Oz Beach Boy Bossed By Indian Lady

Story Info
Matt gets taken sexually by a dominant Indian woman...
7.9k words
4.32
14.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a direct follow-up to my previous story "Oz Beach Boy Shows Abbie Chatfield." It can, however, still be read as a stand-alone story. This is an interracial CFNM sex story featuring a dominant, dark skinned, 32-year-old Indian-Australian woman and a more submissive 25-year-old Anglo-Australian man. It features female-of-male body worship, humiliation and ridicule, as well as various male-female sex acts. All characters featured and mentioned are over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. This story takes place after my recent holiday-themed entries.

-----------------------------------------

It was a mild summer's evening in Sydney, Australia. 32-year-old Indian-Australian radio producer Sharna Khatri was more aroused than she'd ever been in her entire life.

Underneath her tight-fitting, figure-hugging Levis, her silky underpants were alarmingly wet with sexual excitement.

The beautiful Sharna had watched with utter delight as a gorgeous 25-year-old man named Matt had stripped completely naked in The Hit Network's main studio and dutifully had his enormous penis measured by bubbly and beautiful radio host Abbie Chatfield.

The in-studio penis measurement was the capper to a very enlightening and entertaining interview that Abbie had conducted with Matt about what life was like for a man with a very, very large appendage.

The muscular and supremely well hung Matt's answers were funny, honest, candid and informative. It had been a great interview.

As the highly aroused Sharna sneakily groped and caressed muscly Matt's rock-hard butt from behind while Abbie did her job with the tape measure, the nude man got a near instantaneous and very embarrassing erection.

Mere seconds later, Matt then ejaculated, obviously prompted by a few accidental touches from Abbie combined with Sharna's illicit molestation of him.

Clearly humiliated, the red-faced Matt had quietly gotten dressed as Abbie warmly said her goodbyes.

The popular 26-year-old radio host left the studio and headed home in a fit of riotous, uncontrollable giggles.

Far from offended, the gregarious Abbie had found Matt's impromptu erection and ejaculation utterly hilarious, even though he'd accidentally splattered semen in her hair and across her cheek. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Shows Abbie Chatfield"]

"Oh my god," Matt said as he quickly buttoned up his shirt. "I still can't believe that happened. For god's sake, I shot a load in Abbie's hair..."

"It's okay," Sharna smiled. "Abbie thought it was hilarious. Don't worry, Matt. She's not angry or offended."

The cheeky Sharna paused and looked Matt directly in the eye, teasing out the younger man's amusing humiliation.

"Still, it must be horribly embarrassing for you though," Sharna smirked, "getting an erection in front of two female strangers and then ejaculating so quickly in public."

"I know, I know," Matt muttered as he brushed his longish brown hair off his handsome face with his hands. "It's a bit of a problem for me..."

"Well, obviously...premature ejaculation must be really humiliating for a man," Sharna said naughtily, "and you've just done it on live radio!"

Sharna looked at Matt with barely concealed lust. She had to do everything within her power not to instantly drop to her knees and suck Matt's enormous cock right there and then when he was standing in the studio completely naked.

When Abbie asked to measure his penis, the cocky Matt unnecessarily stripped naked instead of just hanging his phallus modestly out of his pants.

Matt was tall, tanned and wonderfully muscular, and was obviously very keen to show off his close-to-perfect body to two women.

It was wild behaviour, and Sharna was convinced that Matt was some kind of exhibitionist pervert.

Matt's cocksure bravado, however, had backfired, and the supremely jacked stud now looked more like a cowed, beaten dog than a strutting peacock displaying his impressive feathers to get the attention of two females.

Sharna Khatri was ecstatic. She absolutely loved muscular men with big cocks, and truly thrived while being in charge during sex.

Sharna loved nothing more than taking the lead while fucking a guy, which had frequently inspired her to pursue considerably younger and less experienced men in order to get what she wanted.

With the beautiful and clearly embarrassed Matt standing in front of her with his head bowed and that enormous appendage tucked away inside his pants, Sharna knew she couldn't let this opportunity slide.

The muscly stud's compliance while she sneakily groped him turned Sharna on in a massive way.

She was horny as hell and desperately wanted to fuck Matt's sexy brains out. Sharna was going to take him...whether he liked it or not.

That said, the beautiful and feisty radio producer had very clearly seen Matt checking her out several times, and knew that it would take very little effort to get this hotter-than-hot Anglo-Aussie back into her office and then back out of his clothes.

Like all her men, Sharna wanted this 25-year-old hunk completely naked and under her thumb.

"Hey, Matt, can you come back to my office to sort out some paperwork?" Sharna asked with a smile. "It shouldn't take too long."

"Yeah, sure," Matt replied quietly while picking up his shoes, obviously still embarrassed. "Will I have to pay for Abbie's hairdressing bill?"

"Mmmm, I might take it out in trade instead," Sharna said with a lascivious smile, and then gave Matt a naughty wink. "Is there anything you can do for me?"

"Sure, I could do some typing or office work for you," Matt replied and winked back at Sharna. "Whatever you need..."

"Okay, let's go," Sharna smiled. "I'll hold you to that, Matt!"

As an ad blared over the studio speakers for the upcoming promo tour from Australian-born WWE star Rhea Ripley, Sharna quickly led the way toward her office.

The feisty radio producer was nearly jogging, with Matt happily following behind...and hopefully checking out her curvy butt along the way.

Sharna Khatri loved sex, and she particularly loved having sex with hot Anglo-Aussie guys like Matt.

For her whole life, Sharna had rebelled against her strict, stifling, conservative Indian parents, and the best way to upset these traditionalist prudes had always been by dating non-Indian guys.

Like nearly all Indian parents of Indian girls, Sharna's mother, Jesminder, and father, Virat, wanted their daughters to either marry a successful man and become a home-maker, or to study hard and become a medical practitioner of some kind.

The gutsy Sharna, however, wasn't interested in either option. She wanted to get into the media industry, and her parents hated the idea.

In response, the irrepressible Sharna baited her disapproving mother and father at every turn.

With a wilful, expectant smile, Sharna took great delight in the disappointed looks on her parent's faces whenever she brought an Aussie boy home for dinner.

Her parents' over-wrought efforts to maintain their very Indian sense of decency and hospitality in the face of their own obvious disapproval was particularly amusing for Sharna.

The blatant dissatisfaction of her parents hedged way too close to outright racism for the far more liberal and open-minded Sharna.

She found her parents' superior, disapproving attitude toward Anglo-Australians offensive and troubling.

Sharna didn't prescribe to the same tedious, antiquated set of values that Jesminder and Virat clung to with an almost desperate need to preserve the past.

Self-possessed and extremely intelligent, Sharna was all about the here and now, and having a good fucking time.

Sharna's parents came to Australia from Mumbai when she was just four-years-old, and her two older sisters were six and seven.

Virat and Jesminder had now been in Australia for 28 years, but they had only partially embraced and accepted the ways of their adopted homeland.

Sharna rightly saw herself as more Australian than Indian, and kicked against her parents' traditionalist Indian values in any way she could.

She wore revealing clothes, drank and smoked, did drugs, took on a wide variety of casual, interracial sexual partners, and chose a career path that ran in direct opposition to every ambition her parents had for her.

When the twenty-year-old Sharna was accepted into a prestigious, incredibly competitive radio and media production course at a highly regarded university, an enraged Virat put a hole in the wall with his fist, while Jesminder openly wept with disappointment.

The justifiably proud and happy Sharna was furious at her parents, so she hit back at them in the best way she knew how.

That night, she chatted up a tattooed, long-haired, bearded bad boy in a seedy city bar, and naughtily took him home.

To her parents' horror, Sharna and her well hung pick-up fucked loudly and aggressively in her bedroom for over an hour.

When Sharna unmistakably heard Jesminder hovering around in the hallway near her bedroom, she mischievously asked her half-drunk pick-up to walk out in his underwear to shock the much older woman...but then had an even better idea.

"If you actually walk out there completely naked instead," Sharna smiled at her one-night-stand, "I'll let you stick it in my butt."

With a big, malicious smile, the guy gleefully peeled off his tattered briefs and then swaggered into the hallway with his big dick and low-swinging balls proudly hanging.

When Sharna heard Jesminder squeal in shock and disgust a few moments later, the half-drunk twenty-year-old doubled over with laughter and a cruel sense of destructive satisfaction.

Despite the fact that she'd subsequently achieved great success as a highly valued radio producer across an impressive array of major Australian media networks, 32-year-old Sharna's parents still viewed her as a galling disappointment.

Her older sisters were both doctors, and Sharna was indeed the shameful, embarrassing black sheep of the family, despite her impressive career achievements and substantial bank balance.

Sharna and her family had always lived in Sydney's Indian suburban enclave of Harris Park, but Sharna left when she got her first radio job.

Against her parents' wishes, Sharna moved to the far more cosmopolitan and bohemian area of Potts Point, which was much closer to the city centre.

Once she was living on her own, Sharna really cut loose. She gleefully did more booze and blow, and more men, than she ever had before.

And even though her increasingly distant parents didn't even know about it, every time Sharna sucked a non-Indian cock or let an Anglo-Aussie guy fuck the shit out of her, it felt like a bold middle finger salute directed right at the sneering Virat and Jesminder.

The handsome, muscular, beautifully waxed, wonderfully big dicked Anglo-Aussie Matt was about to be Sharna's latest fuck-me-and-then-fuck-them sexual conquest, and she couldn't wait to get his pants off and his cock out.

Sharna wanted Matt to come all over her, just like he had done to Abbie. She wanted to see his thick, pearl-coloured semen smeared and dripping across her deep brown skin.

"Okay, Matt, here we are," Sharna said with a smile, and pushed the door of her office open for him. "Come on in."

As Matt walked past her through the door carrying his shoes and socks in his hands, Sharna reached out and boldly pinched him on the butt.

With a look of mock indignation on his face, Matt hilariously spun around and looked Sharna right in the eye.

"You can't do that," the muscular hunk said theatrically. "Sharna, please!"

"Oh, I'm going to do a lot more than just grab your bum, Matt," Sharna smiled. "That's just the tip of the iceberg, you sexy stud."

Beautiful and intelligent, Sharna had always been confident around men, and had no trouble getting them into bed.

She had straight, silky, shoulder length, black hair; smooth, deep brown skin; near-black but incredibly lively eyes; and a huge, engaging smile thanks to her full lips and big, white, perfectly straight teeth.

Sharna's body was sensational too. She had big, firm breasts, curvy hips and a wonderfully round and pneumatic butt.

The radio producer wasn't tall but she carried her voluptuous figure beautifully, and she constantly noticed guys checking her out.

As Sharna watched Matt stroll into her office, she was reminded again of how much she truly loved fucking Anglo men.

It wasn't solely about striking back at her parents. She loved the rich contrast of her deep, dark skin against their much, much paler flesh.

Sharna felt at times as if she was enveloping them like a shadow, overtaking them, and then consuming them whole.

"I shouldn't have let you get dressed," Sharna said, and looked Matt up and down like he was a meal about to be devoured, "but I do like stripping a man naked. I fucking love ripping off a guy's gear!"

With that, Sharna shut and locked the door behind her and then bounded toward Matt, who stood shocked in front of the radio producer's desk.

He dropped his shoes to the floor with a thud, and almost comically gulped, as if he was acting the part of a man in sexual peril.

Seemingly before Matt knew what hit him, Sharna was all over him, ripping at his shirt and pulling its buttons apart.

In mere seconds, the older woman had the muscular young man's shirt wide open, revealing his rock-hard pecs and perfectly sculpted abs.

Sharna then quickly moved behind the obviously shocked Matt, and wrenched the loosely hanging shirt down off his shoulders. She pulled it right off his body and carelessly threw it onto the floor.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Matt asked. "You can't..."

"I'm stripping you, Matt," Sharna said breathlessly as she went to work on his pants, ripping at their top button and pulling them apart violently. "Don't act all shy now...you couldn't wait to get naked in front of me and Abbie in the studio. You teased us and now you're gonna have to put out."

Sharna aggressively ripped the zipper down on Matt's chinos, and then pulled his pants down over his muscled thighs and calves.

With his pants pooled goofily around his ankles, Sharna pushed Matt backward so he was sitting on the edge of her desk.

Taking charge like a wartime general in battle, Sharna grabbed Matt's ankles, lifted them up, and then pulled his pants right off his legs.

She flicked them back over her shoulder and gave the now underwear-clad Matt a singularly wicked smile. Sharna Khatri was in charge.

"You must be feeling pretty vulnerable right about now," Sharna giggled. "Stripped down to your panties in a matter of seconds...standing there practically naked in front of a fully dressed woman."

"I don't know..." Matt stuttered, and Sharna didn't even bother to listen to the rest.

With deft speed, the 32-year-old radio producer grabbed Matt's Calvin Klein fitted trunks and wrenched them down to his ankles.

Like someone pantsed unexpectedly in public, Matt threw his hands over his now naked crotch, and Sharna laughed uproariously.

"Knock it off, Matt," she howled. "I've seen it! Abbie measured it! I know what you're packing! Move your fucking hands!"

"This is so humiliating," Matt muttered and dropped his hands to his sides. "First, I ejaculate in seconds in the studio, and now I've been stripped by a woman in her office. I feel completely emasculated."

"Oh, shut up, Matt," Sharna giggled and gently grabbed Matt's huge 23cm flaccid penis. "How could you ever feel emasculated with this thing hanging between your legs? God, let me have a look at you."

Sharna gave Matt's cock a few casual, gentle tugs, and then slowly moved around him, drinking in the sight of his muscular, completely waxed body, paying particular attention to his bulging biceps and striated back.

"Mmmm, I like your birthmark," Sharna said and ran her finger across Matt's discoloured shoulder blade. "It adds character. It's cute. And that butt...whoa!"

"You can't talk about me like that," Matt said meekly. "It's not right..."

"It's not right?" Sharna laughed. "Puh-lease! Bend over and touch your toes, Matt! I want a really good look at your butt."

"You can't be serious?" Matt pleaded.

"I'm 100 per cent serious," Sharna giggled. "Do it now! Bend over and touch your toes!"

With Sharna standing directly behind him, Matt obediently bent over and touched his toes, which made the muscles in his butt and legs stretch and tighten sexily.

It also made his silky smooth, rock hard butt cheeks spread ever so slightly, revealing just a little of the inside of his arse crack.

With prurient glee, Sharna ran her hands all over the naked hunk's glorious butt, feeling its tense musculature and its smooth, obviously waxed skin.

Then she gently pulled Matt's butt cheeks apart with a naughty giggle and snuck a humiliating look at his puckered little butt-hole.

"Peekaboo!" Sharna laughed. "Oooh, it's cute! Nice and smooth...like everything else!"

"Don't do that!" Matt said impotently. "Um, are we okay in here? Nobody will come in and see me naked?"

"Everyone has gone home for the night, and I've locked the door," Sharna said saucily, and released Matt's butt cheeks. "You're all mine, big boy."

Sharna theatrically placed her right index finger in her mouth and looked Matt luridly up and down as if in deep thought.

"Mmmm...what should I do with you first?" Sharna mused. "I want to kiss and lick you all over...like a male lollipop."

Sharna moved in front of Matt and pulled him down toward her by the shoulders. She kissed Matt passionately on the mouth, and he responded in kind, kissing her with obvious enthusiasm and excitement.

Sharna heard Matt moan quietly with pleasure, almost like a woman. The naked hunk was obviously enjoying the attention.

With Matt's marbled arms engulfing her and his enormous penis pushing up against her stomach while he kissed her, Sharna was getting increasingly aroused.

She loved being clothed while Matt was naked and vulnerable, but Sharna also couldn't wait to feel his warm, paler skin against her hot, deep brown flesh.

With slow, deliberate pleasure, Sharna proceeded to kiss, lick and fondle Matt everywhere, taking in every glorious inch of him.

Her full lips moved thirstily from his handsomely chiselled face down to his neck, and then all across his lightly sweat-slicked, hair-free torso.

"I love the waxed look," Sharna giggled. "A man's hair just gets in the way of my tongue."

Sharna bent down, put her hands firmly on Matt's hips, and then licked and kissed at his muscled mid-section, tracing the ridges of his abs with her wet tongue, while her hands slid up and down his thighs.

"Oh, Sharna...you're so sexy," Matt moaned, and the radio producer smiled, fully aware that she now had the naked hunk under her spell.

"You're so hot," Matt moaned almost helplessly. "I haven't been with many Indian girls...you're amazing."

"Well, this Indian girl has been with a lot of Aussie guys," Sharna laughed, "and I always have fun with them...in whatever way I want."

In between the fondling and licking, Sharna randomly tugged at Matt's flaccid cock, and then kneeled to move further down his body, feverishly kissing and licking the younger man's smooth, waxed legs.

"I have to suck that thing," Sharna said, crouched on her knees and looking up at Matt's gorgeous face, which was contorted with pleasure. "I need it in my mouth."

With that, Sharna grabbed Matt's slowly swelling member and guided it into her wet, waiting mouth.

Sharna expertly took in its bulbous head, and then felt Matt's member growing in her mouth.

Sharna worked Matt's shaft up and down with her lips, and within seconds, the naked hunk had a raging erection again, his penis now extended to its full 31cm.

With pure delight, Sharna flicked around the swollen head of Matt's gorgeous cock with her darting tongue, and then worked the shaft again.