Oz Beach Boy Recalls a Female Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved out from behind the couch and stood naked in front of Monica. I ran my hands all over my bare torso and through my pubic hair before lightly pulling at my still flaccid, dangling cock. Monica smiled at me and licked her lips. I slowly got down on my knees again in front of her.

I placed my hands on either side of Monica's pretty face and leaned in to kiss her, which the forty-something returned enthusiastically. Our lips mashed together, and our tongues swirled around excitedly, while I felt my cock begin to stiffen. It was a long, sexy, passionate kiss.

I finally broke it, and then gave Monica a naughty, knowing smile. I put both of my hands on the hem of her long, billowing skirt, and then slowly pulled it up over her smooth, tanned thighs, inching it slowly back and back toward her crotch.

"It's all yours," Monica purred. "Get in there, Matt."

With a dirty smile, I bunched Monica's skirt up past her hips, completely revealing her crotch. The pretty forty-something was wearing a pair of silky, lacy black panties, which I promptly gripped with both hands and began to slide down.

Monica lifted herself off the couch a little so I could pull her panties down over her butt. I slid them right down her legs, and off her feet, and then threw them to the side of the room. Monica instantly spread her legs wide open for me, no longer exhibiting the shyness about her vagina that she had when we'd first fucked.

Monica kept her vulva waxed completely smooth and totally free of hair, sexily revealing the top cleft of her labia. It was tight and compact, and was without doubt one of the prettiest, most tightly compact, and largely internalised vaginas I'd ever seen...until I met Odessa, of course.

Kneeling on the carpeted floor, I bent down and moved my head between the still seated Monica's lithe and rippling thighs. I carefully spread her glistening labia with my fingers. I dropped my face into Monica's crotch, and slid my tongue into her, licking hungrily around her lips.

"Oh, yes," Monica moaned happily. "Eat me, Matt. Lick my snatch."

I tongued the pretty forty-something's clit and traced around her labia, kissing and licking in turn. Monica moaned quietly with obvious pleasure and excitedly thrust her wet crotch into my face.

Monica was a very considerate woman, and always douched before we had sex. Every time I went down on her, Monica smelled incredible, sweet almost, which made licking her pussy even more enjoyable.

Monica got increasingly wet with every flick of my eager tongue. The pretty forty-something writhed and moved erotically on the couch while purring and bucking her hips gently against my now wet face.

I could feel my now fully stiff cock thumping against the base of the couch, but I again resisted the obvious urge to fuck Monica...I wanted to lick her out for as long as I could.

I worked Monica's delicious clit and labia with my tongue for what felt like half an hour, tracing around the soft, sensitive flesh of her womanhood eagerly, pulling her lips apart so I could go in deeper with my tongue.

I flicked at Monica's clit with the tip of my tongue, teasing it and stimulating it until I could feel the gorgeous older woman's feminine essence all over my chin and nose. I kept at my eager licking, excited by the sound of Monica's appreciative moaning and whimpering.

After more licking and probing, Monica sounded like she was almost about to come, and the gorgeous older woman gently pushed me back and away from her. I begrudgingly dragged my wet face from out of Monica's legs, and smiled up at her. A dazed and highly aroused Monica smiled back at me.

"I want to get on top of you, Matt," Monica said breathlessly. "I want to ride you until I come."

Monica placed her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me back onto the carpeted floor. I eased myself backwards until I was lying prone, my stiff, pulsating cock standing upright, its foreskin peeled back and pre-cum coating its raging, purple head.

With a charming smile, Monica pulled herself up off the couch, and then pushed her skirt down her legs until it puddled around her ankles. Monica stepped out of the skirt, kicked it away with her foot, and then stood above me totally naked, far more relaxed in her nudity than she had been when we first started hooking up.

I gazed up at Monica in awe. Slight and petite, with lightly tanned and wonderfully smooth skin, Monica was a sexy, sexy woman indeed. She had highly visible tan lines around her breasts and waist, and was sweetly free of tattoos, scars and blemishes. Monica in the nude was always a joy to behold.

Monica lowered herself onto her knees, and then straddled my waist. With her right hand, the sexy older woman reached down between her legs, grabbed my throbbing cock, and then guided it into her pussy. I felt a rush of pleasure course through me as I felt Monica's vulva opening around the swollen head of my cock.

Monica then pushed down on me, and my massive cock slid into her feminine tightness with a little difficulty. With a loud and incredibly sexy moan, the near-orgasmic Monica started to slide up and down my pole, her taut butt pounding against my thighs.

Monica arched her back and moved around a little uncertainly. She was obviously trying to find the right spot, and she soon did. This increased Monica's heated moaning and heavy breathing, which was driving me wild...Monica's pleasure was my pleasure.

The gorgeous older woman rubbed her hands all over her beautifully shaped, mid-sized breasts, pinching sexily at her nipples and areolae, which were already fully rigid. Monica looked down at me with a dazed smile, and then licked her lips.

Monica slapped her hot, sweaty palms down excitedly on my bare torso as her whole body shuddered and shook. She let out a cute, endearing yelp, and pushed down on me hard with her butt, obviously in the throes of an orgasm. Monica gently slapped her hands against my chest again and again as she screamed.

I let out an orgasmic scream of my own. Ropes of semen erupted out of my cock, and shot right into Monica's gorgeous pussy. I kept pumping and pumping until I'd unloaded every ounce of semen, breathing hard the whole time. Monica and I came together, a heaving mess of highly aroused humanity.

Then, finally, in a quivering heap, Monica slid herself off my softening cock and collapsed messily onto the carpet right next to me. She was breathing hard, and her sweat-slicked breasts sloshed around as her chest heaved in exhaustion. Monica was deliriously, hopelessly spent, and so was I.

"That was great, Matt," Monica said quietly. "For a few sweet moments, I was somewhere else. It was beautiful."

As I lay in the dark next to my lovely girlfriend Odessa Prince, I sincerely hoped that Monica Halsey was happy with her new doctor boyfriend. This wonderful woman -- a true warrior for her sick son, and someone always ready to make a sacrifice for others -- deserved happiness...more than just about anyone else in the world.

I felt privileged and honoured to know Monica Halsey, and to have provided her with a few moments of sexual distraction amongst the frequently crushing sadness of her life. Giving Monica pleasure had made me incredibly happy.

A fighter, a mother, and a woman who just refused to give in, Monica Halsey was indeed a hero...a quiet hero, but a hero just the same. And the world just doesn't have enough of those...

Thanks for reading!!!

12