matt's penis. Matt started to moan quietly, and then almost ridiculously fondled his pecs and rubbed his nipples as if he was literally being filmed for a porno. Matt tweaked and plucked at his lovely, light-brown nipples while softly groaning and running his tongue across his lips.

Almost bursting into laughter, Odessa couldn't believe what a performer Matt was. She actually wondered if he'd been in pornos before, or if he'd worked as some kind of erotic performer, perhaps for gay men, or for women's parties. Odessa had never seen anything like it, and she was quietly enthralled.

As he worked his pulsating penis with his expert right hand, Matt traced the fingers of his left hand across his rock-hard abs, and then ran them through his perfectly groomed patch of sandy-brown pubic hair. Matt bit down on his bottom lip, and let out a loud moan.

"Oh, my god," Odessa whispered. "This is absolutely amazing, Matt."

Matt pumped his manhood even harder. To Odessa's now expert eye, Matt was very obviously close to coming. Matt's bare torso was slick and wet with a heady mix of sweat and oil, and his moaning was getting increasingly intense. Matt gasped deeply and then yelled out in extreme pleasure.

As Odessa looked on open-mouthed from behind the tripod, Matt held his long, thick, pulsating penis upright and moaned loudly. In a big spurt of release, semen launched out of him and surged high into the air of the home gym. Odessa watched the iPad to check that Matt's moment of glorious release was perfectly captured.

Odessa watched the iPad screen as ropes of semen blasted upward and then eventually landed with an oily splat on Matt's heavily muscled chest. Another bolt of jism surged out of Matt's penis, and then another, both hurtling upwards before splattering onto Matt's corrugated abdomen and into his perfectly manicured pubes. Matt had well and truly come for the camera.

Breathing heavily on the weight bench, Matt released his softening penis. It continued to leak semen as it deflated and eventually hung slack onto the vinyl of the weight bench. Clearly exhausted, Matt let his muscular arms hang limp over the sides of the weight bench, and then sighed theatrically.

Totally naked -- except amusingly for his trainers and socks -- on the weight bench, with his muscular legs luridly spread wide, and covered in a greasy mix of body oil and man-juice, Matt looked utterly delectable. He looked exhausted but wholly satisfied, and Odessa had certainly enjoyed his sexy, totally over-the-top performance.

"Okay, Matt...jump up and wipe yourself off with a towel, and then we'll cut there," Odessa directed. "That was absolutely fucking amazing! You're incredible, Matt. Have you done this before?"

"No comment," Matt replied.

As Odessa picked up the iPad to follow him, Matt pulled himself up off the bench, and walked over to the shelves, his taut butt a wonderful sight as he moved. Matt grabbed a fluffy black towel, turned to face the camera, and then sexily wiped the semen and oil from his deliriously bare torso and crotch. Matt smiled cheekily for the camera, his penis hanging wonderfully low.

"And that's a wrap," Odessa said with a laugh. "Oh, my god, Matt...you sexy, sexy man...what a performance...what a show!"

Matt does the filming...and Odessa shines!

I'd thoroughly enjoyed performing on-camera for Odessa, but I was even more excited about capturing my beautiful new girlfriend on video for my own enjoyment. The mere thought of Odessa's nude body got me excited, and the opportunity to have her captured on video for my continued sensual entertainment was very thrilling indeed.

I'd been filmed jerking off a few times in the past, most excitingly by a group of raucous eighteen-year-olds [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Schoolgirls Wank Video"], but doing it for Odessa had been a real thrill, and the thought of her actually masturbating over the video herself had me wholly aroused...and strangely honoured. Odessa was messing with my head in the most extraordinary of ways, and I loved it.

An actual relationship was something I'd never experienced before, and I was really enjoying what Odessa and I were building together. We had a great time, and the ease with which Odessa had agreed to do something as sleazy as making these nude videos was deeply encouraging to the sex addict that I truly am.

"Geez, you really are smitten, aren't you?" my best friend and one-time foster sister Darby Hamilton giggled when I waxed lyrical about Odessa over lunch a few days previously. "I've never seen you like this before, Matt. It's so strange...I can't get used to it. Does she like it when you get naked?"

"Yes, she does...thank god," I replied with a giggle. "Odessa likes looking at me nude...and I love getting nude for her."

"You're the perfect match," said a smiling Darby, who knows all about my exhibitionism and lurid sex life. "Your big penis needs an appreciative audience, Matt! I'm glad you've got one! Odessa sounds great."

"Oh, she is," I said with a smile. "She really is. Odessa is amazing."

Under Odessa's watchful eye, I set up the iPad and placed it on the tripod on the sideline of the indoor netball court. Odessa had the key to the court so she could do extra training after-hours whenever she wanted (she was the sole member of her team to do added work on the court), and the only other person who had access to the small building was her team's manager/coach, a forty-something mother of three who had no cause to be there so late at night.

It was 11:30pm, and Odessa and I were totally alone on the indoor court. If a car pulled up into the carpark outside, I'd clearly be able to hear it and see the reflection of the headlights through the building's front windows.

Furthermore, the indoor netball court was in the middle of a large sports park, so the likelihood of anyone arriving by foot at this hour was practically nil. Odessa and I would not be interrupted while we were making our next sexy nude video. We were free to play.

"Okay, Odessa," I said firmly. "It's time to take the court."

"Talk me through it as we go, Matt," Odessa said with a smile. "I'm not a natural like you...and I certainly haven't had the experience you've apparently had."

With her long, thick, dark hair pulled back into a ponytail, Odessa was dressed in her sexy Southern District Hawks playing uniform. The kit consisted of a tight-fitting red-and-black sleeveless tunic dress that came down to about the middle of Odessa's upper thighs, over the top of a pair of nicely snug, black exercise shorts. Her long, lithe legs were on full display.

The large letters GS -- for Goal Shooter -- were emblazoned across the front of the tunic, while on the back was an illustration of a large, swooping hawk, along with the team's name in bold font. On Odessa's feet were sneakers and socks, and on her gorgeous face was a nervous, but obviously excited, smile.

"Let's do some half-court sprints," I directed. "Don't go at full pace if you don't want to..."

"I always go at full pace," Odessa said with a smile, and then took off down the court, her long legs pumping. "No half-measures, Matt."

Once she'd made it to the halfway line of the court, Odessa bent down, touched the paint, and then bolted back to the baseline, again reaching down to touch the paint. With her ponytail flying, Odessa did ten more half-court sprints at full pace. Her big breasts still moved around a little despite being confined by a highly supportive sports bra. I captured all the movement on the iPad, taking it off the tripod to follow the on-court action.

Finished with her sprints, and standing on the baseline sucking in deep breaths, Odessa stood with her hands on her hips, and her head tilted up towards the ceiling. Her big breasts heaved up and down with the exertion.

With sweat dripping down her beautiful face, Odessa then stretched her perfectly toned arms upward, and jogged lightly on the spot for a few moments, her big, firm tits again bouncing ever so slightly.

I gazed longingly at Odessa's pale, silky smooth armpits, which I had developed a strange, almost fetishistic fascination with. Odessa looked fit, strong, healthy, and very, very sexy. I needed to see more.

"I think you're getting hot out there," I said with a giggle, resting my sneakered foot on a netball placed on the floor right near the side of the court. "Peel off your tunic and throw it over the sideline. Let's start the show, Odessa."

Odessa turned to face me directly, smiled naughtily, and then gripped the hem of her tunic dress. She sexily rolled it up over her flat, smooth, toned stomach, and then hoisted it hard over her breasts, making them hurl upwards and then flop back down on her torso. Odessa's arms and shoulders were covered in a light sheen of perspiration.

With a wonderfully cheeky smile, Odessa spun her netball tunic around on her right index finger and then tossed it dramatically over the sideline. My jaw dropped as I looked at Odessa in just her tight grey sports bra and butt-hugging black exercise shorts.

A long, alluring slice of milky cleavage was clearly visible in the sports bra, which supported Odessa's big, full, heavy breasts perfectly. The soft, pale skin of her flat, smooth stomach glistened in the harsh overhead light of the indoor netball court. Odessa looked directly at the camera and smiled.

I quickly bent down, picked up the netball at my feet and bounced it hard onto the court. With razor-sharp reflexes, Odessa smoothly caught it with two hands, took a step, set herself, and then sent the ball through the air and right into the hoop, leaving nothing but a swooshing net in its wake.

Odessa ran to retrieve the bouncing ball, her big breasts jiggling lightly in her supportive sports bra and her ponytail flying behind her. Her tight, toned but still curvy butt was beautifully shown off in her skin-tight exercise shorts.

I placed the iPad back on the tripod as Odessa sank the ball through the hoop several more times, leaving it to capture her effortless athleticism in one smooth, continuous shot. I then picked up the iPad and got closer to the action, capturing Odessa's rolling body in glorious mid-shot.

"Let's have the shorts off, Odessa...it's time to play netball in your undies...I need to see that," I directed, and moved in closer with the iPad as Odessa pulled up in mid-stride and dropped the ball onto the floor.

Capturing it all on camera, I watched in awe as Odessa carefully, sexily rolled her tight exercise pants over her firm but curved butt and hips, and then down her smooth legs. She gracefully pulled them off over her sneakers, twirled them quickly on her right index finger, and flung them over the sideline.

I gazed upon Odessa with lascivious delight. My gorgeous, Lynda Carter lookalike girlfriend was now clad in just a form-fitting grey cotton sports bra, her sneakers and socks, and a skimpy pair of sensible but still very sexy black underpants.

Odessa's full-back panties were cut high enough, right up to the waist, to reveal her long legs in their glorious entirety. Her butt was rounded but tight, its curves clearly visible beneath the thin black cotton of her underwear. Their tightness in front, meanwhile, created just the barest hint of a camel-toe, while the smooth wonders of Odessa's stomach were on full show.

I was constantly and pleasurably delighted by the wonderful way in which Odessa managed to be both pneumatic and curvaceous, and fit and strong, all at the same time. She had a truly womanly physique, but it was backed with real strength and power. It made for a very, very heady mix.

Now in just her sports bra and black underpants, Odessa picked up the ball and again started moving rapidly on the court, setting herself to sink the ball through the hoop, and then scrambling feverishly, but with great precision, to retrieve the ball, set herself again, and then take another shot. It was a great display of feminine physicality.

I followed Odessa with the iPad, capturing her in all her glory. I began to feel a stirring in my shorts as I became increasingly aroused. We'd agreed that I would remain fully clothed and wouldn't jerk off while I was filming Odessa so I could concentrate on the task at hand.

But as I felt my enormous cock stiffening, I knew that I'd likely be doing the rest of the filming with a raging erection. I carefully repositioned my stiff cock up along my hip, and tried to focus on making the video.

As I watched Odessa sliding skillfully around the empty court, handling the ball with consummate skill and ease, and sinking shot after shot, I felt a wave of gratitude for having a partner as sexy and physical as Odessa. I also felt a burning need to see more of her on the court. Nudity and netball...what a wonderful combination.

"Hey, Odessa," I said, "can you take off your sports bra now?"

With just a little hesitation, Odessa pulled up the grey cotton sports bra with a big smile, and her big, firm breasts flopped out with a thud. They swayed from side to side as Odessa then pulled the sports bra over her ponytailed head and tossed it across the sideline.

In just her black underpants and sneakers, Odessa was indeed a true vision. Her breasts were large but firm, wonderfully, perfectly shaped, and topped with light brown nipples and areolae. Her stomach was flat and toned, and she had curves in all the right places. Odessa looked absolutely amazing.

Her breasts dangled and swayed alluringly downward as she bent over to pick up the ball at her feet. Odessa bounced the ball quickly on the court, set herself, and then sent the ball hurtling through the hoop once again.

Now released from the restrictive sports bra, Odessa's loose, large breasts almost took on a life of their own, bouncing up and down, and swaying from side to side wildly, as she moved around the court, sinking shots and retrieving the ball from the floor. Odessa smiled several times to herself, obviously aware of how lurid her breasts must have looked while sloshing around so much on the court.

Watching a beautiful woman engage in rigorous sporting activity while topless was indeed one of the most exciting things I'd ever seen, and my cock responded in kind, stiffening even more across my hip like a metal rod.

Though I had difficulty moving smoothly with an enormous erection in my shorts, I followed Odessa keenly with the iPad, making sure to catch a series of close-ups of her jiggling, swaying, swinging breasts as she vigorously ran and jumped.

I also captured the movement of Odessa's utterly glorious butt in its revealing underwear. With a guilty smile, I happily imagined how much masturbation material this naughty nude video would provide me with.

With an even guiltier smirk, I wondered if there was any way I could convince Odessa's entire netball team to engage in a nude training session together. I would, of course, happily join them in their nudity from the sidelines...but something told me Odessa would never go for that...and neither would her teammates.

After she'd sunk a few more balls through the hoop, it was time for Odessa to go full frontal. My girlfriend had earlier admitted to me that she was very self-conscious and uncomfortable about running around without her underwear on, and informed me it was something not many women like to do.

"Our vagina lips open and close, and they look weird," Odessa said with an uncertain giggle. "There's nothing we can do about it. But I'll go fully nude because I know it's just you watching...nobody else will ever see my vadge flapping around. And you know if you show this to anyone else, I will kill you...literally...with my bare hands."

"This is just between me and you," I said sincerely. "And you've got me on camera too, remember?"

"Yes, indeed, lover," Odessa responded with a knowing smile. "That I do."

Her breasts shifting and jiggling beautifully, Odessa sunk a few more balls through the hoop, and then looked over at me a couple of times, obviously awaiting my next piece of direction. I knew it was time to make the big call.

"Odessa...can you take off your panties now?" I asked. "Are you still okay with that?"

With a truly dirty smile like I'd never seen before, Odessa dropped the ball and then hooked her thumbs into the sides of her black underpants. With a naughty wink, she then slid them right down her legs, and over her sneakered feet, before throwing them across the sideline with a dramatic flourish. Odessa gave me another dirty smile, and stood in front of me pretty much completely naked with her hands resting casually on her curved hips.

Though Odessa's glorious nude body was now wholly familiar to me after several weeks, I still smiled with joy whenever I saw this tall, fit, curvy beauty without her clothes. Odessa Prince looked absolutely extraordinary in the nude.

Odessa's vulva was waxed almost completely smooth, except for a thin strip of black hair topping it, which sexily revealed the upper cleft of her labia. With her legs set slightly apart, Odessa's vulva was partially exposed and semi-visible to my excited eyes. It was tight and compact, a simple, tidy line of soft, swollen flesh between her legs.

My massive cock pounded and pulsed enthusiastically across my hip at the sight of Odessa Prince's beautiful nude body, and I desperately fought off the urge to sneakily touch myself through my shorts to an orgasm. I refrained, keen to keep my promise to remain focused on the task at hand.

"Can you do a few shots in the nude?" I asked, and Odessa bent down to pick up the ball off the floor, her breasts again hanging wonderfully low with the movement.

Odessa quickly bounced the ball a couple of times, set herself with her legs apart, and then sent the ball directly through the hoop. I followed the movement with the iPad, and indeed noticed the sexy way in which Odessa's vaginal lips opened and closed slightly as she moved.

Her ponytail flying, Odessa took off to retrieve the bouncing ball, grabbed it, and then spun, giving me an incredible view of her curvy, toned, completely bare butt. Odessa's arse cheeks spread a little as she set herself with her legs apart for the shot, and I smiled at the smooth wonders within. Odessa and I hadn't tried anal yet, but it had definitely been on my mind...a lot.

Odessa fired off another shot, and the flesh and light muscle of her back and shoulders vibrated a little with the extreme movement. She retrieved the ball again, and tossed off a series of quickfire shots, sinking the ball with apparent effortlessness.

Fit and toned, Odessa was an excellent athlete and a highly skilled netballer, and it was always a joy watching her play. Seeing her do it completely naked certainly took the already sexy experience to the next level.

"Okay, shall we hit the showers?" I asked cheekily, further turned on in the knowledge that Odessa would now be masturbating for the camera.

Odessa scooped up the ball, rested it on her bare hip, and gave me that wonderfully dirty smile again. With a big grin, Odessa tossed the ball over the sideline, and then looked right at the iPad as I held it up. Licking her lips, Odessa crooked her right index finger sexily, motioning for me to follow her into the change rooms.

As I followed the action, the deliriously naked Odessa slowly turned around and walked off towards the change rooms at the back of the small building. I trailed behind her, watching Odessa's taut, smooth butt cheeks move and shift slightly as she walked. She was flicking her hips sexily and dramatically; Odessa was really putting on quite the show, and making the most of her nudity.