Oz Beach Boy Does Schoolgirl Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hands under Mia's butt and then easily lifted her up towards me. I pressed against her vulva with the head of my cock, and then parted her lips, slowly driving myself into her.

Mia gasped in shock as my huge cock went deeper into her, and then moaned quietly.

"Oh my god," Mia whispered, seemingly registering that her virginity was now officially gone. "Oh my god..."

I slowly drove my hips back and forth, gently pushing in and out of Mia's vulva. She had the tightest pussy I'd ever been in, and I had to work hard not to get too carried away and start pounding her.

I kept my rhythm gentle and measured, and only slid my cock in at half its length. Mia was moaning and whimpering, and seemed to be enjoying herself.

I'd never been so concerned while fucking someone before. I wanted this to be great for Mia.

I'd taken the virginity of Mia's also eighteen-year-old friend, Olivia, but she was a lot sturdier than the slight and slim Mia, and there was a lot more give and elasticity in her pussy.

Olivia was extraordinary, but she was nowhere near as delicate and fragile as Mia was.

"Does that feel okay?" I asked breathlessly while continuing to gently move in and out of the beautiful teen. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, it feels so good," Mia replied in a whisper. "My vadge feels so full...it feels hot. Keep rooting me, Matt."

I pulled Mia in even closer to me, and then drove myself in a little deeper, which prompted a strange grunt from the back of the obviously aroused teen's throat.

I thrust into her again and again, gradually building up speed and rolling my hips with more urgency and force.

My balls still ached softly from being continually squeezed the night before by Ms. Chabrol, but they felt great slapping against Mia's wonderfully supple butt.

The pain on my chest and back vanished away into nothing as I lost myself in the incredibly arousing experience of fucking the no-longer-virginal Mia St. Clair.

As I thrust back and forth again and again, Mia gradually fell into my rhythm, pushing back into me with her crotch, and really getting into the increasingly passionate love making.

I leaned down and kissed her vigorously on the mouth. I licked at her erect nipples with my tongue, and kissed her neck excitedly.

Mia's whimpering and moaning increased in speed and intensity, and she started to thrash her hips against me violently, completely losing herself in the moment.

This went on for about five minutes, until the sexy teen escalated even further, and then started her obvious ascent into orgasm.

The slick tightness of Mia's pussy around my cock felt amazing. Solely because I'd ejaculated such a brief time previously, I was able to keep pumping away without coming.

I rode Mia until she finally got there, screaming, yelling, and shrieking with excitement.

"Yes," Mia howled. "Yes! I can feel it!"

I felt Mia's juices dribbling down my thighs as she loudly and violently climaxed, her body shaking and quivering as I thrust into her.

The highly aroused teen peaked, arching her back and lifting herself off the bed with a high pitched squeal that my neighbours would probably have heard.

Then, with a resounding thud, Mia slumped back onto the bed, obviously spent and sexually sated.

"That was so hot...that was so hot," Mia muttered excitedly post-orgasm. "I'm still tingling...oh my god, put it in my bum, Matt."

"Are you serious?" I asked breathlessly. "You want anal sex?"

"Yes," Mia said, and quickly turned over and got on all fours. "I don't want anyone else to do anything to me for the first time. I want you to take everything, Matt. Put your peeny in my bum-hole...please!"

As Mia craned her neck to look over her shoulder at me from behind, I drank in the amazing sight of the sexy teen's smooth, lightly curved, invitingly protruding butt.

She spread her legs open wide and I could see both the tight, puckered beauty of Mia's butt-hole, and the exposed pink tulip of her vulva.

I'd only done anal sex a few times before -- once on a 40-year-old single mother who came onto me in a hardware store; another time with a twenty-something BBW who turned up at my front door to do a survey on public transport; and also with my sexually adventurous TV producer friend, Montana Makepeace, who lived in Melbourne -- and I was excited about doing it again.

"Okay, Mia," I said. "But you have to tell me if it hurts."

I grabbed my tube of lube and once again lathered my cock in the stuff before rubbing a copious amount all over Mia's butt-crack.

I really sloshed it in, and then worked some right into her actual butt-hole with my fingertips. She yelped in surprise.

"Ooooh," Mia giggled. "It's a bit cold."

I placed my hands on Mia's hips, and then pushed my cock between her butt cheeks.

Helped immeasurably by the generous lashings of lube that I applied, I slowly forced myself into Mia's drum-tight butt-hole.

I had to push with some force, but the teen's sphincter finally spread open, and then I gently, carefully got inside her.

"Holy moly," Mia shrieked, and I realised that I'd never actually heard the amusingly demure teen actually swear or curse. "What the hell? Oh my god...that feels weird! That's so weird! I like it! Oh my god..."

I slid my cock back and forth a few times, dipping into Mia's luridly spread butt-hole. My balls slapped against her wet vulva, which was an incredible turn-on.

I soon felt that all-too-familiar rush of pleasure flooding through me as I approached orgasm. Mia moaned and grunted with enjoyment.

I thrust into Mia's butt again and again right until I was about to come, at which point I hurriedly withdrew.

Mia's butt closed up on my cock's exit, and she gasped loudly at the sensation. I slapped my wet cock against the top of Mia's butt, and then instantly ejaculated all over the unsuspecting teen.

Ropes of pearly jizz blasted out of my cock and then splattered all over the soft, glistening skin of Mia's back, forming clearly visible wet streaks in the half-light.

Semen continued to drip out of my cock, landing on the cleft of Mia's butt, and then sexily dribbling right into her crack.

"Matt!" Mia howled with laugher. "You just came all over me! You dirty boy! Shooting your load all over my back like that! Naughty! Naughty boy! I'm not a human tissue!"

"Sorry, Mia," I replied. "I didn't want to come in your arse. I couldn't help it. I had to blow."

"It's okay," Mia laughed. "Can you wipe it off for me though, Matt? Please?"

"Yeah, of course," I replied, and hurriedly ducked into the bathroom to grab a towel. "Sorry, Mia."

I returned to the bedroom with the towel, my softening cock swinging ridiculously from side to side as I walked.

I quickly wiped all the jism off Mia, who was still sexily on all fours. I rubbed vigorously with the towel until her back and butt were totally clean.

I threw the semen-stained towel onto the floor, and then we both slumped back onto the bed in an exhausted heap.

Mia sighed loudly, and then ran her fingers all over my chest and abs, before delicately playing with my now sparse thatch of pubic hair.

"Well, that was pretty amazing," Mia giggled. "My virginity is now officially gone...in all the major orifices! Muchas gracias, Matthew."

"No, merci, Mia" I laughed. "That was fucking incredible. I loved it."

We gently rubbed our hands all over each other, languidly enjoying the post-orgasm quiet.

I kissed Mia on the cheek, and the teen sat up surprisingly quickly, as if she'd forgotten something important.

"Matt, there's one more thing I want to do," Mia said. "Um, I want to give you a rim job...I want to lick your butt-hole. Are you still sore from what that French bitch did to you last night? It might feel nice and soothing having my tongue in your bum."

"You want to give me a rim job?" I said incredulously. "Really? Geez, you really are ticking off all the boxes, Mia."

"Yep, I want it all, Matt," Mia giggled. "Get up on all fours...like a good doggy!"

"Woof woof," I joked, and got up onto my knees, and then bent forwards on my hands, enjoying the vulnerability and humiliation of my butt-out position.

I spread my legs wide, and Mia reached between them and gently massaged my big swinging nuts from behind.

She ever so gently and carefully rolled my sensitive scrotum around her fingers and cooed sexily.

"Oh, your poor balls," Mia whispered, lightly juggling my nuts. "What she did to your beautiful balls...and your bum too."

Then I felt my butt cheeks being slowly, teasingly, carefully spread apart. I looked back over my shoulder to see Mia smiling. She bent down to peer right into my open butt.

"God, I love spreading your butt cheeks and looking inside," Mia giggled. "It just makes me feel like I could do anything to you...like you're all mine! You're such a good boy, Matt."

Mia then buried her face between my butt cheeks with no hesitation whatsoever. I felt her tongue slithering around the edge of my butt-hole.

She darted it in and out sexily and teasingly a few times, and I groaned loudly with pleasure.

Mia was right: my butt was still sore and horribly tender from being pegged by Ms. Chabrol the night before, and it felt great having it gently licked by the lovely Mia. The sense of relief and stimulation was mind-blowing.

The sexy teen then slid her tongue even further into my butt-hole, and I almost wept with joy.

She continued to lick my butt for several wonderful minutes, and then slowly pulled away.

I felt a soft tap on my right butt cheek and heard Mia giggle and then pull back from me.

"You've officially been rimmed," Mia laughed. "Mission accomplished!"

"Fuck, that was great," I sighed, and laid down on my back, my cock slapping across my thighs. "It felt incredible."

"I bet my mum didn't do that to you, huh?" Mia said smugly.

"Well, actually..." I said before Mia quickly cut me off.

"Oh, no...no, don't tell me," Mia gasped, and flopped down next to me. "Don't tell me...my mum didn't give you a rim job?"

"Mia, if you don't want to know about what I did with your mum, you have to stop asking," I laughed loudly. "She really knows what she's doing though...Dominique is quite the lady."

"Oh my god...gross," Mia said firmly. "Okay, that's it then: no more questions about Dominique St. Clair!"

I laughed, and we laid on the bed for ten gloriously lugubrious minutes, gently caressing each other and kissing.

It was wonderful, but Mia eventually sat up reluctantly and broke the relaxed silence. She smiled down at me warmly.

"Matt, I'm so sorry, but I have to get back home now," Mia frowned. "I've got exams and I told Mum I was just going out for dinner with Iris for a bit of a break. She doesn't want me out partying. I have to study and do revision...boring stuff, you know? I'd much prefer to be here with you, trust me."

"You can't stay the night?" I asked hopefully. "I wanted to wake you up in the morning by licking you out and then make you breakfast."

"Geez, that sounds sooooo nice," Mia giggled, "but I really have to go."

"Okay, but that sucks," I said softly. "I'll give you a lift home. Do you want to take a shower?"

"No, that's okay, I'll just go freshen up," Mia replied, and slid off the bed.

I gazed admiringly at the teen's gorgeously naked, lean body in the half-light of the bedroom, her breasts lightly jiggling and the tight flesh of her butt totally immobile as she dashed quickly into the bathroom.

Mia quickly and gracefully scooped up her discarded dress and underwear along the way.

While the sexy teen was in the bathroom, I walked naked into the lounge room and hastily got dressed.

Horribly disappointed, I pulled on my shoes and socks, grabbed my car keys, and waited patiently for Mia.

The beautiful schoolgirl finally walked out of the bathroom with a sheepish smile, and looked at me warmly.

She was fully dressed again, her make-up had been touched up, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Mia looked truly beautiful.

"I'm sorry, Matt," she smiled. "I'd really like to stay. I'd love you to lick my vadge again."

"That's okay," I said sincerely. "I don't want you getting in trouble with Dominique."

Mia and I chatted warmly and comfortably on the short drive back to her place. We talked about what she had planned for her extended trip to Europe, and the exhausting hours of study that she'd been doing for her final exams.

We again discussed the true lunacy of how things had escalated with the unhinged Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol, and how Mia planned to studiously avoid the French fortysomething back at school.

But it was all sadly over way too soon. We pulled up across the road from her home, and we both looked at each other with real emotion.

Mia St. Clair was a real sweetheart, and even though I'd only known her for a relatively short time, we'd had some amazing, highly sexual experiences.

I was more than a little upset that I wouldn't be seeing her for quite a long time.

We kissed passionately in the front seat of my car for five minutes, our lips mashing together feverishly, and we could obviously feel each other getting hotter and hotter, and more turned on with each minute.

"Alright," Mia sighed and pulled away from me gently, "I really have to go before we start ploughing each other in the car! Thanks for everything, Matt. I really mean it from the bottom of my heart...you really saved us all. We owe you big time. I won't forget what you did for us. I'll miss you, Matt...and that enormous prong of yours."

"I'll miss you too," I said, and Mia reluctantly dragged herself out of the car. She started to walk toward her house, and then stopped to look back at me.

"Hey, Matt," Mia smiled, "I don't even know your last name..."

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I laughed in reply.

"Try me," Mia giggled.

I told her my surname, and the cheeky teen threw her gorgeous head back and laughed uproariously at the bold half-moon in the dark, starry sky above.

She turned around again, and walked off sexily toward the house where we'd had so much naughty fun over the last couple of months.

"That's perfect," Mia laughed. "That's absolutely perfect...just like you, Matt."

"Don't forget me, Mia," I said sincerely, "even while you're rolling around with other guys in Europe."

"Oh, Matt," the beautiful Mia St. Clair said warmly, and looked over her shoulder to smile at me one last time. "I'll never forget you...you were my first."