Oz Beach Boy The Barbarian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sceptre Nazrey felt her womanly nectar surging powerfully with every flick of Matt-Sharakh's expert tongue. The beautiful ruler had not been this excited for many, many moons; she writhed and moved sensually while moaning continually and bucking her hips into her beautiful new lover's face.

Smiling and giggling, Sceptre Nazrey was feverishly aroused by the feeling of Matt-Sharakh's tongue inside her, but this was something she had experienced many times before, with her regular lover Karlo always keen to drop his handsome head between her regal legs and work her until glorious release.

Sceptre Nazrey wanted to feel the power and strength of Matt-Sharakh's heavily muscled body pressing and pushing sensually against her much smaller and softer frame. She wanted to feel his enormous man-dagger inside her while she slid against the smooth tightness of his bare torso.

"Drive yourself into me," Sceptre Nazrey moaned breathlessly. "Take me...my womanly purse is now saturated...let us join our bodies."

Matt-Sharakh pulled his face from between Sceptre Nazrey's legs with obvious reluctance, and then rose up out of the washing pool, water dripping from his body.

The powerful warrior left the washing pool's warm liquid embrace and strode in front of Sceptre Nazrey. The beautiful naked ruler spun her body from the edge of the pool to face him, her legs still alluringly open.

Sceptre Nazrey appreciatively raked her eyes up and down Matt-Sharakh's naked body and gasped when she saw that his man-dagger was hard like stone and standing stiff and straight outward from his body. Pleasuring her had obviously incited great excitement and arousal in the naked warrior.

"You make my man-dagger rise," Matt-Sharakh smiled and kneeled down between Sceptre Nazrey's legs. "It throbs and burns with lust for you."

Matt-Sharakh moved in closer to Sceptre Nazrey, and then put his rough, battle-hardened hands on her soft, rounded hips. He lifted the beautiful ruler's body up and towards him, and then gently drove his enormous man-dagger into her warm and welcoming purse.

Sceptre Nazrey let out a sharp gasp and then a throaty, appreciative groan. The tight skin of her womanly purse spread with some resistance as the naked warrior's huge man-dagger plunged into her.

Overtaken with wanton lust, Sceptre Nazrey grabbed and clawed at Matt-Sharakh's muscled shoulders. With a roar of pleasure, the beautiful ruler encouragingly pulled her new lover in toward her.

"I can feel your strength," she groaned. "Your power stirs my nectar."

Matt-Sharakh drove his man-dagger in deeper and harder. He started to pump away gently, and drove himself into Sceptre Nazrey slowly, moving back and forth rhythmically. She also slid back and forth, moving in glorious time with her new lover. She could feel their bodies melting into each other.

Matt-Sharakh pumped into Sceptre Nazrey harder, but without the animal mania that many of her past lovers had exhibited. This man actually appeared genuinely concerned with her pleasure, and what they were enjoying together.

Sceptre Nazrey's entire, beautiful body was in glorious, combined movement with Matt-Sharakh's, and she could feel her big breasts sliding around generously against his marbled chest and abdomen.

Sceptre Nazrey breathed heavily and moaned while Matt-Sharakh slid back and forth into her from above. She bit down on her bottom lip, while her big breasts pounded furiously back and forth as the naked warrior drove passionately into her again and again.

With guilt sparking and spreading through her body like wildfire, Sceptre Nazrey knew what she really wanted. She wanted to be taken in the way no Sceptre should be taken by an inferior, lesser man.

Sceptre Nazrey desired to be mounted from behind by Matt-Sharakh. Breaking the unwritten laws of Barbocan Valley, she wanted to be taken like the stallion takes the mare. She wanted him to ride her.

"I wish to be your steed," Sceptre Nazrey said breathlessly. "I want you to mount me, warrior. Be The Stallion Of The Steppes!"

At Sceptre Nazrey's command, Matt-Sharakh smiled and slowly pulled his slick, stone-hard man-dagger from inside her, and the beautiful ruler moved around to display her back walls for her new lover. Sceptre Nazrey then pitched forward gently and placed her hands on the cool stone floor.

On all fours like a mare preparing to be filled with seed in a breeding pen, Sceptre Nazrey's legs were spread wide, providing her lover with another uninhibited view of her beautiful womanly attributes.

Sceptre Nazrey looked back over her shoulder and smiled as Matt-Sharakh stared lustfully at the glory of her back walls. He slapped his wet man-dagger up against them, and then dribbled the beginnings of his man-seed all over the sweet flesh.

Matt-Sharakh ran his rough, battered hands all over the smooth skin of Sceptre Nazrey's back walls and the small of her back. The beautiful ruler watched him over her shoulder and smiled at the obvious warmth and excitement of the naked warrior's attentions.

Matt-Sharakh slid his battle-hardened hands under Sceptre Nazrey's arms and gently grasped her hanging breasts, feeling their warm, dangling softness.

Still fondling her womanly orbs, Matt-Sharakh then slid his man-dagger into Sceptre Nazrey's sodden purse, thrusting aggressively but lovingly with his strong hips.

Sceptre Nazrey's tight purse spread again as Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger drove into her wet warmth once more, and the naked warrior then pushed himself into her deep and hard. Sceptre Nazrey slid back toward her lover while moaning and groaning as tears of joy rolled down her cheeks.

Obviously because of how frequently his man-seed had been drained in The Breaking Chamber, combined with the physical exhaustion wrought by his duel with Battle Chief Axios, Matt-Sharakh was able to push and thrust into Sceptre Nazrey for an excitingly long time.

Grunting and breathing heavily as if in battle, Matt-Sharakh continued to slide back and forth into Sceptre Nazrey as her own moaning increased in intensity. She slapped her back walls against Matt-Sharakh with more force, grinding herself toward glorious release.

As sweat covered her face and body, Sceptre Nazrey felt eruptions of joy and pleasure detonate in her groin and then spread throughout her entire body.

In the throes of ecstasy, the beautiful ruler felt as if she was being grabbed and shaken by a man-ape from the inside, her entire form shuddering and in joyous movement.

As her release raged through her body, Sceptre Nazrey let out a shrill, high pitched squeal of pleasure. She arched her spine and tossed her head back, her mane of thick, dark hair flying. The beautiful ruler's eyes closed and her mouth opened wide as her release surged.

At the same time, Matt-Sharakh thrust quicker and more firmly into Sceptre Nazrey, perfectly working her source of womanly pleasure.

The naked warrior finally let out a deep, unfettered roar, obviously a prisoner to the sensual flood gushing and pouring through his own body. Matt-Sharakh moaned and cried.

Sceptre Nazrey's entire body contracted and convulsed as waves of pleasure blasted through her like a hot, hard driving breeze across a searing desert plain.

The beautiful ruler stifled a scream as she released, and she was certain that she felt Matt-Sharakh's man-seed exploding into her, tearing from her womanly purse and then into other parts of her body like a river of joy.

Exhausted and sated, Sceptre Nazrey groaned and slid herself forward. With great care, she slipped all the way off Matt-Sharakh's softening man-dagger, and then collapsed onto the cool stone floor of the bathing chamber, the sensation invigorating against her heated back walls.

A few moments later, Matt-Sharakh fell beside Sceptre Nazrey, his muscled body hot and wet with exertion. His man-dagger dulcet in repose, Matt-Sharakh relaxed and sucked in a few deep, desperate breaths. He appeared as a man who had given his all to please his woman.

"You have never been taken in this way before?" Matt-Sharakh whispered. "With the man in your womanly purse from behind?"

"No, the men do not ride us in Barbocan Valley...here, the women ride the men," Sceptre Nazrey replied quietly. "We sit on top. It has shaken me...I have never released like that before. I feel as if I have been in battle...a beautiful, divine battle of the flesh."

Matt-Sharakh and Sceptre Nazrey embraced warmly and then kissed passionately for what seemed like a glorious eternity, their bodies meshing in a cacophony of rich, deep feeling.

They rolled their bodies and felt each other with their hands, but no longer for sensual arousal. Matt-Sharakh and Sceptre Nazrey were connecting on a deeper, more emotional level than the beautiful ruler had ever experienced.

As Matt-Sharakh and Sceptre Nazrey luxuriated in a sensual, soulful reverie, their private joy was interrupted by a loud banging on the heavy door of the beautiful ruler's bed chambers. Sceptre Nazrey heard a female voice peal through the room.

"Sceptre Nazrey, are you safe?" came the familiar voice of the renowned swordswoman and brave solider Mariel. "The man-beast Matt-Sharakh has broken his chains. Do you shelter effectively? Are you unharmed?"

"Yes, Mariel, I am whole and unchanged," Sceptre Nazrey replied. "I shelter in my bathing chamber. Do your duty, good woman. I am safe here."

"We shall hunt him down," Mariel said. "Battle Chief Axios and Jira cannot be found...we fear the worst."

"May the light protect you, Mariel," Sceptre Nazrey said firmly. "You are a brave, loyal soldier."

Sceptre Nazrey listened as Mariel and her fellow soldiers left her door and then continued on their futile mission to capture the unchained Matt-Sharakh.

Again, a rolling wave of guilt tore through the beautiful ruler as she once more betrayed her own people to keep this lone warrior safe. She had to fight against all her instincts to lie to the brave soldier Mariel.

"We cannot continue this most pleasurable union," Sceptre Nazrey said tearfully. "You must leave now before what burns between us brings about the end of us both. We will be put to death if we are discovered...you must flee, Matt-Sharakh."

"Your people will not execute you, Sceptre Nazrey," the naked warrior said quietly. "They love you..."

"I may be able to alter the story of what has happened between us to save myself, but if we are found here together in my chambers, we will not be spared," Sceptre Nazrey said firmly. "I know my people...we would be beheaded together in the community square...perhaps worse. What they would do to your manly parts..."

"I will take the risk," Matt-Sharakh quietly pleaded. "There is something truly powerful between us. I have never encountered a woman of your strength before..."

"And I have never encountered a man such as you," Sceptre Nazrey interjected. "You are so sharp of mind, decent of heart, and beautiful of face and body. I would change everything for you, but our union is doomed."

"Sceptre Nazrey, please," Matt-Sharakh pushed further, "let us attempt it."

"No, I will not sacrifice your life and mine," the beautiful ruler responded. "Flee Barbocan Valley now...you are free to roam the expanse of the far lands. Bow to no man or woman. Follow your own destiny. Be your own ruler, Matt-Sharakh."

There was a long, heavy pause that broiled and pulsed with tension, indecision and uncertainty. Sceptre Nazrey gazed at Matt-Sharakh's handsome face as the naked warrior ruminated upon what was being said.

"As you wish, Sceptre Nazrey," Matt-Sharakh said quietly. "I will leave Barbocan Valley for you, good woman, but you will live in me until I fall...whenever that may be."

"And you in me," Sceptre Nazrey replied. "My heart and body will burn for you until the end of my days. You are a man like no other. You have changed things in me, Matt-Sharakh."

As the naked warrior sighed loudly and dropped his head, Sceptre Nazrey moved quietly across her chambers to where Matt-Sharakh's weapons and coverings were piled in a corner.

The beautiful ruler pointed at the naked warrior's belongings, and he moved toward her, his enormous man-dagger swaying alluringly from side to side.

"Put on your coverings and take your weapons, and I will show you the secret passageway that leads out of the castle," Sceptre Nazrey said. "It was constructed for the Sceptre's safety in the event of an attack, and now you shall use it to be freed. Your steed is in the stables."

"I shall call for him and he will gallop to me," Matt-Sharakh said as he pulled on his fur torso coverings and boots, strapped his broadsword across his back, and then came to an embarrassing realisation. "I have no loincloth, good woman."

"Yes, my women enjoyed ripping that to shreds, did they not?" Sceptre Nazrey giggled. "You will have to leave with your man-dagger free."

"So be it," Matt-Sharakh smiled. "There is nothing of me that your people haven't already seen."

"They will not see you as you escape in darkness," Sceptre Nazrey giggled again. "But you may need to procure a loincloth once you come to the outside lands. If you encounter a group of female crop tenders or lustful bandits, your man-dagger may very well land you in trouble."

"I can defend my honour," Matt-Sharakh laughed. "I will fight for my dignity, good woman."

Matt-Sharakh strapped his curved blades to his side, collected his daggers and short spear in a spare fur, and then pulled on his shadow-cat skull helmet, dragging it down so its bone fangs crossed his brow.

"I have never seen blades such as those," Sceptre Nazrey pointed at the curved weapons at Matt-Sharakh's hips. "Nor have I seen a man fight in the manner you do."

"I lived for some scrolls in The Eastern Regions," Matt-Sharakh replied. "I learned many things in these strange lands. If you would let me stay, I could perform some amusing tricks with my man-dagger that I was taught there."

Sceptre Nazrey smiled and gazed in awe at Matt-Sharakh, his muscled body now free of blood, dirt and hair, his exposed man-dagger amusingly incongruous against his remaining furs, strapping and weapons. The muscles in his right arm bulged with the weight of his huge battle-axe, which hung heavy in his hand.

"Farewell, Matt-Sharakh," Sceptre Nazrey said, and pulled aside a large fur rug spread across the stone floor of her chambers. "You can enter the passageway here."

Her large breasts swayed as she moved, and the naked Sceptre Nazrey bent down to pull open a wooden door carved into the floor. This revealed a small set of stone steps that led down into a narrow, torch-lit passageway.

"Follow the corridor until you come to a door," Sceptre Nazrey said. "Remove the locks and protections, and then push it closed when you exit. Call your horse from the stables, and then ride. Ride hard until you can no longer see Barbocan Valley...ride far from this place."

"I will, Sceptre Nazrey," Matt-Sharakh smiled. "I will think of your body bucking beneath mine as I drive my steed hard."

"You enjoy mischief, my naked warrior," Sceptre Nazrey laughed and led Matt-Sharakh down toward the stairs into the passageway. "It is time for us to part."

Matt-Sharakh paused at the top of the stairs and then embraced Sceptre Nazrey passionately. They kissed furiously, the connection between them rich and almost palpable as they pushed their perfect bodies together. After a few glorious moments, Sceptre Nazrey broke the embrace.

"You must leave before your man-dagger rises and hardens again," Sceptre Nazrey smiled. "You cannot run and ride with that beast awake and hungry for nectar."

"Goodbye, Nazrey," Matt-Sharakh smiled, daring for the first time to abandon the beautiful ruler's regal title. "I experience a pain far worse than any I have endured on the field of battle or in the pits of slavery. I will remember you always."

With that, Matt-Sharakh turned and moved quickly down the stairs and then into the torch-lit passageway. As Sceptre Nazrey closed the heavy wooden door carved into the stone floor, she thought she may have even heard the great warrior weeping.

Sceptre Nazrey sobbed herself for a few moments. Her bitter tears were for everything that had happened, including the carnage wrought by Matt-Sharakh, and the sadness that his departure stirred in her.

Still completely naked, the beautiful ruler moved to the window of her bed chambers and peered out into the moonlit darkness, her blazing green eyes wide and hopeful.

With a gasp of sorrow, excitement and regret, Sceptre Nazrey saw Matt-Sharakh emerge from the bottom of the castle and then run into the open, his exposed back walls visible in the near-darkness.

His long hair flying behind him, the near-naked warrior ran hard and fast, and Sceptre Nazrey then heard a strange, high-pitched call echo across the moon.

In response, Matt-Sharakh's huge, powerful steed came charging out of the stables, and then galloped at furious pace toward its master. With extraordinary grace and skill, the near-naked warrior hauled himself up onto the horse's back in one swift, seemingly effortless movement.

Atop his hard-galloping steed, Matt-Sharakh rode at an incredible pace from the matriarchal community of Barbocan Valley, dirt and dust swirling furiously at the hooves of his powerful horse as it charged into the darkness.

Sceptre Nazrey watched as the powerful figure of Matt-Sharakh became smaller and smaller as he rode further and further into the distance. She again felt his strength and power against her as tears rolled down her cheeks.

In quiet release, Sceptre Nazrey wept in the half-light for Matt-Sharakh, the lone warrior who had changed her forever...and the only man she had ever thought her equal.

Epilogue...many, many, many scrolls hence...

Her long hair white, her still beautiful face lined with wrinkles, and her clawed hands hardened by many scrolls of fierce battle, Sceptre Nazrey sat upon her steed atop the hill where she had first cast her eyes upon the famed lone warrior named Matt-Sharakh.

The ageing ruler had ached for the fierce fighter's touch for every single moon she had lived since his harrowing departure from Barbocan Valley. Despite the blood he had spilled and the many lives he had taken, Sceptre Nazrey's heart was owned by Matt-Sharakh.

The beautiful ruler spent much time in her Germanotta-scented washing pool stroking her womanly source of pleasure while in her mind reliving every single glorious moment she had shared with Matt-Sharakh, smilingly picturing his beautiful muscled body, enormous man-dagger, and pendulous man-sack.

After Matt-Sharakh's bloody escape, Barbocan Valley had been gripped by alarm and confusion. Standing guilty before her people in Sceptre Morgana Court, Sceptre Nazrey embarrassingly confessed to laying with Matt-Sharakh.

The beautiful ruler did not, however, admit to the many tender moments she had shared with him, nor to harbouring him, and nor to explicitly aiding in his escape. Sceptre Nazrey knew she would not be forgiven trespasses as dire as these, so she remained quiet.

The beautiful ruler guiltily and falsely stated that she had fought alongside the slain Battle Chief Axios and Jira in attempting to subdue and capture the unchained warrior, and had then laid with him after their deaths.

Fevered with guilt, Sceptre Nazrey falsely asserted that Matt-Sharakh had his sword ruthlessly to her throat when the brave swordswoman Mariel knocked upon her door to ascertain of her safety and further security.

Continuing her torrent of self-preserving fiction, Sceptre Nazrey then dishonestly told her people that after their brief but torrid sensual tryst, Matt-Sharakh fled back into the castle and eventually found his way outside to freedom.