Oz Beach Boy Gang Banged...Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ladies are all so hot," I replied, perhaps a little too cockily. "I could go all night."

"Ooh, listen to you," Trixie said with a naughty giggle. "The big man, huh?"

Right at that moment, there was a loud buzz from the front door. I jumped slightly at the sound, and then quickly sat up, my limp cock lolling around all over the place. As I pulled myself up off the floor, Trixie headed off to the entrance way to the parlour.

"That'll just be the cleaners," Trixie said to all of us. "They come in just after 2:00am. Girls, you go off and get changed. Matt...you just stay there for a moment, big boy."

Maeve quickly bounded over to me, and gave me a warm hug, her body soft and smooth against my completely naked frame. The cute Irish girl kissed me on the lips, and then smiled up at me.

"That was great, Matt," Maeve said with a giggle. "It was nice to fuck you again. My offer always stands, lad...if you're feeling horny, drop in and I'll jerk you off."

"Thanks, Maeve," I responded. "It was great to see you again. I'm often horny, so we might just meet again."

"Bye, Matt," Ebony said with a big smile. "It was nice to have a man as big as you inside me...I haven't had that since I left Kenya!"

"Thanks, Matt," Coco said and let out a big laugh. "You're a real push-over...exactly what I like in a man!"

"Thanks, ladies, that was quite the experience," I said, and Maeve, Coco and Ebony all filed out of the waiting room, presumably to go and get changed and then head home.

I sighed and looked appreciatively at Maeve's pale, milky skin, Ebony's long, lithe legs, and Coco's silky black hair. Group sex was one of the most intoxicating and exciting things to experience, and I was truly elated to have fucked four women so wholly different but equally gorgeous.

Once Maeve, Coco and Ebony had left the room, and I was alone, I looked around the waiting room for my discarded underpants, but I couldn't see them anywhere. Slightly disappointed, I turned and made my way toward the door of the massage room where I'd gotten changed and left my clothing. I reached out to open the door, and then heard Trixie's deep, throaty voice behind me.

"Oh, not so fast, Matt," Trixie said with an amused lilt to her voice. "You're not getting changed just yet, big boy."

Still completely naked, I turned my head to see a wickedly smiling Trixie standing in the entranceway to the waiting room. Standing behind and around the sexy manager were four women, all dressed in sneakers, shorts and polo shirts emblazoned with the words Clean Up Your Act. They were all giggling wildly as they looked at my bare butt.

I turned around completely, and the laughter of the four women increased exponentially as they all looked down at my exposed cock and balls. Two of the women covered their mouths with one hand, and then pointed right at my crotch with the other. The four women were all short in stature and appeared to be of Malaysian heritage. They all laughed to each other in their native tongue.

"These are the cleaners, Matt," Trixie said with a truly wicked smile. "You said you could go all night, big boy...here's your chance."

"What?" I asked, concerned and wholly confused. "What's going on? Trixie?"

"He's all yours, ladies," Trixie said, looking at the four Malaysian cleaners. "He might be a little tired, but I think you'll still have some fun with him. Consider it a bonus for all the hard work you do for us."

"Trixie, what..." I stuttered.

"The ladies will let you out once they're done with you," Trixie said. "You can grab your clothes later. Bye, Matt...have fun!"

Trixie then left the room with a naughty whistle, and the four Malaysian women all looked at me lustfully. They walked toward me in unison, and quickly started unbuttoning their shorts. One of the cleaners even peeled off her polo shirt to reveal her small, bare breasts beneath.

"Sexy guy," one of the cleaners said with a naughty smile. "Big dick on you, huh? Lots to go round, huh? Sexy time now."

"We all fuck now," said another of the cleaners with a dirty giggle. "We have fun playing with you."

"Oh, my god," I muttered quietly, my huge cock swaying ridiculously and sweat quickly forming on my brow. "Oh, my god."

Thanks for reading!!!