Oz Beach Boy Gang Banged...Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four women positioned themselves around me, and proceeded to bend down and lick and kiss me, while rubbing my smooth skin. Ebony reached for my cock, and then wrapped her dark-skinned fingers around it. With a giggle, the sexy Kenyan peeled back my foreskin to reveal my throbbing, bulbous cock-head, and the women all laughed at my further exposure.

"You should milk-drop him, Trixie," Ebony said, and stroked my shaft up and down with her expert right hand. "You have the biggest boobs of all of us."

I was ecstatic. Just the thought of Trixie dropping her big, fleshy, heavy breasts onto my face got me even more aroused, and I felt my cock stiffen even further. It felt like it would burst. Maeve and Coco rubbed my pecs and giggled at Ebony's suggestion.

"That's a great idea," Trixie said, and immediately pulled the front of her tight black dress down, sliding it down over her slightly fleshy arms. Trixie was wearing a black, sexy, lacy bra, which revealed even more amazing cleavage.

"Fucking hell," I whispered quietly at the amazing sight of big breasted Trixie in just her bra.

"I want my girls in your mouth," Trixie cooed. "I want you to suck them, Matt. Can you suck my big ol' titties, Matt?"

"Oh, god, yes," I responded enthusiastically. "Get them out, Trixie...they're so big."

"I'll get you, Trixie," Maeve said with a giggle, and then helpfully unclasped the older woman's bra from behind.

With the back clasp popped, the weight of Trixie's freed tits pushed her bra forward off her shoulders, and she then shrugged it down her arms. The older woman's breasts tumbled out as she slid her bra right off, and I gasped.

Trixie's tits were huge, pale, and incredibly fleshy with large, round, pink areolae and nipples. Trixie's tits were waging a serious battle against age and gravity, but they looked absolutely amazing. Though the oldest of the four women, Trixie was really getting me hot.

I literally enjoy and am attracted to women of all ages, shapes, colours, sizes, religions, socio-economic backgrounds and political persuasions. I do not discriminate. I have had extraordinary sex with women of all descriptions, and some of my most amazing experiences have been with women much, much older than me. I am aroused by them all.

I gasped with delight as Trixie positioned herself above my head by crouching on all fours, her huge tits dangling enticingly just above me. Then, with a cheeky laugh, Trixie lowered herself and flopped her big, heavy breasts right onto my face. The soft flesh sloshed around above my eyes, and I breathed in the scent of talc that accompanied them.

"Milk-drop!" Ebony said with a laugh, and continued to gently stroke my erect cock.

While Trixie swept and brushed her tits back and forth across my face from above, Maeve and Coco were also on all-fours, but on either side of my body, their heads bowed and enthusiastically licking and probing at my nipples with their tongues.

"Suck 'em, Matt," Trixie commanded, and I opened my mouth. "Suck on my big ol' titties!"

Trixie kept dangling her tits up and down and back and forth above me. I licked at her nipples before taking much of the sexy older woman's big left breast right into my mouth, sucking it hungrily, and enjoying its soft, silken texture and impressive weight with my tongue and lips.

"Can I fuck him, Trixie?" Ebony asked, my cock still throbbing in her hand. "I'm very horny for this man."

"Yeah, sweetheart...you get on," Trixie said with a giggle. "I think Matt's having a good time with my big ol' titties. I'll get on later, darl."

While still sucking on Trixie's tits, I watched as the tall, lithe, and strikingly dark Ebony let go of my cock, and then slowly dragged herself up off the floor. Ebony stood above me, and then spread her long legs so she was standing directly above my waist. The gorgeous Kenyan smiled at me, and then pulled the crotch of her bikini bottoms to the side, revealing a hairless, bright pink vulva with big, swollen lips.

"Fuck him, Ebony," Coco chortled. "Give it to him Kenya style! Go jungle on that cock, bitch!"

"I am not from the jungle, Coco," Ebony said with a chiding smile. "I am from the city."

Ebony lowered herself down onto me. The sexy Kenyan reached down between her legs, grabbed my still ragingly erect cock, and then guided it between her wet lips. I felt that joyously familiar wave of pleasure pulse through me as I felt Ebony's welcoming vulva open around the throbbing head of my cock. Her skin dark against mine, Ebony then pushed down on me, and moaned loudly. I thrust back into Ebony, and we moved in glorious concert, our hips rolling wonderfully together.

As Ebony bounced and moved around on top of me, I sucked Trixie's tits and felt tingling energy pulses course through me as Maeve and Coco worked my body, their hands all over my pecs and abs, and their tongues licking at my neck and shoulders. I peered out from between Trixie's tits, and enjoyed the wondrous sight of Ebony's pleasure-contorted face, her flat, smooth stomach, and her small breasts jiggling intently in her white bikini top. The sexy Kenyan ran her hands through her tightly curled, shoulder-length black hair, and moaned uncontrollably.

After a few more moments, Ebony shrieked loudly, clearly in the throes of an orgasm. I bucked and pushed back against her, and I felt Ebony's body tighten and convulse. Her considerable feminine juices spread down into my small patch of man-scaped pubic hair and then across my muscled thighs.

"Oh, my goodness!" Ebony screamed politely, and then slumped down onto me, her small breasts pushed into my chest. "Oh, my goodness."

"Wow...Ebony," I muttered quietly. "That was hot."

"You have a very impressive penis, Matt," Ebony said with a smile, and then pulled herself up off me. "It felt enormous inside me...like the branch of a tree."

"Trixie, would you like to enjoy Matt next?" Ebony asked.

"No, love...I need to warm myself up a bit," Trixie replied. "I can't just go straight away like you young ones. I might have a play with myself while I watch the other girls."

Trixie swung her gorgeous big tits across my face one last time, and then pulled herself up off the carpet with a sigh. As the sexy older woman walked off towards one of the waiting room chairs, Maeve and Coco stood up, removing their hotly attentive hands and lips from my quivering, sexually primed body.

"I want to sit on his face," Coco said flatly. "Do you want to ride him and then we can swap?"

"Good idea, girl," Maeve replied.

As I watched in anticipation, Coco slid her hands up under her mini-skirt, yanked and wrenched around for a few moments, and then pulled a tiny pair of black underpants down her short, slim legs, eventually stepping out of them, but keeping her high heels on. Maeve quickly and casually peeled off her red g-string and kicked it aside with the toe of her high heeled shoe.

Both giggling, Coco and Maeve turned their backs to me, and I drank in the very pleasurable sight of their bare butts, both of which were pert and tight, their skin smooth, with Coco's olive tones perfectly set against Maeve's pale, milky flesh. The two women then placed their legs on either side of my prone body, and walked down a few steps.

With her back to me, Coco slowly lowered herself onto my face, and I first glimpsed the hairless wonder of her tight, largely internalised vulva. Coco's musky scent wafted powerfully into my nostrils, and I then tasted the gorgeous Thai woman on my lips as she crouched down on my face and placed her vulva right on my mouth.

I immediately slid my tongue inside Coco, and then felt pressure on my waist as Maeve lowered herself onto my cock, her glorious wetness engulfing it completely. I moaned as Coco's butt-crack spread across my eyes, effectively blinding me. All I could see, taste and smell were Coco's butt and vulva, which totally blocked my view of Maeve. I could well and truly feel her on top of me though, sliding up and down.

With Maeve going reverse cowgirl on my cock, I could feel her butt-cheeks slapping down onto my pubic hair, which I could sense was now completely wet. Blinded and in the throes of sensual pleasure, all I could smell, see, feel, hear and taste was gorgeous, sexually primed womanhood...and I loved it.

The whole room was filled with the sound of feminine moaning. I couldn't see Trixie or Ebony but I could hear what I was certain were the older woman's deep, throaty tones as she groaned, presumably fingering herself in anticipation of fucking me. I couldn't wait to see Trixie's huge tits sloshing around as she rode me.

I worked my tongue right into Coco, eventually locating her clit, which I proceeded to lick and flick aggressively. The Thai woman let out a soft moan, and I knew I'd hit her just where she wanted to be hit. I worked Coco harder and harder, and her writhing atop my face got more and more animalistic. I felt Maeve banging up and down on my cock, and I became even more aroused.

"Maeve...you wanna swap?" Coco asked breathlessly. "I want that thing inside me, babe."

"Yeah, sure, honey," Maeve replied, and I then felt the Irish redhead lift herself off me, leaving my throbbing cock to twitch and pulse unattended. "Get on his willy...I'll sit on the lad's face."

Coco then lifted her wet vulva off my face, and I quickly cleared my eyes and looked around the room to another truly extraordinary sight. With her huge, naked tits splayed across her torso, Trixie was sitting on a chair with her eyes closed and her head tilted back, while Ebony had her arm up the older woman's dress, presumably massaging her clit with what looked like incredible attentiveness and care.

"Does that feel good, Trixie?" Ebony asked in her lilting Kenyan accent. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes, baby," Trixie moaned. "Yes...you've got magic fingers."

"I'll get you nice and wet for him, madam," Ebony whispered. "He will be yours to ride."

The incredibly sensual tableau was then blocked from my view as Maeve lowered her pink, hairless, swollen vulva onto my face, her butt-hole suddenly pushed against my nose, and my eyes filled with the erotic sight of the top of Maeve's milky butt and the long, lithe stretch of her back and shoulders. As I slid my tongue between the cute Irish girl's lips, I felt Coco sliding herself onto my rigid cock, which was dangerously close to exploding.

Maeve writhed around on my face, her vulva sopping wet and pungent from just having ridden me, while Coco's pussy felt incredibly tight around my cock. Both women moaned loudly and with increasing ferocity, their bodies pumping and moving with only limited control. I felt a surge of pleasure rush through me, and I sensed that we were riding towards a triple mutual orgasm.

As Maeve slid screaming on my face, and Coco pounded away on top of me, the orgasm finally roared through me with shocking force. I let out a high-pitched scream, and then I heard Maeve and Coco wail as well. My entire body tensed and locked. Semen spurted out of my cock with incredible power, firing right into the moaning Coco, who was seemingly in the throes of her own orgasm.

"Oh, fuck," the Thai woman yelled. "That's it, bitch! Fuck me!"

"That's it, lad," Maeve said matter-of-factly. "I'm coming. You got me there, lad."

I worked my tongue inside Maeve with even greater movement, and bucked my hips into Coco, bolts of semen continuing to strike into her. The two women shrieked and moved uncontrollably, and I heard Ebony wildly giggling and Trixie moaning with obvious pleasure. I yelped under Maeve's thrashing crotch, and we all howled in climax, the smell and sounds of sex filling the entire room.

Maeve propped herself up and tumbled off me to the side with a loud sigh. My view suddenly unblocked, I then saw Coco brace herself with her hands on my thighs and then lift herself up off me from behind. My cock stood tall for a few moments before dramatically listing to the side. It hovered and twitched as if taking one, last, dying breath, and then flopped embarrassingly onto my hip, wet and completely flaccid.

"Trixie hasn't rid him yet," Ebony said, her arm still up her boss's dress and obviously working sensual wonders. "So, what are we going to do about that?"

The gorgeous Kenyan then pointed directly at my limp, lolling penis, as if directing the eyes of an angry mob toward a wanted criminal, preparing them to grab their torches and pitchforks in retribution. Ebony pointed at my crotch again, her brown eyes wide with concern.

"What are we going to do?" Ebony asked. "Trixie needs to have her turn!"

"I'll get him up again," Coco said proudly, and then lewdly waggled her tongue around. "I'm human Viagra!"

As I lay prone on the floor, Coco got on her knees between my legs and reached straight for my flaccid cock. The pretty Thai woman flopped my cock around in her hand for a few moments, and looked at me wickedly. Coco smiled and then slowly peeled back my foreskin, revealing my cock-head.

"Time to wake up Mr. Sleepy," Coco giggled, and then bent down, her mouth headed right for my cock.

Coco had obviously been around the block a few times. Despite the fact that I'd had three women on my cock, the diminutive Thai woman wasn't even remotely turned off, and she quickly wrapped her lips around my member without hesitation. Coco took in the bulbous head of my cock, and then worked herself down its shaft, sucking me expertly.

Coco flicked her darting tongue around the head of my cock, and licked enthusiastically at its base. She tongued its frenulum, and then sucked hard up and down my shaft once more. As she worked my cock with her mouth, Coco then reached beneath my member and went for my swinging, low-hanging nut-sack.

The pretty Thai woman gently played with my big balls, moving them around with her right hand, and pulling at the soft, thin, waxed-smooth skin of my ball-bag. Coco gave my balls a soft squeeze just to make me flinch a little, and then winked at me naughtily, her mouth stretched wide and filled with my cock.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I felt myself become fully rigid in Coco's mouth, my cock growing and stiffening so much that Coco laughed and then gagged. Coco pulled back a little, and then focused on the bulbous head of my cock, working her lips and tongue all around it.

The gorgeous Thai woman bobbed her head up and down my shaft, getting about halfway down its outlandish length. Once I was fully erect again, Coco pulled her head back off me, releasing my cock with a loud, slurping pop. Luckily, I am very, very easily aroused.

"Mission accomplished...Matt has wood!" Coco hooted, and pointed at my pulsing erection, which twitched and swayed as it stood completely upright from my body. "Get on, Trixie. You're the last one in the train. Fuck this bitch!"

"Coco," Trixie said from her spot on the chair, where Ebony still had her arm up her boss's dress. "Don't call Matt a bitch...there's no need for that please. He's a push-over...but a bitch is a bit much."

"Sorry, Trixie," Coco said with a giggle. "It's a gang-bang...I got a bit excited."

"It's okay," I said from the waiting room floor. "I'm not offended."

"Thanks, sweetheart," Trixie said to Ebony, and the beautiful Kenyan slid her arm out from under the older woman's dress. "I'm all wet and warm now. You did a great job, darl."

Trixie got up out of her chair, her big tits swaying as she moved. The older woman walked toward me with a smile. She put her feet on either side of my waist, hiked her dress up a little, and then lowered herself onto me. I assumed that Trixie had taken off her panties at some stage while Coco and Maeve were sitting on my face.

Trixie's dress rode up around her thighs, and I was treated to a good look at her thick bush of black pubic hair, and the warm pink cleft of the top of her vulva. Trixie straddled me with a big smile. The older woman reached back and then vigorously stroked my cock a few times to get it to maximum hardness. I felt my already stiff member get even stiffer, almost like it was about to burst. Trixie then grabbed it tightly, and guided it into her sopping, warm, welcoming snatch.

Trixie was a little looser than the younger girls, and her slick womanhood enveloped me completely. As I looked up at Trixie's enormous, heavily dangling tits, shivers of pleasure raced through my tiring body. I felt her big, fleshy butt push down on my balls, and the sexy older woman threw her head back, her eyes closed with pleasure.

I moaned loudly as Trixie pushed down on me, her thick, swollen, looser lips spreading for me with total ease. I didn't even have to push; my cock slid right into Trixie, like I was guiding my car into a nice, wide parking space with clearly painted lines. I thrust upwards for emphasis, and felt myself enter Trixie completely.

Lying prone on the floor, my butt sliding around the plush carpet, I gazed up at the beautiful Trixie, looking on lustfully as her huge, sweat-slicked tits slapped together heavily while she fucked me, driving herself up and down my pole with incredible vigour.

Coco, Maeve and Ebony stood around watching us for a few moments, and the three younger women then positioned themselves around me on the floor again. Maeve bent over me, letting her long, orange hair brush across my bare chest, while Ebony and Coco rubbed my biceps, and then ran their long fingernails across my abs. I groaned with pleasure at all the feminine attention...it felt extraordinary.

Trixie and I writhed and slid against each other in perfect harmony. I sat up to suck on the older woman's big, sloshing breasts, and she bent down to make it easier for me, cooing gently the whole time. We kissed passionately and then looked each other in the eyes.

"You're a beautiful young man," Trixie muttered. "I haven't had sex with someone so young for quite some time...there's nothing like gang-banging a bloke!"

"You're amazing, Trixie," I replied. "This is so hot."

As the younger women fondled me, I eased my thrusting until I heard and felt Trixie beginning to climax. The older woman started moaning more intensely, and raised her arms up above her head, bumping and grinding furiously on me. As she got even closer to coming, I pushed even harder into Trixie, really ramming my cock upwards and into her from my spot on the floor.

After a few more moments of heated thrusting, Trixie and I screamed in unison, and the other women giggled quietly. Trixie and I embraced, and semen shot out of me and right into the sexy older woman, who continued to slide up and down on me. Trixie's body started to quiver as she came, and I held onto her tight. We shook into each other, and embraced until we'd both climaxed completely. Trixie collapsed into me with a loud sigh.

"Oh, my goodness," Trixie said wearily. "I haven't orgasmed in weeks...what a release. That penis of yours...geez."

"That was so hot," I responded, and pulled Trixie in even closer to me. "You're beautiful, Trixie."

"Thanks, Matt," Trixie responded, and then kissed me warmly on the mouth. "You naughty boy!"

Trixie and I finally broke our embrace, and the older woman lifted herself up off me with some effort, her black dress falling back down over her legs. My half-erect cock slid out of Trixie, and after a few moments, it lost its tumescence completely, and then flopped back down between my legs.

I lied back on the carpet exhausted. Trixie, Maeve and Coco all retrieved their underpants, and quickly slid them back on, while Ebony straightened out her white bikini. The now fully dressed -- or at least fully dressed in massage parlour terms -- women looked down at me on the floor and smiled.

"That was great, Matt," Trixie said. "That was a lovely end to the night. Thanks for accommodating us all so well. You're quite the stallion, aren't you? A real stud?"