Oz Beach Boy Does Schoolgirl Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The naked Mia slid next to me on the bed, and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

She nestled her face into me and kissed me softly on the neck, while running her fingers across my chest.

"How was that?" Mia asked sweetly. "Was that a good blow job?"

"It was fucking amazing, Mia," I replied. "That was incredible. I fucking loved it. Thank you, Mia."

Earlier that afternoon, Mia had called me, frantic about whether I was okay, and desperate to know what the blackmailing Ms. Chabrol had done to me.

Mia was concerned that the older woman would make me have sex with her or, even worse, go down on her.

When I explained to Mia the far more intense and sexually depraved things that had happened the night before, the deeply concerned teen became distraught, crying and sobbing over the phone in guilt and shame.

"I'm sorry, Matt," Mia whimpered down the line. "All because she found the video...she blackmailed you and did that to you! She stuck that thing up your bum! And whipped you! And squeezed your beautiful balls! It's all my fault...it's all my fault. I'm so sorry."

"Mia, it's okay," I said quietly. "It was all a bit insane and scary, but I'm okay. Some of it was hot...I liked it. You know I'm into kinky shit, Mia. You know I like being bossed around."

"Yeah, I can't believe you licked Ms. Chabrol's vadge," Mia said, her crying thankfully coming to an end. "And then you rooted her! She's so old! And she wears an eye-patch! I knew you were a perve, Matt, but that's gross. Still, I feel terrible about those sick things she did to you...treating you like that, and calling you a bitch."

"Mia, it's okay," I repeated. "I'm a bit sore and still a bit shocked, but I'm honestly okay."

"Well, I'm going to make it up to you," Mia said firmly. "I'm coming to your place tonight, Matt. I know you don't like me knowing too much about you, but I don't care. I'm coming over. I'm going to bring us dinner, and then after that, I'm going to take off all your clothes. I'm gonna strip you naked and check on your body where you've been hurt...I'll be your own personal nurse."

"That's not really necessary, Mia," I laughed. "But I do like the sound of it..."

"Good! I also want to talk to you about doing a few other things too," Mia whispered. "There's something I need to talk to you about...it's about us. It's something big, and I'm not talking about that giant sausage dangling between your legs."

"Okay, Mia," I laughed, always amused by the multitude of peculiar references the cheeky schoolgirl made about my penis. "Come over at seven. I'll be waiting. I'm looking forward to seeing you."

I gave the beautiful teen my address, and then quickly tidied up my apartment. I put the dishes away, stowed all my laundry, made the bed, vacuumed, and carefully tidied my stack of vintage Playboy magazines, which I cheekily kept on my lounge room coffee table.

I considered jerking off so I'd last a bit longer if Mia gave me another hand job, but I was way too tired.

Ms. Chabrol's evening of sexual domination had exhausted me completely.

I'd slept most of the day, so I killed the time until Mia's arrival by showering, lazing on the couch, and listening to a couple of reality TV star and radio host Abbie Chatfield's very amusing podcasts.

Mia St. Clair arrived at my apartment right on seven, and I excitedly and very happily buzzed her in.

I'd smartened myself up in a pair of jeans and a black-and-red checked, short-sleeved, button-up shirt.

My longish brown hair was neatly slicked back and I didn't hold off on the cologne and deodorant.

"Hi Matt," Mia smiled when I opened the door. "I can't believe I'm in your apartment. I'm actually at Matt's place!"

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I'd previously seen Mia dressed casually in her school uniform, or denim shorts and singlet, and the aforementioned very sexy bikini.

She'd looked fresh and youthful, totally free of makeup, and utterly beautiful. On this night, however, Mia looked like a young woman.

Her long, sandy brown hair looked like it had been recently styled, and she was wearing subtle make-up, with deep red lipstick, a little mascara, and alluring eyeshadow.

She wore a tight fitting, shoulder-revealing black mini-dress which showed off her long, lithe legs and slim, straight-up-and-down figure.

It was teamed with a pair of stylish black high-heel shoes and a mid-size mesh black handbag.

"Holy shit," I gasped. "Mia, you look absolutely amazing! You are stunning! You look even more beautiful than you usually do! You look like a model!"

"Thanks...I wanted to make an effort for you, Matt...after what you went through for all of us," Mia smiled and held up a large brown paper bag, obviously filled with food. "Let's eat, and then you can get naked."

"Yes, miss," I joked. "Come on in."

I quickly showed Mia around, lit some candles, and then we sat down for a delicious meal of Thai food washed down with a couple of glasses of white wine. We chatted freely and easily, and I asked after Mia's best friend, Iris.

"Iris is doing great," Mia smiled. "She's actually got a boyfriend now. Julian's a bit older, like you...he's 23. He's cute and nice. He works as a barman. They haven't had actual sex yet, but Iris lets him lick her vadge and she sucks him off too. They're having a good time. She's still got a soft spot for you though, Matt. She talks about your massive hanger all the time."

"That's very sweet," I smiled. "Iris is great. Julian's a lucky guy...I hope he knows that."

Mia also pressed me for all the gruesome details about what Ms. Chabrol had done to me the previous night.

I was totally up front, taking the fascinated and horrified teen through the whole sordid evening.

Mia shook her head and frowned through most of it, particularly when I detailed my pegging.

"I can't believe Ms. Chabrol did that to you," Mia cringed. "That is so weird...going up your bum like that with a dildo. I didn't even know that was a thing. She's gross."

We finished our food, and continued to chat while I rinsed the dishes and packed away the discarded packages and containers from our meal.

Mia looked at me from the dining room table, and comically and sexily sucked on her right index finger.

"Oh, well, that's dinner done," Mia giggled. "That means it's time for you to model your birthday suit for me."

"Oh, my god," I laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Yep," Mia smiled. "Strip, Matt...nice and slow. I won't make you dance like a big-dick stripper, but put on a show for me...just like the first day we met at the bay. Take it slow, baby."

"Okay, okay," I laughed, and moved into the middle of the lounge room. "My god, this is so embarrassing...I've never been so humiliated in my life. I've never been naked in front of a girl before. Don't laugh."

"That's hilarious," Mia giggled at my very obvious joke. "Get your gear off!"

I looked at Mia and attempted a sexy smile. I slowly undid the buttons of my shirt and slid it off my shoulders. I tossed it onto the sofa.

My bare torso glistened in the soft light of the lounge room, slicked with sweat from my increasing excitement.

"Oh, my god," Mia gasped, but this time, it wasn't in response to my muscled chest and shredded abs. "Oh, no..."

My bare torso was covered in welts and bruises from where I'd been lashed with the leather belt and struck continually by Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol.

My waxed body wasn't its usual smooth, toned, unblemished self, and Mia was shocked.

"That French bitch," Mia scowled. "Look at what she's done to your beautiful body...that psycho! That bitch..."

I kicked off my trainers and then ripped my socks off quickly. I pushed them aside with my foot, and then slowly undid my belt.

I sexily pulled open the button of my jeans, and then slid the zipper down at a glacial pace. Mia smiled, but I saw a tear rolling down her cheek.

With Mia watching my every move intently, I slowly slid my jeans down over my thighs, let them drop to my ankles, and then clumsily pulled them off over my bare feet. I tossed them on top of my shirt on the sofa.

"That's it, big boy," Mia whooped, obviously adjusting to the sight of my injuries. "Get those pants off! This is when it gets really good!"

I was nervous with anticipation. I loved getting naked for women, and I knew that Mia loved checking me out. I now stood in front of the beautiful teen in just my fitted Calvin Klein trunks.

At this sight, Mia let out a cheeky whistle and slowly clapped her hands together. She looked me up and down again and again, checking out every inch of my muscled body, obviously still a little perturbed by my bruises and welts.

Her eyes settled comically on the enormous bulge in the strained crotch of my underwear.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Mia joked. "I wish I had some dollar bills to tuck into your undies! Damn the cashless economy!"

I clenched my fists at my sides to make the muscles in my arms and chest flex and tighten.

I held my arms out a little from my sides, and made my biceps bulge impressively. I then stretched out my torso and raised my arms above my head.

I put my arms behind my head, and flexed my pulsing biceps again by pumping my fists.

I turned around, and tightened the muscles in my back. I tried to make them pop as much as possible for Mia. I clenched my butt cheeks.

Mia gasped, obviously clocking the ugly welts and bruises that covered my back as well.

"Keep it going, sexy," Mia whooped, clearly trying to ignore the ugly marks on my back, and continued our sexy banter as normal. "Isn't it terrible how I'm objectifying you like this? I should be ashamed of myself! Making the poor man take off all his clothes for my own enjoyment! Treating him like a piece of meat! Ha! Don't stop there, stud!"

I turned around again and smiled. I stood front-on, and then slowly slid my underpants down over my hips, first revealing my small, sandy brown patch of now messed up pubic hair.

Then the base of my cock was revealed, and then more and more of it as my Calvins continued to slide downward.

"Oh, yeah," Mia laughed. "Let's see that todger! Where's that johnson hiding? Give your trouser monster some air!"

Finally, when my underwear was down near my knees, my cock slung free entirely, bouncing up and down as my Calvins cleared it.

I let my underpants drop to my ankles, plucked them up with my fingers, stepped out of them, and then put them on top of my shirt and jeans.

I finally stood there completely and utterly naked. Mia gawked open mouthed at the true enormity of my cock, which hung flaccid at a whopping 23cm.

Mia was actually the first person to suggest that I measure it. She smiled broadly.

"It shocks me every time," Mia pointed at my cock, which was by now very familiar to her. "It's just so big! I just can't get enough of your sex stick! If I was a guy, I'd want a willy just like yours, Matt."

I laughed, and did a slow, sexy turn, showing Mia my nude body from the side. I turned my back to her completely so she could have a good, long look at my butt.

I flexed and tensed my glutes. I heard the teen gasp in shock, startled that my butt was also covered in welts.

"Your gorgeous butt," Mia said quietly at my further marks and bruises. "Look at what she's done to it. I'll have to hold myself back when I see that bitch at school. I wanna kick her skinny French butt. I'll rip out her other eye!"

I turned around and smiled at Mia. She reached into her handbag and then pulled out a little costume nurse's cap.

It was made of white paper and had a red cross on the front. She theatrically placed it on top of her head.

"Nurse Mia's clinic is now in session," she giggled. "Do you have some moisturising cream? I'm gonna tend to your wounds, my brave soldier. You saved us all! My hero!"

"It's in the bathroom," I smiled, and stood naked in the middle of my lounge room while Mia dashed off to retrieve it.

A minute later, Mia returned with a large pump-action container of moisturising cream, which I occasionally used to lube up my cock when I masturbated.

She placed it on the coffee table, and smirked when she saw the beautiful face of 1985 Playmate Of The Year Karen Velez looking back at her.

"You keep old Playboy mags on your coffee table?" Mia asked incredulously, and pumped a big wad of moisturiser into her left hand. "You really are a perve, Matt."

Mia moved behind me and gently rubbed the moisturiser into the angry red welts that criss-crossed my shoulders.

She softly worked the soothing cream into my battered skin, over the large birthmark on my shoulder blade, cooing sweetly the whole time.

The beautiful teen pumped some more cream into her hand, and then slid her fingers over my bruised butt, working over the muscles gently, but studiously avoiding my crack.

Mia had quite the touch, and it felt amazing to have her hands all over my body.

The fact that Mia was so concerned and caring pulled at my rarely exercised heartstrings too.

The moisturising cream also helped in easing the mild stinging pain that I'd been experiencing on my skin since Ms. Chabrol had worked me over so thoroughly.

Mia moved in front of me and then gently rubbed the cream into the welts on my chest.

She leaned in and kissed me passionately on the mouth. The beautiful teen pulled back and smiled up at me warmly.

"Matt, I want to have sex with you," Mia said quietly, rubbing the cream into the last of my welts. "I want to lose my virginity to you."

"Whoa," I said in shock. "Really? You've always been so hesitant to do anything...you don't have to do this just to pay me back for what happened with Ms. Chabrol. That's not necessary, Mia."

"I know," the beautiful teen replied. "I know you wouldn't expect that, but it's the right time. I want to do it. I'm eighteen. I've got my final exams next week, and then straight after that, I'm going to Europe with Charlotte and Olivia for a year...maybe even longer."

"Oh, right," I said in surprise and disappointment. "For over a year? That long?"

"Yes," Mia said quietly. "We're gonna work over there. I won't see you again for a long time, Matt. I'm eighteen, and I want to start having sex. But I don't want to lose my virginity to some backpacker in Europe. I want it to be with you. Olivia said having sex with you was amazing. She said you licked her vadge too. She loved it. You're a nice guy, Matt, and we have so much fun together. Let's have sex. It'll be great."

"That would be amazing, Mia," I smiled. "I would absolutely love that. It sounds like you're certain."

"Yep, I am," Mia said. "I'm on the pill too, so we can really go for it. Let's take this into the bedroom, Matt. Get your big willy and your sweet little butt in there, sexy! I want you to take me!"

"Okay," I smiled. "Let's do it."

"Take me, Matt, take me!" Mia shrieked theatrically. "Take me, my hero! Stab me with your enormous pork sword!"

"Oh, for god's sake," I laughed. "You're unbelievable..."

Half an hour later, we were both naked and embracing on my bed. Post-orgasm, I was relaxed but still aroused from the body-rocking blow job that Mia had just given me. I ran my hands all over her gloriously bare butt.

"Do you remember your first time, Matt?" Mia asked innocently. "When you lost it?"

"Oh, yeah," I replied quietly. "I think it turned me into the pervy sex addict that I am today. It wasn't exactly a normal situation..."

"Was it with a girlfriend?" Mia asked. "How old were you?"

"It was on my eighteenth birthday," I replied. "It was with two older women that I didn't even know...but this is about you, Mia. Let's not talk about that, huh?"

"Okay, Matt," Mia cooed, and then pointed at my crotch. "While your balls fill up with jizz again, how about you lick my little lady?"

"You want me to go down on you?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah," Mia giggled. "Can you lick my vadge?"

"With pleasure," I laughed. "With absolute pleasure, Mia."

"Should I spread my legs?" Mia asked innocently. "So you can get at it?"

"Yep, open up wide," I replied. "Let me see that beautiful little thing."

I pushed myself up off the bed, and then kneeled on the floor before Mia. I watched with delight as the naked teen stretched her arms sexily above her head, and then spread her long, lissom legs open wide.

I immediately peered at her vulva, which was small and tight, like a pink tulip. I also couldn't help thinking about how surprisingly different Mia and her mother were in so many ways.

I quickly pulled off Mia's high heel shoes, and then kissed her legs. I ran my lips over her ankles, across her lightly muscled calves, and then up the inner thighs of both her legs, where the skin was deliriously smooth and soft.

As I got closer to her crotch, Mia's light, musky odour filled my nostrils, and I felt myself begin to get hard.

I dropped my head excitedly between her lissome legs, and went to work with my lips and tongue.

I kissed Mia's neat labia first, lightly brushing them with my lips. I then carefully parted the flesh of the teen's vulva with my fingers and slid my tongue inside her. She moaned loudly with pleasure.

I found the sweet button of Mia's clitoris and then licked and flicked at it repeatedly with my tongue.

I continued the action and felt Mia's hips gently rolling around in delight. She was getting wetter and wetter with each stroke and flick of my tongue.

My cock, meanwhile, sprung completely back to life, and I was once again at full mast.

"Oh, god," Mia groaned. "That feels so good, Matt. Lick me...lick me!"

The teen opened her legs even wider and placed her hands on the back of my head, pushing my face deeper into her vagina.

I licked and licked at her clitoris and labia until Mia bucked and dripped wildly, obviously rolling towards an orgasm.

"Aww," Mia moaned. "I'm gonna come...oh my god...my vadge is tingling...oooohhhh..."

Mia's wetness rolled down my face as she seemingly quivered from head to toe, her body shaking as waves of pleasure appeared to literally rush through her. After a minute of fevered moaning and groaning, Mia slumped back into the bed.

"Wow," Mia laughed. "Orgasms are definitely better when someone else gives them to you! I've played with myself a lot, and it never feels like that. Wow..."

"Wanking is great, and I love it," I replied with a giggle, "but actual sex and touching is next level, Mia. It's the best thing there is."

"Do you like my vadge?" the teen nervously asked. "Is it cute?"

"It's fucking incredible," I replied. "It's beautiful."

"Well, how about you get your willy in there?" Mia smiled. "Let's have some sex, huh?"

Though she was well and truly wet, Mia's pussy felt and looked extremely tight, and I wanted to make sure that I didn't cause her any pain when I entered her.

I quickly dashed to my bedside table and grabbed a tube of lube from the top drawer where I stashed my condoms and other goodies.

I stood at the foot of the bed and gazed down at Mia's long, lean, outstretched body, which gleamed with sweat in the half-light.

As she watched with obvious interest, I squirted a generous dollop of lube into my hand and then rubbed it slowly all over my rock-hard cock.

"Oooooh," Mia cooed. "You dirty, naughty boy...you love putting on a show, don't you? Playing with that nasty big donger of yours..."

"You know me too well," I laughed.

I stroked my now wet and greasy cock a few times to get it as hard and slick as possible, and then kneeled down on the bed between Mia's still enticingly spread legs. I put my hands on her hips and then pulled the excited teen toward me.

"Are you ready?" I asked. "Are you sure? Once it's gone, it's gone..."

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life," Mia said firmly. "Go for it, Matt."