Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Pool Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Odessa a very cheeky smile, and then motioned down to my groin with my eyes. After spending over ten glorious minutes warming in the winter sun, my cock was back to its big, bulging, low-hanging best. I was ready to go...I was ready to be publicly denuded, and my whole body vibrated with excitement and sensual arousal in anticipation.

"Time to go, my love," I said loudly. "I'm just going to get changed out here so we can go straight away, alright?"

"Okay, lover," Odessa said casually in response. "Go for it, Matt."

I winked at Odessa, and then casually got up out of my reclining sun-chair. I stood and looked up at the clear blue sky above. I grabbed my beach towel off my sun-chair, and then slowly, deliberately wrapped it around my waist. With a smile, I then stretched my arms upward for a few moments.

Moving in a heightened, somewhat theatrical way, I then reached up under my towel, yanked the drawstring on my Speedo Aquashorts, slid them down my legs, and then let them drop onto the tiled ground at my feet.

With five sets of female eyes on me, I stepped out of my dropped Speedos, bent down to pick them up, and then draped them over the back of my sun-chair in the most visible manner I could, clearly signaling to the women around the pool that I was now completely naked under my towel.

I had my back turned to Odessa, and after a couple of moments, I heard her move. I then felt both her hands at my waist. My girlfriend reached around with her right hand, and then wrenched the light knot in my towel apart. Odessa then used both her hands to pull the towel wide open, and then right off my body from behind.

"Gotcha!" Odessa yelled loudly with a big laugh. "That's for not putting the laundry away last night! And for not doing the dishes! Gotcha! Get an eyeful, ladies!"

I felt the fabric of the towel sliding across my hips, and then felt a strong whoosh of air as Odessa pulled it right away from me. I stood in the warm winter sunshine completely naked. I peered down at my exposed body with a look of manufactured shock and embarrassment.

"What the fuck?" I bellowed. "What the fuck?"

"Gotcha!" Odessa bellowed loudly. "Owned! Check him out!"

I looked down to see my fully exposed small patch of man-scaped pubic hair, and then my long, thick cock swinging ridiculously from side to side in the sunshine. I then looked up to see five sets of female eyes wide open in shock, confusion, elation and excitement. I almost gulped theatrically.

"That's what you get!" Odessa shouted, really selling it behind me, laughing and carrying on like the jubilant victor in a perfectly primed revenge attack. "That's what you get, Matt! Check him out, ladies!"

I looked over my shoulder at the smiling and laughing Odessa, who clutched my towel in her raised right fist, and then winked at me conspiratorially. I kept my body facing forwards for as long as was believable to give the five women the best view of my cock possible.

"Ay dios mio," Lizet muttered in Spanish, quickly sitting up and then crossing herself theatrically when she saw me naked. "Tan grande...is so big!"

"Fucking hell...he's naked," Deanna said in obvious shock. "His girlfriend stripped him! Look! He's naked!"

"Look at the size of it," Halia said with a smile. "It's enormous!"

"Fuck, you should see it hard," Magdalena said with a laugh, at which Antonina chidingly slapped her daughter on the shoulder and spoke quickly to her in her native language.

Magdalena dropped her head in embarrassment and giggled to herself, and my suspicions were instantly confirmed. Along with Magdalena and Antonina's actual apparent lack of shock at seeing me nude, this slip indicated that the mother and daughter had indeed spied on me through my bedroom window that night...that was the only way they could have seen my cock hard.

"Owned!" Odessa yelled again, and I turned around to face her. "Fucking owned!"

"Aye papi," Lizet said with a giggle. "Look at his ass! Is beautiful, ci? Hombre guapo!"

"Yeah, fuck, look at that arse," Magdalena said with a wild, naughty laugh. "What a show!"

"She got you, big man," Antonina added with an even bigger laugh in her thick accent. "She got you! We all see you! We all see you! Naked man now! Women see dick! We all see dick!"

"God, look at him," Deanna said with a sigh and whistle. "He's perfect..."

As the five women around the pool laughed, Odessa winked at me, and then balled up my towel and threw it as far as she could toward the other end of the pool. My butt and cock exposed, I watched it sail through the air, and then land on the tiled ground a good ten metres away.

Pretending to look embarrassed and angry, I stalked down the length of the pool to retrieve my towel, and I could feel the muscles in my butt flexing and my cock and balls crazily flopping and flipping around as I moved. The sweet sound of female laughter filled the air.

"Move that arse," Magdalena hooted. "Fetch, boy, fetch!"

"Oh, lindo," Lizet added in Spanish. "Oh, lindo...ci, ci!"

"Run, run," Deanna added. "Make it bounce!"

When I got to my towel, I bent down to pick it up, lewdly positioning my butt so the five women could get a great look at me. I then parted my knees a little, and pitched forward, prompting my butt cheeks to spread a little and give the women an even better look.

"His butt-hole just winked at me," Deanna said with a broad laugh, obviously afforded a good look right up my arse crack. "It's so cute! Wink, wink!"

"Oh, my goodness...how embarrassing," Halia said quietly as I intentionally fumbled and dropped my towel, and then bent over to pick it up again, my butt cheeks spreading open again. "He looks so foolish! Running around with no pants, flashing his bum-hole...the shame, the shame...I can't believe what I'm seeing. This is shameful. I can't believe it."

"Neither can I," Magdalena added with a dirty giggle as I struggled with the towel. "What a show! It's the best thing I've ever seen! The big man stripped right in front of us! Our own free strip show!"

"Oh, my god," Deanna said urgently as I finally managed to get the towel unfolded. "Someone get a camera! I want a photo of that thing! I want to show my friends...they'll never believe it! I've never seen one that big before!"

"Papi chulo!" the very excited Lizet added. "Papi chulo!"

As the five women all reached for their phones, I finally wrapped the towel around myself, covering up my swinging cock and balls, along with my smoothly waxed arse, and retrieving a little of my modesty, if absolutely none of my dignity. That was officially well and truly gone.

I love being objectified and mildly (and sometimes even not so mildly) humiliated by women, so this situation was driving me absolutely wild. Though thankfully not erect, I was fully turned on by this whole extremely lewd situation, and I was loving every naughty minute of it.

In my years of flashing women, I've certainly learned that ladies love seeing a man looking stupid, and they also enjoy being in a position of power. I've always gotten a great response upon "accidentally" dropping my towel at the beach, or "accidentally" letting my cock hang out the side of my Speedos, and then appearing shocked and embarrassed. Odessa's poolside prank was more evidence that women like having the upper hand when it comes to public male nudity.

Under the mild winter sun, Odessa stood laughing, and as I walked back over to the beach bag to get my clothes, I gave her another conspiratorial wink. As I reached into the beach bag and started digging around for my underpants, Odessa jumped at me. My naughty girlfriend got a good grip on the towel and then mercilessly ripped it from my body again. I grabbed at it, but I was too late, and the towel once again went flying, leaving me naked for the second time.

The women all howled with laughter at my second denuding. I turned around to scowl at them, of course providing them all with another free look at my big, swinging dick and pendulous balls. I raised my hands up at my sides, shook my head in mock disgust, and then turned around to continue looking for my clothes in the bag. I bent over to give them another look at my arse.

"You get dressed, young man," Deanna said loudly as I pulled my underwear out of the beach bag, "but we'll never forget the sight of you naked. And a few photos will help!"

I looked over my muscled shoulder to see five women with their phones raised, snapping off pics of my bare butt from behind. I quickly turned around again so they wouldn't get any shots of my face, and then pulled my underpants up my legs and yanked them into place, finally covering my cock and balls.

"I never forget," Lizet said with a laugh as I pulled on my denim shorts. "Is so big...so big."

"They all saw you naked," Odessa whooped. "Gotcha! That's what you get...fucking behave yourself next time!"

"Okay, okay," I muttered. "Geez, get over it..."

I quickly pulled on my tight t-shirt, covering my bare torso, and finally ending my impromptu but wholly planned nude show. The women all groaned and booed in disappointment as I grabbed my towel, and then picked up the beach bag, preparing to leave. As I walked around the pool and toward the gate, the women cheered and wildly cat-called me.

"Thanks for the show, young man," Deanna said as Odessa fell in behind me, laughing the whole time. "And thanks for providing it, young lady. That is, indeed, a dick for the ages. You're a lucky woman...thanks for sharing!"

"Hot boy," Antonina said while nodding her head and clapping. "Hot boy...very, very sexy naked boy."

"What a toy-boy, huh?" Magdalena said. "God, I'd like to get my hands on him...the things I'd do...the fucking things I'd do to him."

"Hombre guapo," Lizet said again, and stood up and clapped, her big, pimply butt wobbling wildly. "Sexy boy...so big, so big...gracias...gracias!"

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry," Halia said quietly, a curious look of concern on her face. "We've humiliated you...the shame for a man...the embarrassment. In my home, you would never show your face again."

I was strangely touched by Halia's obvious concern and apparent regret, and I gave her a tiny smile as I walked past, attempting to at least convey that I wasn't exactly scarred for life by the whole scenario, without letting on that this was all, in effect, a sexy prank in which I was a very willing "victim".

With Odessa behind me, I gave the women another scowl as I opened the gate and walked out of the pool area. Clutching the beach bag and my towel, I moved quickly until I reached the entry to my building. Now out of the women's eyeline, I keyed us in, and then Odessa let out a huge sigh.

"Oh, my god...that was amazing," Odessa said in exasperation. "Did you see the looks on their faces? They fucking loved it! You really are a star now! That was incredible! They way they all stared at your cock..."

"Geez, I don't know if I'll ever be able to go back to the pool," I said as I pressed the button for the elevator. "It would feel a little odd...they all saw me naked."

"You looked so hot out there nude in the sunshine," Odessa almost groaned as we stepped into the elevator. "Your body looked so strong and powerful..."

"Thanks, gorgeous," I responded, and pressed the button for my floor.

"Oh, my god...take off your shirt again," Odessa said somewhat breathlessly.

Slightly confused, I turned around to find that Odessa had pushed herself up against the wall of the elevator. Her legs were spread wide, and she had luridly pulled the crotch of her one-piece swimsuit to one side, revealing her hair-embossed vulva, which she had shockingly sunk two fingers into.

"Holy shit," I muttered as Odessa crudely fingered herself right there in the elevator.

"Take it off," Odessa groaned, and rubbed at her clitoris. "Take it off...I'm so turned on...take it off...Matt...strip!"

This was uncharacteristically raunchy behaviour for the usually considerably more reserved Odessa, and I was in shock...but very pleasant shock indeed. I smiled and peeled my tight t-shirt up over my ridged abdomen and rock-hard pecs, and then wrenched it off over my head. Odessa groaned as I dropped my t-shirt into the beach bag on the floor.

"Your cock...your cock...pull it out," Odessa moaned breathlessly, her fingers working furiously inside her. "Pull your cock out! I wanna see it!"

The elevator bell pealed jarringly as we hit my floor, and I quickly unzipped my denim shorts. As the elevator doors slid open, I poked my head out and quickly looked around. With nobody to be seen, I reached into my shorts, and with some effort, pulled out my huge cock. It slapped onto my thighs, and Odessa yelped with pleasure.

With my muscular torso bare, my dick hanging out of my shorts, and Odessa still absurdly fingering herself, we backed awkwardly out of the elevator, and staggered over to my front door. Turned on but extremely concerned that we could be caught any minute, I ripped my keys from the pocket of my shorts. With shaking hands, I finally got the keys into the lock of my front door, turned them, and then pushed the door open urgently.

Odessa and I hurried inside, and I slammed the door shut behind us. As I dropped the beach bag and backed in, Odessa pulled her fingers out of her vulva, and then went straight for my shorts. She ripped the top button apart aggressively and then pulled them down over my ridiculously exposed and low-hanging cock and balls.

Breathing heavily, my obviously hotly aroused girlfriend got my shorts right down off my bare feet, dragging my butt-hugging underpants with them, and then almost pushed me onto the floor, her hands all over my muscled chest.

Excited by Odessa's heated and seemingly uncontrolled state of sexual enthusiasm, my cock stiffened and then became fully erect in a matter of seconds. I'd never seen Odessa so uninhibited and highly aroused, and it was incredibly erotic. I moaned with pleasure as my cock hit full-mast.

"Oh, baby," Odessa groaned. "My hot, sexy man..."

With a shocking sense of urgency, the sexily moaning Odessa again wrenched the crotch of her swimsuit to one side, fully exposing her tight, beautiful, largely internalised vulva, and the thin strip of black pubic hair that curled just above it.

Pulling hard on the crotch of her swimsuit with her right hand, Odessa straddled my completely naked body, and then quickly, furiously lowered herself onto me. I groaned with pleasure as I felt my cock enveloped by Odessa's sweet feminine slickness, her vulva warm and wonderfully inviting. With a loud moan, Odessa then slid down my shaft, taking as much of me in as she could.

As Odessa rode me, I looked up at her big breasts, which moved and bounced slightly in her tight-fitting, figure-hugging one-piece swimsuit. Sliding gloriously up and down, Odessa bit down on her bottom lip and ran her fingers through her thick, dark mane of hair, revealing her pale, silky smooth armpits in the process. I got even more excited, turned on both by Odessa's hot body and her very obvious sensual excitement.

Wonderfully wet, Odessa straddled me sexily and continued to slide up and down my rigid pole, driving both of us right into headily orgasmic territory. As I got more and more turned on, I reached up with both hands and desperately wrenched Odessa's swimsuit down off her smooth, supple shoulders, and then right over her big, pale, wonderfully firm breasts, which flopped out sexily.

Her fleshy womanly orbs and light-brown nipples and areolae fully exposed, Odessa was volubly sexy, a truly divine image of womanhood. I ran my hands over her flat, silky mid-section, and thrust upwards with my hips, driving myself further into her. Odessa's big breasts wobbled and swayed as she bounced up and down on top of me.

"Oh, yes, Matt," Odessa said breathlessly. "Yes...you were so naked out there...all those women...oh, yes...I'm coming...keep going, lover!"

With Odessa riding me hard, I felt that all too familiar orgasmic rush pulsing through me. I panted, moaned and groaned like a man possessed. Odessa slid down onto me even harder, her beautiful butt slamming onto my muscled, sweat-slicked thighs.

"Ride me, Odessa," I said quietly. "I'm gonna blow too...my cock feels like it's going to explode."

I sucked in a few deep breaths, and focused on the moment, not working towards my climax, but just enjoying what was happening there and then. I have an issue with premature ejaculation, but I'd thankfully jerked off earlier during the day while reliving my sexy experience with Married At First Sight star Alessandra Rampolla [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Alessandra Rampolla"] some months prior, so my balls weren't as ready to burst as they usually are.

As Odessa wildly rode me, her hair flying and her bare breasts dotted with thick beads of sweat, I bucked my hips powerfully from below, and kept a nice, steady rhythm going from my position on the bottom.

"I'm there," Odessa said breathlessly. "I'm gonna ride you until I come!"

Odessa shrieked as the orgasm obviously ripped through her. My gorgeous girlfriend's body locked and convulsed, and her pussy tightened around my cock, almost like a fist. I pumped my cock back into her from below, and I could feel Odessa's wetness all over my thighs. She moaned intensely, obviously very, very close to an orgasm.

With sweat pouring down my face and chest, I climaxed powerfully myself, thick bolts of semen bursting out of my throbbing cock, and exploding right into Odessa's sweet, wholly drenched pussy. My girlfriend yelped and whimpered in response, almost sounding like she was in some kind of pain.

Writhing wildly on top of me, Odessa screamed and shook in orgasm, her smooth arms upraised, her back arched, and her head tilted back in ecstasy. After a few hot, sensuous moments, Odessa finally slumped forward, her hands slapping down on my bare chest, and her face buried in the crook of my neck. Sprawled on top of me, Odessa's body rose up and down as she sucked in deep breath after deep breath until she could finally speak.

I breathed in deeply myself, my chest heaving, and my cock beginning to soften. My huge member eventually flopped back between my muscled thighs, totally spent after an incredible fuck. I was still a little shocked by how sexually excited Odessa had become by denuding me in public out by the pool.

"Oh, my god," I groaned, "that was amazing. I've never seen you so turned on. You really liked what happened out by the pool, huh?"

"You bet I did," Odessa said with a naughty smile as she pulled herself up off my chest, and then sat up straight, again revealing her perfect breasts and smooth, utterly delectable abdomen.

"They finally saw me naked," I sighed. "Fuck, that was amazing."

"It sure was," Odessa said with a cheeky giggle. "You got me so hot it almost felt like summer!"

Thanks for reading!!!!!

12