Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew back to get a full-body tracking shot as Odessa glided erotically across the court, and then stopped at the entrance to the home-team change room. Odessa turned, looked directly at the camera, and then crooked her right index finger again, sexily motioning me inside.

Odessa disappeared into the change room, and I quickly hit pause on the iPad. I moved across the court expectantly, my sneakers squeaking on the slick, shiny floor, and my cock still stiff and hard across my hip.

As I walked through the entrance to the change room, I noticed Odessa's sneakers and socks scattered messily across the floor, and I could hear water running and see steam rising from out of one of the change room's shower stalls. I pressed play, and slowly tracked through the empty change room, making my way toward the shower stall.

When I got there, Odessa greeted me with a warm, sexy smile. Her long, dark, lustrous, and now slightly wet hair had been released from its ponytail. The water was running at full-stream, and Odessa gently rubbed her flat stomach with a big, wet sponge. She then grabbed a bottle of body wash, flipped it, popped the lid, and squirted a generous stream of the thick, viscous liquid all over her big, sopping wet breasts.

Odessa then went to work on herself with the sponge, rubbing it all over her breasts, which heaved and flopped with the movement. She lifted them up with her left forearm, and then wiped vigorously at the underside of her breasts with the sponge, spreading body wash everywhere. Odessa was playing up to the camera with surprising, supreme nude sexiness, and I loved it.

Odessa rubbed the soapy sponge all over her hips and down her legs, and then turned in the stall with her gorgeous butt facing outward. Odessa looked over her shoulder sensually, and then ran the sponge all over her wet butt, even wedging it between her cheeks, opening them up a little for my prurient benefit. Odessa soaped up her back and shoulders with the sponge, and then turned around again to face me.

With a naughty, dirty smile, Odessa placed her right index fingernail teasingly between her teeth, and then stared down cheekily at her crotch, her small black patch of well-groomed pubic hair wet with soap and water. Odessa then looked up and smiled cheekily at the camera. Slowly, sexily, she then slid both her hands down her flat stomach toward her vagina.

Moaning quietly and puckering her lips, Odessa plunged the index fingers of both hands into her labia, pushing them outward and then searching for her clit. With a loud, theatrical groan, Odessa obviously found it, and then began to rub herself vigorously, moving her fingers in and out of her vulva.

I captured the profoundly sensual expression on Odessa's water-flecked face as she made an O of her lips, her eyes closed in burgeoning ecstasy as she continued to rub and work her clit, opening her wet legs wider to provide herself with even more access.

I moved the camera from Odessa's face to her crotch, getting a lurid close-up of her vulva as her two fingers moved furiously up and down, and in and out. I watched with joy as Odessa's lips separated, giving me a glimpse of her wondrously pink insides. Odessa let out a loud groan, her eyes still closed in ecstasy.

"Oooooh, yeah," Odessa cooed. "I'm coming...I'm coming."

Opening her legs up as wide as she could in the stall, Odessa slapped her left palm up against the wall for support, and continued to rub herself with her right hand, working in two of her fingers, and moaning dramatically the whole time. She might not have had any experience, but Odessa certainly knew how to perform for the camera. My girlfriend was a natural.

Odessa's face contorted with pleasure, her eyes still closed, and she licked her lips as she began to feverishly climax. I captured it all as Odessa fingered herself with greater speed and intensity as her body shook, and she started to scream. Odessa arced her head back, and let out my now favourite sound in the world, which was her shrieking and yelping as she noisily and messily climaxed.

After a few hot, sexy moments, Odessa's screaming abated, and she slumped back against the white-tiled wall of the shower stall, her wet, sudsy breasts heaving up and down, and a look of pure, relaxed satisfaction on her gorgeous face. Odessa Prince had well and truly come.

I continued to film Odessa in post-orgasmic repose, her face a picture of bliss, and her wet, soapy, naked body an utterly divine vision of womanhood at its absolute best. I slowly tilted the iPad to capture Odessa from her dark-maned head down to her perfectly formed toes.

I raked the iPad up and down Odessa's nude body until my girlfriend smiled, grabbed a towel from its hook on the stall wall, and then threw it toward me with a big, hearty laugh, her bare breasts slamming together back and forth as her nude body shuddered with amusement.

"That's a wrap," Odessa said with a giggle. "I've come and I'm done, lover! And you even refrained from playing with yourself! I'm so proud of you, Matt! Such restraint!"

"Odessa, that was truly extraordinary," I said sincerely. "That was literally one of the sexiest and most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life. You are amazing. I'm so lucky to have you!"

"Have I got a nude future?" Odessa asked jokingly.

"You've got a future in my dreams," I replied with a laugh. "That's for damn sure!"

Odessa...late at night in her Adelaide hotel room...

Alone, tired and horny after a long day at a pop culture convention in Adelaide, Odessa stretched back onto her hotel room king-size bed, and flicked on her iPad. She went straight to the photo and video archive, and smiled naughtily. Odessa quickly found the video she was looking for, and hit the "play" button.

Over soft, slow, sexy music, there was a stylishly angled shot of Matt's empty storage space turned home gym. Then, in a big, bold, metallic font, came the title crawl: "Muscly Matt Works His Weights...And His Willy."

Odessa smiled at her creative ingenuity, and then slowly slid her right hand into her pyjama pants and underwear until she found the inviting cleft of her vulva...

Matt...late at night in his Sydney apartment...

Alone, tired, horny and completely naked after a long day of work on the computer, I stretched back onto my queen-size bed, and flicked on my iPad. I went immediately to the photo and video section, and smiled with excitement. I quickly found the video I was after, and hit the "play" button.

Over soft, slow, sexy music, there was a stylishly angled shot of an empty indoor netball court. Then, in a classy red-and-black font, came the title crawl: "Odessa The Undresser Plays Netball...Nude."

I smiled at my talented girlfriend's creative ingenuity, and then slowly wrapped my right hand around my enormous cock...

Thanks for reading!!!!