All Comments on 'Oz Beach Boy Strips for Schoolgirls'

by MyBareTorso

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dwr0242dwr0242almost 3 years ago

Good story. Would have been better without the blatant massive narcissism tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gordons Bay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Encouraged to masturbate by two hot schoolgirls? Dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh God, another awesome story! Great stuff!!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. The lead up where the author explains how much he likes to exhibit himself helps to set the scene. While I never had the muscular body, I can very much relate to the author's experience of being nude at a beach in front of women who were clothed. My greatest thrill was to get an erection that they could see. My experiences occurred for the most part at a clothing optional beach. The few girls who went there were usually in groups of two or three and most kept their swimsuits on. Sometimes they would let me sit and sunbathe next to them. One time when I was lying on my back nude next to two girls whom I had just met, I got this big erection. I just stayed on my back and let them see. I heard one of the girls whispering to the other that I had an erection. The one girl looked so shocked at how big I was. I never masturbated in front of any girls. I did think about fucking them though. They looked so nice with their shapely legs.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words, exhibitionistguy! I think we're on the same page! Loved your description of your clothes optional beach experience. I would LOVE to be in a situation like that. Thanks again.🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyBareTorso@MyBareTorso
Based in Sydney, Australia, I am a male who loves lounging on the beach and getting naked for groups of women whenever I can. Though I write across categories, ALL of my stories are CFNM-driven and feature my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character Matt, a handsome, heavily muscled...