Oz Beach Boy Does Schoolgirl Mia

Story Info
Matt and virgin Mia finally have sex...in every way.
9.6k words
4.49
23.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a direct continuation of my previous story "Oz Beach Boy Flips Cougar" and is another instalment in my "Schoolgirls" sub-series. It can (hopefully) still be read as a stand-alone story. This is a fairly gentle, wholly consensual "first time" story featuring CFNM and various types of male/female sex. In mentioning previous events that have just taken place in the narrative, however, there is discussion of considerably "rougher" sex and kinky carry-on. Though there are schoolgirl characters, they are all over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. This story takes place months before my recent holiday-themed entries.

-----------------------------------------

It was a drizzly summer's evening in Sydney, Australia. I was completely naked. I was finally about to have sex with my virginal, eighteen-year-old schoolgirl friend Mia St. Clair.

It had taken us a long, circuitously erotic road to get here, but it was finally about to happen.

I was ecstatic. I laid back on my elbows on my bed, with my muscled legs spread wide and my enormous 23cm flaccid cock dangling over the foot of the bed. Mia smiled down at me, and looked me up and down unashamedly.

I smiled warmly at the beautiful Mia, who stood before me in the dimly lit bedroom. I gazed admiringly at her long, sandy brown hair, which swayed down past her tanned, supple, smooth-skinned shoulders. Her fine features almost sparkled in the half-light.

"Do you want me to get undressed?" Mia asked quietly. "Do you want me to go fully nude for you?"

"I'd love it, Mia," I replied softly, and started to fondle my cock. "I've been thinking about this for months...I'd love to see you naked. Please take off your dress, Mia...take off everything."

"Oh my god," Mia giggled. "Are you playing with your peeny? Are you gonna have a wank already?"

"I want to jerk off whenever I see you," I smiled. "I can't help myself. I think about you all the time while I masturbate. I've told you that before."

"Yeah, I know," Mia giggled. "That's hot, Matt...that's really hot. I love that you do that."

"You get me so horny, Mia," I said. "I've wanted to make love to you from the first minute I saw you. I can't believe this is happening."

"Don't wank yourself right off though," Mia said firmly. "Don't you dare blow unless you can keep going! I want you to do everything to me, Matt...you're gonna need your energy. I want you to take my virginity in every way there is."

"Really?" I said breathlessly. "What do you mean?"

"My mouth...my vadge...my bum-hole...everything," Mia smiled naughtily. "I want you to take it all...and I want to do things to you too."

"Oh my god," I muttered, and found it hard to maintain my composure. "Oh my god..."

I'd been fantasising about this moment for months. Mia was strikingly beautiful, charmingly innocent, wonderfully funny, and incredibly sexy without even trying to be.

Just the thought of touching her -- let alone fucking her -- drove me wild. Of course, the fact that she was a virgin made it even more exciting for a singularly sleazy young man like me.

I'd met Mia several months previously. She was with her also eighteen-year-old best friend, Iris Willowpoint, enjoying the sun at a secluded bay not far from my home.

The girls had taken the day off school. I cheekily exposed myself to them by stripping and then swimming nude mere metres away from them.

I'm a sex addicted 25-year-old exhibitionist who loves flashing willing women whenever I can in the hope of prompting any possible sexual activity that might arise.

I'm gym-fit, tanned, tall, and very, very well hung, so I've seen a fair bit of action over the years.

Mia and Iris checked me out shamelessly. They liked my nude body, and naughtily asked me to jerk off for them.

They were wearing their school uniforms, so I was reticent. But after checking their ID and seeing that they were both eighteen, I happily obliged.

The whole scene was a massive turn-on, even though we didn't even touch each other. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Strips For Schoolgirls"]

A few weeks later, I met up with Mia and Iris again. This time, they were with three sexy new girls, Olivia, Charlotte and Malika.

We were all at Mia's house while her mother was away on business for the weekend.

All eighteen-years-old (I checked their ID), the sexually curious schoolgirls gleefully stripped me naked, and then took turns fondling me, jerking me off, and blowing me. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Denuded By Schoolgirls"]

The demure and reserved Mia, however, was too nervous and uncertain to get involved.

Though sexually curious too, she was not as aggressive and confident as her friends.

Mia had merely watched entranced from the sidelines, not yet ready to take physical advantage of me.

She was unhappy with her friends for stripping me, but she never took her eyes off my nude body while I was being toyed with.

Mia and Iris had also filmed me masturbating for a cheeky cowgirls-and-Indians themed video in which Olivia, Charlotte and Malika had also appeared.

There was no sex, just me jerking off. We had all dressed the part, and we had a great, sexy time. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Schoolgirls Wank Video"]

On that very same day, I'd also accepted Olivia's invitation to take her virginity in an upstairs bathroom while Charlotte watched and discreetly masturbated under a bath towel. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Deflowers Schoolgirl"]

Mia, Iris and Malika were downstairs watching the wank video that we'd just made, oblivious to the sexy shenanigans happening upstairs.

"I'm gonna take my dress off now, Matt," Mia smiled at me in the half-light of my bedroom. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm ready," I replied, and continued to gently fondle my slowly hardening cock. "Take it off, Mia. You strip for me for a change."

Mia giggled and quickly pulled her stylish, strapless black dress down off her shoulders, and then rolled it down over her mid-sized breasts.

I stared open-mouthed at her inviting slice of cleavage, created by a gorgeous, lacy, black push-up bra.

My jaw almost comically unhinged as Mia continued to roll the dress down the rest of her body, first revealing her wondrously flat stomach and then her long, lean, coltish legs.

She was deeply tanned, and her youthful skin was smooth, perfectly waxed, and completely free of any blemishes whatsoever.

Mia was indeed nothing short of divine. A strange, appreciative squeak emanated from somewhere in the back of my throat.

The sexy teen stepped out of her black dress, and stood before me in just her bra, a tiny black g-string, and a perfectly figure-enhancing pair of high heel shoes, which made her lovely legs look even longer.

Mia's hair was perfectly but casually styled, and her low-key makeup accentuated her youthful beauty perfectly.

I'd never seen Mia with so few clothes, and she looked extraordinary, as if she'd just walked out of the pages of a high-end lingerie catalogue.

My eyes, of course, were instantly drawn to Mia's obviously waxed crotch, which was barely covered by the wonderfully revealing g-string.

My body practically vibrated in anticipation of finally seeing what was inside it.

I'd seen Mia in a very sexy bikini a few weeks previously when she'd invited me over to her house to go swimming in the pool.

Mia and Iris had taken the day off school, and they were up for a little fun, largely at my expense.

My two new friends loved to tease me mercilessly and get me naked for their enjoyment, so my clothes didn't stay on for long.

The girls then posed sexily for me in their skimpy bikinis while I masturbated in front of them in Mia's lounge room.

We then took it outside and the girls watched me swim naked in the backyard pool. They made rude, ridiculing, cheeky fun of me the whole time.

This hot, sexy day got even hotter when Mia and Iris lathered me in tanning oil and then pulled my butt cheeks apart.

With gleeful delight, the more gregarious and sexually audacious Iris stuck her fingers up my butt while Mia watched and laughed, transfixed by what she was seeing. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Poked By Schoolgirls"]

Though they were both virgins, the eighteen-year-old Mia and Iris were very, very curious about my heavily muscled, fully exposed body.

The sexy duo loved to take full advantage of my exhibitionism and willingness to be gently dominated and ridiculed by them. They made constant, raunchy fun of me.

Mia had finally touched me sexually that day by the pool, giving me a glorious hand-job while I laid back on a sun chair having the time of my life.

As the bikini-clad, sexually inexperienced teen looked me warmly in the eyes and clumsily worked my cock, I blew my load in a staggering orgasm right there by the pool.

Mine was the first naked cock that Mia had ever touched, which not only turned me on, but also made me feel very privileged indeed.

As Mia stood before me in my bedroom in just her underwear and high heels, I was even more excited.

With a broad smile, she reached both hands behind her back and unclasped her bra. Her hair fanned gently over her left eye with the movement.

Mia swiftly shrugged her shoulders and her lacy bra slid quickly and enticingly down her tanned arms.

"You're the first boy to see my lady lumps," Mia giggled. "Don't laugh, Matt...this all still feels so weird. I'm not as comfortable in the nuddy as you are."

Mia's bra slid right down her arms, and the sexy schoolgirl removed it completely.

She gently tossed it on top of her dress on the floor, and my mouth once again hung agape. I still couldn't believe that I was looking at Mia St. Clair topless.

Her breasts jiggled softly as she moved. They were firm and perfectly shaped, far from big, but utterly superb in every way.

Mia's areolae and nipples were small and pale in colour, like tasty berries ready to be devoured.

Her breasts were only slightly lighter than the rest of her body, and it was obvious that Mia must have sunbathed topless at least occasionally. This, of course, was a massive turn-on.

"They're wonderful, Mia," I said sincerely. "You look absolutely amazing tonight...you always do. You're beautiful."

"Thanks, Matt," Mia smiled innocently. "You look pretty good too! I still can't believe how hot your body is...and your willy...there are no words!"

I was seven years older than Mia, and our relationship was a truly unusual one. It was built on kinky sexual behaviour, but not actual sex.

I'd been naked most of the time while the beautiful schoolgirl remained largely clothed. Our sexy interactions hit me right in the exhibitionist sweet spot.

To make the sexy soap opera of our relationship even more complicated, I had also enjoyed an incredibly hot, torrid afternoon of sex with Mia's beautiful fifty-year-old divorcee mother, Dominique.

The classy lawyer barged in on us later that day by the swimming pool. She sent Mia and Iris off to school, and then took complete and utter sexual advantage of me for the rest of the afternoon. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Meets Schoolgirl's Mum"]

The sex with the very enthusiastic Dominique was incredibly hot, and I'd been jerking off over it ever since.

Mia, however, was still justifiably unhappy about me fucking her mum, but was thankfully and slowly on her way to forgiving me.

With great guilt, however, I had kept it from the beautiful teen that Dominique and I had actually made a loose agreement to fuck again at some stage.

The sexy fifty-year-old had even asked if I would like to meet some of her also fifty-something divorcee friends. And by meet, of course, she had actually meant fuck.

I gazed at Mia longingly, but enjoyed the slow tease that the gorgeous teen was giving me.

I touched my cock, and she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her skimpy g-string. In mere seconds, Mia St. Clair would be completely nude.

"I'm going full frontal," Mia giggled. "I can't believe you're gonna see my lady pocket."

"We'll finally be even," I laughed. "You've seen every inch of my body!"

"Even your bum-hole," Mia giggled. "You don't leave much to the imagination, Matt. You're such a naughty little show-off!"

Mia slowly slid her g-string over her hips, and then down her thighs. She let her panties drop and puddle around her ankles, and then gracefully stepped out of them.

With a sexy kick, she flicked her tiny g-string over with her discarded dress and bra.

"Voila," Mia smiled, and held her arms up and out from her sides. "You like?"

"Oh, yeah," I giggled. "I like it very much, Mia. Very, very much..."

Mia's crotch was completely smooth, sexily waxed free of all its pubic hair. The alluring cleft of her labia was clearly and sexily visible, and I smiled in appreciation of it.

I slowly pushed myself up off the bed and moved toward Mia in the half-light. I embraced her warmly, and felt the softness off her breasts against me. I felt my cock push up against the silky skin of her flat stomach.

We kissed passionately, our lips mashing together and our tongues thirstily circling each other. We both moaned with excitement.

I ran my hands over Mia's supple back and shoulders, and then gently cupped her butt, which was tight, firm and only very lightly curved.

I naughtily ran my finger along the inside of her butt crack and she quivered with obvious pleasure.

My body was jolted by what felt like a thousand electric charges. I was still astounded that I was finally kissing and embracing Mia St. Clair, who responded to me with equal excitement and enthusiasm. I was in sexual heaven.

The previous night, however, I had been in sexual hell, or at least purgatory. In short, I had endured an evening of truly bizarre sex and punishment.

I'd been blackmailed into the kinky sexual web of Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol, a fortysomething French schoolteacher who had taken her lifetime's hatred of men out on me personally.

Ms. Chabrol was Mia's Year 12 visual art teacher. After confiscating Mia's phone during class, the French schoolteacher had discovered the wank video that we had all made together. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Vid And French Cougar"]

She had then used the raunchy video cruelly and ruthlessly as leverage to make me her sexual slave for the evening.

Ms. Chabrol threatened to report all of the girls to the principal, which would have resulted in them being expelled from school, right before they were about to complete their studies.

The girls' parents would have been informed, and Ms. Chabrol also threatened to upload the video onto the web to further embarrass us all.

Well and truly in control, Ms. Chabrol handcuffed me, and then spent the evening ridiculing me, teasing me, fondling me, sucking my cock, lashing me with a leather belt, oiling me all over, ripping at my pubic hair, and torturously squeezing my balls. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Chained By Cougar"]

The French schoolteacher had finally debased me completely by sodomising me with a strap-on dildo, pounding my arse while she laughed. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Pegged By Cougar"]

When she saw that I was actually enjoying some of this treatment, Ms. Chabrol became completely deranged, beating me and lashing me with her belt.

I finally turned the tables, and eventually went down on the French schoolteacher before vigorously fucking her.

She had initially protested, but quickly became an enthusiastic but still very strange sexual partner. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Flips French Cougar"]

I was completely confused and battered from the whole bizarre experience, but I'd successfully neutralised the threat that the mentally unstable Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had posed to us all.

I'd taken some incriminating photos of her during our bizarre encounter, which made any further attempts at blackmail from the French schoolteacher null and void.

As I passionately kissed Mia St. Clair and ran my hands all over her back, butt and upper thighs, I knew that being put through the sexual, physical and emotional wringer by Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had been well and truly worth it. I had saved us all, and now Mia was in my arms.

Mia kissed me back excitedly, and then gently pulled away from me, placing her warm palms on my marbled pecs.

She smiled up at me mischievously, and then naughtily ran her fingers down my chest and abdomen until they came to rest in my small thatch of pubic hair.

The sexy teen then lightly ran her fingers up and down the length of my cock. I shuddered with pleasure.

"I want to suck it," Mia whispered. "I want your ding-a-ling in my mouth, Matt. Get back on the bed. I'm gonna suck you off, big boy."

Mia gently pushed me back onto the bed. I lied down on my back with my arms stretched above my head.

I spread my legs wide, giving Mia full access to my cock. Still in her high heels, Mia kneeled down between my legs, and smiled up at me.

With obvious trepidation, Mia reached out and took my now half-engorged cock in her hand.

She played with it for a few moments, teasing my foreskin and rubbing it gently. She slowly stroked the shaft up and down, and blew a series of quick, hot breaths against it.

In a matter of seconds, I became fully erect, and my cock roared to its full 31cm. My foreskin peeled back naturally to reveal my big, bulbous head.

My cock stood firmly upward from my body like a sexual totem pole, and Mia smiled eagerly at the sight of my manhood at full mast.

Mia put her hands on my upper thighs, and then gingerly touched her lips to my erect cock. She kissed it awkwardly.

She ran her full, soft lips all around my throbbing head. I gasped excitedly as Mia gently opened her mouth and took in the head of my cock.

"Don't try to take it all in," I whispered. "It's too big. Just work around the top."

The sexy schoolgirl sucked around the head of my cock awkwardly, plainly uncertain about what to do.

Mia then moved up and down my shaft, taking in about a third of my raging erection.

Mia more than made up for her inexperience with exciting enthusiasm, sucking hungrily on my cock.

Watching Mia's head bob up and down between my legs was getting me highly and wonderfully aroused, even though her sense of rhythm was way off.

Mia sucked hard on my cock's head, and then worked up and down my shaft some more. I moaned quietly at the teen's awkward touch.

Mia then gently released my now spit-coated member from her mouth. It bounced from side to side ridiculously, and then stood rock hard and straight up from my prone body. She giggled and pointed at my crotch.

"I'm gonna make you come," Mia whispered. "I'm gonna turn that thing into a jism geyser! But this is only the beginning, Matt. You remember that, okay?"

Mia took my cock into her silky mouth again and then slid her lips as far down its length as she could.

She slid her head up and down, up and down, and up and down, until I felt myself about to come.

I gently pushed Mia back from me so I didn't come in her mouth, and she released my cock with a wet, blubbery pop.

My body tensed, and that all too familiar rush of pleasure took hold of me. Mia had only been blowing me for a couple of minutes, but I'm prone to premature ejaculation when I'm highly aroused, and I came in a noisy, ferocious whirl.

I moaned and yelled loudly, my muscles locked up, and then semen blasted out of my cock.

The pearly stream flew into the air, and then landed with a sloppy thud on the laminate floor of my bedroom.

I shot another enormous load, and then another, while Mia noisily clapped and cheered.

"Empty those balls!" the teen giggled. "Empty that nut sack! Look at all that jizz! Shoot it out!"

My cock slowly softened and eventually hung slack against the foot of my bed, dripping semen all the way.

I sprawled naked on my bed, relaxing into the after-effects of the orgasm, my body now loose with pleasure.