Oz Beach Boy Byron Bay Hippy Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the excitement of tonguing the sexy Arlo Moon, my cock soon stiffened and bounced taut at its even more outrageous fully erect 31cm.

Arlo was getting increasingly wet with every flick of my tongue. The gorgeous hippy seemed excited; she writhed and moved erotically while moaning continually and bucking her hips.

After a few more minutes of enthusiastic licking and kissing, I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder from Arlo.

"I want your phallus inside me," Arlo groaned croakily. "You've made me so wet with your tongue. Make love to me with your whole body now."

I pulled my face out of Arlo's wet crotch, got up on my knees, and put my hands on her slim, soft hips. Arlo lifted her head up and looked down at my nude body. Her gaze settled on my crotch, and her jaw dropped in shock.

"Your penis," she whispered. "Your erection...it's enormous. I've never seen anything like it...sorry for staring, Matt."

"That's okay," I smiled and lifted Arlo's butt up towards me. "I know it's big."

I drove myself into the beautiful hippy's warm vagina gently. Arlo let out a gasp and then a throaty purr as I started to enter her.

The hippy's tight labia spread with some resistance as my member plunged into her. I felt Arlo's hands on my back, and she encouragingly pulled me in toward her.

"Oh my god," she groaned. "Not all the way...it's too big."

I drove my cock in deeper and harder, but not right to the hilt. I started to pump away gently, and drove myself into Arlo slowly, moving back and forth rhythmically.

I got the sense that Arlo really knew what she was doing sexually, and I didn't want to embarrass myself by appearing too excited or over eager.

I'd been bottomed a lot lately during sex, first by a deranged French dominatrix [See "French Cougar" and "Cougar" Stories] and then by a beautiful, slightly older, dominating Indian woman [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Bossed By Indian Lady"].

It felt truly enriching to be on a more caring, equal, nurturing footing with the lovely Arlo Moon. We seemed to be enjoying each other in the same way.

"That's it, Matt...that feels so good," Arlo moaned while I drove into her. "Keep moving just like that."

I then felt Arlo's vaginal muscles tighten around my cock, almost like she was grabbing me with her hand and making a fist.

Arlo's vaginal muscles pumped in and out, and she also slid back and forth, moving in time with me. The feeling was absolutely extraordinary.

I guessed that along with the yoga, Arlo also probably did Kegel exercises, which obviously helped with her vaginal tightness. I'd never felt anything like it before.

I pumped into Arlo harder, but still with some restraint. Arlo's whole body was in movement, and I could feel her breasts sliding around generously against my chest and stomach.

Apart from the beautiful WWE star Rhea Ripley [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Wrestles Rhea Ripley"], I'd never been with a woman so fit, energetic, lissom and agile, and it felt truly amazing.

Arlo breathed heavily and moaned while I slid back and forth into her. She yelped with excitement and bit down on her bottom lip.

I kissed Arlo Moon passionately. I peered down hungrily at her perfectly shaped tits, which pounded back and forth sexily as I slid into her again and again.

I licked Arlo's tits again, and ran my tongue all around her small, erect nipples and areola, paying special attention to the pierced one.

It felt like we were moving as one in some show of incredible sexual synchronicity. I was excited about what was happening between us.

Then, breaking the mood slightly, I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder again, suggesting that Arlo wanted to change it up once more.

"I want to feel your phallus in me from behind," Arlo cooed. "You can get in a little deeper. Let me get on all fours."

I slowly pulled my wet cock out of her, and Arlo gracefully flipped around, and then got up on all fours in one swift motion.

Her legs were spread with a brave lack of inhibition, giving me a sexy view of her hair-embossed butt and vulva. I stared lustfully at Arlo's taut behind, which was wonderfully firm. There was absolutely no shake on it, even when Arlo moved around.

I ran my hands all over Arlo's arse and the small of her back. She looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled, the sun glinting off her nose ring.

"Grab my breasts while you fuck me," Arlo breathed. "I want to feel your body all over me."

I pushed my hands under Arlo's hairy armpits and gently cupped her tits, feeling their warm softness and lightly tweaking her nipples.

I slid my cock into Arlo's drenched pussy from behind, thrusting intensely with all the strength in my hips. Arlo's slick labia spread again as my member plunged into her once more, and then I went in deep and hard.

The ever graceful Arlo slid back toward me and I again felt her incredible vaginal muscles going to work on my rock-hard cock.

I silently congratulated myself for jerking off that morning; if not for that mile-high pull on the plane, I would have blown my load way too early. I just wished I'd gone for seconds too.

"Oh, yes," Arlo groaned. "We're happening now...we're really happening."

I continued to pound away, and then I felt that all too familiar orgasmic rush flooding through me, again way earlier than I would have liked.

I started to pant like a dog and moan and groan with barely any restraint at all. Arlo knew immediately what was happening, and she wasn't happy.

"Are you nearly there?" she asked breathlessly, and continued to slap back into me. "I'm not there yet. I'm close, but I'm not there yet."

"Oh, fuck," I groaned. "Oh, fuck..."

"Breathe," Arlo commanded, loosening her vagina's grip on my cock. "Breathe in deep...breathe in deep...take it right into your core."

"Okay," I gasped, taking in a deep breath. "Okay, I'll try..."

"Suck the air right into your belly," Arlo said quietly. "Take it right through your body...and slow everything down."

I obediently did as Arlo told me, more than willing to take any advice that was forthcoming on my premature ejaculation issues.

"Slow your thrusting right down...take it right back," Arlo continued. "Slide into me, but do it slowly..."

I'd never been coached like this during sex before, and I enjoyed the communal aspect of it...two people helping each other have a good time.

I slowed my thrusting to an easy, gentle pace and breathed deeply through my chest and down into my abdomen. The flooding, orgasmic feeling flattened out. I still felt great, but I was much calmer and more in control.

"That's it," Arlo encouraged me. "Nice and slow...it feels so great having you inside me. I love your phallus...it's a true gift."

"That's okay," I groaned. "This is amazing."

I continued to slide myself slowly back and forth into Arlo's tight pussy, and her moaning increased in intensity. She slapped her butt back against me with more force, seemingly grinding herself toward an orgasm.

Arlo's vaginal muscles tightened around my cock again. The gorgeous hippy let out a strange, high pitched squeal. She arched her back and tossed her head back, her eyes closed and her mouth open wide.

"Oh, yes...that's it," Arlo moaned feverishly. "I'm coming...I'm coming now...please, please, please...aaaaargh!"

I felt Arlo's entire body lock, contract and convulse as waves of pleasure obviously blasted through her. As she noisily came, her vaginal muscles tightened and loosened, tightened and loosened, tightened and loosened.

Finally, Arlo slid herself forward. With perfect grace, she slipped all the way off my still erect cock, and then spun around on her haunches in one smooth move.

Arlo was astoundingly fit and agile. The beautiful hippy's legs were open wide, giving me another amazing view of her wonderfully hirsute crotch.

Arlo's entire body was covered with sweat and grains of sand. Her face was flushed and her eyes were glassy. She looked amazing.

"Did you come?" Arlo asked. "Did you come inside me?"

"No," I replied, and started to stroke my wet cock. "You got me slowed down and pulled me back...it was incredible."

Without saying a word, Arlo moved forward quickly on her knees, and then grabbed my cock with her right hand. She instantly wrapped her lips around it, and then proceeded to work my head and shaft with a riotous sense of urgency, sucking and licking me with expert precision.

Arlo's head pounded up and down my shaft, and she dug her fingers into my butt to steady herself. I was experiencing pure ecstasy.

I moaned and groaned loudly and embarrassingly. I was in the throes of pure and absolute pleasure. Arlo really knew how to suck a cock.

I felt the orgasm rolling through me, but I didn't want to come in Arlo's mouth. I always tried to be a gentleman when it came to that.

"Oh, fuck," I yelled, and quickly pulled my cock out from between Arlo's silky lips. "Oh, fuck...oh fuck."

As Arlo watched from in front of me on her knees, my cock vibrated and then shot forth a huge, pearly jet of semen. My creamy ejaculate went flying through the air and then landed in the sand a metre from my feet.

Three more long, powerful streams of semen erupted from me until the surrounding sand was dotted with milky puddles.

"Oh my god," Arlo giggled. "The release...the sense of release."

I groaned again loudly and then dropped to my knees in the sand. My cock softened quickly, and then hung slack again between my thighs.

My muscles relaxed and I sucked in a few deep, desperate breaths. My arms dangled limply at my sides. I was well and truly spent.

"That was amazing," I whispered. "I've never come like that before..."

"Yeah, it was fun," Arlo said. "You could have released your essence in my mouth...I don't mind. It's the juice of life."

"I wasn't sure," I replied. "It doesn't matter...it was still incredible."

We both kneeled on the now sandy blanket, and quietly observed each other's naked bodies. I was still in shock at how easily this sexual situation had played out, and at how profoundly arousing and enjoyable it had been.

"Are you always prone to premature ejaculation?" Arlo asked quietly. "Does that happen often?"

"It happens when I'm really aroused and turned on," I replied honestly. "I masturbated this morning, but you were so hot that I just got there too quickly."

"You should look into tantric sex techniques," Arlo offered helpfully. "It could really help you enjoy sex even more."

"I'll do that," I replied, but the conversation was getting a bit heavy and a bit humiliating for my liking, so I quickly changed the subject.

"Would you like to go for a swim?" I asked. "I'm all overheated now."

"That's a great idea," Arlo smiled. "Shall we remain nude?"

"That would be great," I said. "I love swimming naked. Let's have a peek and see if there's anyone around."

Like Adam and Eve, we walked naked through the trees and bushes, and then peered out at the beach through the foliage. It was still completely deserted.

Arlo and I smiled at each other, broke through the bushes, and then ran laughing toward the gently rolling waves before us.

As we ran, I watched excitedly as the beautiful hippy's breasts bounced sexily up and down. My cock, meanwhile, slapped around stupidly like a salami on a string.

We threw ourselves into the cool, refreshing water. We swam around, and then embraced warmly with the waves crashing around us.

I kissed Arlo passionately. Our tongues slid around joyously. I was ecstatic about how this entire surprising situation had turned out.

We eventually separated, strolled out of the water, and then walked back up the beach hand-in-hand to Arlo's camp. Our bodies were dripping wet.

I noticed that Arlo's pubic hair was weighted down with ocean water, while big drops rolled down over her breasts and stomach. The lovely hippy smiled at me.

"Thank you for sharing your body with me," Arlo said, and looked right at my cock. "It was a beautiful experience. Your phallus is wonderful...size doesn't really matter to me, but that is stunning."

"Thanks," I replied. "You have a beautiful body, and an incredible energy about you."

"Matt, I'd like to have a rest before meeting my friends later," Arlo smiled. "We're performing tonight in the park. Feel free to come and see me."

"I will," I said, and leaned in to kiss Arlo passionately on the mouth. "You're amazing, Arlo Moon."

"So are you," Arlo smiled, "Matt from Sydney."

I gathered up my bag, Speedos and towel, and then walked through the trees and bushes back toward the deserted stretch of beach.

I stopped just before I cleared the bushland, and looked back at the beautiful Arlo Moon, who still stood completely nude in the middle of her camp.

We smiled at each other warmly, and then I moved hesitantly away from the beautiful hippy and out into the sunshine and onto the warm sand.

I walked naked along the beach for a while, but eventually and reluctantly put my Speedos back on when I saw a group of people approaching way off in the distance.

I was even happier to be back in Byron Bay than I thought I would be, thanks to a beautiful, free spirited hippy who lived in the bushes by the sea.

I went to see Arlo Moon perform that night in the crowded park by Main Beach, and I was very excited to see what she could do.

I watched unseen from a distance while the talented young woman twirled fire sticks, juggled pins, and spun hoops like a true artist.

I was both impressed and quietly mesmerised. The big crowd cheered in appreciation. The fragrant smell of marijuana hung temptingly in the air.

I seriously considered approaching her, but when I saw Arlo chatting and laughing comfortably with her hippy friends after the performance, I was struck by how obviously different we were. It was not to be.

I quickly and definitively knew that my joyous sexual tryst with the amazing Arlo Moon under the shade of Byron Bay's seaside trees would remain a wonderfully one-off experience...and one that I would never forget.

12