Oz Beach Boy Nude At Halloween Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had my balls squeezed by women many times, and I never liked it. I yelped in pain, and then swatted away at the bunny boiler from behind, pushing her back from me, which forced her to release my ball-bag. Still in mild pain, I then upped my speed, and pulled away from the bunny boiler, who I could hear breathing deeply and erratically behind me.

I moved even quicker, and I could hear the desperate bunny boiler cursing and breathing hard behind me as I pulled further away from her. The bewigged young woman was obviously disappointed that she'd only been able to get a temporary grip on my nut-suck. The thought of what the bunny boiler might have done to my balls if she'd got a more solid grip on them made me sweat even more intensely with fear.

"Don't stop...get him!" I heard one of the other women say in encouragement. "He's got no pants! Grab anything that's dangling!"

"Pull his hands away from it!" yelled another. "We want a look!"

"We wanna see his club!" howled another female voice. "And his golf ball bag!"

"I wanna see his cock!" came a shrieking voice. "I wanna see his cock! I want his cock! Grab it!"

I kept running as fast as I could, moving further away down the corridor, and further away from the sputtering bunny boiler. I looked over my shoulder to see that the bewigged, seemingly maniacal young woman was now on her knees in the middle of the corridor, clearly exhausted and obviously done with chasing me and grabbing at my very vulnerable nut-sack.

Kneeling threateningly in the middle of the corridor, the exhausted bunny boiler pointed at me as I ran with a look of pure, terrifying malice on her make-up smeared face. She then snarled at me. The Women Of Horror dissolved into fits of laughter further down the corridor behind her, all pointing at me as I ran away, my bare butt on full, lurid display.

I gulped and sighed in relief as I ran, more relaxed now that the bunny boiler and the other Women Of Horror had obviously given up in their crazed pursuit of me. Running hard, I then turned a slight corner in the corridor, getting closer and closer to the safety of Odessa's dressing room with every step.

Another door opened ahead of me, and this time a man stepped out into the corridor. I recognised him instantly. It was the Australian actor John Jarratt, most famous for playing the vile, vicious outback serial killer Mick Taylor in the terrifying Aussie movie Wolf Creek, which I'd just watched recently with Odessa. It was a true nightmare of a film...in a very good way.

And not only was Aussie actor John Jarratt standing in front of me in the softly lit corridor...he was standing in front of me in his full outfit from Wolf Creek: red checked shirt, dirty jeans, battered bush hat...and a very, very large knife sheathed at his hip. I slowed down in fear and surprise, and began to wonder if I was now hallucinating. This was not somebody dressed as Mick Taylor, it was the actual actor who played him! What the fuck?

"Where are your fuckin' pants, mate?" John Jarratt asked me in his very distinct, Aussie accented voice. "You're fuckin' starkers! You're in the nuddy! Apart from your fuckin' Ugg boots! What's goin' on, mate?"

"I'm dressed as Ka-Zar, The Lord Of The Savage Land," I said and pulled up to a stop.

"Who the fuck is that?" John Jarratt asked with a laugh. "I don't know who half the people are supposed to be at these convention things! I just sign autographs and pose for photos...I never know what's goin' on, but it's a nice little earner, and the fans are always nice to me."

"Yeah, I can't believe I'm standing here talking to you," I said, cupping my cock and balls with both hands, but with my butt fully exposed. "You're an amazing actor."

"Thanks, mate," John Jarratt responded. "Now, I don't know anything about this Ka-Zar shit...but where are your fuckin' pants, mate?"

"Ka-Zar is kind of like Tarzan...he wears a loincloth," I replied quickly. "A bunch of dancers dressed up as Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark thought it would be fun to take it off me and leave me naked."

"Geez, that's a bit rough," John Jarratt said with a frown. "The sheilas are a bit wilder now than they were back in my day."

"I'm trying to get back to my girlfriend's dressing room," I explained. "She's dressed as Wonder Woman...she's working at the Warner Bros DC stand."

"Oh, Wonder Woman?" John Jarratt asked with a wide, beaming smile. "I saw her out there...she looks just like Lynda Carter, the Wonder Woman from my day! She's a real looker, mate! You're a very lucky fella! I'd say you were punching above your weight, but you're in pretty good shape yourself."

"Thanks," I responded, sweat covering my bare torso. "I just want to get back to my girlfriend's dressing room and wait until she's done at the stand."

"Look, mate," John Jarratt said with a look of concern, "would you like a towel or something? You might get in trouble running around in the nuddy, or some other sheilas might get the wrong idea, you know? They might go for your tackle or something. Do you want a towel, mate?"

"Oh, my god," I said excitedly as John Jarratt ducked back into his dressing room. "That would be amazing. Thank you!"

My butt hanging in the breeze, my cock and balls tightly cupped, and my bulging muscles heaving as I sucked in nervous breath after nervous breath, I waited in the empty corridor for a few moments, and then John Jarratt eventually returned with a large white towel.

"Wrap this around your waist," John Jarratt said and handed me the towel. "Cover up your meat and two veg. And watch out for your Khyber, mate...it's got a crack in it!"

"Thanks so much, Mr. Jarratt," I said, and quickly wrapped the towel around my waist while the actor laughed. "This is so kind of you."

"Yeah, I only play a psycho," John Jarratt said as he shut the door to his dressing room and walked out, "I'm not one in real life. Okay, I've got some autographs to sign!"

"Thanks, Mr. Jarratt" I said again, and began to move off toward Odessa's dressing room. "I'm a big fan. See you around."

"Never know where I might pop up," John Jarratt said with a laugh, and then headed down the corridor in the opposite direction.

A feeling of relief flooded through my entire body as I cinched the white towel around my waist even tighter, but I was still fully aware that I remained extremely vulnerable. Half-naked and just in a towel, I could certainly still prompt a naughty response from anyone who might pass me in the corridor. I got moving again, and headed off in the direction of Odessa's dressing room.

I moved down the corridor as casually as I could. A few male production assistants with walkie-talkies and clipboards walked past me and looked at my partially exposed body with decidedly bemused looks on their faces. I assumed they were used to seeing odd things at these types of conventions, and they just took my bizarre appearance in their stride.

I passed a few more staff members, both male and female, from the convention, and they all regarded me with the same look of bemused indifference, though the females' eyes lingered a little longer on my muscular torso, and looked far more pruriently at my protective towel, obviously noticing my very big dick jiggling around beneath it. I smiled back at them as benignly as I could, and kept moving, desperately trying not to draw undue attention to myself.

Then, up ahead of me, I saw a young woman flanked by what looked like assistants or friends...basically an entourage of some kind. As she got closer, I immediately identified the young woman as the English actress Mia Goth, the star of the cult horror films X, Pearl, Infinity Pool, Suspiria and A Cure For Wellness.

Odessa absolutely loved Mia Goth, and named her as one of the most exciting women to have emerged in the horror genre in years. We'd watched all of the wonderfully named Mia Goth's films together, and were very impressed by the films and her performances.

Odessa was very, very excited about Mia Goth being in Australia at The Halloween Fest Pop Culture Convention. She was even planning on paying for a photo and autograph when the actress did her signing and appearance session.

As Mia Goth and her entourage got closer, I braced myself, but I also flexed and tensed my muscles to make myself look as impressive as possible. I just couldn't help myself. All of the women in the entourage glanced over at me, and Mia Goth even looked me up and down with a naughty smile.

"My word," the beautiful actress said with a grin in her charming English accent. "I do so love Australia. Such appealing men...such truly appealing men...wearing nothing but towels, no less!"

I blushed with embarrassment and excitement, and Mia and her entourage kept moving down the corridor away from me, talking and laughing animatedly. I looked back over my shoulder, and Mia looked back too and smiled. Our eyes met for a moment and I shivered with excitement. Being publicly stripped did appear to have a few positives.

Still aglow from my encounter with Mia Goth, I continued up the corridor, made a slight turn, and was then greeted with a truly wondrous sight. There, like a beacon glowing in the darkness and guiding me home, was the door to Odessa's dressing room. I was not, however, walking a clear path, and once again, I was shocked and bewildered by what stood in my way.

Crowded around just in front of the dressing room were three women in the most outlandish costumes I'd seen all day. Though it may sound impossible, the three women all looked like sexy approximations of the monstrous outer space creature from the Alien movies.

The three women had huge, long head-pieces just like the alien, which sat atop black PVC cat-suits complete with high heel boots and long-nailed gloves. Their faces were obscured by black goggles and masks. The look was striking and truly bizarre.

One of the women had a slightly more ornate and elaborate outfit than the other two. Her head-piece was larger and fiercer looking, her heels were higher, and the nails on her gloves were much, much longer. I had seen all the Alien movies, and I assumed that she was meant to be the terrifying alien queen from the second film, Aliens...holy shit!

As I tentatively moved toward the three alien women in nothing but my white towel, wig and fur boots, they all turned to look at me, and I gulped nervously. I then heard the laughing start as they got a better look at my ridiculous outfit when I got closer. Then came the catcalls and outrageous whistling, all from three women dressed as aliens...another first for me.

"What is going on with you, mate?" the queen alien asked in a surprisingly broad Aussie accent. "Did you have a shower or something? In your Ugg boots? With your wig on? What the fuck?"

"I'm dressed as Ka-Zar, The Lord Of The Savage Land," I said and pulled up to a stop, very weary of explaining myself by this stage. "Someone took my loincloth..."

"Well, now someone is gonna take your towel too," the queen alien hissed. "You can't walk around like that and not get yourself stripped, mate! That towel is coming off!"

"Oh, fuck off," I said firmly, finally cracking in the face of this further humiliation. "Leave me alone. Don't you have anything better to do?"

"We're dancing in the finale in the Women Of Horror parade...we've got plenty of time," the queen alien said with a giggle, "and we're gonna spend it looking at your dick!"

In a truly terrifying vision, the three alien women were suddenly right on top of me, their high heels clacking on the polished concrete floor, and their long-nailed gloves extended and aimed at my waist. I tried to back away, but they were quick, fit, strong and agile dancers. I turned to run, and then felt long-nailed fingers against the flesh of my waist and inside my towel.

I then turned to face the alien women again, and grabbed defensively at my towel. But it was too late. The three alien women had already gotten my towel loose, and with one almighty joint effort, they wrenched it right off my body, once again leaving me humiliatingly naked. But as I hung my head and gazed in shame at my exposed cock and balls, I heard a powerful female voice boom out from behind me in the corridor.

"Get away from him, you bitch!" pealed Odessa's instantly recognisable firm tones.

I turned to see my beautiful girlfriend standing sternly with her fists on her hips, a scowl on her face, and her Wonder Woman costume on full, wondrous display. Odessa looked at my dangling cock and balls, and then fixed the three alien women with an icy, squinting stare. Odessa then raised her right arm and pointed directly at them.

"He's mine," Odessa said with obvious rage. "Take one more move toward that dick and I will kick both sets of your teeth in! Fuck off right now! All three of you!"

"Fucking hell, sister...calm down, huh?" the queen alien said. "I didn't realise this was your Steve Trevor! He looks more like something out of a bathhouse! We're outta here...you're welcome to him...though that is a fucking huge dick, I gotta say..."

"Yes, and it's all mine," Odessa said firmly as the three alien women walked off down the corridor in their bizarre costumes, dropping my towel casually on the floor behind them.

"Geez, am I glad to see you," I said with a sigh, and picked up my towel. "Fuck, you were amazing."

"What the fuck is going on?" Odessa said as she pushed open the door to her dressing room. "Why are you in a towel?"

Slowly and deliberately, and with my cock and balls stupidly hanging, I took Odessa through the whole bizarre, mostly ridiculous story of my denuding and subsequent escape, my second denuding, my celebrity encounters, and finally, my third denuding.

My gorgeous girlfriend listened intently with her beautiful brow furrowed, her gold head-band shining in the half-light of the dressing room. Once I'd finished, Odessa fixed me with a very serious look, peering right into my eyes.

"So, you didn't fuck anyone?" Odessa asked. "Nobody played with your dick? Or sucked it? You didn't touch anyone? Nobody touched your dick?"

"No," I replied sincerely. "My butt got groped, my chest got felt up, and my balls got squeezed. Believe it or not, this was not a fun experience for me, Odessa. I was pretty much terrified the whole fucking time."

"Okay, okay," Odessa said after a very long pause. "I believe you. And this was all my fault...I shouldn't have left you alone in a loincloth. I should have known something fucked up would happen. And now because of me, you've been publicly stripped and humiliated...I'm really sorry, Matt."

"It's okay," I responded. "Really, I'm fine."

"Well, I think I need to make it up to you, Matt," Odessa said and reached out for my flaccid cock. "And I know just what you like, lover."

Her eyes locked on mine, Odessa peeled my foreskin back slowly over my big, bulbous cock-head, and then rolled the thin skin down my shaft. I groaned and moaned loudly in response. Odessa stroked my limp cock a few times, and it very quickly began to swell and harden. My girlfriend then gave my balls a gentle tickle, and my cock sprang to full attention.

With her characteristic gentle touch, Odessa then pushed me back into the chair next to her make-up mirror. My bare butt hit the cool vinyl of the chair first, and I then eased into the back-rest, spreading my legs open wide in the process. Odessa looked down on me and smiled.

"That's the way, lover," Odessa whispered. "Assume the position."

"Oh, my god," I muttered, my hands tightly gripping the chair's arm-rests and my huge cock standing at full-mast.

"Elvira's going to be on soon though," Odessa said with a cheeky smile, "so I'm going to get straight down to business here, okay?"

"Whatever you want, Odessa," I replied breathlessly. "Go for it, babe."

With a look of calm, knowing sexiness crossing her face, Odessa moved toward me in her incredible Wonder Woman costume, and then spread her legs wide, positioning her amazing body above mine as I sat in the chair below her. Odessa smiled down at me.

Smirking naughtily, Odessa wrenched the crotch of her Wonder Woman costume to one side, fully exposing her tight, beautiful, largely internalised vulva, and the thin strip of black pubic hair that curled just above it.

Pulling hard on the crotch of her outfit with her right hand, Odessa then straddled my near-nude body. With a groan, my beautiful girlfriend then hastily, urgently lowered herself down onto me. I groaned with pleasure as I felt my cock consumed by Odessa's tight female warmth, her vulva as wonderfully inviting as ever. With a repressed moan, Odessa then slid down my shaft, swallowing up as much of my cock as she could.

As Odessa slid up and down on top of me, I looked up at her big, fully contained breasts, and her amazing cleavage. Wonderfully wet, Odessa rode my rigid pole like a true expert, now fully cognizant of how to fuck me so we both got off. Moaning quietly but wholly focused on the job at hand, Odessa drove both of us right into headily orgasmic territory.

As I got more and more turned on, I reached up with both hands and desperately grabbed at Odessa's fleshy womanly orbs. Crushingly, Odessa gently pushed my hands away and shook her head with what looked like a disappointed frown.

"Sorry, lover," Odessa whispered. "I want to leave my outfit on...it's too much hassle to put it back on. You can see my boobs later. Sorry, baby."

Even though I couldn't witness the true beauty of her breasts, Odessa remained eye-poppingly sexy, a true stunner in every way, and the most beautiful woman I'd ever had sex with. She was absolutely gorgeous in every way.

I respectfully ran my hands over Odessa's covered-up breasts, and their mere size and heft were enough to get me profoundly hot. In response, I thrust upwards with my hips from my position in the chair, driving myself further and further into Odessa.

"Oh, yes, Matt," Odessa said breathlessly. "I'm coming...fuck me, lover!"

With Odessa bouncing up and down on my cock, I felt that all too familiar orgasmic rush releasing through my body. I groaned loudly, and Odessa slid down onto me even harder. I could feel the material of the star-spangled bottom of her Wonder Woman costume rubbing against my muscled thighs.

"Fuck me, Odessa," I said quietly. "I'm gonna come too..."

As Odessa rode me hard, I bucked my hips powerfully from below, and maintained a steady rhythm from my position on the bottom. I felt my bare butt slapping against the now extremely wet vinyl of the chair. I slid and slipped as I bucked, and the chair moved back and forth on its rollers.

"I'm coming," Odessa said breathlessly. "I'm coming!"

Odessa shrieked as the orgasm tore through her wonderfully pneumatic body. My gorgeous girlfriend's body shook and trembled, and her pussy clamped hard around my cock. I pumped my cock back into her from below, pushing up with my feet. Her eyes closed, Odessa moaned intensely, sexily climaxing on top of me.

With sweat dribbling down my face, I then orgasmed intensely myself, streams of semen flooding from my twitching cock, and pouring right into Odessa's soaked pussy. Pumping heavily on top of me, Odessa hit her peak, her head tilted back in ecstasy and her tongue hanging luridly from the corner of her mouth. I held Odessa tight and thrust into her again and again, semen still erupting from me.

After more screaming and writhing, Odessa finally slumped forward, her hands slapping down hard on my bare, sweaty chest, and her face buried in the crook of my neck. Odessa collapsed into me sloppily, and I could feel the intensity drain from her body. Odessa was tapped, clearly momentarily exhausted from her orgasm.