Oz Beach Boy Strips for Schoolgirls

Story Info
Oz Beach Boy puts on a show for two schoolgirls.
6.3k words
4.56
27.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: Though there are schoolgirl characters in this story, it is clearly demonstrated within the text that they are both eighteen-years-old. There is no actual male/female sexual activity in this story. Parts of this story actually happened.

It was a scorching hot summer's day in Sydney, Australia. I was at a small bay located around the corner from one of the city's many popular beaches.

The bay was small and picturesque, with a tiny strip of sand, and high cliff walls and walkways on either side.

A mixture of natural boulders and rock platforms stretched out toward a headland on the southern side and the walkway to a neighbouring beach on the northern side. A path ran past the bay which was very popular with locals and tourists.

The bay itself was frequented by sunbathers, swimmers and divers. But if you followed the rocks further along on either side, which became increasingly difficult to access as they went along, there were many nice secluded spots.

In fact, the bay was an unofficial nude area in the 1970s and 1980s, but the growing popularity of this part of Sydney had changed all that.

Now it was jam-packed with young hipsters and tourists. Due to the bay's many secluded spots, however, you would still see the occasional person enjoying the sun sans swimsuit or taking a dip au naturale further down the rocks toward the headland, far away from the crowds.

I was sometimes one of these dare-to-bare bay-goers myself. I was in extremely good shape from the preparatory jogging, swimming, shadow boxing and intense gym sessions that I'd done through the cooler winter months.

My rig was well and truly summer-ready. I was keen to show it off too. I was 6"2 tall, lean, tanned and very muscular.

My abs were like chiselled granite, my hair-free torso was cut down in an impressive V-shape, my legs were rock-hard, and my biceps bulged through my shirt sleeves.

My biceps, however, weren't the only thing that bulged. I was thankfully blessed with a very large, extremely thick, uncircumcised cock that made me quite the sight in my skimpy Speedo swimsuit.

I looked good, and I knew it. I worked hard for it, and I absolutely loved it when women checked me out at the beach.

It was a massive turn-on. I have no hesitation in admitting to being a major narcissist and an exhibitionist too...though a good natured one at least.

I have always liked getting my clothing off for women, an urge which was triggered by a gear-shifting sexual experience in my teenage years.

My interest in showing off my body, however, had really increased in the last few months.

A mind-blowing erotic outdoor encounter with four Russian women the previous winter had really flipped my exhibitionist switch in a big way. I loved to think about being completely nude while women ogled me.

But I was never one for running around the streets in an overcoat flashing at any woman that walked past. If I ever saw signs of interest and the timing was right, however, I'd put on a very good show, but only for groups of two women or more.

I rarely got raunchy in front of women on their own, unless it was a sly little show on a public beach where they wouldn't feel threatened or intimidated.

I didn't want to frighten anyone or get myself in trouble with the police. As exhibitionists go, I liked to consider myself a decidedly polite one.

If I'd catch a group of women enjoying my physique at the beach, I'd flex my abs and biceps for them, and bend over to give them a glimpse of my toned and muscled butt.

I wanted as much female attention as possible, so I'd punished myself in the gym through winter with intensive work-outs and weight lifting. As a result, my body was shredded, jacked, and near-perfect.

At this small, partially secluded bay, I'd had a lot of fun over the past couple of months since moving to the area.

As the bay wasn't patrolled by lifeguards, and there were many hidden spots, I often pushed the boundaries a little.

If I spotted a group of women on the rocks away from the crowds, I'd park my gear near them, and wait to see if they showed any interest.

If they looked openly at me -- if they copped a perve, as we say in Australia -- pointed at me, or took photos (which happened a lot more than you might think), it was pretty much game on.

I'd quickly developed a bunch of cheeky moves in my show-it-off trick bag over the past few months.

I "accidentally" let my towel drop while changing into my Speedos from my underwear underneath it to generously provide a good look at my butt.

I'd swim and then remove my Speedos while towelling off, giving my audience a look at most of my near-perfect body while teasingly keeping my package hidden behind the towel.

I often went a bit further and "accidentally" let my uncoiled viper slip out of the side of my Speedos while sunning myself on the rocks.

And occasionally, if the women were clearly into it and there seemed to be no chance of causing offence or prompting a call to the cops, I would go all the way and just take everything off.

As the often sexy young women stole glances -- but usually just openly stared -- I strutted around nude, slathered sunscreen all over myself (with liberal attention paid to my schlong, of course), or stretched out my rippling muscles enticingly.

Alternatively, I just casually lounged on the rocks with my massive dick hanging out for them to clearly see and enjoy.

This little bay had given me quite a few tawdry thrills, and had also provided much enjoyment for the women of Sydney who were there at the right time.

I had also cheekily entertained a few sunbathing international tourists too, who took particular delight in seeing a strapping young Aussie bloke without the benefit of his Speedos.

Apart from the odd cat-call, whistle, sleazy comment ("Nice cock, mate," I'd heard a couple of times) or request for a sneaky photo, my nude cavorting never resulted in any real sexual payoff.

Women liked to look, but they didn't often take things further. This day, however, turned out to be very, very interesting...and very enjoyable.

I walked past the crowds on the rock platforms closest to the sand, and kept pushing optimistically toward the headland, hoping to find some women around.

I crossed a water-covered gap in the rocks, which stopped most sunbathers from continuing because you could get wet if you didn't know what you were doing. This was where the crowds stopped and the fun would often begin.

I kept going, and eventually hopped over some tall rocks, which provided a natural visual barrier from the larger crowds closer to the beach. My heart jumped as I looked down. There on the other side were two very attractive young girls.

They wore the uniforms of one of the local high schools, namely a white button-up blouse and a green skirt, which they sported as more of a mini-sized effort.

Both showed a lot of leg, and their delicate feet were bare, their black school shoes and white socks sitting with their backpacks nearby.

I presumed that the hot weather had inspired the girls to leave school early to enjoy the beach instead.

Thankfully, they looked to be eighteen or so, and not younger, which would have instantly put the brakes on my thrill-seeking.

One girl was tall, lean and deeply tanned, with long coltish legs and straight, sandy brown hair that swayed way past her shoulders. She had classically gorgeous features, and was a real stunner. An average-sized bust was hidden under her crinkled blouse, which was unbuttoned to just above her cleavage.

While this was clearly the supreme beauty of the two, her friend was certainly cute too. A little heavier, with much bigger breasts, she had long, wavy red hair, pale skin and thick-rimmed black glasses, which gave her a pleasingly thoughtful look.

This girl's blouse, however, was also unbuttoned to just above her way more considerable cleavage, which sexily cut against her more homely appearance.

The girls looked directly at me as I climbed over the rocks, and then moved past them, about five metres away.

I gave them a polite smile, which they happily returned. I kept moving, and they kept looking, before they both giggled naughtily.

I wore a tight t-shirt and fitted denim shorts, which showed off my body nicely. The girls looked me up and down a few times, and I was pretty sure that they liked what they saw.

I dropped my bag and towel on some rocks just far enough away from them not to be invasive or unsettling, but close enough so they could get a very good look at me if they wanted to cop a perve.

I spread out my towel on a nice, flat rock. The girls looked over at me intently, and watched my every move.

They talked to each other the whole time while they looked at me, but I disappointingly couldn't hear what they said.

I loved hearing women talk about my body, and I would have given anything to have known what they were saying.

The girls laughed and giggled frequently, pushed each other gently, covered their sultry mouths, and pointed at me too.

The redhead also threw her legs around excitedly a lot, and I stole a few happy glances at her milky upper thighs and the beginnings of her underwear. These naughty local lasses were clearly checking me out.

My narcissistic exhibitionist predilections started to erotically flare up, as did my mammoth manhood. I felt my Speedos stretching a little.

I decided to put on a little show for these two comely schoolgirls.

Slowly, teasingly, I peeled off my t-shirt, and revealed my surging musculature bit by stone-hard bit. I drew it out in what I imagined to be a torturously erotic experience for my audience of two.

They looked at me with big smiles spreading across their youthful faces, and the girl with the sandy hair nodded ever so slightly.

I dropped my wadded up t-shirt on top of my bag, and then unbuttoned my shorts. I left them like that for a bit while I dug around in my bag for my sunscreen, and they dropped a little lower on my hips. The girls watched intently.

I unzipped the shorts, and then let them fall down around my ankles. I stepped out of them, picked them up and placed them on my bag.

I was clad in only my black Speedo swimsuit, which fit snugly around my muscled butt and pulled tight and hard over my bulging, gently throbbing cock and big, heavy balls.

The girls looked at me open mouthed, and the redhead took hold of her friend's arm in shocked delight. Again, the taller girl nodded gently, as if silently urging me on.

"Yes," I imagined her saying. "Keep going. I want to see you completely, utterly naked without a single stitch of clothing to protect your modesty. Get those Speedos off, you hulking, muscled brute of a man. I want to see what you've got dangling between your powerful legs."

I flexed my muscles, and rubbed my hands over my chest and abdomen, looking solemnly at my outstretched arms. I slowly undid the drawstring of my Speedos, and the look on the blushing faces of the girls was priceless.

They looked stunned, incredulous, amused and profoundly excited. They laughed, and tried to contain themselves. They looked like they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

But I wanted to drag this out for as long as possible. I slowly turned around with my back to the girls. I flexed my back and shoulder muscles, and I heard the laughter get louder.

Then the girls' talking grew louder and more urgent too. With my back turned, they must've thought for some reason that I couldn't hear them. They were wrong.

"Oh my god," one of them muttered. "Look at him."

"What a fuckin' hunk," said the other. "Check out his fuckin' muscles. What a body!"

I was slightly shocked by their bad language, but it was hardly a turn-off. It was time to get naked. I slid my Speedos slowly, oh so slowly, over my butt.

I inched them down at an obscenely glacial pace. I was a primping peacock of the first order, but at least I admitted it to myself. I loved every minute of it.

"Oh, fuck," one said. "He's takin' 'em off! He's takin' off his fuckin' cossies! He's gonna go nude! Full nude! Balls out!"

I slid my Speedos all the way down over my rock-hard butt. My dick slung up and down as the waistband pulled down over it. I let my swimsuit drop alluringly to my ankles.

Still with my back to the girls, I slowly bent over to give them a good look at my butt. This elicited a loud gasp and then laughter.

I picked my Speedos up off the ground and dropped them with my other clothes. My now unrestrained cock continued to stiffen slowly.

My complete nudity had succeeded in getting me aroused, and so had the girls talking about me.

"Look at that bum," said the other girl. "Oh my god, it's so hard and muscly. He's hot...he's so hot. I wanna go and grab it. I wanna grab his bum. I want to spread his bum cheeks apart and have a look. Do you think he'd mind?"

"I just want him to fuckin' turn around," said her friend. "I wanna see his cock! Come on, mate! Hang that meat. Drop that sausage. And by the way, bitch, there's no way that you'd go and grab that guy's arse! Let alone spread his arse cheeks! You're fuckin' mental."

They both laughed, and I laughed internally at the sexual excitement of the two girls, and the aggressive language that they used when talking about my body.

One wanted to spread my butt cheeks? The other was desperate to see my sausage? I was shocked and turned on by the level at which I was being objectified.

I decided, however, to keep it going. With my back still towards them, I walked slowly toward the water. I made sure not to reveal my penis directly to them.

They might have been able to see my long, thick dick and ball bag dangling between my legs from behind, but that just contributed to the tease. I wanted to keep their excitement -- and mine -- building.

"Oh fuck," said the foul mouthed one. "He's going for a swim. Shit! We'll see it when he gets out of the water but. We're not going anywhere. I'm not leaving until I see some tube-steak."

"I can't believe he's fully nude," said the more reserved girl. "He's got nothing on. Nothing! Not a thing! Right in front of us! Just walking around naked. Not a stitch! And he's letting us look at him! He's not embarrassed at all."

I loved hearing their hilariously coarse patter, but I couldn't just stand there listening without looking stupid.

I walked to the water. I paused at the edge, flexed my muscles tightly, and then dove into the water with a big splash. It was cool and invigorating.

I swam around a little, the feeling undeniably erotic as the water moved around my naked body. I gave my dick a few sly tugs under the surface to counteract the coolness of the water. When I felt that it was half-erect, I swam back toward the rocks.

I gave my cock another couple of tugs and then slowly emerged from the water. When it bubbled around my waist, I dramatically paused.

I put on quite the show. I ran my fingers theatrically through my wet, long-ish brown hair, and slicked it back from my face.

I left my arms raised for a moment, flexing my biceps. Then I walked out of the ocean slowly. As the water cleared my groin, the girls almost screamed, as if they'd seen a shark or, more accurately, a sea serpent.

I stood at the water's edge, full-frontal. I ran my fingers through my hair again, and looked down at my naked body. It was glistening in the sun.

My large, half-engorged penis dangled between my muscled thighs, the small patch of trimmed pubic hair above it soaked with salt water.

The girls stared at me in surprise and awe. They talked to each other, but they never took their eyes off me. They pointed at me too, but I was now too far away to hear them.

They pushed each other and laughed. And then the phones came out. They didn't even bother to hide the fact that they were taking photos of me in the nude.

They laughed and looked back continually from my dripping wet, utterly exposed body to their phones, checking the images that they'd captured.

The girls laughed wildly and showed each other their phones. The redhead's legs opened and closed excitedly, offering more glimpses of her creamy inner thighs. I slowly got harder.

With my dick slapping against my thighs, I walked over to my towel. I picked it up, and roughly dried off my face, body and legs. Then I dropped it to the ground, and stood fully nude again.

The girls talked to each other animatedly, pushed each other gently, and stood up. Disappointed, I thought that they'd had their fill of male objectification for the day, and were going to leave.

With much surprise and a little concern, I realised that it was the opposite. They laughed, and walked toward me. I was concerned that they might complain about my nudity, or threaten to ring the police.

After all, the bay wasn't officially designated as a place where you could go naked. And they were just schoolgirls. They sidled up to me, both smiling.

"G'day," said the taller girl with the long, brown hair, who was even more beautiful up close. "How's it going? How's the water?"

"Oh, it's great," I replied. "It's not too cold. Really nice. You should go in."

"No cossies," she said. "Bummer. Not that it's stopping you though! Swimming with nothing on! Willy out and everything! We don't have beach gear. We just took off from school. Too hot!"

"Yeah, too fuckin' hot," said the redhead.

I was surprised that it was the redhead who had the foul mouth. She looked like the more demure of the two.

She looked me up and down fearlessly, and then flicked her finger up and down, like she was tracing the length of my body. She smiled. She stared at my half-pumped manhood.

"Do you always do that, mate?" she asked with a sly lilt to her voice.

"Do what?" I replied.

"Go nude," she laughed. "Get your cock out like that?"

"I swim here naked all the time," I replied. "No one usually cares. Other people do it. I didn't think you'd mind. Sorry if you're offended. I can cover up, or leave if you'd prefer. I don't want to upset anyone."

"No way," the redhead laughed. "We love it. Don't cover up, please! We've been perving at you the whole time, mate. When you rocked up, Mia was like, 'That guy's hot. I hope he strips it all off. I wanna see him in the nuddy.' You made her wish come true! She's got a snail trail in her knickers now! We've never seen a naked man up close, have we, Mia?"

"Thanks, Iris!" she laughed. "Did you have to say all of that? No, we haven't seen a nude man up close. Guys our age don't really like to walk around in the nude. They don't do stuff like that. I've done stuff with guys, you know, fooled around with them, but we don't see their willies flopping about in broad daylight!"

"Yeah, they just finger us and feel up our tits, and maybe we play with them inside their pants, but it's never a nudey-rudey Magic Mike show like this," the red-headed Iris giggled and pointed right at my penis. "You're so fuckin' hot, mate. You're like a male stripper or something. You look amazing...all those muscles...that arse...and your rooster is fuckin' huge! It's a monster cock!"

"Thank you, that's very flattering...but I thought you hadn't seen a naked man before though," I laughed. "How do you know about monster cocks?"

"Uh, the internet," Iris replied, looking at me like I was stupid. "Check the search history on my phone, bro: big dicks, big balls, low hangers, naked men, men with no pants, hot guys, nude bodybuilders, men wanking, men coming, big black cocks, male butts...it's all there! I've seen a lot of cocks, just not in the flesh right in front of me."

"Settle down, Iris" Mia giggled. "You'll embarrass him. What's your name, mate?"

"That's okay," I smiled. "You girls are a lot of fun. I'm Matt."

"Hey Matt," Mia smiled. "You knew we were checking you out, yeah? You didn't mind? You were okay with us having a perve?"

12