Oz Beach Boy Teased By Bus Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get off the bus," Grace said with comical urgency, and hit the stop button. "I can't believe he actually wanked in front of us...I can see the sploodge on his little bike pants."

"Let's go," Chloe laughed and grabbed her bag. "Let's go...oh, my god, this is so weird! What a sicko!"

Grace and Chloe grabbed their bags up off the floor, hastily stood up, and then moved toward the front doors with a frantic sense of purpose. Before they exited, the haughty schoolgirls leered down at me with now familiar smug, superior, humiliating smiles.

"If I see you again," Grace said with a fierce snarl, "I'll call the cops. Creep!"

And with that, Grace and Chloe laughed with a theatrical flourish, and then quickly got off the bus. When they hit the footpath outside, the sexy schoolgirls both peered into the bus, and then flipped me off in furious unison, their middle fingers upraised and their beautiful faces twisted in a curious mix of disgust, anger and amusement.

As the bus pulled away from the kerb, I stared down in embarrassment at my semen-stained bicycle shorts, and then tried to pull my singlet down over my crotch to cover the incriminating wet spot. I was a confused mess of jizz and sweat. Grace and Chloe had succeeded in reducing me to a complete joke.

I hit the stop button, and then limped off the bus awkwardly, my tight singlet clutched down tight over my wet crotch, and my limp cock awash with wads of sticky jism.

I pulled my baseball cap down low over my face, and adjusted my aviator sunglasses. Utterly humiliated, I stood near the front of the bus, and held tight as the big vehicle pulled in to my stop.

"Have a great day, mate," the bus driver said, and looked over at me with a knowing wink as I walked off the bus. "They sure took you for a ride, huh? I hope you don't have to go anywhere in those pants!"

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself.

Had the driver been watching the whole thing? Was it the same driver on every trip? Was the bus driver witness to it all? I didn't even bother to look...the driver should be watching the road! Not watching me!

Called out and shamed, I was now even more embarrassed! Had the driver seen Grace toying with me? Had she seen it all from behind the wheel? Had she watched me come in the rear view? I was in shock.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," I muttered as my feet hit the concrete of the footpath outside, the driver's high pitched, feminine laughter ringing in my ears.

I couldn't believe it. Grace was a canny, self-aware eighteen-year-old schoolgirl like I'd never seen before. She had sensually and imaginatively led me on for five glorious days, and then humiliated me in public for her stunning final act.

It was quite the artful and inventive little game. The gorgeous Grace and her giggling accomplice Chloe had well and truly taken me down...and I loved every lascivious second of it.

Thanks for reading!