Oz Beach Boy Bossed By Indian Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The radio producer opened one of the drawers and pulled out a large, fluffy white towel.

Sharna quickly wiped at the semen smeared all over her tits, and then promptly wrapped the towel around her nude body.

Smiling wickedly, the calm and in control Sharna pointedly failed to offer a towel to the completely naked Matt.

The feisty radio producer had an idea about what she wanted to do next, but was it too naughty? Was it too unfair?

No, this felt like the absolutely, sleazily correct course of salacious action to take in the circumstances.

With the white towel tightly cinched around her body, Sharna casually picked Matt's clothes up off the floor.

The naked and vulnerable hunk put out his right hand expectantly, but the older woman simply smiled back at him.

Sharna dug through the pockets of Matt's chinos, and pulled out his wallet, mobile phone and keys, which she placed carefully on her desk.

She then neatly folded Matt's shirt, pants and underwear, and then picked up his sneakers and socks.

Smiling broadly, Sharna opened the big bottom drawer of her desk, and gently placed Matt's clothes inside.

With pure relish, she then locked the drawer with a small silver key, which she held up for the clearly nervous and unsettled Matt to see.

With a flourish, Sharna then sat down on her desk's accompanying office chair, and theatrically crossed her legs.

"What are you doing?" Matt asked quietly. "What's going on? Why did you lock my clothes in your desk?"

"For safe keeping," Sharna smiled menacingly, and then laughingly placed the silver key under her big, round butt.

Sharna sat on the key firmly, making it obvious that if Matt wanted it, he would have to fight her for it.

Sharna placed her right index finger naughtily on her lips, and took a long, salacious, utterly shameless look up and down Matt's gloriously nude body.

"Fuck, you really are something," Sharna said quietly. "That body...and that cock. You're a real man, Matt...a real hunk of a man. This has been a lot of fun."

"What's going on here?" Matt pleaded weakly. "Can you give me back my clothes please?"

"No...I've just made a decision," Sharna smiled, and pushed Matt's wallet, keys and phone toward him on the desk.

"These are all yours," Sharna smirked, "but you can go back down to your car just as you are. That would really amuse me."

"Are you serious?" Matt pleaded. "You're gonna make me walk through here and down to the carpark in the nude?"

"Yes, I am," Sharna replied. "You've got no choice. Your clothes are locked in the drawer and you'll have to fight me for the key if you really want it. If you rough me up, you'll be in all sorts of trouble."

"I wouldn't do that...I can't believe this," Matt said and hung his head. "For fuck's sake..."

"It's the ultimate post-fuck walk of shame," Sharna giggled. "We've all done it before, walking home in the morning after a night of hot sex...and now you're gonna do it naked, Matt. See you later, big guy!"

"Really?" Matt pleaded. "You just want me to leave like this?"

"Yep, I've had my fun with you, and I need to clean myself up," Sharna laughed. "I need to get all your jizz off me properly! So, yeah, now you can fuck right off. Bye bye!"

"What if someone sees me?" Matt asked helplessly. "My dick's out..."

"Everyone's gone home in this part of the building," Sharna replied. "The night shows are done out of Melbourne. You should be fine."

"Are you sure?" Matt pleaded.

"The building's empty," Sharna replied, "and you just have to take the elevator down to the basement carpark."

"Really?" Matt asked. "There's nobody around?"

"Unless the cleaners are in already," Sharna lied, fully aware that the janitorial team came in much, much later at night.

"The cleaning is done by about ten Philippino women," Sharna continued. "Oh my goodness, if they get a look at you in your birthday suit, it might just be gang-bang time for Matt! They won't be able to keep their hands off that hot body and big dick. Oh my goodness."

Matt looked at Sharna with what appeared to be a potent mix of fear, confusion, anger, and -- the radio producer strongly suspected -- veiled excitement.

She was certain that Matt was some kind of pervert, and that, deep down, he was enjoying all of the domination and humiliation that he was being subjected to.

"Okay, Matt," Sharna said with a wave of her dark-skinned hand. "Get your big muscles and your big dick out of my office. Goodbye, Matt...off you go now!"

As Matt picked his wallet, keys and phone up off the desk, he gave the grinning Sharna an indignant but utterly impotent stare.

She laughed loudly, and then took in one last, long look at Matt's toned and muscular butt as he turned and walked quietly toward the door.

"You're a great fuck, Matt," Sharna said at the tanned hunk's departing broad shoulders and perfect butt. "And a great pussy eater too. I'll give you that."

"Well, you've certainly fucked me good tonight," the handsome and still very naked Matt said grumpily over his shoulder. "It was great fun...but you really are the boss, and now you're treating this one-night-only employee like shit."

"Don't you forget it," Sharna laughed as Matt opened the door and then walked quietly into the corridor outside, with only his wallet, phone and keys to maintain his modesty. "I'm the boss alright!"

As the door shut behind Matt, Sharna let loose with a loud, full-bodied laugh, royally amused at the sight of the tall, muscular man being so thoroughly and entertainingly humiliated.

Sharna thoroughly enjoyed the sight of the nude and shame-faced Matt as he left the relative safety of her office for whatever awaited him outside.

Sure, the hilariously nude Matt would more than likely make it down to his car without even being seen, and he'd probably have something in the car to cover himself with on the drive home, but he'd still been appropriately cut down to size.

Sharna had fucked him and discarded him, and it felt great. She always loved to do that with guys, but this was even better.

The way Matt had cockily stripped off in front of Abbie in the studio made him a prime candidate for a humbling, and Sharna was glad she'd given it to him.

But more than anything, Sharna had just enjoyed bossing Matt around and taking sexual control of the much bigger man.

With a sense of joyful mischief, she'd stripped him and then fucked him senseless on her terms, just the way she liked it.

The domination and humiliation got her wet, but as always, the real thrill for Sharna came with fucking a non-Indian Aussie boy.

She liked her men light-skinned, and the muscled and well hung Matt may very well have been the best Anglo-Aussie she'd ever had.

As 32-year-old Sharna Khatri mentally replayed the sexily striking visual image of her chocolate coloured skin beautifully contrasting and coalescing with the much lighter flesh of Matt's, the beautiful Indian-Australian reached up under her tightly cinched white towel.

With a naughty smile, Sharna slid her fingers inside her pussy again, and started to work herself to another body shaking orgasm.

In her head, Sharna relived the whole sexy, sordid experience with the most incredible Matt in deliriously hot, steamy, vivid detail.

"Fuck you, Jesminder...fuck you, Virat," Sharna Khatri moaned and cursed her parents as she furiously rubbed her clit.

The Indian-Australian radio producer pictured Matt's monstrous white cock in her brown-skinned pussy, and moaned loudly with excitement.

"I'm the boss," Sharna Khatri whispered while licking her lips. "I'm the boss...I'm the boss...I'm the boss..."