Oz Beach Boy Bossed By Indian Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently massaged his big, dangling balls with her fingers, and rolled Matt's huge testicles around in his scrotum.

After a few long up-and-down head strokes, Sharna slid her mouth off Matt's member, and wiped at her wet lips with the back of her hand.

The radio producer gleefully noticed pre-cum dripping slowly off the younger man's erect penis.

The 32-year-old got up off her knees, and then cleared everything off her large, solid, white office desk.

Sharna moved all of her papers, stationary and decorative items onto the shelves and filing cabinets around her office until her desk was completely cleared of all its daily detritus.

"Lie down on the desk on your back," Sharna said firmly. "I want to get my tits around that thing. Your body's like an amusement park...which ride should I take next?"

"You're just using me," Matt said quietly. "This is so humiliating...you're treating me like a human sex toy."

"Oh, just enjoy it," Sharna said dismissively. "I saw you checking me out. You're gonna love my tits...they're incredible. Big brown fun bags!"

The amusingly naked Matt obediently slid up onto the cleared white office desk with a sheepish and embarrassed look on his face.

Sharna pulled her shirt out of her jeans and then quickly ripped its buttons open. She slipped it off her body and dropped it onto the office floor.

Matt lied prone on the desk, his legs and penis hanging absurdly over the edge and his arms laying limply at his sides.

The naked hunk looked shocked and confused, but Sharna could tell that the handsome younger man was truly enjoying himself.

The radio producer saw Matt's jaw drop at the sight of her now shirtless body. Sharna looked great, and she knew it.

Her white lacy bra contrasted perfectly against her chocolate coloured skin, and pushed her big, heaving breasts together, creating a perfect crack of deep, dark cleavage. Her stomach was wonderfully flat.

"I want these things in your mouth," Sharna smiled at the prone Matt. "I want you to lick my nipples."

With her perfect white teeth almost glowing in the half-light of the office, Sharna reached behind her back, expertly unclasped her bra, shrugged it forward off her shoulders, and then let it slide sexily down her lightly toned arms.

Sharna's big breasts tumbled out of the bra, and then hung heavy but firm, gorgeously curvy and round.

Her nipples and areola were dark and large, and her breasts jiggled alluringly as she moved around. Sharna casually tossed her bra onto the floor.

As she unbuttoned her jeans, the now topless Sharna moved towards Matt, who gazed up at her from his submissive position on the desk.

With a naughty smile, Sharna bent down and then literally flopped her jiggling breasts onto Matt's face.

The 32-year-old's tits landed with a sexy thud across Matt's eyes, and then spread and slid down his cheeks.

The dark, pneumatic flesh of Sharna's heavy breasts spilled all over the much more muted tones of Matt's face.

Sharna wobbled her breasts around, so they slopped and slid all over the prone hunk, who moaned quietly.

Sharna then pulled herself slowly back off Matt, dangled her breasts over his mouth, and then expertly swung them from side to side, letting her hardening nipples brush delectably across Matt's lips.

"Lick them," Sharna commanded, and kicked off her sneakers. "Work my nipples with your tongue. Get them nice and hard for me, Matt."

Matt slowly poked out his tongue, and licked and flicked at Sharna's nipples, which got stiffer with every stroke.

The hunk's tongue slid all over Sharna's areolas, and she helpfully moved her breasts from side to side, so he could work each one in turn.

Waves of pleasure ran across Sharna's sensitive breasts, while Matt's compliance and enthusiasm got the Indian-Australian even more aroused and excited.

Smiling and confident, Sharna felt like she was well and truly in charge, and she fucking loved every minute of it.

"Keep licking until I tell you to stop," Sharna said firmly, and then unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. "You like this, don't you, Matt? You naughty, dirty boy."

"You're fucking hot, Sharna," the hunk murmured from beneath her jiggling breasts. "You're incredible."

"You're not bad yourself, Matt," Sharna said while still sloshing her breasts all over Matt's face, dropping her nipples in and out of his wet, hungry mouth.

"I've never been with a guy as good looking as you," Sharna said sincerely. "Your penis is astounding, and you do what you're told. I like that."

Sharna gave Matt's erect penis a quick tug, stroking it up and down a few times to keep it hard.

She slid her breasts down over his muscled chest, and then gently massaged Matt's balls, making sure not to apply too much pressure.

Sharna liked being the boss, but she didn't enjoy physically hurting her conquests. That wasn't her thing.

"Your balls are huge too," Sharna giggled, and rolled Matt's nuts around in her delicate fingers. "You've got a bat and two baseballs down there."

Matt let out a huge, embarrassing groan, and Sharna dangled her breasts over his erect penis, again expertly swinging them from side to side.

Her erect nipples brushed sexily across the head of Matt's engorged penis, teasing its tight, sensitive skin.

The Indian-Australian again became increasingly aroused when she looked down at her large, soft, chocolate coloured breasts encompassing Matt's much paler penis.

Her big, heaving breasts and his big stiff cock made for quite the sexy, visually appealing mix.

Sharna grabbed her breasts and pushed them together around Matt's massive erection, enveloping it completely.

With her breasts pushed in tight and hard, Sharna then worked them up and down Matt's shaft.

The radio producer loved to tit-fuck men, and enjoyed the sensation of using her large breasts to bring a man sexual pleasure while controlling his levels of arousal.

Sharna giggled and heard the obviously aroused Matt let out a strange, almost feminine yelp of pleasure.

"Don't you come," Sharna said firmly. "I still have to fuck you. You save that man-batter...I want you to blow all over me. I want your white jizz all over my brown skin. You're gonna lick my beautiful black pussy too."

"It's okay," Matt said breathlessly. "I can last longer because I just came in the studio. I won't come yet...I promise."

"You better not, or I'll get mad," Sharna said comically. "I might have to smack your little bottom!"

"I'll lick you out too," Matt continued to plead. "You can ride me like a horse...whatever you want, Sharna. I'll be like the woman."

Sharna had never heard a man talk like that before. She wasn't even remotely into bondage, but she got the sense that Matt really got off on being on the bottom.

The 32-year-old radio producer was convinced that she could have done pretty much anything to him that she liked.

Depending on the guy, Sharna did enjoy naughtily humiliating her sexual partners as well as dominating them.

With a gleeful giggle, she had recently made a 21-year-old bar pick-up strip completely nude and then vacuum her apartment while she watched and told him what to do.

The hapless young guy was so desperate to fuck her that he would have done just about anything.

"You missed a spot," Sharna had laughed, and made the young guy bend over with his butt exposed to vacuum a hard-to-reach corner.

Sharna also loved making guys masturbate in front of her. It provided the ultimate thrill of control.

She loved to make a man stand before her naked and then reveal himself completely: the way his body twitched in orgasm and the often ridiculous expressions that take over an ejaculating man's face.

It was a big thrill for her, and Sharna loved the look of pure embarrassment that most men had on their faces when she told them that they were going to have to jerk themselves off if they wanted to get anywhere near her amazing tits and juicy pussy.

But Sharna was mainly just about her own sexual pleasure, and with Matt, she was now well and truly getting it.

If only her staid, sneering, disapproving parents could see her exploiting and using this beautiful, young, muscular Anglo-Aussie man.

Imagining her parents' distaste got Sharna even hotter. Her underpants were well and truly sodden, soaked through with her own excitement.

Gluggy and damp, Sharna's knickers stuck to her crotch, and she couldn't wait to get the things off.

"Fuck them," Sharna thought of Jesminder and Virat, and continued to slide her big, brown, beautiful breasts up and down the veiny, blood-pumped, pale-skinned shaft of Matt's enormous cock.

The muscular hunk moaned, groaned and writhed away under her sliding breasts, and Sharna became increasingly concerned that he was going to blow his load again.

The radio producer slowly eased her tit strokes, and then pulled her big breasts away from him.

"I'm gonna sit on your face now, Matt," Sharna smiled, "and you are gonna lick me out until I tell you to stop. Got it?"

"Yep, go for it," Matt muttered, his voice hoarse with obvious excitement. "Do whatever you want, Sharna. Go for it..."

"Good boy," Sharna giggled. "That's what I like to hear..."

Sharna pushed her jeans down over her curvy hips, let them drop to her ankles, and then clumsily worked her feet out of them.

Sharna was still wearing her white ankle socks, and she saw Matt lifting his head to get a look at her in her underpants.

No fan of g-strings, Sharna was wearing a sensible but still sexy pair of tight, silky, white underpants, which showed off her toned, cocoa-coloured legs and protruding, curvaceous butt.

She saw Matt staring and smiling appreciatively. His grin widened even further as she started to peel her wet panties down her legs.

With her thumbs hooked into the side of her knickers, Sharna quickly slid them over her hips, down her thighs, and then off over her calves and socked-feet.

She picked the drenched, crumpled underpants up off the floor and tossed them on top of her discarded shirt.

Though Sharna had her eyebrows threaded, and regularly waxed her legs, arms, abdomen, and butt-crack to control her thick, dark, typically Indian body hair, she didn't like to clear her pubic area completely.

Sharna instead maintained a neatly trimmed strip of hair just above the alluring cleft of her labia.

Despite the current depilatory trend, the confident radio producer would have felt strange with no pubic hair.

To her, it gave a woman an unnatural, child-like appearance, and Sharna preferred to look like a mature, in-control adult.

Sharna smiled down at the naked and vulnerable Matt, and then climbed up onto her big white desk.

She positioned herself above Matt's head, with a knee on either side of the hunk's face, so he was looking right between her parted legs.

Giggling with pleasure, Sharna then slowly, sexily lowered her wet, raunchy crotch onto his face.

"Oh my god," Matt muttered. "Oh my god..."

"Lick it," Sharna whispered, and settled her butt on Matt's chin, placing her vulva right over the naked man's mouth. "Lick it..."

Sharna immediately felt Matt's long, eager tongue slide between her swollen pussy lips.

Nearly as impressive as his outsized cock, Matt's long, snake-like tongue lashed around, stroking the sensitive flesh of her labia, and then slid right into her.

Sharna unmistakably felt Matt's tongue searching for her clit. She then felt her groin explode with pleasure as Matt hit her right on the button, his tongue flicking up against her sensitive, waiting clit.

Not only was Matt handsome, muscular, well hung and enjoyably obedient, he also knew how to lick a woman's pussy, and actually gave a fuck about providing her with some pleasure. This guy just got better and better.

Sharna ground her crotch right into Matt's face and then slid her pussy back and forth across his mouth to spread her labia open further.

The radio producer raised her arms in the air and ran her fingers sexily through her silky black hair, moaning and groaning in ecstasy.

Sharna's big breasts sloshed thunderously back and forth as she moved around, while muffled sounds of pleasure escaped from Matt below.

"That's it, Matt," Sharna whispered. "Lick my black pussy...lick it!"

The radio producer continued to writhe around, and got increasingly aroused as Matt worked her expertly with his probing, attentive tongue.

The nude hunk licked her pussy with enthusiasm and skill, and sent her on the first leg of a joyous journey toward orgasm.

But despite the kick she was getting out of the cunnilingus, Sharna was desperate to get on Matt's cock. She couldn't wait to feel its enormity inside her eager snatch.

Sharna carefully lifted herself off Matt's moisture streaked face, and then slid her wet crotch down over his sweat covered torso and toward his groin.

Sharna stopped to kiss Matt passionately on the mouth, and then looked back over her shoulder to see that his enormous erection had started to soften.

Matt's huge cock no longer stood straight up from his body, but instead listed sadly to the side.

"Don't lose it, Matt," Sharna lightly growled. "You're gonna get that thing up again so I can ride you. I'm not done yet."

Sharna flicked her hair and looked over her shoulder again to see that Matt had responded almost instantly to her commands.

Clearly submissive, he was obviously turned on by her verbal domination. The younger man's cock quickly sprang back to full, vigorous life.

Matt's impressive member again took on the appearance of a veiny, throbbing flagpole, signalling his extreme excitement.

"Good boy," Sharna giggled. "I like to ride a hard cock, not some soft, floppy thing. Good boy..."

Sharna slid herself right down to Matt's groin, and then lifted her body up. She parted her wet lips with her fingers and then slid her pussy slowly down onto Matt's erect penis.

Sharna let out a moan as she felt his enormous member open her up and then drive right into her.

"Oh, yeah," Sharna moaned. "You are a big boy...such a good, big boy."

"It feels incredible," Matt muttered. "Ride me, Sharna."

"Don't tell me what to do, Matt," Sharna laughed. "I'm in charge here. You're mine to play with. If I ride you, it'll be because I want to ride you, got it?"

"Yes...yes, of course," Matt said breathlessly. "It's your show...you're the boss, Sharna."

"You really know the deal, Matt," Sharna giggled. "I like that in a man...that and a massive schlong!"

The confident radio producer slid herself up and down Matt's cock, her butt slapping against his big, wildly jiggling balls.

Joyous streams of intense pleasure coursed through Sharna's sensitive groin and up into the rest of her body.

Sharna placed her dark hands on Matt's tanned but still much paler chest to give herself extra traction, and bore down on the naked hunk with even greater force.

The highly aroused radio producer breathed deeply and heavily with excitement as she slid up and down.

Sharna shifted her position around until Matt's cock was hitting her right where she wanted it to, and then increased the tempo of her sexy grinding.

Her pleasure increased exponentially and her moaning and groaning became louder and more intense with each thrust.

With every stroke she took up and down Matt's engorged penis, Sharna's orgasm got closer and closer, but she didn't want to come on top of the naked hunk.

With some effort, she slid her pussy all the way off Matt's almost unnaturally long cock, leaving it wet and still hard.

"Did you come?" Matt asked with obvious surprise and concern. "Why did you get off? What's wrong?"

Sharna slid silently off Matt's body and then got down on the floor on her knees, with her legs spread apart, still amusingly clad in her white ankle socks.

Kneeling in front of her desk, Sharna quickly slipped two eager fingers inside her wet pussy and felt around for her swollen clit.

"Get up," Sharna said firmly, and rubbed her clit. "I want to watch you jerk off. I want to see the stupid look on your face when you come. Sit on the edge of the desk and play with yourself, Matt. Now!"

The obviously groggy and confused Matt slid around, lifted himself up, and then leaned his butt against the edge of the desk.

He took hold of his cock with his right hand and then slid his fist back and forth slowly. The muscles in his abdomen and legs flexed and tightened impressively.

"That's it," Sharna whispered and joyfully fingered herself. "Jerk it for me...jerk that big cock. Make yourself come while I watch and see everything."

Matt took a firmer hold of his wet cock and continued to pump it up and down. He gradually picked up speed, slapping it back and forth.

Pre-cum clearly slathered out all over his swollen head. Sharna moaned quietly while she worked her clit.

"Touch yourself with your other hand, Matt," Sharna said firmly. "Rub your tits, you sexy little minx."

With his left hand, Matt obediently fondled his marble-hard pecs and rubbed his stiff nipples.

He traced his fingers across his wonderfully ridged abs, and then ran them through his obviously man-scaped pubic hair.

Matt pumped his cock harder. It looked like he was getting close to coming. The nude hunk gripped himself tighter and kept stroking.

The hilariously exposed Matt let loose with an embarrassing sequence of loud moans. Sharna giggled and stared at him intently.

"Ooooh, yes," she whispered, and drove her fingers even deeper into herself. "Show me your sex face! And I want you to come all over my tits. I want your filthy jizz all over me, Matt. Come on me...just like you came on Abbie!"

Matt's face contorted into a bizarre, almost pained expression. His eyes closed, his mouth hung stupidly open, and his tongue flapped out over his wet lips.

The sexy younger man was obviously experiencing a moment of sheer ecstasy, and so was Sharna.

The radio producer felt waves of pleasure roll through her as she brought herself to a staggering orgasm with her fingers.

Her skin was alive and tingling, and her womanly juices flowed liberally down her dark inner thighs.

Sharna's whole body shuddered, shook and convulsed uncontrollably as she climaxed. She moaned loudly.

"Ooooohhh, yes," Sharna screamed. "Yes...yes...yes..."

Just when Sharna was at the peak of her orgasm, Matt shot his load. The naked hunk let out a loud, almost comical roar, and then big ropes of semen flew out of his penis with striking force.

One enormous string of pearly fluid splattered in a hot streak across Sharna's right breast, while a second shot slapped into her left nipple.

The warm semen slid over the older woman's areola and then dripped down her breast while she cooed and moaned enthusiastically.

Sharna looked down at the contrast of the milky, glistening semen smeared generously across her cocoa-coloured breasts and smiled with pleasure.

If only her stuck-up parents could see their daughter now: naked, orgasmic, and drenched with an Aussie boy's semen.

"Fuck them," Sharna thought again with relish. "Fuck them both."

Sharna was roused from her post-orgasm reverie by Matt's heavy breathing as his senses obviously returned to normal.

The clearly dazed Matt shook his head to get himself back in the game. The naked hunk looked confused but sexually sated.

"Oh my god," Matt heaved. "That was incredible. You're so beautiful, Sharna."

"Thanks, Matt," Sharna smiled. "Fuck, you like to put on a show, don't you? You should really do porn, you know? The women of the world would love to watch you play with that thing."

"Oh, I don't know about that," Matt said bashfully. "That's not really my thing..."

With a sly smile on her face, Sharna strode casually to a small set of drawers on the other side of the office.