Oz Beach Boy Nude At Halloween Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slumped back into the chair, my chest heaving. My huge member started to soften, and Odessa carefully slid back off it, slowly standing up and pulling herself up and off me completely. My limp cock slapped down onto the wet vinyl of the chair. Standing in front of me, Odessa pulled the crotch of her Wonder Woman costume back into place, and gave me a dirty wink.

"Feeling better, lover?" Odessa asked.

"Oh, my god," I groaned, "that was amazing. I wasn't expecting that...what a surprise. The very sweetest kind of surprise."

"After what just happened to you, it was the least I could do," Odessa said, straightening her hair with her hands and adjusting her Wonder Woman costume. "I still can't believe Mia Goth checked you out...you fucker!"

"Yep, I think she liked what she saw," I responded mischievously. "She looked right at my towel...she was probably thinking about my dick."

"Fuck you," Odessa said with a good-natured sneer, and quickly checked her make-up in the mirror. "Let's get going, shall we? I don't want to miss Elvira!"

"Um, should I just put my clothes back on?" I asked. "I obviously can't go out there like this."

"Don't worry," Odessa said and started digging around in one of her big bags, eventually pulling out a faux-fur loincloth identical to the one that the Elvira dancers had stolen from me, "I brought you a spare!"

"Oh, wow," I said with a smile, and immediately took the loincloth from Odessa.

I quickly pulled the faux-fur costume over my boots, and up across my legs. I then tucked my now completely flaccid cock and balls into the loincloth's cotton under-pouch, rearranging myself until I was comfortable. I flexed and tensed my muscles in front of the mirror, and then gave Odessa a big, warm smile. I was once again Ka-Zar, The Lord Of The Savage Land...instead of just some naked guy.

"You look amazing," Odessa said, her eyes wide in appreciation. "So hot..."

"I think we both look pretty good," I responded. "Shall we go and see Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark?"

"Yes, let's go," Odessa said excitedly, and we left the dressing room.

We hurriedly walked through the corridor until we got to a set of double doors. We paused, smiled at each other, and then pushed our way through. In a moment, we were again in amongst all the crazy costumes and eccentric wonderment of The Halloween Fest Pop Culture Convention.

This time, however, everybody's attention was focused completely on the stage and huge video screen that hung above it at the end of the convention hall. Odessa and I looked up as we carefully weaved our way through the crowd and toward the front of the hall. We looked up and saw Elvira's Halloween-famous face staring down at the assembled crowd.

As I looked up, I also noticed my mischievous, cruelly arrogant, and horribly unfeeling denuder Tara and her five equally naughty Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark dancers talking and whispering to each other on the side of the stage, obviously finished with their introductory routine, and likely waiting around to dance again once Elvira was done with her Q&A chat session.

I narrowed my eyes in anger as I looked at the dressed-up dance troupe of denuders, and I was sure I could see Tara giggling and twirling my loincloth on her finger in amongst the darkness of the stage. I seethed internally for a few moments at the six fake Elviras, and was then distracted by the real Elvira way up above the stage.

"They always said I was a girl with big things in front of her," Elvira said snappily from the huge video screen above us, "and I've proven that by having fans everywhere...even Down Under! You might even be fans of my down under too! I know you like me up top!"

As the crowd cheered and clapped at Elvira's trademark risque humour, The Queen Of Halloween looked down and waved, obviously able to see the big, highly appreciative crowd in the hall from her side of the satellite video hook-up.

Elvira appeared to be happily scanning the crowd, and the Halloween superstar suddenly stopped when her heavily made-up eyes hit Odessa and me. A big, wicked smile played across Elvira's ruby-red lips.

"Hey, Tarzan," Elvira said saucily with a wink, "if you ever feel like ditching Wonder Woman, you can call me Jane anytime...and maybe I'll get to find out what's under that loincloth."

Though Odessa and I were utterly shocked and delighted to have been called out by the amazing Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark -- on Halloween, no less -- we were so dazed and freaked out by the previous events of this truly bizarre day that our response was an almost dull and instantaneous one.

"I'm not Tarzan," I said, and Odessa quickly jumped in to join me and help me finish my sentence. "It's Ka-Zar, The Lord Of The Savage Land."

Thanks for reading!!! Happy Halloween!!!