Oz Beach Boy Teased By Bus Teen

Story Info
A sexy 18-year-old schoolgirl flashes Matt on the bus...
7.3k words
4.51
21.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is an entry in the April Fools Day Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story features a non-verbal, slow-burning, public bus interaction between my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted 25-year-old male exhibitionist) and an alluring, teasing, eighteen-year-old schoolgirl. It features much ogling, fantasy, and some trickery, but NO male/female sexual activity. Though this is a work of complete fiction, it is partly inspired by personal experience. All characters are over eighteen.

---------------------------------------

Monday...

It was a cool, cloudy day in Sydney, Australia. I was sitting on a public bus looking at saucy photos of singer Lizzo and desperately trying to supress an erection.

My concentration was broken by the piercing sound of shrill young female voices as two obviously excited schoolgirls boarded the bus. I looked up from my phone, and my eyes instantly widened with interest.

Though both were very attractive, one of the schoolgirls was truly, profoundly beautiful. She was tall and lean, with long, straight, blonde hair pulled back into a neat ponytail with a thin, red ribbon.

The taller schoolgirl's cheekbones were high, her face was perfectly shaped, her teeth were straight and white, and her eyes were big and brown, like luscious pools of rich, warm chocolate. She had a slim, regal nose, and big, full red lips, bright and vivid even without lipstick.

The schoolgirl's face was stunning in its beauty, and what I could see of her body was equally exciting. Though dressed conservatively in the long black-and-red-checked tunic and prim-and-proper, white, wide-brimmed hat of the local Catholic girls' school, St. Martinique's, I could still see that the schoolgirl's breasts were mid-sized and firm, and that her legs were long and coltish.

There was something almost hypnotic about the taller blonde girl. She looked like the sort of beauty that would get hit up on the street by casting agents, talent scouts, and modelling bookers. I could easily imagine her on the cover of Vogue or strutting down a catwalk in Milan...this St. Martinique's schoolgirl was literally that beautiful.

After the two girls tapped on with their school bus passes, they slid casually into the seat in front of me, giggling and chattering breathlessly as they noisily dropped their school bags onto the floor at their feet.

"How was your eighteenth birthday party on Saturday, Grace?" the shorter of the two girls asked her beautiful friend.

"It was amazing," Grace replied. "It was nearly as good as your eighteenth, Chloe. It would have been better if you were there though, bitch."

"It was my sister's wedding on the same day," Chloe pleaded. "You know that! There was no way I could come!"

"You hate your fucking sister," Grace giggled. "No excuse, bitch!"

"That doesn't mean I can just blow off her wedding," Chloe laughed. "Stop fucking around, Grace!"

"Yeah, yeah, anyway," Grace sighed, "my party was great, and I am now officially an adult like you, so I am very, very happy."

"Did anything happen with Noah Henley?" Chloe asked with a sly wink. "I know there's something going on between you two..."

"Oh, my god," Grace giggled. "We were hanging out all night. He's cute and funny. I eventually got him up to my bedroom while the party was going on. We were rolling around on the floor. I was getting really horny, so I pulled his pants down..."

"Oh, my god," Chloe shrieked. "Undies too?"

"Yes, his undies too," Grace said, lowering her voice. "I wanted him in the nuddy!"

"You saw his..." Chloe whispered. "His willy?"

"Yes, I did," Grace whispered. "I did indeed."

"And?" Chloe giggled. "Full details please!"

I couldn't believe I was privy to this raunchy conversation between two gorgeous eighteen-year-old schoolgirls. Expensive and exclusive, St. Martinique's Catholic School For Girls was renowned for allegedly producing sophisticated, successful young women, and the staff would likely have been horrified to hear what Grace and Chloe were talking about.

Seemingly oblivious to my presence, the two schoolgirls either thought I couldn't hear them, they were actually happy for me to listen in, or they didn't even notice I was there. It was most likely the latter. I hung on every word while pretending to stare out the window at the passing scenery.

"Noah's cool, he's tall, and he's a bit older than us...Big Dick Energy, y'know?" Grace said flatly. "Well, um, no...the guy's got a fucking baby dick!"

"Oh, no," Chloe sighed. "No...really?"

"Cocktail frankfurt," Grace deadpanned, and wiggled her right pinky finger. "Pee-wee cock! Shrink dick! It's a toothpick, not a baseball bat."

"Did you still fuck him though?" Chloe asked inquisitively. "Noah's so cute...no matter how little his willy is."

"No way," Grace sneered. "When a dick goes into me for the first time, I actually want to feel it! I wanna know that donger is up me!"

"So, you're still the big V?" Chloe giggled. "We're still big V sisters? Your V is still to meet a P?"

"Yep," Grace said with a cackle. "But I did make him lick me out...I tell you, what Noah lacks downstairs, he makes up for with his tongue."

"Oh, my god," Chloe tittered.

"I told him that going the growl was a good strategy," Grace continued, "and that he should really focus on giving head because that's the only way he'll ever make a girl come."

"Fuck, you're such a bitch," Chloe gasped. "You didn't say that?"

"It's good advice," Grace tittered. "I was only trying to help. It'll make Noah a better lover...it was a sex-positive feminist act."

"Grace," Chloe giggled. "You're totally fucked."

"Oh, and I also stuck two fingers up his bum!" Grace howled. "I bent him over and just rammed them up there. He loved it! He moaned and groaned like a bitch, and then jerked himself off. He came in his hand! It was hilarious!"

"Fuck, Grace, why did you stick your fingers up his bum?" Chloe gasped.

"I just wanted to fuck him up a bit," Grace sighed. "Because of his little dick. It was fun..."

"Harsh, Grace, harsh," Chloe laughed, "but very fucking funny. Hey, have you heard Yung Gravy's new cut?"

Grace and Chloe then started chatting away about said American rapper, and I instantly lost interest. I was ecstatic about eavesdropping on their sexy conversation, and I was incredibly aroused. I was covered in sweat, and my cock was half-erect. I could feel its angry bulk beginning to strain against my tight shorts.

I quickly and nervously hit the button as my stop was coming up, and then shifted my cock in my pants to make myself more comfortable. I got off the bus totally unnoticed as Grace and Chloe continued to talk and giggle.

Through the bus window, I could see Grace and Chloe animatedly chatting away, their heads bobbing and their hands akimbo. Once again, I was struck by Grace's truly regal beauty...and turned on by her dirty, sexy mouth.

I was still shocked that a girl so young would talk in such a casually ribald manner. I was also hugely and guiltily turned on by Grace's cruel treatment of the hapless Noah Henley, whose name was curiously familiar to me for some reason.

With a spring in my step, a smile on my face, and a half-erect cock in my tight shorts, I quickly walked home from the bus stop. As soon as I got in the front door of my apartment, I stripped nude, sprawled out on my lounge room floor, and then jerked off while replaying Grace and Chloe's sexy conversation in my head.

As thick, pearly bolts of semen punched out of my rock-hard cock and then splattered onto my laminate floors two minutes later, I wondered if I would ever see the divine St. Martinique's schoolgirl Grace again...

Tuesday...

With bated breath, I awaited the arrival of the bus at the stop where Grace and Chloe had boarded the previous day. I desperately hoped to get another look at the beautiful St. Martinique's schoolgirls...but especially the heavenly Grace.

The bus was fairly quiet, and I was sitting up the front in a side-facing seat, which gave me the best view outside to check for Grace. Through my reflective aviator sunglasses, I peered hopefully through the windows of the bus's front doors.

I don't usually catch the bus, but I'd loaned my car to my drug dealing friend Jackson Monteith in exchange for a large bag of very, very high quality weed. My car-less pal wanted to take a trip up the coast with his new girlfriend, and I couldn't resist his generous trade.

My enforced use of public transport, however, was becoming surprisingly enjoyable...as the bus pulled in smoothly to the curb, I was greeted by the divine sight of sexy schoolgirl Grace waiting to board.

I pushed my longish, sandy brown hair back from my face, and then straightened my t-shirt and baseball cap. Though on my way to the nearby shopping centre to grab a few groceries, I'd really caught the bus in the hope of seeing Grace again, and I was ecstatic. This time, however, Grace was alone, with her pretty, shorter friend Chloe nowhere in sight.

Grace's long blonde hair was again pulled back in a ponytail, and her wide-brimmed white school hat obscured her regal features. Grace tapped on with her school travel pass, looked down the aisle of the bus, and then dropped her heavy bag onto the floor of the seats opposite me.

With a typical teenage shrug, Grace slumped into the seat. Again, I was ecstatic. I was now literally face-to-face with the stunning teen that I'd ogled and jerked off over the day before.

As Grace pulled her phone from her bag and checked through it, swiping madly this way and that, I drank in her extraordinary youthful beauty, again luxuriating in the sight of her smooth skin; her long, blonde hair; and her stunning features.

I stared at Grace's bare calves, which were tanned and supple, and just visible beneath the hem of her long red-and-black-checked tunic. Grace's black school shoes were polished to perfection, and her cotton socks were a crisp white.

I was so fascinated by Grace's bare calves that I failed to notice the beautiful schoolgirl look up from her phone, perhaps sensing that she was being stared at...young girls seem to have a special skill in knowing when they're being gazed at lustfully by men. As I looked up from the schoolgirl's legs, I was met by her steely glare, Grace's brown eyes hard and implacable.

I almost jumped at being so clearly caught out, and a look of obvious embarrassment must have quickly passed across my face. Just as I was about to drop my head in shame, I noticed a slight smile break Grace's glacial look, and her eyes softened a little as she turned slightly to look out the window.

After a few seconds, the beautiful Grace moved her head and smiled at me again ever so slightly. Something was definitely happening between us, but I didn't know exactly what.

I hoped, of course, that it was headed somewhere sexual. Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a 25-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body into intensely ripped and muscular shape, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time.

As I tried to be less obvious in my ogling of her, Grace played with her long ponytail, picking at the split ends of her silky blonde hair. She continued to swipe and tap at her phone. I also noticed Grace occasionally flicking her eyes upward to look at me.

Being in my mid-twenties, I was almost certain Grace had no genuine sexual interest in me. To a virginal eighteen-year-old schoolgirl, I was likely bordering on being a dirty old man. I guessed (and hoped), however, that Grace may have been intrigued by my attentions, and was perhaps even enjoying it.

While swiping at her phone with her right hand, Grace curiously pulled at her school tunic with her left hand, slowly lifting it higher and higher up her legs, revealing more and more of her supple, wonderfully toned calves until the hem of her tunic sat just above her knees.

I had to struggle to prevent my mouth from hanging open in joy and wonder at the sight of not just Grace's smooth calves in their gleaming entirety, but also at her perfectly shaped and unblemished knees.

I noticed a very slight smile part Grace's full red lips as she looked down at her phone, and the schoolgirl then slowly, sensually started to separate her knees, erotically opening her perfect, eighteen-year-old legs. I watched in awe at the sight of Grace's soft, creamy inner thighs as I stared up her school tunic from my seat across the aisle.

Still swiping at her phone, Grace opened her legs wider and wider until I could see that she was wearing a pair of black, long-legged exercise shorts under her school tunic.

The skin-tight pants covered most of Grace's inner thighs, leaving, unfortunately, not much to see. But the fact that Grace was clearly and knowingly giving me a view up her school tunic was incredibly exciting. That was more than enough to get me hot...very, very hot.

After a few utterly delightful minutes, Grace quickly slammed her sexy legs shut, hit the stop button, picked up her school bag, and then hastily slid off the bus with nary a look my way.

I soon realised that I'd gone past my stop, way too entranced to realise where I was. As I hit the button for the next stop, I saw Grace standing on the street waiting to cross the road, and looking right at me with a strange, knowing look on her face.

As I got off at the next stop, my cock was still half-erect from staring up Grace's school tunic. I wondered what the sexy schoolgirl was playing at. I was certain she opened up her legs for my enjoyment, and my obvious guess was that Grace was having a little fun teasing me and making me squirm.

The fact that Grace was clearly playing with me was a massive turn on. I have slightly submissive tendencies, and I love being objectified, tormented, and mildly humiliated by women, so Grace's clearly defined position of power in our bizarre little bus exchange was getting me supremely aroused.

Grace's confidence in so mercilessly toying with me was nearly as appealing as her incredible good looks. I am not, however, drawn singularly to young girls. I absolutely love women of all ages, shapes, colours and sizes, nationalities, and religious and political persuasions. I don't have a "type", so to speak, and I've had a lot of fun with many different kinds of women.

I have, however, taken the virginity of two eighteen-year-old schoolgirls in the past [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy Deflowers Schoolgirl" and "Oz Beach Boy Does Schoolgirl Mia"], and just the thought of taking Grace's innocence too got my cock even harder.

As I walked back home in the glorious summer warmth, I felt pre-cum leaking liberally into my underpants, and I knew exactly what I'd be doing the minute I got in the front door of my apartment...and it wouldn't be making myself a coffee.

Wednesday...

I sat optimistically on the side seat at the front of the bus again, this time with no genuine reason to be there except to hopefully ogle Grace, and to gleefully allow myself to be twisted and manipulated by this dazzling, intriguingly powerful young woman. I'd caught the same bus at exactly the same time as I had on the previous two days, and my hopes were high.

Literally thrilled, I practically hooted and hollered with excitement when I saw Grace waiting at her usual stop through the windows of the bus's front doors. As the beguiling schoolgirl got onto the bus and tapped on with her travel pass, I instantly noticed something very different about Grace.

Her wide-brimmed hat was clutched in her right hand, and Grace's previously ponytailed hair was now loose and free, with long, blonde strands brushing against her smooth cheeks as her fair mane covered her ears and hung down past her shoulders. It made Grace look older and even more confident, framing and further accentuating her natural beauty.

Grace's billowing hair, however, wasn't the only thing different about the St. Martinique's schoolgirl. Previously wholly natural in her look, Grace now sported subtle black eyeliner, while her big, full lips were covered in dark red lipstick.

The new look was shocking and exciting, made even more arousing by the fact that Grace could very well have applied the new make-up for my prurient benefit...well, I could tell myself that anyway.

My cock began to stiffen at the mere sight of the newly and alluringly made-up Grace, and I could feel my enormous bulge pushing and straining against the fabric of my very, very tight shorts.

If Grace should choose to look down (and I truly hoped she would), the eighteen-year-old schoolgirl would instantly see that I was extremely well endowed...my huge cock would well and truly put poor, unfortunate Noah Henley in the shade.

As I grappled with Grace's sexy, strikingly mature new look, the sexy teen dropped her heavy school bag on the floor, and slid right into the seat opposite me again. Now I knew for certain that Grace was wilfully and intentionally toying with me...which made this whole experience even more exciting.

With a theatrical flourish, Grace fanned at her face with her right hand, obviously hot from the stifling summer air outside. She wiped the sweat from her brow, and then slowly, deliberately undid the top buttons of her school tunic.

Clearly aware of exactly what she was doing, Grace pulled the fabric around her chest apart, and then fanned at her skin with her hand, dramatically trying to cool herself down.

Grace then bent forward and fished around in her school bag, instantly giving me a partial view down the top opening of her tunic. As I naughtily peered over, I could just see the tops of the soft, milky mounds of Grace's teenaged breasts, which were pushed together with what looked like a black sports bra.

I shivered with pleasure as Grace continued to root around in her bag, finally removing her phone from its mysterious depths. As the bewitching schoolgirl sat upright again, I winced with delight as I saw Grace's breasts jiggle ever so slightly with the movement of her young body.

I attempted to make my ogling of Grace as subtle as possible. With my eyes hidden by my reflective aviator sunglasses and my baseball cap pulled down low, I looked out the window, back down the bus, and occasionally at my phone, which I held casually in my right hand.

Again swiping and tapping at her phone, Grace once more slowly pulled her school tunic up over her calves until the garment's hem sat just above her knees. Then slowly, sexily, teasingly, the beautiful schoolgirl parted her knees and spread her legs.

After doing a quick scan down the bus to check that nobody was watching us, I once again peered happily between Grace's legs...and this time, the view was much, much better. The sexy teen's long-legged black exercise pants were gone, replaced with a pair of far more revealing knickers.

Though not a g-string, Grace's new red cotton underpants cut up welcomely into her crotch, and I could see the entirety of the teen's inner thighs. They were creamy, smooth, and completely free of hair, perfectly unblemished and utterly perfect in every way. Grace slowly opened and closed her legs a few times to accentuate even further what she was doing to me.