Oz Beach Boy Ogled By French Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacqueline lay down on her side and put her right hand in the pocket of her dress. She could only reach to the top of her groin when she pushed in with the fabric of the pocket.

If she could rip through the material, however, she would be able to slide her hand through, and then access her vagina from under the dress.

The French divorcee grabbed her house keys from her beach bag and stabbed into the cotton of her dress pocket with them, punching downward until it finally tore through.

She then jammed her fingers through the split and ripped at the hole until her entire hand could fit through the opening. She slid her fingers down her stomach and then stroked her vulva over the top of her swimsuit.

The young man, meanwhile, continued to shift and move on his towel. This pushed his swimsuit further down his backside and created a larger gap between its leg-holes and the flesh of his upper thighs. He sat up to check his phone again and this created the biggest gap yet.

And then Jacqueline saw it. The beautiful young man's penis slowly, sexily, enticingly started to slip out of the side of his Speedos.

First, part of the shaft popped out, and then when he stretched backwards to return his phone to his bag, the gap widened even more, and the rest of his manhood tumbled out too.

Jacqueline's tight Gallic jaw dropped as she gazed at the monstrous big thing dangling out of the side of his swimsuit. It hung slack and reached all the way down to his towel, its bulbous head resting on the coarse fabric.

With some disappointment, Jacqueline noted that the young man was uncircumcised, but this was hardly a deal-breaker.

He laid back on his elbows again and his penis remained where it was, gloriously free and uncovered. Though his posing and muscle-flexing might have been part of an intentional show that he was putting on for her, Jacqueline was sure that this major "wardrobe malfunction" was a true accident.

Surely no man would open himself up to the ridicule and humiliation of having his penis out on display in public for everyone to see?

The casual way in which he moved around told Jacqueline that this Adonis was gloriously unaware that his most private body part was actually out on public display. He was also unaware that a woman was watching and loving it.

As she thought about the way in which this man was being unknowingly humiliated by his accidental nudity and how all of the power in this situation was hers, Jacqueline became increasingly aroused, and her swimsuit was starting to get wet.

She pulled aside the leg-hole of her swimsuit and found the wet warmth of her vulva. She slid two fingers over her small strip of pubic hair and then parted her lips. Jacqueline pushed her fingers inside herself and groaned with pleasure.

The French divorcee looked around nervously, but there was nobody directly nearby. Nobody was watching her, and nobody else had noticed that this young man's penis had fallen out of the side of his swimsuit.

Jacqueline continued to finger herself, working her clitoris until waves of pleasure rolled through her body. Sweat poured down her face. She breathed heavily and opened her legs wider. Her inner thighs moistened.

Jacqueline would have loved to approach the man to naughtily inform him that his penis had freed itself from his Speedos.

Would he like her to help him tuck it back in? Is there anything that she could do for him? Could she sit with him and have a closer look? Could she play with it for him?

Jacqueline's crippling shyness around men, however, made this impossible. Even though she was sure that he'd been strutting around sexily for her benefit, there was no way that she could approach him.

As always, she had to watch from afar instead. Again, she imagined him handcuffed and enslaved for her own enjoyment.

As her body pulsed and shuddered with pleasure, Jacqueline drove her fingers deeper into herself. She felt the orgasm coming and tried desperately to maintain some control over herself.

The Adonis glanced over at her and a slight smile played across his lips. Had he caught her in the act? She wasn't certain.

He looked downward to avoid her eye line, and then seemingly noticed his exposed penis for the first time.

A look of shock and confusion spread across his face. His mouth hung open. The young man clutched at his errant member, his hands barely able to control it.

"Oh, fuck," she heard him mutter. "My dick..."

He covered his penis with his hands urgently and then stuffed it back awkwardly into his Speedos. It was so big that he struggled to fit it back in, but after much movement, the man finally succeeded in restoring his decency.

The look of embarrassment on the man's face drove Jacqueline wild. When she thought about how stupid he looked while wrestling with his massive phallus, she laughed to herself.

She then bucked gently as the threatening orgasm finally rolled through her body. She looked upwards as wave upon wave of pleasure gloriously overtook her.

Jacqueline shivered, shook and then lolled back onto her towel, exhausted. She stared into the bright sun above and couldn't believe what had just happened. She pulled her soaking wet hand out of her pocket and wiped it on her towel.

A low moan emanated from Jacqueline's damp lips. She was in a senses-heightened daze, a feeling of satisfaction oozing from her every pore. Her swimsuit was drenched. She was in sexual heaven.

But as her post-orgasm reverie eventually started to pass, an overwhelming sense of embarrassment grabbed hold of Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol like a shadowy claw.

She had just masturbated and orgasmed on a public beach, and couldn't believe her behaviour. Shame took hold. She had never done anything as brazen as this before.

Jacqueline quickly sat up and grabbed her beach bag. She straightened out her dress and stood up. She looked over at the young man, whose penis was now safely restored to the protection of his swimsuit.

He looked over in her direction and Jacqueline saw what she thought may have been a look of disappointment on his handsome face.

Did he not want her to leave? Did he want her to stay? Would he talk to her? Could she possibly approach this young man after having just masturbated and orgasmed over his perfect form?

Jacqueline wanted to sexually ravish him with a desperation that she had never felt before. There was no way. Confused and ashamed, but still hot with sexual pleasure and passion, Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol quickly picked up her towel and prepared to leave.

The French divorcee took one last longing look at the breathtakingly well-hung Adonis sprawled sexily on the sand mere metres away from her.

She drifted off into her world of fantasy. Jacqueline imagined peeling his skin-tight Speedos from his wet body.

"Please don't take off my Speedos," he would plead. "I don't want everyone to see my penis! Please!"

"You'll look even better without them," Jacqueline would laugh. "You've got nothing to be ashamed of!"

The muscled up young man would struggle to keep his pants but she would hold firm, and then rip them from him mercilessly.

As he protested, she would laughingly pull them from his legs and then hurl the swimsuit into the ocean, leaving him nude for everybody to see.

"You're on display for us all to see," she would holler. "Check him out, ladies! Look at what he's got between his legs!"

Jacqueline would lead the beach's women in a chorus of cheers and taunting laughter as the hapless hunk desperately tried to cover himself and run away.

But she would violently grab him and pull his hands away from his huge penis to the riotous hoots and encouragement of the bikini-clad women on the beach.

"Stop trying to hide it," Jacqueline would command. "It's there for us to enjoy!"

The women would help her restrain the suddenly nude man as she dropped to her knees and took his obscenely dangling phallus into her mouth.

He would soon have an enormous erection. The women would cheer her on. Jacqueline would suck and lick his penis and testicles until the man publicly humiliated himself by ejaculating all over the sand.

The French schoolteacher smiled guiltily to herself. She would return to her fantasies again when she got home, and finger herself to another body-shaking orgasm. She started to get wet just thinking about it.

She turned and walked briskly across the hot summer sand, turning her head a couple of times to get a few final glances of the young man, who was again reclining on the sand.

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol hoped with every fibre of her being that she would one day see this beautiful young man and his enormous penis again...

12