Oz Beach Boy Stripped by Indians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would he say?" Jesminder responded quickly. "That he was attacked by four Indian women wearing saris? Who would believe such a thing? And it would cause him great embarrassment to even admit to it. A strong man stripped by four small women...never! He will tell nobody."

"Oh, my goodness," Sunita gasped, "yes...yes...we can do this! We will strip him down to his underwear!"

"Why should we stop at his underwear?" Jaya asked quietly, her incredibly salacious suggestion shocking the three older women. "We should strip him naked...until he has nothing. I want to see his..."

"Oh, my goodness," Jesminder said quickly with a smile. "I did not know we were such inappropriate women! We shock ourselves! We must act now...he is about to leave!"

As the four emotionally overcome Indian women continued their heated discussion, Matt gave them one last look and then began to leave, turning back in the direction of the walking path near the spread of flat rocks. He swept his hair back from his face once more, his wet t-shirt stretched tight across his back.

"We tell nobody of this," the increasingly aroused and irrational Jesminder said, and quickly stood up. "This will be our secret...tell no friends! Tell nobody! Our inappropriate actions here will remain between the four of us! Do not take them back to Mumbai with you! It will bring shame upon all of us!"

"Yes, sister," Sunita said, and stood up, as did Bhavna and Jaya, both nodding in agreement. "What we do to this man will remain in Australia! The shame of our actions will not be relayed. This will be our secret."

Then, like a brightly coloured, moving wall, the four Indian women walked in unison quickly down the slight rise toward the spread of flat rocks below them...and toward Matt.

Jesminder looked at the unsuspecting young man lustfully, her conservative rationality clouded with desire. Their saris billowing, their large breasts moving slightly beneath them, the four smiling women got closer and closer to Matt, who finally turned to look at them. An expression of confusion crossed his handsome face.

"You cannot tease us and then leave!" Jesminder said forcefully in thickly accented English as the group approached Matt. "You cannot do this to us!"

"What the fuck?" Matt muttered. "What the fuck are you doing? What are you talking about?"

Ignoring Matt's pleading questions, Jesminder, Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya swarmed around the young man, grabbing violently at his clothing. Matt pushed back at the women gently, moving them briefly away from him, but with very little force considering his height, powerful frame, and obvious strength.

"What are you doing?" Matt asked loudly. "What's happening here?"

"You were showing off for us," Jesminder said loudly in English, and grabbed hold of Matt's tattered t-shirt, pulling on the thin cotton. "You cannot just stop! We want to see your beautiful body!"

"I have to go," Matt responded, and Bhavna grabbed at the back of his denim shorts. "I have work...I need..."

"We do not care," Sunita interjected, her accent even thicker than Jesminder's, and grabbed a handful of Matt's t-shirt in her fist. "We are taking your clothes off!"

"Oh, my god," Matt muttered, still struggling with just a minimal amount of his very obvious strength.

"We will strip you, pervert!" Bhavna said in Hindi, almost hissing while pulling at Matt's shorts. "We will take your clothing!"

As Jesminder desperately tried to pull Matt's t-shirt up over his torso, the determined Indian woman realised that the old, tattered garment was dotted with small holes and rips. Jesminder abandoned her attempts to take off Matt's t-shirt, and then refocused her efforts on simply tearing it apart.

Her teeth gritted with effort and concentration, Jesminder worked her fingers into a large hole in Matt's t-shirt, and then violently pulled her hands apart, ripping the thin cotton wide open. Sunita saw what her sister was doing, and she too slid her fingers into one of the t-shirt's many holes. There was a loud ripping noise as Sunita tore another huge hole in Matt's t-shirt.

Jesminder and Sunita looked at the shredded t-shirt now hanging in large, torn segments off Matt's muscular torso, and the two women then went for the younger man again, this time ripping the torn fabric right off his body altogether, jerking him back and forth with the movement. Quickly smiling at each other, Jesminder and Sunita then threw the torn, useless fabric into a nearby knot of bushes.

"Good work, daughters," Bhavna said encouragingly in Hindi. "He is now half-naked! We must get these pants off!"

While Jesminder and Sunita had been ripping Matt's t-shirt apart, Bhavna and Jaya had been pulling on his tight denim shorts, futilely wrenching them downward, yanking aggressively with their hands in a bold effort to denude the young man. But Matt's denim shorts were too tight, and Bhavna and Jaya only succeeded in dragging them down just a little, revealing just the top of the young man's butt-crack.

With Matt's t-shirt discarded, Jesminder and Sunita took a few self-indulgent moments to run their hands all over the younger man's bare torso. Jesminder was both startled and aroused by the rigidity of Matt's body, which felt almost like marble. She rubbed at his stony, silky-smooth pectoral muscles, and ran her fingers down his deeply ridged abdomen. Jesminder couldn't believe she had her hands on this handsome young man's body. The older woman cooed and purred with unbridled lust.

Highly aroused, Jesminder was also amused by the very fact that Matt had his body waxed or lasered in a salon. There was no possible way any man's skin could be not just totally free of hair, but also so wonderfully smooth. Jesminder wondered about the manly hair beneath Matt's shorts and shivered with excitement.

"We will now help with his pants!" Sunita said loudly in Hindi, and Jesminder reluctantly removed her hands from Matt's bare torso, shifting her focus to the lower part of the younger man's body.

"You can't do this!" Matt said weakly. "We're in public...someone might walk up."

"I do not care!" Jesminder responded in English with fierce determination, and grabbed at the button of Matt's shorts. "Foolish man! You have no say here! You will be stripped!"

Matt pushed at the women with his hands, weakly attempting to get them away from the button and zipper of his shorts. In response, Jaya and Sunita grabbed at Matt's wrists, and then pulled them outward from his body. Matt struggled weakly, once again very obviously not using even a small portion of his strength.

Jesminder ripped the button of Matt's denim shorts open, and then struggled with shaking hands to get at his zipper. Matt shifted and moved, but Jesminder finally got a good grip with her fingers and then quickly slid the zipper down. At the same time, the aged but sprightly Bhavna pulled on Matt's shorts from behind, eventually wrenching them half-way down his powerful thighs.

"Yes," Bhavna said in Hindi through gritted teeth. "Yes! We have him! We have him!"

As Matt struggled with his shorts pulled across his thighs, the four Indian women crowded around him. Thinking quickly, Jaya dropped to the rock below and then pulled at Matt's rock-hard right arm, dragging him downward. Following Jaya's lead, the other women then pushed at Matt, partially tumbling down with him onto the rocks.

With Matt sprawled on the rocks, Sunita grabbed at his feet, eventually pulling at the younger man's black slides until they had been removed completely. With a furious, triumphant smile, Sunita threw Matt's shoes into the same knot of bushes where his ripped t-shirt now hung in tatters like a captured flag.

Her sari now a crumpled mess, Jesminder clumsily hauled herself up onto her knees, and then reached down to grab the bottom of Matt's shorts with both hands. With desperate force, and with her tightly clenched fists filled with denim, Jesminder wrenched Matt's shorts back toward herself until they were all the way down his legs and then tangled stupidly around his ankles.

"Oh, come on," Matt said weakly as Jaya now ran her youthful, exploratory hands all over his bare torso, and Bhavna began to feel his exposed legs, digging into their smooth skin with her fingers.

Just as Bhavna grabbed at Matt's penis through his black, skin-tight Calvin Klein fitted boxer shorts, Jesminder pulled the younger man's denim shorts right off over his feet, and then casually flung them back over her shoulder. Matt's stolen denim shorts sailed end over end through the warm summer air, and finally landed on the branches of a small shrub. The four Indian women smiled at each other in victory, ecstatic that they'd now removed all of Matt's outer clothing.

With Matt now stripped down to just his underwear, Jesminder, Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya became even more excited and amorous. Kneeling or sitting around the hilariously prone Matt on the rocks, the four Indian women gazed down at his near-nude body in disbelief, surprised at their own highly inappropriate actions.

Jesminder, Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya -- four traditional, conservative Indian women -- had torn the clothing off a handsome young Australian man in public...it was not the behaviour of women such as them...but they had done it.

Sexually excited by both Matt's exposed body and their own boldness, Jesminder, Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya bent down and proceeded to run their hands all over Matt's smooth, deeply tanned flesh. The four women leaned down into Matt, pushing their big, spongy breasts into Matt's firm, muscular frame. The giggling and cooing of the four Indian women sounded even louder in the warm, quiet summer air.

After circling and swirling all over Matt's smooth, marbled body, the four sets of dark-skinned hands eventually found their way to Matt's underwear, sliding up from his lightly stirring legs and down from his taut, flexed, bare torso.

The ever-naughty Bhavna had already grabbed sneakily at Matt's crotch a few times, and now she was far less circumspect in her movements. The old woman's bony, dark-skinned fingers dug and pulled at the bulge in Matt's underwear, wrenching hopefully to get a hold of his penis. The other women laughed at Bhavna's audacity.

Their minds seemingly working in unison, Jesminder, Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya took hold of Matt's underpants, all grabbing the tight fabric with both hands. With big, shaking breasts and increasingly wild laughter, the four Indian women then gleefully began to pull Matt's underpants down over his hips.

"No," Matt pleaded, and tried to grab his underwear, but the four women were well and truly in his way, blocking his hands with their pneumatic bodies. "Don't do this..."

"Oh, we are doing this," Jesminder said firmly in thickly accented English. "You are about to lose your pants...you are about to be naked before us."

"I want to see it!" Jaya said in Hindi with obvious excitement. "I want to see it!"

"Rip them off!" Bhavna commanded in Hindi. "Pull them down! Strip him of everything!"

With that, Jesminder, Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya all wrenched downward with the lightly struggling Matt's underpants bunched in their fists. The black Calvin Klein fitted boxers were dragged quickly down Matt's smooth, muscular thighs, across his knotted calves, and then right off over his bare feet. After the underpants were hauled off and then tossed into the nearby bushes, the four Indian women all looked down at the now completely naked Matt.

Jesminder smiled with wicked satisfaction. Fully nude like a prize bull on display, Matt was sprawled out on the rocks, his legs open wide, and a look of pure confusion on his handsome face. The young man still obviously couldn't quite believe the humiliating fate that had befallen him. Though he looked incredibly sexy, Matt also looked vaguely ridiculous with his clothing stolen and his nude body fully revealed.

Already familiar with his heavily muscled torso and legs, Jesminder's gaze dropped instantly to Matt's now sensually exposed crotch. The Indian woman gasped immediately at the enormity of Matt's penis, which was at least twice the size of her husband's member.

Jesminder was always satisfied by Virat, and she could barely believe what she was seeing. Matt's penis was long and thick, hanging almost to his knees and ended with a lengthy foreskin. His testicles were proportionately large, and hung pendulously low between his legs.

Jesminder also gazed with aroused fascination at Matt's pubic hair. There was only a small patch of hair above his penis, and it was perfectly groomed, as if each individual curly strand had been tended to. Jesminder smiled to herself as she focused her gaze on Matt's outsized genitals. The older Indian woman was astounded by Matt's masculine beauty; he appeared as if he had literally walked out of one of Jesminder's illicit sexual fantasies. The older Indian woman desperately wanted to ravish this gorgeous young man.

"He is huge," Bhavna said approvingly in Hindi, nodding her head. "His penis is like that of a pack mule we utilised to transport rice and food many years ago. He is half man and half mule!"

"He is beautiful," Jaya said shyly in Hindi. "He is so muscular. His is a large penis? Bigger than most men?"

"Yes, daughter," Sunita replied with a smile in Hindi, "this Australian man's penis is very, very large...without question, the largest I have ever seen."

"Big," Bhavna said humiliatingly in her very thickly accented English, and then pointed at Matt's lolling penis. "Big! Big!"

"Oh, my god," Matt muttered. "Oh, my god..."

With that, Jesminder, Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya literally hurled themselves at Matt, practically fighting to get access to at least part of his naked body. Once again, the young Australian man did not put up much of a fight.

Jaya passionately kissed Matt's face while she rubbed his chest; Bhavna kissed his bulging arms, and ran her hands over his deeply corrugated abdomen; and Jesminder and Sunita fought over Matt's penis, excitedly pushing each other's hands away.

Jesminder was finally victorious over her younger sister, gaining a firm grip on Matt's penis with her right hand, which she instantly pumped into a tight fist. Sunita had to make do with the dangling consolation prize of Matt's testicles, which she gently fondled and rolled around in her hand. Tended to by four highly aroused women, Matt moaned and groaned, not even remotely struggling.

"You like this?" Jesminder asked quietly in English, and squeezed Matt's penis. "You do not protest? You surrender to us?"

"Yes...I surrender," Matt replied quietly. "I'm yours...do whatever you want to me. I love it!"

"I knew it," Jesminder said with a sneer. "Pervert!"

With a broad smile playing across her lips, Jesminder peeled Matt's foreskin back down his shaft, revealing the large, purple head of his penis. The older woman worked her fist up and down, and felt Matt's penis begin to almost instantly harden in her hand.

The Indian woman continued to pump, her fingers dark around Matt's much lighter-coloured member as they moved up and down. Jesminder fondled Matt's penis until it was fully, enormously erect, with thick veins pulsating along the surface of its long shaft. The four women gasped in unison at the sight of Matt's now even bigger penis.

As Jesminder jerked her hand up and down the length of Matt's penis, she was shocked to see Sunita pulling open her sari in front. She worked furiously at the brightly coloured fabric until it hung open, revealing her large white bra underneath. Sunita then dug into her bra and pulled her big, full, dark-skinned breasts from out of confinement, letting them hang out over her bra with a startling lack of inhibition.

"Mother?" Jaya said with obvious confusion when she saw Sunita's exposed womanly orbs. "Your breasts!"

"Forget what you see here, daughter!" Sunita said, and then bent down until her big, brown breasts slushed happily all over Matt's face. "Do not tell your father! Forget what you see!"

Still sliding her fist up and down Matt's erect penis, Jesminder watched in surprise as her younger sister moved her breasts around Matt's face, the dark, heavy flesh completely covering the younger man's eyes. Sunita then pulled back a little, and swayed her breasts from side to side, brushing her big, dark nipples against Matt's lips.

"Suck them!" Sunita said in English, her black hair falling messily around her plump, pretty face. "Lick them!"

Matt licked and sucked obediently at Sunita's nipples, flicking his tongue back and forth around them and then taking the older woman's entire right areola into his mouth. Sunita closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure while Jaya watched her mother with stunned surprise. The nineteen-year-old refocused her gaze on Matt's erection.

Jesminder couldn't believe what she was seeing...it was as if the four Indian women were in some kind of fever dream, divorced from the reality of their conservative lives, and sent nearly insane by Matt's nudity and masculine essence. It was as if they were under some kind of mesmeric spell. Jesminder felt as if they may actually devour Matt whole in an act of pure, unbridled lust.

"Can I touch it?" Jaya asked in Hindi, breaking her aunt's sensual reverie. "I have never touched a man's penis...can I touch it?"

"Yes, niece," Jesminder replied, and released Matt's erect penis from her tight grip. "Again, this secret remains between us."

Without hesitation, Jaya wrapped her dark-skinned fingers around Matt's penis. The nineteen-year-old fondled its big, purple head, and then lightly fingered its frenulum. Jaya ran her fingers up and down its length, and smiled, really taking in the feel of Matt's erect penis, a truly illicit pleasure for an Indian girl of her age and conservative upbringing.

"So hard," Jaya muttered in Hindi. "So hard...so very hard."

"Move away, grandchild," Bhavna said, and gently moved Jaya aside. "I must have him now...this Australian man and what we have done to him stirs things inside me."

As Jesminder and Jaya watched, and Sunita continued to offer her big, bare breasts to Matt's enthusiastic tongue and lips, 78-year-old Bhavna lowered her wrinkled face down into Matt's crotch. The three younger women gasped in shock as the older woman took Matt's erect member into her mouth, sliding her thin lips up and down its length. Matt moaned loudly at the old woman's expert attentions.

"Oh, my god," Matt muttered from beneath Sunita's large, swinging breasts. "Who?"

Matt raised his head slightly, and his eyes widened in shock when he saw that it was 78-year-old Bhavna who had taken his penis into her welcoming mouth. After a few moments, the look of surprise on Matt's handsome face melted into a smile, and he tilted his head back, licking and sucking again on Sunita's big, sensually swinging breasts and their hardened nipples and areolae.

Jesminder was truly stunned...how many young men would smile at receiving oral sex from an old woman approaching eighty years of age? Most young men would recoil in horror, would they not? Jesminder was now convinced of Bhavna's suggestion that Matt was indeed some kind of sexual pervert.

After taking a few more long, deep strokes on Matt's penis, Bhavna drew her head back and then smiled at the other women naughtily. The older woman wiped the back of her hand across her lips, and then patted down her dishevelled hair with her hands. Bhavna smiled again, obviously pleased and satisfied.

"It has been a long time since I have had a man in my mouth," Bhavna said gleefully in Hindi. "You should all partake of this young man. Enjoy his manly attributes. Treat him like the toy that he is now. Play with him!"

With a surprising lack of hesitation, Jaya positioned herself between Matt's legs, and then bent down to take his penis into her mouth. The inexperienced nineteen-year-old was enthusiastic but uncertain in her actions, sucking the head of Matt's penis as if it were some kind of erotic lollipop, licking around its base while giggling loudly, obviously shocked and amused by what she was doing.