Oz Beach Boy Stripped by Indians

Story Info
Four Indian women rip off Matt's clothes...all of them!
7.7k words
4.13
6.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, twenty-something male exhibitionist) being publicly stripped and sexually used by a group of horny Indian women. This story features CFNM, stripping, female-of-male body worship, fondling, humiliation, and fellatio. All characters are over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Non-Consent/Reluctance".

---------------------------------------

It was a hot summer's day in Sydney, Australia. 58-year-old Jesminder Khatri was at Bondi Beach with her 50-year-old sister Sunita, and Sunita's nineteen-year-old daughter Jaya. Also with them was Jesminder and Sunita's 78-year-old mother Bhavna.

Way too conservative to lie on Bondi Beach in swimsuits, the four Indian women were instead perched on a wooden seat on the famous beach's concrete walking promenade. But even though they were conservative, that didn't mean these four traditional Indian women didn't like men...even 78-year-old Bhavna.

"I like this one," Bhavna said in Hindi as a young man walked past them wearing nothing but a pair of tight Speedos. "I'm sure I could teach him a thing or two. I could take him into my bed and turn him into a real man!"

Jesminder and Sunita laughed at their mother's characteristically naughty sense of humour, while the shy and reserved Jaya smiled with obvious embarrassment, even as her eyes raked up and down the young man's fit, tanned body. All four women fanned their faces in the heat, which was at least nothing like that of their home in India's sweltering Mumbai.

While Jesminder had moved to Australia with her husband Virat and three daughters many decades prior, the rest of her family remained in Mumbai. Jesminder and Virat lived in the western Sydney suburb and Indian enclave of Harris Park, and her mother, sister and niece had finally travelled to Australia to visit her after a five-year gap. Jesminder was very, very happy to see them.

With Jesminder's husband Virat and Sunita's husband Fardeen spending the day at the cricket, and Bhavna's husband long passed, the women of the family had the day to themselves. Unsurprisingly, it was the ever-naughty Bhavna who suggested they visit famous Bondi Beach.

"I would like to see the sand and the ocean...and the men," the 78-year-old laughed in Hindi. "I would like to do some sightseeing in Sydney...real sightseeing!"

Dressed in their bright, colourful, traditional saris, the four Indian women strolled leisurely along Bondi Beach's walking promenade, taking in the famous strip of sand and sea while talking animatedly about a variety of subjects. Finally, in need of a rest, the four women had taken a seat on the wooden bench, where they could really get down to the serious business of admiring Australia's men.

"I can see the outline of this one's manhood," Bhavna giggled, and pointed at the tight swimsuit of a fit young man, which did indeed reveal the shape and size of his penis.

Jesminder, Sunita and Jaya all followed the older woman's finger and then dissolved into fits of laughter. They could all see exactly what Bhavna was talking about, and the sight of the outline of the man's penis instantly prompted much amusement.

"It looks very small," Sunita said, and then waggled her pinky finger in the air. "He is only half a man."

"Not even half!" Bhavna responded with a laugh. "He is nearly a woman!"

"Mother!" Jaya chided, but still giggled herself at the unfortunate man's very sorry appendage. "Grandmother!"

"But his body is quite lovely," Jesminder said in the man's defence. "He is lean and fit...he is very handsome and youthful."

"This is enough for you?" Bhavna asked. "The sorry size of his pathetic manhood does not bother you?"

"I would prefer it to be bigger, yes," Jesminder replied, "but I am certain he would bring me pleasure."

"What he lacks in the lower part of his body," Sunita said with a smile, "he may very well compensate for with his tongue."

"That would be his only avenue...that or his fingers," Bhavna said, and the four women roared with laughter.

Jesminder, Sunita, Jaya and Bhavna sat for a few more moments, enjoying the light sea breeze, and savouring the smell and taste of the sweet ocean air on their dark-skinned faces. They were far, far away from Mumbai...there was no relief from the summer heat in their home city. After enjoying the sight of a few more Australian men, the four Indian women slowly stood and then continued their stroll along the promenade.

As the women talked and laughed, Jesminder never took her deep, brown, soulful eyes off the parade of scantily clad, light-skinned Anglo-Australian men that passed her. Though it was during the week, and the area wasn't as busy as it would have been on a weekend, there were still plenty of handsome young men to admire.

Jesminder Khatri -- 58-year-old mother of three adult children -- took in the bare chests, the firm abdomens, the powerful arms, the tight buttocks, and the bulging crotches of the alluring men on the beach and the promenade. What a glorious sight they were...strong, youthful, and incredibly sensual in their masculine physicality.

Jesminder had been very, very happily married to Virat for nearly forty years, and she had always been faithful to him. He was a good man, and a strong man too...and a good lover. But despite her strong feelings of passion and commitment for Virat, Jesminder enjoyed looking at other men...and particularly Anglo-Australian men.

Anglo men had fascinated Jesminder ever since she had arrived in Australia from Mumbai with Virat and her then young daughters. Australian men were so different to the men of India in so many ways.

Their muscular bodies, their light skin, their blonde hair, their blue eyes, their relaxed manner, the way they spoke, their seeming happiness to display their bodies...Jesminder was enthralled by it all. She had even masturbated on many occasions while imagining herself naked in the strong arms of such a man.

Jesminder determinedly kept her erotic fascination with Anglo-Australian men as her own dirty, naughty, tightly held secret. She did not tell her friends that she had such impure thoughts about Australian men, and even on this warm summer's day with Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya, Jesminder played along happily without revealing the true depth of her desires for the men they were naughtily ogling.

This erotic fascination with Anglo-Australian men was a source of quiet shame for Jesminder, and to the Indian mother's horror, this illicit desire appeared to have been passed on to her youngest daughter, Sharna. While Jesminder and Virat's two oldest daughters were successful doctors married to equally successful doctors also of Indian heritage, her rebellious youngest child's romantic relationships were exclusively with Anglo-Australian men.

Sharna was a deep disappointment to Jesminder and Virat. She liked to drink, party, and wear provocative clothes, and she had pursued a career in the media, working with great success as a producer for several major radio networks. Jesminder and Virat, however, couldn't enjoy Sharna's success while she engaged in such a lurid, embarrassing occupation.

Most embarrassingly, Sharna had worked on the prurient radio show of a harlot media star called Abbie Chatfield, who talked openly and disgustingly about sexual matters, as well as her own casual promiscuity. Jesminder's friends even laughingly informed her that on one programme, Sharna and Abbie had measured the penis of a naked man in the studio for the scurrilous enjoyment of the listeners.

Several months prior to her family's visit, Jesminder and Virat had ceased all communication and contact with Sharna when their rebellious daughter was fired from her job at the radio station after she sexually harassed and humiliated a young man doing work experience in the large media corporation.

Sharna's actions were a source of incredible shame for Jesminder and Virat, and they had sadly and devastatingly ex-communicated Sharna as a consequence. All but blacklisted in the mainstream media for her behaviour, Sharna had moved from Sydney to a large rural centre to escape the negative attention. Sharna eventually found a job with a small, local newspaper. Jesminder and Virat had not seen or talked to Sharna since. She was a disgrace to them.

Despite her fractious relationship with her daughter, Jesminder secretly envied both Sharna's carefree approach to life, and also the ease with which she engaged in sexual relations with Anglo-Australian men. Though disapproving of the men Sharna brought to the family home for dinner, Jesminder would hypocritically also steal looks at them, and then frequently fantasise about them later on.

On one extraordinary occasion, Jesminder had even seen one of Sharna's sexual partners naked. The pair had been noisily having sex in Sharna's bedroom, and the young man walked out naked into the hallway to use the bathroom just as Jesminder was naughtily hovering, enjoying the heated sounds of the pair's passionate lovemaking.

Jesminder screamed with shock -- but also with delight -- at the sight of the tattooed, long-haired young man's muscular body and very large penis. It took every ounce of will power Jesminder had not to smile and appreciate the young man's impressive masculine attributes. Instead, the conservative Indian wife and mother mustered up a look of far-from-honest disgust and horror.

A few moments later, with Virat fast asleep in bed next to her, Jesminder removed her underwear and then quietly but enthusiastically masturbated while imagining running her hands all over the young man's heavily tattooed body, and then enjoying his impressively sized genitals. Jesminder had one of her most enjoyable orgasms ever on that shameful but highly erotic night.

Under the warm summer sun, Jesminder, Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya walked all the way along Bondi Beach's concrete promenade, up past the famous Bondi Icebergs swimming pools, and then towards the winding walking path which snaked its way to the smaller neighbouring swimming spot of Tamarama Beach.

One of the female party's members, however, was having a little trouble keeping up. Though incredibly spry and fit for her advanced years, 78-year-old Bhavna needed a rest, so the four Indian women paused their stroll and walked across to a large grassy park where they sat down on a wooden bench.

The four women laughed and chatted warmly as they looked down at a small rocky cove ringed by a concrete walking path. Just below them was a spread of large flat rocks, while behind them, the grassy, deserted park spread upwards to a busy road in the distance. Jesminder, Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya were alone with the warm summer sun and the calm waters below.

But after giggling and gently prodding each other for a few minutes while recalling the men they had passed on their stroll, Jesminder, Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya eventually had company. As the four women talked and amused each other, a young man moved from the walking path and onto the spread of rocks beneath them. He looked at the ocean below with his back to the women, and after a few moments, the young man turned to face them.

As they looked at him, Jesminder, Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya all fell instantaneously silent. The four women looked at the young man intently, and then turned to look at each other, all smiling mischievously. Jesminder knew they were all thinking the same thing. This young man was very, very handsome, and he provoked ripples of excitement in the four Indian women.

Jesminder stared at the young man with great enthusiasm. He was an Anglo-Australian with longish, sandy brown hair, which hung down over his forehead, just brushing past his deep, brown, soulful eyes. The young man's features were fine, his lips were full, and his teeth were perfectly straight and white. His skin was deeply tanned, and his broad shoulders made his tall frame look even more imposing.

Dressed in a tight, tattered, hole-filled t-shirt espousing an unfamiliar line of diving equipment, and a pair of tight-fitting denim shorts with black slides, the young man's impressive physique was nicely shown off. Jesminder smiled at the way the young man's large, bulging biceps stretched the sleeves of his old t-shirt, which was pulled tightly across his obviously muscled chest.

"Oooooh, he is a handsome one," said Bhavna quietly in Hindi, unsurprisingly the first one to break the silence. "He is like one you would see in a Hollywood movie."

"He's very cute," said quiet, reserved Jaya in English, before reverting to Hindi, "for an Australian man."

"Look at those muscular arms," Sunita added, "and those nice tanned legs. He is quite a sight."

"He is the most striking man we have seen today," Jesminder said firmly, and the other women instantly concurred, nodding their heads in furious agreement. "He is so handsome and tall, with the body of an athlete."

As the four Indian women gazed at the young man with bubbling lust, he dramatically swept his hair back off his face, and then looked up at the warm summer sun. Jesminder could tell even from the slight distance that his face was covered in sweat, and she could see that his tattered t-shirt was wet across his broad, powerful back, obviously soaked with perspiration. Suddenly, the young man grabbed at the bottom of his t-shirt, which prompted a murmur of excitement from his eager audience of Indian women.

"Oh, my goodness," Jesminder said somewhat breathlessly, "he is going to remove his shirt."

Just as Jesminder said these words, the young man gripped the bottom of his t-shirt and then slowly slid it up over his abdomen, revealing its smooth, hairless skin, which was tanned and deeply ridged with muscle. The young man then pulled the t-shirt up over his broad chest, which was also smooth and powerfully muscled. He finally wrenched it right up over his head, revealing his armpits, which were filled lightly with hair...the first that Jesminder had seen on his bare torso.

Gloriously bare-chested, the young man slung his sodden t-shirt over his shoulder, and then used both hands to push his wet hair back off his face, which made his huge biceps pulse and strain even more. The young man then stood for a moment with his hands behind his head, elongating his bare torso, which perfectly displayed and accentuated its musculature.

Jesminder sighed, and the other women laughed in response, before reverting to silence and then gazing at the bare-chested young man, taking in every inch of his exposed torso. He then dropped his arms to his side and clenched his fists, which caused the muscles in his arms to strain and pop. Jesminder's mouth hung slightly agape.

There was no possible way that the young man couldn't have noticed the four Indian women watching him. They were the only people around, and they were all wearing brightly coloured saris, which hardly allowed them to blend into the background. Jesminder thought she may have even seen the young man smile at her, but that might have been blind hope more than anything else.

With four sets of female Indian eyes on him, the young man slowly turned around, and then placed his hands behind his head again, this time accentuating the rippling, undulating muscle of his back and shoulders. Intriguingly, Jesminder also noticed a dark birthmark spread across the young man's shoulder blade, the first imperfection on his glorious body.

With the young man's back turned, the four Indian women all looked at each other and covered their mouths in shock and delight. Bhavna's eyes were wide with surprise, and Sunita could barely contain her excitement. Even quiet and reserved Jaya was clearly thrilled, while Jesminder smiled with the satisfaction of a woman who had been presented with nothing short of masculine perfection.

"I think this young man is putting on a show for us," Bhavna said quietly, again breaking the silence and saying what all the Indian women were thinking. "This is a performance...he knows full well that we are watching him."

"How could he not?" Sunita asked with a laugh. "We are sitting here almost like we are in a theatre...and it is a very good show indeed!"

"I do not care what he is doing, or why he is doing it," Jesminder responded with a smile, "I am just happy that he is doing it!"

"I think he is enjoying this," the ever-wise Bhavna offered. "This young man likes to show himself off to women. He is some kind of pervert. This excites him...I am sure of it."

"If that is so, perhaps he will take off his pants too?" Jaya asked, and the older women laughed at this surprising suggestion from the reserved nineteen-year-old.

"Oh, I would like that," Jesminder said quickly in Hindi. "I would like that very much."

"Perhaps he wears no underpants," Bhavna said quietly with a giggle. "That would really be a show!"

As the four Indian women went silent, all seemingly considering this excitingly arousing possibility, the sound of the young man's phone ringing split the warm summer air. Roused from his apparent posing routine, the handsome young man reached into his pocket for his phone, which made the sweat-streaked muscles of his chest, arms and stomach ripple alluringly.

"Hi, this is Matt," the handsome young man said into his phone, and stole a glance at the women. "Yeah, good, thanks...oh, right. Um...I'm not at my desk right now...oh, okay, I understand...yep, I can be there soon, that's fine. I'll get onto it when I get back to my desk."

So, this handsome young man's name was Matt, Jesminder mused with a smile. The name suited him...it was strong and masculine. Just as she thought this, Jesminder saw Matt look up at them, his face seemingly crinkled with disappointment. Matt quickly slid his phone back into his pocket, grabbed his t-shirt from his shoulder, and then hastily pulled it back on over his bare torso, again showing off his glorious muscles. Jesminder gasped with disappointment...it appeared as if Matt's sexy show was over.

"Oh, no," Sunita said sharply. "I think he is leaving. He has been interrupted...he has stopped posing for us."

"Damn!" Bhavna cursed through pursed lips. "That is not fair...he cannot tease us like that! Damn!"

"Oh, no," Jaya muttered. "He is so handsome...I wanted to see more. I wanted to see it all."

"No," Jesminder said, her voice trembling with sadness and disbelief. "No..."

Jesminder was crushed, disappointment and even indignation coursing through her plump frame, her large breasts heaving almost angrily under her bright purple sari. Matt had been teasingly dangled before her like a piece of succulent, delicious fruit, and he had now been suddenly pulled from her reach. The mix of Jesminder's billowing lust and sudden anger prompted a curious wave of irrationality to course through the conservative Indian wife and mother.

"Maybe we should finish the job ourselves," Jesminder said firmly and almost angrily, and the other women looked at her with great surprise. "He started this...but perhaps we should finish it."

"What are you saying, daughter?" Bhavna asked with a mischievous smile. "What do you suggest?"

"Maybe we should rip the clothes from his body?" Jesminder asked, gripped with excitement, lust and anger. "There are four of us...we could take the clothes from him. He teased us! He brought this on himself! It was him! He excited us!"

"Jesminder...can we really do this?" Sunita asked. "Are you serious?"

"There is nobody around here," Jesminder replied. "He is a very big, strong man...he will not struggle violently against four women...he would not risk hurting us."

"What if he reports us, or screams for help?" Sunita asked. "We could get in trouble for doing this."