All Comments on 'Oz Beach Boy Poked By Schoolgirls'

by MyBareTorso

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little pervy.

QwertoQwertoover 2 years ago

love that butt play, his butt need more atention, maybe spanking. of course the end was great cant wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter! Loved all the kinky butthole stuff. The girls really explored every inch of him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh no, how will Matt and the girls get out of this one! Did enjoy the story, especially Matt getting stroked off by the beautiful and demure Mia. Also must commend the author for his witty and humorous dialogue, between the girls and Matt. Especially enjoyable with the Down-Under colloquial vibe.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the feedback, it's hugely appreciated. I love writing sexually driven dialogue, so this is particularly encouraging. Follow up MILF story on its way soon. Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyBareTorso@MyBareTorso
Based in Sydney, Australia, I am a male who loves lounging on the beach and getting naked for groups of women whenever I can. Though I write across categories, ALL of my stories are CFNM-driven and feature my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character Matt, a handsome, heavily muscled...