Oz Beach Boy Stripped by Indians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesminder felt a bolt of jealousy shudder through her curvy body when she noticed Matt's penis become even harder and firmer when he looked down and saw the young, pretty Jaya performing fellatio on him. Even though she was far from proficient, Jaya's mere youth was enough to get Matt even more aroused. In retaliation, Jesminder reached out and tweaked and pulled at Matt's nipples, prompting a flicker of pain in the younger man.

As Jesminder played aggressively with Matt's nipples, Sunita watched her daughter sucking Matt's penis with a look of stunned confusion on her attractive face. With a slight smile, Sunita drew her large breasts up from the Australian man's hungry mouth. With her big, dark womanly orbs swinging and swaying, Sunita moved on her knees until she was positioned beside her daughter.

"Like this, daughter," Sunita said quietly, and gently moved the wet-mouthed Jaya away from Matt's penis.

With her big breasts still fully exposed, Sunita bent down. After brushing and rubbing her breasts against Matt's erect penis for a few moments, which caused it to harden even more, Sunita dropped her head into the younger man's crotch. The older woman took Matt's penis hungrily into her mouth and moaned loudly.

As Jesminder, Bhavna and Jaya watched, Sunita bobbed her head up and down at pace, her lips sliding up and down Matt's penis, and her breasts flopping and sliding around like two bowls of jelly. Sunita worked Matt's member like the sexually experienced woman she was. Sunita had performed fellatio on her husband Fardeen many, many times, and she had truly perfected her technique.

"Jesminder, you must enjoy him before he climaxes," Bhavna said wisely in Hindi like the fair, caring mother she was. "Take him in your mouth, daughter."

Though they had battled many times over the years, Jesminder and Sunita were truly loving sisters, and there was much respect and a sense of fairness between the two, particularly from the younger to the older sibling. Sunita generously drew her lips off Matt's member, and left him for her older sister to enjoy.

Jesminder smiled broadly, her sexual excitement overriding the strong currents of guilt and shame that coursed through her body. Virat would never know, and after this indiscretion, Jesminder would never stray from her husband again...she knew this, but the 58-year-old wife and mother again felt as if she was in some kind of sexual trance.

Brushing strands of black hair back from her round, pretty face, Jesminder dropped her head into Matt's crotch, and wrapped her lips around the head of his penis, with just a whisper of hesitation. Jesminder revelled in Matt's taste and smell as she took the younger man's penis right into her mouth. The older Indian woman then bobbed her head up and down, her black ponytail swaying back and forth with the movement.

Jesminder felt Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya watching her intently, and she also felt Matt bucking his hips gently beneath her. The other women rubbed the Australian man's chest, stomach and legs, luxuriating both in his body and his utter surrender to them. The Indian women were not used to such a subservient man, and Jesminder knew they were all excited by it as she continued to enthusiastically fellate the moaning and groaning Matt.

"I'm gonna come," Matt said breathlessly. "I'm coming..."

As the action of Matt's hips became more and more jerky and erratic, Jesminder took a few more long, slow strokes on his penis with her mouth, pushing him closer and closer to orgasm. When Jesminder felt Matt shudder and shiver, she knew the younger man was about to climax, the indications just as obvious in Matt as they always were in Virat. Jesminder smiled...men were easy to read regardless of their cultural backgrounds.

Jesminder drew her head back from Matt's crotch, releasing his throbbing, bobbing penis into the warm summer air. Matt's member twitched hilariously for a few seconds, and then erupted, ropes of semen flying into the air. Jesminder, Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya watched with fascination as Matt's manly emission surged upwards and then spiralled back down, eventually landing with a splat on the young man's corrugated abdomen.

To the delighted gasps of the four Indian women, Matt bucked his hips excitedly and ejaculated again and again, more semen spurting from him and landing all over his bare torso until his body was a sticky, embarrassing mess of his own pearly fluid.

Just as Jesminder thought he was done, Matt emitted one long, final bolt of semen, which this time squirted forward from his bobbing penis and landed right on the older woman's hip, leaving a milky smear on her bright purple sari. Jesminder gasped with mild horror, and the other women laughed.

"You are marked," Bhavna said knowingly with a smile in Hindi. "This young Australian man leaves his mark on you...you are lucky it is not permanent...or is it?"

Jesminder hauled herself up off the rocks, suddenly overcome with guilt and shame now that Matt had climaxed. Jesminder took one last look at Matt's prone body, pearly semen smeared across his sensually bulging muscles and silky-smooth skin, his now flaccid but still incredibly impressive penis hanging limply between his powerful legs. Matt was a man like no other, but Jesminder had to leave him in the past...a guilty, shameful secret never to be spoken of again.

With a frown, Jesminder turned and walked away quickly. After a few moments, she was joined silently by Sunita, Bhavna and Jaya, the four women united in shock, disbelief and shame. Jesminder felt Sunita's hand on her shoulder, and the two sisters looked at each other, eventually smiling with a sense of mischievous relief.

As Jesminder wiped at the smear of semen on her sari with the back of her right hand, she heard Matt's voice sailing toward her on the warm summer air. Using every ounce of will power she had, Jesminder Khatri did not turn around, but instead kept walking, her body shivering with emotion.

"Come back," Jesminder heard Matt whimper. "Don't leave me like this...I'll go down on all of you...please."

Despite Matt's enticing pleas, Jesminder Khatri knew it was over...the naked Australian man would remain a sordid, salacious memory for the four Indian women...and a truly beautiful one.

Thanks for reading! To read about Matt's previous meetings with Jesminder's very naughty daughter Sharna, check out my previous stories: "Oz Beach Boy Shows Abbie Chatfield" and "Oz Beach Boy Bossed By Indian Lady".