All Comments on 'Oz Beach Boy Ogled By French Cougar'

by MyBareTorso

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story so far!

nudedude03nudedude03over 2 years ago

I didn’t want her to leave. Had she stayed she might have been treated to much more. I had a similar experience but ended with both of us spilling out essence. Enjoyed the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very exciting concept! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mostly sick.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

Uh, she wanted to kidnap and hold him captive? Like, not as a fantasy, but something she'd actually want to do? Jesus, this woman is a psycho...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A French eye patch wearing lady voyeur??? I kind of want to know what she does next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this lady was that horny, she should have gone into the water, gotten her self all wet, and then proceeded to walk back towards her towel, but not before coming within contact of him, and letting him know, that his prick was gorgeous. Then, see where that went!

jr997jr997about 2 years ago

This was great! Would love to see a story where he goes back and gives her another show

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyBareTorso@MyBareTorso
Based in Sydney, Australia, I am a male who loves lounging on the beach and getting naked for groups of women whenever I can. Though I write across categories, ALL of my stories are CFNM-driven and feature my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character Matt, a handsome, heavily muscled...