Oz Beach Boy Teased By Bus Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could almost feel drool forming at the corners of my mouth and sweat beading on my furrowed brow. I was in the throes of hands-off sexual ecstasy, and I felt my cock stiffen completely in my shorts, leaking pre-cum the whole time.

Embarrassingly, I couldn't help but make a quiet groaning sound, and Grace looked directly at me. The sexy schoolgirl then gave me one of the most smug, superior, sneering smiles I'd ever seen in my life.

Grace had me on the hook, and she knew it. After her brief, haughty smile, the stunning schoolgirl opened her lithe, supple legs even wider, giving me the best view yet not just of her milky inner thighs, but also of the slight bulge of her vulva, which I could see outlined through the thin cotton of her panties.

It was a profoundly sexy moment, and Grace almost scowled at me when she caught me ogling her. The teasing teen then looked down at my crotch, and openly giggled when she obviously caught sight of the huge, violent erection pushing against my shorts. I could feel my cock pulsing with desperation.

Clearly amused by the fact that she had succeeded in pushing me towards an embarrassing erection, Grace hit the stop button, grabbed her bag, and then moved hastily off the bus with another knowing, naughty smile, lightly shaking her head the whole time.

I had once again missed my stop while in Grace's sensual thrall. I sat on the bus in shock at what had just transpired. An eighteen-year-old schoolgirl was putting on a lurid show for me, and she appeared to be wholly amused by my hopelessly enraptured response. Grace had me, and she was making the most of it.

Though I had lately been somewhat erotically transfixed and bewitched by my beautiful new neighbour Odessa Prince [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Play Poolside" and "Oz Beach Boy's Sexy Valentine"], thoughts of nobody but Grace raced through my mind as I once again walked home, my cock still throbbing angrily and cruelly unsatisfied in my shorts. I rectified that the moment I got home...

Thursday...

I'd perfectly timed my bus trip once again, and shivers of excitement raced up my spine as I saw Grace waiting at her usual stop, bag in hand, and her long, loose, blonde hair billowing in the warm summer air outside.

Her eyes and lips again decorated beautifully by maturing makeup, Grace took the seat opposite me once more, her bag slung casually onto the floor and her school hat placed on the seat next to her.

Grace looked even sexier today. She'd added huge gold hooped earrings to her more mature look, and her slim wrists were now adorned with bracelets and bangles. Each day, Grace loosened up further in her appearance, gradually distancing herself from the pure, virginal-looking schoolgirl I'd first been enraptured by.

The buttons on Grace's red-and-black school tunic were already undone, revealing the smooth, lightly tanned skin of the teen's inviting upper chest. I peered downward into the top of Grace's tunic, and even though I was wearing reflective aviators, the schoolgirl caught me looking and smirked naughtily.

Then, with an even naughtier smirk, Grace dropped her eyes and looked right down at my crotch, holding her gaze for several erotic moments. With the sexy schoolgirl looking right at my cock, I stiffened instantly, and immediately felt my tight shorts start to strain from the pressure.

I'd had another very sexy experience on a public bus some time ago [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Molested By Muslim Lady"], but that was all over fairly quickly. That situation was decidedly more "hands on", but the slow-burn Grace was putting me through was nothing short of extraordinary.

Grace had me in a torrid, suspended state of sexual arousal for a number of days now, and the feeling of tension and continued excitement was driving me wild.

After looking furtively up and down the bus, Grace returned her eyes directly to my crotch, and then clutched at her school tunic. The gorgeous teen slid a little lower down onto her seat, and then slowly pulled the tunic up over her calves until it sat on her knees. Grace's show happily continued.

While still looking at the now throbbing bulge in my shorts, Grace then parted her knees and slowly spread her legs. Adjusting myself in my seat, I peered between Grace's legs, and once again, the view was even better than the previous day.

As I hungrily ran my eager eyes up Grace's luscious inner thighs and into her crotch, I happily saw that the sexy teen was now wearing a very small, very tight, lacy red g-string.

Through the near sheer fabric of the skimpy underpants, I could see the vague outline of Grace's vulva. I longed to see it more clearly, but I could just make out the teen's sweet labial cleft.

With a gulp of excitement, I followed the skimpy g-string's sexy path downward, where it disappeared alluringly into Grace's soft, slim butt cheeks, which were wonderfully pale in colour. I gazed at them longingly and lustfully.

Eighteen-year-old Grace was likely revelling in casting her spell over an older man like me, and embroiling me in her cheeky game. There was no way I could safely and comfortably proposition a schoolgirl on a public bus -- even one who was actually an adult -- and Grace obviously knew this. She had all the power in this situation, and I was her hopeless plaything.

I knew deep down that I wouldn't be fucking Grace, and the submissive in me was more than happy to be little more than putty in the naughty schoolgirl's hands. I was enjoying being teased, taunted and continually and publicly humiliated by Grace.

I could only imagine what Grace was telling her friends at school about the man she was naughtily flashing and tormenting on her bus trip home every day. The thought of being a laughing stock amongst a group of giggling teenage schoolgirls aroused the submissive in me even more.

While I ogled Grace with as much subtlety as I could, the sexy teen slid her phone out of the pocket of her school tunic, and began to swipe at it, all the while slowly opening and closing her legs, teasing me with compromised views of her g-string-clad crotch.

I got harder and harder, and likely more clearly visible in my pants too. Grace flicked her gaze from her phone to my crotch, a cheeky smile playing across her lips as she could obviously again see that she'd caused me to get it up.

I stared desperately at the cleft of Grace's labia through the thin fabric of her g-string, burning to see more, and bubbling with lustful desire for the eighteen-year-old schoolgirl. I wanted to touch her and smell her skin. I wanted to feel her smooth, shiny hair sliding over my body as we fucked.

But as a raging exhibitionist, what I really wanted to do was strip right there and then in front of Grace. I wanted to peel off my t-shirt and shorts, and do some raunchy, revealing flashing of my own.

I wanted to shock the haughty Grace with the sight of my powerful, muscular physique, and flex my bulging biceps in front of her. I wanted to tense my rock-hard pecs and abs. I wanted to pose for Grace. I wanted to put on my own show.

Most excitingly, I fantasised about sliding down my black, fitted Calvin Klein boxers to reveal my big, uncircumcised cock and pendulous ball-sack. I imagined Grace, like most women, gasping in shock and delight at my outsized member, unsure whether to laugh with pleasure or scream in shock.

Thoughts of masturbating in front of the eighteen-year-old schoolgirl raced through my head. I imagined peeling back my foreskin to reveal my pulsing cock-head, and then sliding my hand furiously up and down my shaft.

I knew, however, that I could never do it. For one very brief second, however, I just couldn't help myself...I couldn't resist the temptation. I quickly pulled at my cock for some form of relief, stroking it ever so briefly.

Grace, of course, saw me touch myself, and she openly and raucously laughed, covering her sweet, lipstick-smeared mouth with her right hand, and lightly shaking her pretty head from side to side, which made her big, gold hoop earrings sway sexily.

As the bus veered toward Grace's stop, the sexy and still laughing teen hit the button, grabbed her bag, and then moved toward the exit doors. As she moved away from me, I was almost certain I heard Grace mutter the word "loser" under her breath.

Once again, the teasing Grace had left me erect, embarrassed, intensely aroused, ashamed and humiliated. I was thrilled, but wildly excited about what the next day could possibly bring. What would the next step in Grace's game involve?

Each day, Grace was revealing more and more of her youthful body. Would the sexy teen finally reveal her vulva to me completely? Would she be nude under her school tunic? Or would she cruelly leave me hanging?

Friday was, after all, the last day of the school week, and I sensed that the game-playing Grace had something in store for me...

Friday...

I sat once again on the bus at exactly the same time as I had for the rest of the week. In my now regular side seat at the front of the bus, I was nervous and excited about what would unfold next.

On this warm Friday afternoon, I had also taken a bold step myself. Instead of my denim shorts and t-shirt, I was instead clad in gym gear, sporting a tight singlet and a pair of ball-hugging lycra bicycle shorts. I had no underwear on underneath. Though I obviously couldn't go nude, I wanted to show Grace at least a little of what I had.

If the sexy schoolgirl once again got me fully erect, the outline of my massive cock would be completely visible through the body-sticking material of my white bicycle shorts, and Grace would be able to see just about everything I had between my legs. Sweat bubbled up on my brow in anticipation.

As the bus rolled in toward Grace's usual stop, I was shocked to see that not only was the eighteen-year-old schoolgirl once again wearing her long hair in a neat ponytail, but her makeup from the previous two days was also completely gone. Grace was once again the innocent, cleanly scrubbed teenager I had first seen on the bus at the beginning of the week.

And also like on the Monday when I'd first happily laid eyes on her, Grace was now also not alone. At the sexy teen's side was her cute friend Chloe, which made for an even prettier picture.

As the St. Martinique's schoolgirls watched the bus pull up to the curb, they giggled to each other while peering through the windows of the front doors. When the duo saw me sitting on my usual side seat, their giggling escalated into wild laughter.

Before I could even collect my thoughts, Grace and Chloe bundled onto the bus in a whirling dervish of girlish energy. They laughed and gently shoved each other as they dropped their bags to the ground, and then slid into the side seat opposite me. The schoolgirls stole naughty, knowing glances at me while they talked animatedly to each other.

"Miss Schofield is such a bitch," Grace scowled. "She fucking lit me up just for talking while we were doing group work. Fucking bitch..."

As Grace and Chloe proceeded to pillory Miss Schofield for a variety of offences, I wondered what the hell was going on. Had Grace finished her ongoing flashing of me? Had she stopped at her lacy g-string? Was that it? Had she told Chloe about what she'd been doing? I was a mass of confusion.

Once again, it looked like Grace had been gently torturing me the whole time, making me think she was going to reveal more of herself when she'd actually decided that the naughty little game she was playing was over. I'd been had.

Engaging in some naughty trickery, Grace had taken me to the edge of hands-off sensual pleasure, and instead of continuing, the schoolgirl tease had cruelly pulled back on me, denying me a genuine payoff.

Each day, Grace had gotten sexier and sexier, upping her makeup and jewellery, and wearing progressively smaller and more revealing underwear. Now she'd fooled me by taking it right back to the beginning.

I was quietly devastated, and I felt even more stupid for turning up in my revealing singlet and near-indecent white bicycle shorts. I was there to play but the game was done...I was all dressed up with nowhere to go. I now looked like a prize fool.

Always the one in power, Grace had got me again. Though only young, the schoolgirl was an impressive manipulator and game player. Despite being horribly disappointed, I was also guiltily turned on by what Grace was doing to me.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, and then noticed Grace and Chloe looking me up and down and giggling. Two sets of teenage eyes then dropped from my muscular chest, and focused directly and unashamedly on my crotch.

It felt like Grace and Chloe were almost willing me to get an erection... silently goading me on. Just that very thought was enough to get me aroused, and I felt myself slowly begin to stiffen in my skin-tight bicycle shorts.

Grace and Chloe looked up from my bulging crotch, and then smiled naughtily at each other. They knew. The naughty schoolgirls covered their mouths with their hands and started frantically whispering to each other, their hushed voices intercut with salacious giggles.

Grace and Chloe were obviously talking about me and laughing, and the cheeky schoolgirls were doing nothing to hide it. They obviously knew I was powerless, and they appeared to be relishing every moment of it.

As I sat nervously in my seat, bristling with a mix of confusion, disappointment, arousal and embarrassment, Grace and Chloe began to look me up and down even more lasciviously.

Their eyes flicked from the growing bulge in my shorts, up my heavily muscled arms, and then to my sweat-slicked face. The cheeky schoolgirls covered their mouths again with their hands, and once more began whispering, but this time loud enough for me to hear.

"God, look at the muscles on him," Chloe whispered. "Look at his arms..."

"Look at his arms?" Grace interjected. "Look at his fucking cock! You can see it through his little bike pants!"

"It's a monster," Chloe responded, and looked right down at my crotch. "I think he's getting a stiffy too!"

I was indeed now fully erect. Grace and Chloe's ogling and open discussion of my attributes had succeeded in getting me fully aroused, and I could now feel the full weight of my huge erection pushing and straining against the body-hugging lycra of my bicycle pants. My dick pulsed and throbbed, and I would have given just about anything to touch myself.

Then, almost in concert, Grace and Chloe both began to spread their legs, pulling up their school tunics at the same time. What was going on? Was it a bait-and-switch? Grace had gutted me by making me think it was over, but now the game-playing teen was actually going to deliver? This was incredible.

Avoiding eye contact with me, Grace and Chloe giggled and chattered the whole time as they sexily slid up their school tunics, and I watched eagerly as the entirety of their calves were revealed inch by titillating inch.

I was now familiar with Grace's creamy skin, and Chloe's was equally sensual in its smooth perfection, a little more olive in complexion than her friend's. Though Grace was the true, undeniable beauty of the pair, Chloe was also very, very appealing.

With dark, wavy hair, rich, brown eyes, and thick eyebrows, Chloe looked to be of possibly Greek or Italian heritage, and there was something unquestionably exotic about the eighteen-year-old schoolgirl. Like Grace, she also seemed to be enjoying having the power in this situation.

I peered between Grace and Chloe's legs, my eyes flicking back and forth between the two schoolgirls. My gaze travelled up their wondrously unblemished inner thighs, until I was finally, thankfully, sensually rewarded. There, right in front of me on a quiet public bus in the middle of the afternoon, were two naked teenage vulvas.

After cruelly tricking me, Grace had now finally delivered on her unspoken promise, ultimately revealing herself to me fully, and even involving her attractive friend into the very sexy bargain. I quietly groaned as I stared between the schoolgirls' luscious legs, my mouth embarrassingly agape.

"Fuck, he probably wants to jerk it," Grace whispered to Chloe, and spread her legs even wider. "What a perve..."

Waxed completely free of hair, Grace's vulva was tight, pink and gorgeously smooth, with mainly internalised labia topped with an inviting cleft. I had made love to women with sweet, compact, pretty vaginas before, but Grace's was undeniably one of the most beautiful I'd ever seen. I expected no less.

I could also see the sweet softness of Grace's butt cheeks, which pressed down sexily on the bus seat, and jiggled slightly as the sexy schoolgirl moved. Grace looked at Chloe and giggled, obviously amused by my obvious fascination.

"He must be a sicko," Chloe whispered. "Getting an obvious stiffy on the bus..."

Chloe's vulva, meanwhile, was encircled by a small but thick crown of darkly curled pubic hair, while her labia were thick and exposed, and almost glistened under the lights of the bus. Chloe's vagina was bigger and fiercer than Grace's dainty little purse, but they were equally appealing.

I was again rocked by confusion. This was obviously Grace's, ahem, coup de grace...the final flourish of her cheeky little game. After reeling me in with a disappointment fake-out, she'd actually taken it to the next sensual level.

The reveal of Grace's uncloaked vagina was enough in itself, but the added sight of Chloe's naked womanhood tipped me right over the edge. My cock pulsed so hard that I felt like it might even explode in climax without me even touching it.

"What kind of guy stares at schoolgirls on a bus?" Grace sneered, and then slowly opened and closed her legs.

"Weirdo," Chloe sniggered, and held her legs wide apart to give me an even better look at her.

I was entranced by what I was seeing. I could almost smell the two gorgeous schoolgirls, and imagined their musky, alluring feminine scent wafting sexily across the aisle of the bus.

I would have given almost anything to bury my face between their legs. Oh, how I longed to smell and taste them, to work my tongue into them, and stimulate the teasing schoolgirls to loud, ferocious orgasms. I desperately, feverishly wanted to take them both.

As I gazed at Grace and Chloe's exposed vulvas, I realised there is nothing more powerful in the world than a beautiful young woman. I would have done anything Grace and Chloe asked me. I would have stripped naked on the public bus...I would have humiliated myself...I would have committed robbery...I would have wreaked havoc...anything to taste their youthful sweetness and explore their divine bodies.

While Grace and Chloe giggled and whispered to each other with their adolescent legs spread wide apart and their school tunics now pulled up way past their knees, I looked quickly around the bus. Nobody was watching us, and it was like the three of us were in our own sordid little world of sensual domination and eager submission.

Pushed right to the sexual edge, I could no longer contain myself. I dropped my right hand between my legs and grabbed my cock, quickly pumping it back and forth. Within seconds, I felt myself beginning to orgasm. The sense of release was utterly staggering.

"Oh, my god," Grace whispered in shock. "I didn't think he'd actually do it. He's..."

"Oh, fuck," Chloe giggled. "He's whacking himself off..."

I rubbed my shaft up and down again, groaned in shock and pleasure, and then felt semen explode from me. My gluggy man-seed slid and slammed into the inside of my white bicycle shorts as I ejaculated again and again. Grace and Chloe looked down at the growing stain on my crotch and laughed to each other in shock. They had me.