Oz Beach Boy Nude At Halloween Fest

Story Info
Matt gets stripped at a Halloween pop culture convention...
11.1k words
4.58
7.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is an entry in the Halloween Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted male exhibitionist in his twenties) being denuded at The Halloween Fest Pop Culture Convention, and then trying to make his way back to his girlfriend Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy Cosplay enthusiast). This story features CFNM, very mild femdom, very mild humiliation and ridicule, female-of-male body worship, and a one-on-one sex scene. This is a work of complete fiction. Though there are cameos by celebrities, they are not involved in any sexual activity. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Humor & Satire".

---------------------------------------

It was the week before Halloween in Sydney, Australia. I looked at my near-naked body in the mirror and shook my head in disbelief. Could I really walk around like this? After all, I wasn't at the beach in my Speedos...this was different.

"You look fucking hot," my gorgeous girlfriend, Odessa Prince, said from behind me. "I've been fantasising about dressing you up like this for ages...and it's finally happened. You look amazing, lover. You've got the perfect body to be Ka-Zar!"

I was dressed...if you could actually call what I was wearing dressed...as Ka-Zar, Lord Of The Savage Land. Ka-Zar is a Tarzan-style minor character from Marvel Comics yet to make the move to the big screen, and he's one of Odessa's favourites. A jungle-style man in a mythical land of dinosaurs, sabretooth tigers and other bizarre creatures, Ka-Zar also doesn't have much of a costume at all.

Odessa and I were in a small backstage dressing room at The Halloween Fest Pop Culture Convention, and we were about to head out onto the main floor, where all of the fans and Cosplay enthusiasts were milling around, checking each other out, posing for photos, and waiting in line to get autographs from the handful of celebrities in attendance.

Though Halloween was the obvious theme, there were plenty of superheroes and Star Wars and Star Trek characters mixed in amongst the vampires, Freddy Kruegers, and Michael Myers, with a few Lord Of The Rings types in the crazy, colourful mix too.

A very popular figure at pop culture conventions around Australia, my Cosplay-loving girlfriend had been hired by Warner Bros. to dress up as legendary DC Comics character Wonder Woman (Odessa even shared the same surname with the character's alter-ego, Diana Prince) to promote their new slate of online movie, series and video game releases. Odessa had to spend a few hours at the DC stand, pose for pics with fans, and talk up the product. As a perk, Odessa had been provided with her own small, backstage dressing room.

"You look amazing too," I responded to Odessa, looking over my shoulder with a smile, "as always."

Odessa bore a striking resemblance to Wonder Woman herself...but not the hot Israeli actress who played her in the new movies. No, Odessa Prince looked like Lynda Carter, the gorgeous actress who famously portrayed the DC superhero in the old TV show from the 1970s. In her prime (and even now in her seventies), Lynda Carter was absolutely beautiful, but Odessa Prince was so stunning she might have actually had the drop on her.

It was wholly obvious why Odessa was in such demand at comic and pop culture conventions. I could clearly see why comic book nerds would pay to have their photos taken with her...most likely to whack off over them later. Hell, that's exactly what I'd do if I wasn't lucky enough to have the glorious Odessa Prince as my girlfriend.

With her thick, dark hair pushed back from her cherubic face with a gold, red-starred metal tiara, and her big, heaving breasts barely contained by a red-and-gold-eagle bedecked corset, Odessa looked just like the real deal. Her curvy butt was perfectly showcased by the star-spangled underpants-like lower part of the costume, while a pair of near-knee-high red-and-white heeled boots and shiny gold wrist-bands finished off the look. In Odessa's right hand hung Wonder Woman's famous weapon, The Lasso Of Truth.

"I reckon this time you might get more looks than me, lover," Odessa said with a naughty giggle. "God, your body in that skimpy outfit...you're so on show...amazing!"

I turned again to look at myself in the mirror. A lengthy, blonde wig covered my longish, sandy brown hair; a necklace of sharp, white, apparently dinosaur teeth hung around my neck; and thick leather bands were strapped tightly around my wrists. My heavily muscled torso and arms were completely bare, as were my legs. On my feet were soft fur boots, which extended up most of the length of my calves.

Most dramatically and strikingly, my groin was covered only by a dark brown, faux-fur loincloth. My huge cock and balls were tucked into a cotton, underwear-like pouch underneath, so I thankfully wasn't just swinging free. The loincloth was connected at the sides by two thick strips of faux-fur fabric, almost like a modest woman's bikini bottoms.

I was, indeed, very much on display. I usually enjoy showing off my heavily muscled body, but this situation was a little different to anything else I'd experienced. I was at The Halloween Fest Pop Culture Convention to be looked at, but not for wholly sexual reasons, which made me more than just a little uncomfortable. This was new for me.

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist in my twenties who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time.

All of that, however, was well and truly parked as soon as the beautiful Odessa Prince and I embarked upon a relationship. She wanted us to be monogamous, and even though I knew it would be difficult, I agreed because I was so incredibly taken with her. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"]

Thankfully, my girlfriend enjoys looking at me nude, and Odessa has happily indulged many of my kinky, unconventional sexual desires. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Morning", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Balcony", and "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Caught Nude"]

I think I may have even awakened something of a domme in my girlfriend, which has been truly extraordinary to witness. Odessa not only enjoys watching me nude, but she has also taken great sexual pleasure from displaying me naked and teasing other women with me. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa At Nude Beach", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Pool Prank" and "Oz Beach Boy Fronts Abbie Chatfield"]

Odessa had long expressed a desire to dress me up (or perhaps that should be, dress me down) in a loincloth and other sword-and-sorcery type garb, and we'd even been having some fun in the bedroom lately with a little raunchy Conan The Barbarian-style sexual role play. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Role Play"]

"You make for a better Ka-Zar than I could ever have imagined," Odessa cooed, and slipped her hand up the back of my loincloth to give my rock-hard butt a cheeky squeeze. "You're so sexy."

"Don't get me hard, Odessa," I said seriously. "This whole loincloth will rip apart."

"I'd be doing all the women here a favour," Odessa responded with a naughty giggle. "Maybe I should have dressed you as Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen...he walks around with his dick out most of the time."

"Steady on," I said with a laugh. "Really?"

"He's not as big as you though," Odessa replied with a giggle. "But then, who is?"

I looked at myself in the mirror again, my well-sculpted muscles bulging and rippling in the soft light of the dressing room, and my enormous cock and balls seemingly only precariously covered by my faux-fur loincloth. I was nervous, but I felt I was ready to get out there and enter the fray.

"Shall we go for a walk around the hall before I have to man, or rather Wonder Woman, the DC stand?" Odessa asked with a smile, gently twirling her Lasso Of Truth. "God, I'd like to tie this to your dick and lead you around by it."

"You're very cheeky today, Odessa," I said with a shake of my blonde, bewigged head. "What's going on?"

"It's your outfit," Odessa replied flatly. "You just look so hot. I've masturbated over images of Ka-Zar, and this is like the real thing. I'm getting all worked up."

"You masturbate over comic books?" I asked incredulously. "You never told me that! I thought my whack-off habits were weird!"

"Well, I don't know what the female equivalent would be to jerking off over episodes of The Real Housewives Of Melbourne, but I've never done that," Odessa said with a laugh, "so you're definitely still weirder than me when it comes to self-love!"

Odessa smiled at me and then opened the door of the dressing room. She motioned outside with a flourish of her right hand, and I walked nervously out of the room, my fur-covered feet padding lightly on the polished concrete floor, and my loincloth swishing around ever so slightly. Odessa shut the door behind her and we walked down the concrete-walled corridor toward the large doors that led out onto the convention floor.

Just as we were about to exit, the doors flung inward, and we quickly stepped back as a flurry of people moved inside and into the corridor. Odessa gasped, and I instantly recognised the aged, diminutive man at the centre of the group. It was actor Walter Koenig, who famously played Chekov on the original series of Star Trek.

As a Star Trek fan, Odessa knew that Walter Koenig would be in attendance at the convention, but she obviously wasn't expecting to be this close to him. Her face was a mask of shock, wonder, delight and awe, and she was pretty much frozen with indecision. Walter Koenig looked away briefly from the woman he was talking to, and then looked Odessa and I up and down with a naughty smile.

"William Shatner would love you, young lady," Walter Koenig said sneakily to Odessa, before then turning to me with a wicked smile, "and you'd be a big hit with George Takei, young man. Have fun out there, Tarzan."

"He's actually Ka-Zar," Odessa said quietly, but Walter Koenig and his entourage had already gone.

Odessa was still in mild shock as we walked through the large doors, and then out onto the convention floor. There were people milling about everywhere. I saw multiple superheroes, a few Jedis, plenty of stormtroopers, random wizards, a Frankenstein's monster, a Jason Voorhees, and a Captain Jack Sparrow. I even caught sight of someone dressed as Art The Clown from Terrifier, and almost stopped out of pure, irrational fear.

There was Halloween ephemera everywhere, with spiders, cobwebs and all manner of other stuff dangling from the high ceiling, and a multitude of stands selling horror-themed merchandise and collectibles. I'd never seen so many artistic renderings of that creepy guy from The Babadook in my life, and there were posters of Talk To Me everywhere.

"Lookin' good, Tarzan," a woman in a nun's habit said with a wink, and then looked down at my loincloth. "Nice costume, muscles. You fill it out well! You can be the king of my jungle, Tarzan!"

"He's actually Ka-Zar," Odessa said quietly, but the nun had already disappeared into the crowd.

We continued to walk around the floor, with our skimpy costumes getting a lot of attention from both male and female convention attendees alike. I saw just as many women checking out my chest as I did guys checking out Odessa's. It was all quietly arousing, and being so under-dressed in such a large crowd was strangely thrilling.

"You look like sometimes you'd even amaze yourself," a disconcertingly short man dressed as Han Solo said with a scornful sneer as he walked past and looked me up and down. "Boring conversation anyway, Tarzan."

"He's actually Ka-Zar," Odessa yelled out as the diminutive Han Solo strutted away into the crowd with more confidence than he deserved.

"I know," little Han Solo said over his shoulder and then walked away.

"I certainly don't need that scoundrel in my life," Odessa said with a scowl. "What a douchebag!"

"Yeah, he can go fuck an Ewok," I said quietly. "He's the right size."

Odessa and I laughed and talked as we walked casually around the hall. There was a huge stage with a massive screen set up at one end, which was to play host to the via-satellite video appearance of The Halloween Fest Pop Culture Convention's guest of honour and unofficial mascot...Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark aka The Queen Of Halloween.

"Hey, nice abs, mate," said a tall, sexy woman dressed as a vampire of some description as she walked quickly past. "I'd like to suck more than your blood, Tarzan."

"Hey, he's with me, bitch...watch your mouth!" Odessa yelled angrily at the woman's back as she disappeared into the crowd, flipping us off over her shoulder as she went. "I don't give a shit if you've got fangs! And he's not Tarzan...he's Ka-Zar, the fucking Lord Of The Savage Land!"

"Let it go, Odessa," I said, laughing. "You know I don't mind the attention."

"Yeah, yeah," Odessa said quietly, looking up at the empty stage with a smile. "You'd probably love to have her fang marks in your big dick!"

A huge image on the screen of the sexy visage of Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark -- all teased hair, heavy eye make-up, red lipstick, black get-up, and creamy cleavage galore -- announced that the actress, comedienne and famed horror movie host would be beaming in from the US for a special Q&A session with her Australian fans at The Halloween Fest Pop Culture Convention.

"It's too bad she's not here in person," Odessa said as she looked up at the stage. "I love Elvira...she's so funny and sexy. It'll be a lot of fun."

"Yeah, those clips you showed me of her were really cool," I responded. "I like her. She's a real, um, scream."

"Oh, very good, Matt," Odessa said with a giggle. "You're getting into the, um, spirit of things. Why don't you go and, um, scare up some fun while I'm shaking my money-maker for Warner Bros, huh?"

"Yeah, I'll have a look around," I said, and gave Odessa a warm kiss on the cheek and a quick tap on the butt.

"Don't let any women get under your loincloth," Odessa said firmly as she walked over to the Warner Bros stand, which was packed with merchandise and decorated with posters for all the latest DC screen product. "The Mapreza Night Snake is all mine! And its eggs too!"

"Don't worry, babe," I said, laughing as always at Odessa's ridiculous nickname for my outsized appendage, which she'd gotten from The Mapreza, the apartment complex where we both lived.

Another huge image on the video screen above the stage advertised The Women Of Horror, the upcoming on-stage parade and video clip compilation featuring the great female characters of the horror genre, with pics of the lunatic woman from Misery, the possessed kid from The Exorcist and a host of others freakily passing by.

I walked off into the crowd, and it felt very unusual being separated from Odessa in such a strange, unfamiliar environment. Though Odessa had provided me with a pop culture crash course over the several months we'd been together, I still had no idea who a lot of the people at the convention were supposed to be. I knew most of the obvious figures, but the more obscure ones certainly passed me by.

As I walked through the crowd, my muscles rippling and undulating as I moved, I started to really get off on all the female eyes raking up and down my highly exposed body. I could really feel the female attention, and it was getting me a little hot and bothered. I'm very easily aroused, and I was deeply and justifiably concerned about getting an erection in my loincloth.

Just as I felt a minor movement between my legs, I felt something resting on my butt, and then the delightful but unsettling sensation of fingers squeezing and pinching at the taut, muscled flesh of my glutes. I almost jumped in response.

I turned around to see two young women -- one dressed as The Joker in his nurse's uniform from The Dark Knight and the other as The Queen Of Hearts from Alice In Wonderland -- darting away while laughing and looking back at me and pointing.

"Nice arse," The Joker girl said laughing, and then retorted when I scowled at her, "Why so serious?"

"Hands off, huh?" I yelled after her. "Hands off!"

"Don't test the monster in me," The Joker girl said with a laugh, and then disappeared into the crowd.

"Off with his head!" The Queen Of Hearts added, and then merged into the crowd as well. "Maybe off with his balls too!"

I could feel my cock very slowly coming to life with all of the female attention I was receiving, so I quickly looked around for a place to let the swelling subside. I spotted a large set of double doors that obviously led into the corridors that snaked around the backstage area of the hall. There was no security around, so I hastily pushed my way through.

The corridor was cool and quiet after the heavily populated hustle and bustle of the convention floor. I leaned back against the wall, the concrete cold and soothing on my muscled back. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, willing my cock to flop back down completely. I heard a soft moan, and then looked over toward the opposite side of the corridor.

I shook my head to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. Next to a large rubbish skip, a man in a dark, stylish suit was on his knees with his head up the dress of a tall, beautiful woman with long, dead-straight black hair, pale make-up, bright red lips, and a super-tight, figure-hugging dress. I couldn't believe my eyes...it looked like he was licking her out right there in the corridor.

"Oh, my god," I said in surprise, and the man quickly pulled his head out from under the beautiful woman's dress, and then turned to look at me.

"I would die for her," the man said with a wicked smile. "I would kill for her...either way, what bliss!"

"Huh?" I muttered.

I looked at the man with his pencil-thin moustache and dapper suit, and the woman with her sexily ghoulish ensemble, and eventually realised that they were dressed as Gomez and Morticia Addams from the Addams Family TV show and movies. They looked pretty good too, and obviously shared the famous couple's amorous ways.

"When we're together, every night is Halloween," the woman said to the man, and then they dashed off down the corridor, obviously embarrassed about being caught in the act.

"Sorry, Tarzan," the man shouted back over his shoulder, "we thought we were alone. Let's go find some privacy, cara mia!"

I watched as the Addams couple ran off down the corridor, laughing and talking, and then happily realised that my cock had softened, and was sitting again casually in the cotton pouch under my loincloth. The distraction of the Gomez and Morticia lookalikes had obviously prompted my thankful dick droop. I leaned back against the wall, closed my eyes, and then breathed a sigh of relief.