Oz Beach Boy Strip for Homeless Gal

Story Info
Matt does a Xmas Eve strip & jerk for a homeless woman.
3.3k words
4.51
11.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a Christmas-themed CFNM female-of-male body worship story with no male/female sexual activity. All of the characters featured and mentioned in the story are over the age of eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. Happy Holidays!

-----------------------------------------------

It was a drizzling, wet Christmas Eve in Sydney, Australia. I was mildly drunk after enjoying a few seasonal drinks with friends at a local pub, and was on my way home.

But being a perennially libidinous exhibitionist who loves getting his gear off for groups of women in public, I'm always on the lookout for naughty fun.

I'm 25-years-old, gym-fit, and very, very well hung, so I've had many highly arousing experiences.

The pub that I'd just left was in a large shopping area not too far from the beach, with a few other bars closing up nearby.

I optimistically hoped that I might pass a group of drunken girls on their way home ready for some cheeky fun, but the rain had literally put a dampener on Christmas Eve this year.

The only other people around were either quickly jumping into cabs or quietly beginning their walk home.

It looked like my Christmas Eve would be a sexually uneventful one, but I decided to have a quick wander around just in case a sleazy situation of some kind presented itself.

A few weeks prior, I'd been pantsed and jerked off by a devout Muslim woman on a public bus, so anything was possible!

I walked up and down the deserted open air shopping mall in quiet hope, but there was nobody around except for a homeless woman camped out underneath a shop awning to escape the light rain.

I still had a pocketful of cash after my evening out, so I thought I'd end the night by exhibiting a little last minute Christmas spirit.

I decided to ask the homeless woman if she wanted some cash, or something to eat from the nearby convenience store, which was the only place still open for business.

"Merry Christmas," I said with as friendly a smile as I could muster. "How's it going?"

"I'm alright, mate," the homeless woman said, her voice deep, scratchy and obviously ravaged by what looked to be years spent outside on the street. "Yeah, I'm doin' okay. Merry Christmas to you too, eh. Havin' a good night, mate?"

"Yeah, pretty good," I replied. "I'm just on my way home. Can I get you something to eat? Or can I give you some cash? Something for Christmas?"

"That's very kind of you, mate," the woman croaked. "But I'm pretty okay for food right now. I'll be eatin' for a fuckin' week, mate!"

With that, the homeless woman pulled back a tattered old blanket on the ground next to her to reveal a huge stash of sandwiches, milk cartons, donuts, biscuits, packaged salads, chips and various goodies that had obviously been gifted to her by other Christmas-inspired Good Samaritans.

"Shit, you've really scored tonight," I said, and held out a $50 note. "How about some cash? Buy something for yourself tomorrow."

"Yeah, thanks, I can always do with some cash," the woman rasped, and plucked the note from my fingers. "Thanks, mate, very kind indeed. I'm Daphne, by the way."

"Nice to meet you Daphne," I said. "I'm Matt."

Daphne had long, curly, slightly matted grey hair, and could have been aged anywhere between fifty and seventy.

She was dressed in a filthy hoodie, battered track suit pants, and ripped up sneakers. Her face was weather-beaten, cracked with deep lines and wrinkles, and caked with ground-in dirt.

Daphne did, however, have vivid, lively blue eyes and surprisingly full lips. Her teeth were heavily stained and yellow, but as far as homeless women went, Daphne didn't look too bad.

The fact that I actually noticed this proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that I was a complete and utter sex addict.

What looked like Daphne's life's possessions were arranged all around her on several big, flat pieces of cardboard.

There was a sleeping bag, shopping satchels packed with all manner of things, a banged up old portable stereo, and assorted lumpen piles of rags and old clothing.

There was also a large Santa Claus figurine with a missing arm, which propped up a hand-scrawled cardboard sign that read, "Homeless lady. My life's a mess. Please help out with what you can. Merry Christmas."

Daphne reached into her pocket and pulled out half a cigarette, which she promptly stuck between her dry lips. She lit it up with a disposable lighter and looked up at me with a strained smile.

"Well, hello, Matt," Daphne replied, and slowly looked me up and down, almost like she was checking me out. "Too bad about the fuckin' rain, huh?"

"Yeah, it's terrible, but it's slowed down a lot," I said. "Is there anything else you need? Anything I can do?"

"Well," Daphne cackled, and blew out a thick stream of smoke. "I've got heaps of food and money, and I'm already drunk, but maybe..."

"What can I do?" I asked helpfully. "It's Christmas."

"You're a pretty good lookin' young rooster," Daphne chuckled, more smoke billowing from her mouth. "You know what would make this a nice fuckin' Christmas for me? If you'd undo your fuckin' pants and give me a look at your old fella."

"Um, what did you say?" I asked in shock. I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. This homeless woman had just asked to see my cock. "What was that?"

"I said," Daphne rasped, looked me right in the eye, and pointed at me with her cigarette. "If you really want to do something for me for Christmas, you can undo your fuckin' pants and give me a look at your old fella."

"Really?" I said in exasperation. "You want to see my penis?"

"Yeah, mate, I do," Daphne giggled. "I haven't seen a young bloke's skin flute for years. I've almost forgotten what one looks like! I know you won't fuck a horrible old bitch like me, but ya could give me a look at what's in ya dacks. What do ya reckon, Matt? Flop out the old fella for Christmas?"

"Um...yeah, okay," I replied with an excited smile. "I reckon I could do that...just because it's Christmas."

"Ha ha," Daphne wheezed, and took a drag on her smoke. "You're a good fuckin' bloke, Matt. Not many young lads would let an old sheila like me see their meat and two veg."

I was always happy to get my cock out, even for a desperate mess of a homeless woman like Daphne.

I was actually getting turned on by this bizarre and singularly sordid experience, again proving what a kinky sex addict I truly was.

But I actually wanted to take this already incredibly sleazy encounter a little bit further.

"Daphne, would you like me to take everything off for you?" I asked. "Instead of just flopping out my cock, I could take off all my clothes for you. You could have a good look at me. I'm guessing you haven't seen a young guy in the nude for a while? Would you like that?"

"Fuckin' hell," Daphne cackled and croaked with prurient delight. "Of course I'd fuckin' like that! I haven't seen a bloke in the nuddy for years! You'll show me all ya big muscles? And ya bum too?"

"Yeah, everything," I replied. "I'll take it all off and you can have a real perve. We're a bit out in the open right here though. Can we go over there in that alley?"

There was an alley across the road, which was completely deserted, and out of view from the street.

Nobody would see us there, and I was confident that I'd be able to strip down nude without getting caught.

"Okay, yeah, sure thing, mate," Daphne said, and flicked her cigarette onto the wet ground. "It's your fuckin' party. Let's go."

Daphne pulled herself up off the ground and moved quickly ahead of me, walking right toward the nearby alley at a surprisingly fast clip.

She looked over her shoulder at me with a crooked smile, showing off her horribly stained and cracked teeth. As she walked, Daphne started to sing.

"Jingle balls, jingle balls, dangle all the way," she croaked out horribly. "Oh, what fun it is to see a young bloke's cock tonight, eh!"

I laughed quietly as we walked into the alley. It was wet and filthy, but well-lit by a nearby streetlight.

There was a big, lidded skip bin half-way down the alley, which would provide an extra barrier to any prying eyes or potential police patrols.

Daphne stood waiting for me at the bin, her eyes wild with excitement and her cracked lips parted in a big smile.

"Now let's get that fuckin' gear off, ya young spunk," Daphne laughed with a dry rasp. "Merry fuckin' Christmas!"

"You got it, Daphne," I giggled. "One Yuletide nude show coming right up!"

I quickly ducked behind the skip bin, and did a hasty check-around. There was nobody visible, and the big, bulky metal bin shielded us perfectly from anybody that might be passing by on the street.

I stood with my back toward a high, rain-slicked brick wall, with Daphne a few metres away from me.

Her eyes roved up and down my body, and she smiled crazily in anticipation. It truly looked like all her Christmases had come at once. I was extremely excited too.

I quickly undid the buttons of my shirt and roughly slid it off my shoulders. I folded it and gently set it on top of the lid of the skip bin.

My bare torso glistened in the haze of the nearby street light, slicked with sweat and moisture from the lightly drizzling rain.

"Fuckin' look at ya," Daphne gasped. "You're a good sort, Matt. Ya not gonna dance for me, but? Do a little strip show?"

"No, Daphne," I smiled. "I'm not gonna dance for you. I'm not a stripper! And we're out in public! I can't be dancing for you with my dick swinging around!"

"Ah, fuck ya then," Daphne said jokingly. "I want my money back...just jokin'! You're a good bloke doin' this for me, Matt."

I kicked off my trainers and then ripped my socks off quickly. I pushed them aside with my foot, and then undid my belt.

I quickly pulled open the button of my jeans, and then slid the zipper down. Daphne watched all of this unfold with her jaw hanging open, while strange noises bubbled away at the back of her throat. Her eyes were spinning crazily.

With Daphne watching my every move intently, I slid my jeans down over my thighs, let them drop to my ankles, and then clumsily pulled them off over my bare feet. I set them on top of my shirt on the skip bin.

I was nervous with both excitement and fear at getting caught. I felt a very light mist of rain falling on my shoulders and chest.

I now stood in front of a messy, dirt-stained, half-mad and sexually aroused homeless woman in just my fitted Calvin Klein trunks.

At this sight, Daphne let out an obscene whistle and slowly clapped her filthy hands together.

She looked me up and down again and again, checking out every inch of my muscled body.

Her eyes settled thirstily on the enormous bulge in my underwear. Daphne then looked me right in the eye.

"Look at ya," she sighed. "Jesus, look at ya...ya could be on one of them sexy calendars, you know? With pictures of blokes with no gear on, you know?"

"Thanks, Daphne," I smiled. "That's very nice of you to say."

I clenched my fists at my sides to make the muscles in my arms and chest flex and tighten.

I held my arms out a little from my sides, and made my biceps bulge impressively. I then stretched out my torso and raised my arms above my head.

I put my arms behind my head, and flexed my biceps again by pumping my fists. I turned around, and tightened the muscles in my back.

I tried to make them pop as much as possible for Daphne. I clenched my butt cheeks.

"Ya sexy fuckin' boy," Daphne said hoarsely. "Look at ya...are ya still gonna take your undies off? Or gone a bit shy, have ya?"

"I promised I'd show you my cock for Christmas, Daphne," I replied. "I never break a promise."

"Oh my god," the homeless woman said, and I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my Calvins. "Ya gonna do it..."

I slowly slid my underpants down over my hips, first revealing my small, sandy brown patch of man-scaped pubic hair.

Then the base of my cock was revealed, and then more and more of it as my Calvins continued to slide downward.

Finally, when my underwear was down near my knees, my cock slung free entirely, bouncing up and down as the Calvins cleared it.

I let my underpants drop to my ankles, plucked them up with my fingers, stepped out of them, and then put them on top of my shirt and jeans.

I finally stood there completely and utterly naked. Daphne gawked open mouthed at the true enormity of my cock, which hung flaccid at 23cm. The homeless woman's breathing quickened and shortened.

"God almighty," Daphne coughed, obviously in shock. "It's fuckin' huge! You must need a fuckin' license to carry that thing around! It's a fuckin' monster! Fuckin' hell! Turn around and show us your arse, mate. The front yard's fuckin' incredible, let's see the back yard!"

I did a slow, sexy turn, showing Daphne my body from the side, and then turning my back to her completely so she could have a good, long look at my butt.

I flexed and tensed my glutes. I heard the old homeless woman laugh in appreciation.

"What an arse," Daphne said quietly. "And all those muscles...and your massive old fella...you're a good sort, Matt."

"Thanks, Daphne," I said, and turned back around to give her the full frontal show again. "I'm glad I didn't disappoint you."

There was a long pause. Daphne's eyes took on a truly crazed, heightened sheen.

She looked right at my cock, apparently hypnotised by its long, thick ropiness, and the final dangle of its foreskin.

"Can I suck it?" Daphne whispered desperately. "Can I put it in my mouth? Can I give ya a little head job? Can I lick ya nuts, Matt?"

I froze in shock. I looked at Daphne's cracked lips and horribly stained teeth, the filthy state of her hands, her dirt-streaked face, and her crazed smile.

There was no way that I could let this old homeless woman touch me; even I wasn't that deranged. But I didn't want to offend her either.

"I'm sorry, Daphne," I replied, quickly cooking up an excuse. "I've actually got a girlfriend, so this has to be a look-and-don't-touch thing, okay? She wouldn't like me showing my dick to another woman, let alone getting it sucked. I'm really sorry, Daphne."

"Yeah, fuck, it's okay," she said, obviously disappointed. "Just seein' ya standin' there with no undies on and that big willy slappin' around near ya knees...ya can't blame a girl for tryin'!"

"Thanks, Daphne...would you like me to play with myself instead?" I asked as consolation. "Would you like to watch me get hard and then blow?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," Daphne giggled, and pulled another half-torn cigarette from out of her pocket. "I can watch while ya have a wank?"

"You betcha," I replied, and Daphne lit her smoke. "I'd love to do that for you."

I spread my legs wide to accentuate my big, heavy nut sack, and my dick slowly started to swell in anticipation.

I grabbed my cock with my right hand and slowly pumped it up and down. I gradually picked up speed, gliding back and forth.

My flesh pulsed and my cock throbbed in my hand. I had a full blown boner. Daphne laughed at me, obviously overjoyed at the sight of my enormous, now rock-hard cock. I winked at the homeless woman mischievously.

"It's so big," Daphne laughed at my 31cm erect cock, smoke streaming out of her mouth. "It's just so fuckin' big."

Pre-cum dribbled out of my stiff cock in gentle drops. I moaned quietly. With my left hand, I fondled my pecs and rubbed my nipples. I traced my fingers across my abs, and then ran them through my pubic hair.

I pumped my cock harder. I was getting close to coming, but I desperately wanted to last a little longer for my audience-of-one.

Daphne was giggling wildly, rocking back and forth on her heels in riotous amusement, dragging on her smoke.

"Look at ya go," she hollered. "Look at ya go! Pullin' on yourself like crazy!"

I gripped myself tighter and kept stroking. I moaned loudly again. I tried desperately to hold off the orgasm.

I had a very unfortunate habit of orgasming quickly when I was extremely aroused, and I'd only been jerking off for two minutes.

I was nearly there already. I slowed my pumping and tried to arrest my oncoming orgasm, but it was too late.

The orgasm roared through me. I moaned and groaned. I rocked and shivered. Semen spurted out of my cock with incredible force.

It spat out of me, and went flying into the cool, drizzly night air, a pearly blade slicing through the darkness.

Daphne watched the arc of my jizz intently. She flicked her cigarette away, and then opened up her palms at the bottom of my semen spurt's trajectory.

With her dirty palms outstretched, Daphne caught the warm gooiness of my jism in both hands.

She then held her cum-soaked hands up to her face. Then, to my shock, the old homeless woman licked my jizz off her fingers and palms hungrily until it was all gone.

"Fuckin' hell," Daphne groaned, still licking her fingers. "I haven't tasted cum in years...it's beautiful...it's fuckin' beautiful."

I was still in shock at what Daphne had just done. My cock was now limp, but cum continued to slowly dribble out of it and splatter onto the dank ground.

I was naked in a filthy alley with a grimy, broken down old homeless woman watching me.

I looked at Daphne and saw that there were tears running down her cheeks, the salty liquid surging downward through the dirt on her face, creating joyful ribbons. A look of pure happiness danced across her bleary, teary eyes.

"Thank you, Matt," Daphne said, choking emotionally on her words. "This is the best Christmas I've had in years."

"That's okay, Daphne," I said, quickly pulling my underwear up over my ridiculously flopping cock. "It's great to see you happy."

"It's a nice thing to do," Daphne said as I pulled on my jeans quickly. "Strippin' off all ya fancy gear and wankin' off for a fucked up old bitch like me. Merry Christmas, Matt...Merry fuckin' Christmas..."

With that, Daphne turned around and walked out of the alley. I buckled up my jeans and watched curiously as her crumpled, dishevelled, hunched over form moved quietly back onto the street.

"Merry Christmas, Daphne," I called after her. "Merry Christmas."

I hastily pulled on my shirt, put my shoes and socks back on, and walked casually out of the alley and into the brightness of the street.

A light, misty rain continued to fall. I looked across the road and saw Daphne slump down into her messy home of cardboard, rubbish and rags.

The old street lady put her hands up to her face, smelled them, and then licked at them again, obviously trying to get at any remaining traces of my semen.

Daphne smiled up into the night sky with a curious kind of unhinged joy.

As I turned around and began my walk home, I realised that the old adage was actually true: in the case of this strange, sordid, profoundly kinky Christmas Eve, it really was better to give than it was to receive...