Oz Beach Boy Strips for Schoolgirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I knew," I replied. "I could hear you laughing. I saw you taking photos. I don't mind at all. It turns me on actually...you perving on me in the nude gets me hot."

"Wow," Mia said. "That's amazing. I can't believe that I'm just standing here talking to a guy in the nude with his dicky-bird out. I wish more guys were like you! It's like you were putting on a show for us. All that stretching and posing! So hot! Were you going to do anything else?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Mia paused, smiled, and looked mischievously at Iris. "Um, we were kind of hoping that you might play with yourself for us too, to be honest."

"Really?" I said in surprise. I also absent-mindedly started stroking myself gently. "You want me to play with myself? Out here in the open? In front of you? How old are you girls? I don't want to get myself in trouble."

"We're both eighteen...we're at high school in Year 12," Mia sighed. "We've got our driver's licenses on our phones. We'll show you. Geez, you're such a goody-goody, Matt! Will you play with yourself then? Once you know that we're eighteen? I really want to see you with a stiffy."

"We could go behind those rocks," Iris said helpfully, and pointed at a cluster of rocks about ten metres away. "Nobody can see you jackin' it back there. I want to see you blow all over the rocks. I want cum everywhere."

I was in shock. These girls were saucy little minxes, and they were really up for it. I was turned on beyond belief. I decided to see if I could get them to come to the party too.

"Okay, okay," I laughed. "I'll do a wank show for you behind the rocks. But I'll need a little help to get me there. Will you girls get naked too? So I can look at you while I have a tug? It's not really fair that I'm here birthday-bare and you're both fully dressed. I won't touch you though, unless you want me to."

Mia and Iris looked at each other and giggled.

"No way," Mia said flatly. "I'm not peeling. You're not seeing my lady stuff! And you stripped off first, Matt! Voluntarily!"

"Yeah, yeah, that's true," I admitted. "Okay, you won't strip naked, but can you do anything to help me out? Flash your boobs? Show me your bums?"

"Alright, alright, I'll go down to my bra and undies," Iris said quickly. "But that's it. No tits, no arse, and definitely no vadge."

"Iris," Mia howled. "Really? Are you serious?"

"If that's what it takes to get this hunk wanking himself off, I'll fuckin' do it, but you owe me, bitch," Iris laughed. "You want to see him play with himself just as much as me. What do you say, Matt? Will that get you pumping it? Me in my bra and undies? That'd be enough to get you hot, right?""

"Okay, deal," I replied. "Let's go over there behind the rocks. I'll just grab my Speedos. And you guys get your phones to show me your proof of age."

I grabbed my wet Speedos, the girls got their phones and school bags, and we met up behind the rocks. Mia and Iris gleefully held up their digital learner's driver's licenses on their phones. I felt like a cop checking IDs, except that I wasn't wearing a uniform, or anything at all, for that matter.

Thankfully, the girls were both eighteen-years-old, which made everything legal and above board. All through this exchange, the girls drank in the sight of my nude body.

My cock slapped about like a salami on a string, and my butt cheeks clenched and unclenched as I moved around. Mia and Iris constantly smiled at each other. I laid my Speedos out on a rock nearby.

"Fuck, Matt, you're really attached to those Speedos," Iris laughed.

"Yeah, they're my only pair," I replied. "I don't want to lose them. I go to the beach a lot, and I really need to buy a new pair. My other pair got stolen."

"Oh, from your bag? Or off your clothesline? Has someone been stealing your panties, Matt?" Mia asked cheekily.

"No," I replied. "They were stolen from off my body, actually."

"What?" Mia and Iris yelped simultaneously.

"Someone pantsed you and flogged your cossies?" Iris asked incredulously. She was also obviously excited by the idea of someone stealing my pants. "On the beach? You're fuckin' hot, but what, some chicks just stripped you on the beach? To get you naked and see your dong?"

"No," I laughed, amused at the teen's feverish imagination and sexual precocity. "I ran into four Russian lady tourists up on the headland over there on the rocky lookout last winter. I was stupidly walking around in just my Speedos. I was asking for it. There were four of them. They made me take off my Speedos. I had no choice. They took photos of me. They all had their way with me, and then they stole my Speedos and left me there naked. I found an old towel in the bushes to cover myself with and went back to the beach where I'd left my clothes."

I conveniently left out the more humiliating moments of the experience, as well as the equally humiliating things that had happened to me afterwards on my walk back to the beach.

That was way too embarrassing to tell Mia and Iris. I didn't want to look like a complete idiot.

"Oh my god," Mia said with a charming mix of genuine concern and salacious, prurient curiosity. "Those four Russian women raped you?"

"No, not exactly" I smiled. "I protested at first, but I was actually totally turned on. I was fully into it. I'm glad they fucked me. I came all over the place. It was the best sex I'd ever had."

"Hey Mia, I think the memory's turning him on," Iris laughed. "Matt's starting to crack a fat."

I looked down at my tool, and it had indeed swollen up even more. I was in the middle of an interior erotic frenzy.

I was totally nude in front of two beautiful young schoolgirls who wanted to watch me jerk off. I was on my way to a full-blown boner. I just needed a little more incentive.

"Attention Iris," I smiled. "Time to lose your school uniform, young lady. Or it'll be detention for you! And maybe a spanking too!"

"Geez, Matt, okay, okay," Iris mumbled. "Stop being such a sleaze."

The attractive young redhead unbuttoned her white school blouse quickly and then unzipped her skirt. She wriggled out of it sexily, and let it drop to the ground. Iris was now shucked down to her bra and panties, and she looked absolutely amazing.

She wore a grey sports bra and grey shorts-style underpants. Most of her body was on display, but the good parts were teasingly covered up.

Iris's breasts were big, full and heaving, straining erotically against the jersey cloth of her bra, her stiffening nipples and areolae faintly visible beneath.

Her skin was milky and smooth, her hips and butt gorgeously rounded, and her stomach well covered but flat. She also had a clearly outlined camel-toe.

Iris was a very, very sexy young woman indeed. My cock was now standing fully and massively to attention, with globules of pre-cum embarrassingly dribbling from the end.

"Well, it looked like your little strip show worked, Iris," Mia giggled. "Matt's officially got wood. What a massive donger. It's enormous. Oh my god! We should make Matt measure it! Let's see what he's really packing. I've got a ruler in my bag. Hopefully it's big enough!"

I couldn't believe it. They wanted me to measure my dick? In front of them? It was embarrassing, but I'd never actually done it before, so this would actually be good for future reference.

Mia ran over to her school bag and dug through it until she held up a clear plastic ruler. The underwear-clad Iris laughed uproariously. Mia ran over to me and handed me the ruler.

"Matt, measure your doodle...I want to know how big it really is, so we can tell our friends," Mia said breathlessly. "We'll measure it after you've pulled yourself off too, to see how big it is when you don't have a stiffy. Go on, Matt, measure your dicky-bird for us."

I held the ruler at the base of the top of my penis and then laid it flat along its entire length. My cock was indeed slightly longer than the ruler. I was shocked...and a little proud and turned on too.

"It's bigger than the ruler...it's about 31 centimetres long," I said. "31 centimetres hard."

"You're a fuckin' freak, Matt," Iris said, her glorious tits wobbling slightly. "That thing must have its own heart and lungs! You're an absolute bull."

"You've got a very, very big peeny, Matt...you're a real man," Mia cooed sarcastically. "Now play with that ding-dong for us until you blow jizz all over the place."

Mia and Iris laughed uproariously. I rested my back on a large rock and spread my legs wide, my big, heavy nut sack hanging low and full.

I grabbed my joint with my right hand and slowly pumped it up and down. I gradually picked up speed, hammering back and forth. I could feel my balls jiggling, and every inch of my body felt extra sensitive.

My skin tingled and my tool throbbed in my hand. Pre-cum dribbled all over my head and onto my clenched fist.

I moaned quietly. Mia looked at me wide eyed, her gaze moving quickly back and forth from my cock to my face. She smiled broadly.

When I looked at the underwear-clad Iris for a little more erotic inspiration, I got a shock. The young redhead had her right hand buried deep in her underpants, jamming what looked like two fingers into her vagina.

This also pulled her underpants down a little, and I got a glimpse of her curled red pubic hair. Watching Iris pleasure herself hardened my cock even more. The teen moaned steadily, and Mia turned her dreamy gaze from me to her friend.

"Oh my god, Iris!" she yelped with a laugh. "You slut! You're fingering yourself! In front of Matt! Get your hand out of your vadge!"

"No fucking way," Iris said breathily. "Do you think we'll ever get to watch a hot guy jackin' it in front of us again? I'm fingering myself all the way. I'm going till I blow."

"You're gross," Mia laughed.

"Fuck you, Mia," Iris groaned and jammed her fingers in even further. "You can't stop me! You're the one missing out, you uptight bitch. And don't call me a slut, you cow!"

This was all said good-naturedly. The girls weren't really fighting with each other. Turned on by their hilarious exchange, I cranked my man-handle harder.

I heard Iris let out a howl of delight, and her whole body shuddered and shook in obvious orgasm. She drove her fingers deeper, howled again, whimpered, and then slumped down on the rocks.

"Fuckin' hell," she groaned.

Iris looked frazzled and exhausted. Sweat dripped off her face. Her red hair was damp. Her underpants were wet. She smiled, pulled her hand out of her pants, and kept watching me.

She dropped her hand into a nearby puddle to rinse the juice off it. I was nearly there. I gripped myself tighter and kept stroking. I moaned loudly.

"He's ready to blow," Iris breathed. "Look at his face! Look at his legs shaking! Look at his fuckin' cock!"

"Come on, Matt, come for us," Mia cheered. "Blow!"

I screamed. I rocked and shook. Semen finally blasted out of my member. A long rope of jizz shot out with incredible force, and landed with a splat on Mia's left leg.

"Oh, yuck," the teen yelled.

I came again, and another wad hit the girl, this time on the foot.

"Stop jizzing on me!" Mia laughed.

After spitting two huge wads, my dick twitched again, and another final shot of cum fired out. It flung high into the air, and then landed on Mia's other foot. She shrieked with glee and disgust.

I was done. I was exhausted. My cock was now limp. Mia wiped madly at her leg and feet, smearing off my cum. Iris laughed and pointed at her embarrassed, cum-blasted friend.

"Good shot, Matt!" the redhead cheered. "What a load! You mustn't have had a pull or a root for weeks! Fuck, I wish you'd got her in the face!"

"Piss off," Mia giggled. "He jizzed all over my leg. And my feet too! It's all warm and gluggy. So gross. Hot wank though, Matt. Really sexy. You looked amazing tugging away on your big winkle. All that moaning and groaning! And your face! The look on your face!"

"Yep," Iris smiled. "I'll be fingering myself for years over that. You're a fuckin' bull, Matt. A total baller. Fuck, we should've filmed it with our phones. Shit! We could've shown everyone! We could've done a class presentation! Ms. Chabrol would fuckin' love it! She'd go crazy, the horny bitch."

"That'll be burned into my mind forever," Mia sighed. "I don't need a video. Oh, yeah, yeah...you've got to measure it again, Matt. To see how big your ding-a-ling is when it's soft."

I couldn't believe how many different ways Mia referred to my cock. I smiled to myself. The gorgeous teen grabbed the ruler again, and I measured my flaccid cock like I was told to. "23 centimetres," I announced, and handed back the ruler.

"God, you are impressive," Mia said. "That was amazing, Matt. Thanks for putting on that show for us. We'll never forget it."

"That was so hot, Matt," Iris added. "You're a really sexy guy. I wish more men would strip off like you."

"That's okay," I replied croakily. "If you couldn't tell, I really enjoyed it too. Thanks for taking off your school uniform, Iris. You look really hot in your underwear. And you're very beautiful too, Mia."

Mia grinned. Iris smiled at me, and then got dressed in her school uniform. Though sated, she kept staring at my nude body. Iris picked up her bag, and Mia followed suit.

They prepared to leave, but Mia stopped, fished in her bag, and pulled out a notepad and pen. She slowly looked me up and down, taking it all in before they left.

"Can we get your phone number or email or something?" Mia asked. "So we can get in touch? Maybe you could show yourself off to some of our friends too? They're all eighteen like us, so there's no probs there. They're so horny. They talk about guys and willies all the time. They'd love to see you in the nude like we did. Maybe you could play with yourself again for all of us? Do another show? What do you reckon? Our friends would love it. Don't jizz on me again though!"

"They're gonna be so fuckin' jealous when we tell them about this," Iris added. "Come on, Matt. They'd love to see that massive cock of yours."

"I'll think about it," I replied. "We'll see."

I wasn't sure if I really wanted to become some kind of erotic entertainer for high school girls, even if they were eighteen and legal, but I gave Mia my email address anyway.

I told her again that I'd seriously consider it if they wanted me to strip off for their friends. If it all worked out, it could be pretty hot.

The two girls picked up their school bags, and they both blew me a sultry kiss. Mia and Iris took another long look at my naked body, and both lingered on my crotch.

I flexed for them, and then turned and walked back towards my bag, giving them one last look at my butt.

"Hey Matt, you big stud," Iris shouted. "Don't forget these."

I turned around and the beautiful redhead threw my wet Speedos at me, which I'd left on the rock near where I'd shot my load. I caught them and smiled back at the girls.

Mia and Iris walked off over the rocks and back towards the beach, but I was almost certain that this wouldn't be the last time that I'd cross paths with -- and drop my Speedos for -- these two raunchy, pushy, sexually precocious, foul mouthed eighteen-year-old schoolgirls...

12