Oz Beach Boy Gang Banged...Again!

Story Info
Four massage parlour girls take turns with Matt...
7.7k words
4.73
9.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: In this story, my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, twenty-something sex addicted male exhibitionist) recalls being gang-banged by the female workers in a massage parlour. This is a CFNM story featuring voluntary male nudity, female-of-male body worship, stripping, mild humiliation, very mild femdom, face-sitting, and group sex scenes. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Group Sex".

---------------------------------------

It was a mild spring evening in Sydney, Australia. Typical for me, I was naked and horny as hell.

Unfortunately, my girlfriend of several months, Odessa Prince, had just received some deeply troubling news about the health of her mother, who lived and worked in Tempe, Arizona as a marriage celebrant. Odessa was on the phone to her sisters, and was likely to be occupied for the rest of the night.

I was profoundly worried about Odessa and her mother, but when I get horny, I just have to do something about it, regardless of what might be going on around me. I'm something of a prisoner to my sexuality, especially when it comes to desire, kinkiness, and sensual satiation.

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist in my twenties who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Exhibitionism Essay"] I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly up for sex, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time.

All of that, however, was well and truly parked as soon as the beautiful Odessa Prince and I embarked upon a relationship. She wanted us to be monogamous, and even though I knew it would be difficult, I agreed because I was so incredibly taken with her. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"] We'd since been having a wonderful time together.

With Odessa unavailable, and with my commitment to our fidelity holding very firm, my only option in the face of such serious sexual need was masturbation. I initially considered rubbing one out while looking at sexy images of hot AF "plus-size" model Ashley Graham on my phone, but I eventually opted to draw on my very considerable wank-bank instead.

In the weeks prior to hooking up with the wonderful Odessa, I'd been very busy sexually, and it was one of those experiences that I conjured up in my mind as I wrapped my right hand around my huge cock and proceeded to stroke away................

At 1:00am on a Thursday morning the previous summer, I stood outside Trixie's, a massage parlour in the hip, grungy Sydney suburb of Surry Hills. The rub 'n' tug joint was hidden in a backstreet, and was identifiable only by a small pink neon sign of a fifties-style pin-up girl looking back over her shoulder. The pin-up girl was wearing nothing but a pair of panties, and when the sign flashed, the image changed, and she winked and pulled down her knickers to reveal her curvy butt.

Though I'm a sex addict, I've only paid for sex on a few occasions. I've certainly got no moral issues around prostitution, but I just prefer to try and source my own action instead. I was at Trixie's solely on the invitation of Maeve, a very cute Irish girl who had been part of a surprise ten-woman reverse gang-bang I'd enjoyed a few weeks previously. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Reverse Gang Bang"]

After fucking me, Maeve told me to come and see her at Trixie's if I was ever feeling horny. Maeve worked at the small parlour as a sensual massage therapist from Wednesday to Sunday evening. The cute Irish redhead even promised to give me a discount rate...and perhaps a blow-job too instead of the usual handie. I was more interested in Maeve herself, however, than the discount.

I'd been incredibly turned on by the reverse gang-bang, and I'd been jerking off over it ever since. I was desperate to relive it somehow, and Maeve was the only member of the sexual girl-train that I had any real information on. Maeve told me to drop by if I was horny...and I was indeed horny...very horny.

"Come on in, sweetheart," came a deep, mature-sounding voice over the intercom after I pressed the door button. "We've got some lovely ladies for you tonight, darling."

"Thank you," I responded, and was buzzed in.

I walked into a dimly lit entranceway, where I was greeted by an attractive woman sitting behind an ornate gold counter. The woman looked to be in her mid-fifties, and had an incredibly curvaceous figure, which was shown off by a tight-fitting black dress. Her breasts were enormous, and she was displaying a lot of cleavage, which got me instantly excited.

"I'm Trixie," the woman -- who could very safely be described as being in the cougar category -- said with a smile. "Welcome to my parlour, young man. My, you are a handsome one, aren't you?"

"Thank you," I responded. "That's very kind. You're very beautiful yourself."

Trixie had dark brown hair piled up in a messy bun, with strands falling around her classically beautiful face. She had strong, confident blue eyes, and wore large, gold hoop earrings that added to her sexy, classy vibe. Though Trixie was lovely, it was her tits and cleavage that were truly stunning. I had to do everything within my power to not stare right at them.

"I'm old enough to be your mother," Trixie scolded me with a good-natured laugh. "But you're very charming. Come through and I'll introduce you to the ladies. Now, you know this isn't a full-service establishment? We just do sensual massage, okay? We have three lovely ladies tonight."

"Um," I gently interrupted, "I'm actually here to see Maeve. She told me she works here on Wednesday evenings. She suggested I drop in if I was ever, um, feeling horny..."

"And so, you're feeling horny tonight, young fella?" Trixie asked with a giggle, and gave me a sly wink. "Got a little something stirring in your undies? I'm sure we can help with that."

"Is Maeve on tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, she is indeed, young man," Trixie replied. "Wait a minute...wait a minute...are you Matt?"

"Yes...yes, I am," I responded. "Did Maeve tell you I might drop by?"

"Yes, she did," Trixie said, and then fixed me with a wicked, knowing smile. "And she also told us what she did to you with all her friends. You got fucked by ten Irish party girls?"

"Oh, my god," I said, and I felt my face flush with embarrassment. "Yeah, I did..."

"God, we couldn't stop laughing about it...they literally lined up and took turns fucking you?" Trixie asked incredulously. "One by one?"

"Yes, they did," I replied, hanging my head. "That's what happened."

"You were like Jodie Foster in The Accused?" Trixie asked, and giggled.

"Who?" I asked, totally confused.

"Don't worry...it's before your time," Trixie said with a wink. "Come into the waiting room. Maeve's story got us all very excited, Matt. We might have some fun with you. Maeve said you're hung like a horse with the body of a Greek god...that sounds good to me."

"Oh, come on," I said quietly.

"Oh, the girls are gonna like you. You're lucky there are only three on tonight....we've got eight girls on a Saturday night! I might close the parlour an hour early tonight...I can afford it; we've been busy lately."

"What...what are you going to do?" I asked with concern.

"I'm gonna turn off the sign out front and shut up shop," Trixie said and flicked a switch at the counter, "and then I'll introduce you to the other girls in the waiting room. We don't have any payers here right now...it's been a quiet night."

"Okay," I said, "and then what?"

"Maeve said you like women having fun with you," Trixie answered with a smirk, "and we like to have fun at Trixie's! It looks like you're tonight's entertainment! Let's go and meet the ladies, Matt."

Trixie moved out from behind the counter, giving me an even better look at her big, curvy hips, wonderfully protruding butt, and huge tits. The older woman then pushed open a door, walked through it, and motioned for me to follow. I walked casually into what appeared to be the waiting room. There were comfortable lounge chairs positioned around the room, and large, artful, black & white framed photographs of nude women hung on the plush red walls.

"Girls," Trixie said loudly, "Maeve's friend Matt is here."

I was excited but also a little nervous about what was going to happen. I had just intended to come in for hand-job, but the sexy and very cheeky Trixie made it sound like I might have been in for a bit more than that. I was the entertainment? Oh, my god...

A couple of minutes later, three young women walked in from another room, all smiling naughtily. Maeve instantly greeted me warmly, throwing her arms around my neck and planting a big kiss on my lips. The pretty Irish girl was dressed in lingerie, with a red g-string and bra, teamed with sexy high heels.

As I had been when we first met, I was captivated by Maeve's mid-size breasts, her striking green eyes, her light, long, orange hair, and the complicated, colourful collection of elaborate tattoos that snaked across her lithe, supple, fit-looking body.

"Hi, Matt," Maeve said with a smile, "it's so good to see you again. Sorry, but I told the other girls about how we, ah, met. They really wanted to meet you...they wanted to have some fun with you too. I hope you don't mind."

"I'm always up for a little fun," I responded, smiling. "I don't mind being the centre of attention."

The last time I'd fucked the delightful Maeve, she'd been one part of a sexy girl-train, and it looked like there was indeed a possibility that was going to happen again. I had the exciting but slightly uneasy feeling I was about to get gang-banged for a second time in just a matter of weeks.

"Matt, this is Coco," Trixie said, and put her hand on the bare shoulder of a small, very attractive Thai woman.

Dressed in a tiny mini-skirt and revealing bikini top, Coco had long black hair, creamy olive skin, small breasts, and a sneaky, mischievous smile. Her high heels created the illusion of greater height, but I literally towered over the cute Thai woman, who looked to be in her very early twenties.

"Hi, Matt," Coco said with a slight accent. "We have heard all about you. Where I come from, no man would allow that to happen to him with all those girls. You're an interesting guy."

"Thanks," I responded. "Nice to meet you, Coco."

"And this," Trixie said, and motioned to the second young woman, "is Ebony, who joined us all the way from Kenya two months ago."

Ebony was a striking young woman indeed. Her skin was incredibly dark and smooth, and totally free of blemishes of any kind. Ebony was tall and lean, and her lithe body was beautifully shown off in a skimpy white bikini and high heels. Her springy, tightly curled hair was held back from her face with a white head-band. The beautiful Ebony gave me a warm smile and her brown eyes lit up.

"Hello, Matt," Ebony said in a lilting, utterly charming accent. "We don't get enough men like you visiting us at Trixie's...I'd prefer most of our clients to keep their clothes on!"

"Ebony," Trixie said quietly but firmly, "a little respect for our clientele please. Without them, we're nothing. And some of them are quite attractive, if you don't mind...I nearly came out of retirement to service that young soldier last week!"

"Sorry, Trixie," Ebony responded. "You've got to admit that Matt is hotter than any client we've ever had though...I'd pull his dick for free!"

"Don't let that get around!" Trixie said with a giggle. "You'll put me out of business!"

I looked around at the four women, all completely different, but all utterly beautiful and truly transfixing in their own ways. I was supremely excited and sexually aroused just being in their mere presence.

"And, in normal circumstances," Trixie said, and put her hand on Maeve's pale, bare shoulder, "I would introduce you to the lovely Tangerine, but you've already met...and you know her real name."

"Yes, I do," I responded. "You have very beautiful girls here, Trixie."

"I do indeed...now, I know you came here to see Maeve," Trixie said, "but would you mind if we all had a play with you, Matt? I've already joked about it, but I thought it best to ask formally. I don't want to take you against your will!"

"Wow, um...that would be great," I replied. "You're all so gorgeous...yeah, that would be amazing. I'm all yours!"

"When a client comes to Trixie's, all the girls parade past him in their lingerie or bikinis, and then the client chooses which lady he'd like to see," Trixie explained. "How about you do a little parade in your panties for us, Matt? Then we'll decide whether we'd like to, um, see you or not?"

At this, Maeve, Ebony and Coco all dissolved into wild fits of laughter. They obviously found the concept absolutely hilarious, and once they'd managed to collect themselves, the three young women all complimented Trixie on her brilliant idea.

"I love it," Ebony said with a giggle. "The man parades in his panties for us for a change!"

"I can't wait to see Matt in his undies," Coco added. "He's cute."

"Trust me," Maeve added in her charming Irish accent, "he looks even more amazing without his clothes."

"Okay, Matt," Trixie said, "you hop into one of the massage rooms and whip off your gear. Then come back out in your panties and do a little walkaround for us, okay? We'll all have a good look at you, darl."

"Um...yeah, okay," I said, and walked toward the nearest door to the giggles of the four women, "that sounds like fun."

I pushed through the door and walked into a small, very dimly lit room with a large massage table and a tiny shower cubicle in the corner of the room. The walls were a deep red colour, and as with the waiting room, they were decorated with tasteful black & white female nudes. There were three large mirrors positioned around the small space. The room literally screamed of steamy sex, and it was an instant turn on.

I quickly unbuttoned my neatly pressed shirt, kicked off my sneakers, and peeled off my jeans. I folded them and placed them on the massage table. Clad in just a pair of black, butt-hugging, fitted Calvin Klein boxers, I quickly dropped to the floor and pumped out twenty rapid-fire push-ups, getting my muscles as engorged as I could. I looked at myself in one of the mirrors, and then dropped for another twenty push-ups. I could feel the energy and adrenaline coursing through my heavily muscled body.

"Right," I whispered to myself, "let's go."

With my muscles rippling, I pulled open the door and walked out into the waiting room. Maeve, Trixie, Ebony and Coco were all sitting down laughing with each other, but when I appeared, the giggling stopped and the four women all turned to look at me.

Maeve smiled knowingly, but the other three women all looked totally surprised. I walked out into the waiting room casually, and then slowly strutted around the room, giving all the women a good look at my near-nude body.

"Look at that body!" Ebony howled. "Look at those muscles! Sexy boy!"

"Look at that bulge!" Coco added and pointed right at my crotch. "He's huge!"

"Oh, Matt," Trixie said, and covered her mouth with her hand. "What a truly dazzling man you are! You should walk around like that all day long!"

"He's gorgeous, isn't he?" Maeve asked with a smile. "Believe it or not, it gets even better."

"Thank you, ladies," I said in response to the lewd compliments.

I walked around the room again, making fists of my hands to pump my biceps even more. I flexed the muscles in my chest, and tensed my rock-hard abs. I was absolutely loving the feeling of the women's eyes on my near-nude body, and I couldn't wait for this to go to the next sexy level.

"Well, ladies," Trixie said with a dirty giggle, "would we all like to see Matt tonight?"

As Maeve, Ebony and Coco all yelled loudly in the affirmative, Trixie jumped out of her seat and then came right at me with surprising speed and purpose. At the last minute, the big breasted fifty-something dropped her arms and then grabbed desperately at my underpants.

"Let's get those little things off," Trixie said, and then got a good, firm hold of my underpants with both her long-nailed hands. "Let's see what you're packing, darl!"

As the three younger women laughed uproariously, the loudly giggling Trixie ripped my Calvins down off my hips and then pulled them all the way to my ankles in one deft motion. The sexy older woman wrenched at them as they hit the floor, and I gladly stepped out of my briefs, happily standing naked in front of three beautiful women. I was thrilled but a little nervous.

"Oh, my...oh, my...that's one of the biggest schlongs I've ever seen," Trixie whispered, while Ebony and Coco stared at my freshly exposed cock in clearly delighted surprise. "And I've seen thousands!"

"I told you," Maeve tittered. "You all thought I was lying...well, there it is! The biggest willy in Sydney!"

"It is beautiful," Ebony said quietly. "Long and thick...and those balls! They hang so low!"

"I think he'll rip me apart," Coco said with a smile. "Will that thing even fit in my lady-pocket?"

"Give it a try, girl," Maeve responded. "It's worth it. He's a good lad."

The four women then went strangely quiet, and then approached me in unison, all smiling wickedly. In moments, their long-nailed fingers were all over me, rubbing my chest, running along my shoulders, tracing the deep ridges of my abdomen, and brushing all over my tensed butt. I closed my eyes with extreme pleasure, and then felt lips and tongues on my neck and back, kissing and licking me.

After a few delightful minutes of fairly chaste touching, kissing and rubbing from the four women, I then felt fingers inside my butt-crack and a hand wrapping around my slightly engorged cock. The finger in my butt-crack then slid right inside my anus, and I moaned with pleasure. The hand around my cock applied more pressure, and I felt myself stiffen even further.

"It looks like you're going to get gang-banged again, lad," Maeve said breathlessly while she kissed my neck from behind, and then reached up under my arms to grab and pluck at my nipples. "The victim again...you don't mind, do you?"

"I'm excited," I replied, and slid my arms around Trixie's waist in front of me, eventually letting them drop down so I could feel her big, round, fleshy butt with my hands.

As Trixie was standing directly in front of me, I leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips, which prompted a loud moan from the sexy fifty-something. The finger up my butt, which was likely Coco's, slid further into me and then wiggled around teasingly, prompting shivers to race up and down my spine. I was highly aroused, and I felt my huge cock finally become fully erect, standing stiff and outward from my body as I continued to kiss Trixie while the other women felt me up.

"He's hard," Ebony said, and I disappointingly felt the finger slide out of my butt-hole. "It's right up now...let's get him on the floor, girls. Let's take him."

"Yeah, let's fuck him," Coco said with a dirty giggle. "He's all ours. Look at his dick now...it's so big! Let's ride that thing."

Cooing and moaning, the four women then gently pushed and pulled at me by the arms and shoulders, eventually getting me to lie on my back on the soft, plush carpet of the massage parlour waiting room, which felt warm and comforting on my bare butt and back. As I reclined, I could see my cock standing up hard and straight, while all of the muscles in my bare torso flexed and lightly glistened in the half-light.