Oz Beach Boy The Barbarian Ch. 03

Story Info
The sexy fantasy inspired by Matt comes to a violent end...
14.2k words
4.7
3.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: Very, very different from my previous stories, this is the final chapter in a three-part "Conan The Barbarian"-style fantasy tale featuring plentiful CFNM, female-of-male body worship, domination and humiliation, femdom, sex scenes, and romance. There is violence and swordplay, and much discussion of prior violence and sexual activity. This is a complete work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen. The fantasy story begins after a brief contemporary introduction. I am endeavouring to gradually write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Sci-Fi & Fantasy".

--------------------------------------

It was a humid summer's night in Sydney, Australia. Naked and covered in sweat, Odessa Prince woke from a disturbed, fitful sleep.

The beautiful brunette had been plagued by hot, hard-swirling sexual dreams featuring Matt, the incredibly handsome young man she had so eagerly ogled at her new apartment complex's shared swimming pool earlier that day.

Matt's handsome face, smooth, tanned skin, bulging muscles, and equally bulging Speedos had inspired not just moisture in the beautiful 27-year-old's swimsuit, but also a profoundly sexual and violent story the amateur fantasy writer just could not let go.

Inspired and aroused by her surprising new muscular muse, Odessa began her story poolside on her laptop, and continued it through the day and evening in her new apartment.

Tired and creatively tapped, Odessa had finally turned in for the night, but now the striking image of near-nude Matt and the story he'd inspired had gate-crashed her dreams.

Odessa furiously kicked the sheets from her tall, curvaceous, supple body, and slid naked from her bed. The beautiful 27-year-old ran her fingers through her long, dark, thick hair.

Odessa had to finish her story "The Tale Of Matt-Sharakh, A Warrior Stripped Bare", which she planned to post on "Sex, Dragons, Dungeons & Death", an amateur fantasy fiction website which platformed violent sword-and-sorcery storytelling with lurid, graphic sex.

The beautiful brunette had to get the story out of her system, or she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep. Sure, she had to work tomorrow, but there would be no rest for Odessa until she got this story of a lone male warrior imprisoned in a matriarchal society well and truly done.

Her big but firm breasts lightly swaying, Odessa walked comfortably nude through her apartment and grabbed her laptop from her dining room table.

She quickly pulled on a silk red-and-black kimono, poured herself a glass of red wine, and moved out onto her apartment's small balcony.

Enjoying the cooler air outside, Odessa sat down at her outdoor table setting. The gorgeous 27-year-old liked to masturbate while penning her sexy stories, and the loose-fitting kimono, along with the lateness of the hour, would allow her to discreetly pleasure herself, even while out on the balcony...in fact, that made it even more exciting.

With a sip of her wine, Odessa flicked on her laptop and returned to her literary fantasy world of naked warriors and powerful female rulers. With an enthusiastic smile, the hotly inspired Odessa Prince wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote...

++++++++++++++++++++

Sceptre Nazrey loosened the strappings around the skins and furs that covered her torso. Once freed, the beautiful ruler of Barbocan Valley pulled the animal hides apart, and then removed her top coverings completely.

Now naked and free, Sceptre Nazrey's big, rounded, firm breasts tumbled out and swung gently in the cool night air. With a lascivious smile, the young ruler ran her hands over her generous womanly mounds and then felt the smooth, soft, sensual flatness of her stomach.

Sceptre Nazrey then went to work on her loincloth. She pulled the strappings apart, and then pulled the long fur covering from her waist. With a mischievous flourish, Sceptre Nazrey tossed her coverings onto a chair, and stood in her chambers completely nude.

The beautiful ruler looked down at her thick, dark patch of womanly hair, and then ran her hands over her smooth, rounded hips.

Smiling gently, Sceptre Nazrey moved into the bathing chamber, and then stepped down into its large stone washing pool, which was filled with hot, steaming, Germanotta-scented water.

Sceptre Nazrey let the rejuvenating water engulf her, shivering with joy as the liquid covered her womanly purse, back walls, and breasts. She moaned quietly in enjoyment, and then submerged her head completely in the fragrant water.

After a few pleasurable moments, Sceptre Nazrey rose up out of the sweet water, her long, thick, dark mane of hair now wet and pushed back from her strikingly beautiful face.

Her emerald green eyes alive and sparkling, Sceptre Nazrey's mind drifted back to her earlier encounter with the naked and chained warrior Matt-Sharakh. She recalled the sight of his smooth, oiled, muscular, pulsating body, his strikingly handsome face, and his soulful brown eyes.

The beautiful ruler shivered as she recalled the feeling of his enormous, impressive man-dagger, and how it engorged and hardened at her touch.

Sceptre Nazrey then laughed naughtily as she remembered fondling Matt-Sharakh to the point of release, and then leaving him desperate and unsatisfied, his man-dagger hard as stone and his seed still bubbling away in his pendulous man-sack.

Sceptre Nazrey looked longingly to the corner of her chambers, where Matt Sharakh's confiscated daggers, short spear, broadsword, battle-axe, strange curved blades, shadow-cat skull helmet, fur boots and top coverings sat in a pile.

The lone warrior's loincloth, of course, had been ripped to pieces when his denuding soldiers cruelly threw it to the feverish crowd of women who had cheered on his humiliating stripping in Sceptre Morgana Court.

Though she had initially hoped to see Matt-Sharakh humiliated and exploited to the point of surrender and tearful subjugation in The Breaking Chamber, Sceptre Nazrey now admitted to herself that her feelings had changed.

Aroused first by the fighting prowess and physical beauty of this lone warrior, and then by his power, strength and utter resistance to being broken, Sceptre Nazrey now guiltily hoped that Matt-Sharakh would maintain his fierce sense of masculinity and might.

These highly provocative thoughts went against the beliefs of Barbocan Valley, but Sceptre Nazrey was enslaved by her emotions. She wanted Matt-Sharakh to remain proud, and not belittled and broken by his sexual imprisonment and exploitation.

Enjoying the sensual touch of the hot water, Sceptre Nazrey slid two fingers inside her womanly purse, and vigorously caressed the source of her pleasure. She moaned loudly as her levels of arousal increased, vividly recalling the public denuding of Matt-Sharakh in front of a hundred howling women.

The beautiful ruler rubbed herself intently as she envisioned Matt-Sharakh's skins, furs and loincloth being ripped from his rigid, muscular body by two female soldiers until he hung chained from the ceiling completely and humiliatingly nude.

As she relived Matt-Sharakh's subsequent washing, shearing, oiling and sexual debasement at the hands of Barbocan Valley's women, Sceptre Nazrey roared and wailed with release, her nubile body quaking and shuddering with sensual delight.

Sceptre Nazrey screamed joyously into the night air of her chambers until her taut, highly aroused body finally slumped in glorious satiation.

Happy and relaxed, Sceptre Nazrey soaked indulgently in the washing pool, letting her muscles ease completely until she felt sleep slowly encroaching. As her eyelids drooped, Sceptre Nazrey shook from her watery reverie, and pulled herself up out of the washing pool.

Shaking the Germanotta-scented water from her blushingly pneumatic body, Sceptre Nazrey covered herself with a soft fur robe and rubbed at her wet hair with a clean towel. She reached for an ornate goblet on the small table by her bed, and took a soothing sip of wine.

Her wet feet leaving small sloshes of water on the cool stone floor of her chambers, Sceptre Nazrey sat on the edge of her large bed and sipped calmly at her wine.

The beautiful ruler had enjoyed a strange, eventful, concerning and ultimately arousing day, and the sensitive leader ruminated intently upon it quietly and with great consideration.

Would Matt-Sharakh surrender in The Breaking Chamber? Would he eventually bow to her and the women of Barbocan Valley? Would this great warrior, now stripped, chained and sexually dominated, relinquish his power?

During their earlier encounter in The Breaking Chamber, Matt-Sharakh had remained defiant, not only claiming that he would never be broken, but also threatening to engineer his escape and wreak havoc in the prosperous matriarchy of Barbocan Valley.

If he could not be broken, what should she do with Matt-Sharakh? Sceptre Nazrey frowned and sipped from her goblet as she thought of the brave lone warrior.

Would she have to execute Matt-Sharakh for killing four of her soldiers? Could he merely be exiled? Her advisors and supporters would most likely not agree with such a decision. Matt-Sharakh had to be dealt with harshly.

Sceptre Nazrey was shaken from her rumination by a loud banging on the door of her chambers. Considering the height of the moon, it was not a sound the beautiful ruler expected to hear. She was surprised that her outer guards would allow such an interruption. As she hesitated with her thoughts, the banging continued.

"Who disturbs me so deep into the moon?" Sceptre Nazrey asked firmly. "State your name and your business."

"Sceptre Nazrey, it is Battle Chief Axios," came the reply in a deep, barely feminine, wholly familiar voice. "I am with my loyal soldier Jira. We persuaded your outer guard to let us through. We must discuss an urgent matter with you. It concerns the prisoner Matt-Sharakh."

Confused and alarmed, Sceptre Nazrey pulled her fur robe tight around her body and strode to the door of her chambers, quickly removing its locks and protections. The beautiful ruler hastily opened the heavy door inwards.

Standing in the doorway were Battle Chief Axios and Jira, the two most physically powerful and fiercely aggressive female soldiers in Barbocan Valley's mighty army.

The hardened faces of the fearsome women were set into almost permanent scowls, their long, braided hair hanging over their shoulders and down their impressive torsos.

Dressed in skins, furs and loincloths, Sceptre Nazrey wondered at the hard, undulating muscle of both women, their bodies taut and strong, their arms and legs bulging with pure animal might.

The feared Battle Chief Axios and Jira were fighters of great renown, and their dominant, physical might was written on every part of their powerful, battle-scarred bodies.

Obviously expecting violence, Battle Chief Axios wore a plate of metal hooked over her bare shoulders and chest for protection in battle, and both women carried broadswords at their strong hips.

Jira was without her famed battle-axe, which she saved solely for the field of battle. She was equally skilled, however, with most other weapons.

"Come in, soldiers," Sceptre Nazrey said and ushered the two women into her chambers. "What troubles you at such a high moon?"

"Sceptre Nazrey, it is Matt-Sharakh," Battle Chief Axios said sternly. "He is..."

"Are you here to campaign again for the removal of his manly attributes?" Sceptre Nazrey interrupted. "You made your position clear in Sceptre Morgana Court, and so did I. Your blade will not venture between his legs. He is ours to enjoy...we need his man-dagger for that. And you shall not take his man-sack either. Matt-Sharakh is to remain physically unchanged."

"Yes, I understand, Sceptre Nazrey," Battle Chief Axios said. "I have more grave concerns about Matt-Sharakh than what hangs between his legs."

"What are these concerns?" Sceptre Nazrey asked. "The women are enjoying his body. I have heard tales of great mirth about what is being done to him. Four old kitchen women..."

"I know what they did with the pestle," Battle Chief Axios interjected, "and yet this man does not even come close to breaking. He seems to enjoy his enslavement. Jira took his back walls with a wooden man-dagger and he thanked her for it. She rode him hard and he moaned with joy."

"It is true, Sceptre Nazrey," Jira offered. "I treated him as a man does a woman in other parts of the land, and he responded in kind. He moved his hips in concert with mine."

Unbeknownst to the hulking Jira, Sceptre Nazrey had, of course, witnessed all of this from the privacy of The Sceptre's Pleasure, and was indeed surprised by Matt-Sharakh's enthusiastic response to having a woman invade his back-hole.

Sceptre Nazrey had exactly the same concerns about Matt-Sharakh that Battle Chief Axios and Jira did, but the wise ruler chose to remain quiet, and instead sought to calm the minds of her two fierce and loyal soldiers, even though they shared the same fears.

"He will break, good women," Sceptre Nazrey sighed reassuringly. "They all do...some just take longer than others. None have left The Breaking Chamber unchanged. Matt-Sharakh will break, and then he will be ours. There are many great uses for a man with his skills."

"He does not even register discomfort or embarrassment," Battle Chief Axios pleaded. "That fat beast of a woman, Drusilla, spread herself across him like the blubber from a gutted whale, and he groaned in delight. His man-dagger got hard at the touch of a woman in her eightieth scroll! Yolande The Great Storyteller attacked him with humiliating words and he did not flinch. He laughed at his own ridicule!"

"This man will not break," Jira offered. "We took his body as a war party takes a fort and he rejoiced at his own destruction. Two young women used his hardened man-dagger to play a game of hoops, and he encouraged them the whole time while they laughed at him. An old woman spanked him until his back walls were red raw and he merely counted her strikes."

"Matt-Sharakh is immune to the ways of The Breaking Chamber," Battle Chief Axios again pleaded. "And with every moon he remains there laughing at us, he is provided with more opportunities to plan his escape. Action must be taken...immediately."

Sceptre Nazrey had indeed witnessed Matt-Sharakh's ability to charm the women who came to him in The Breaking Chamber, and the naked warrior had told her that it was a woman who aided his escape from cruel enslavement on Mount Haborym.

Sceptre Nazrey was fully, painfully aware of just how truly dangerous the great Matt-Sharakh was while he remained enslaved in The Breaking Chamber.

"What do you propose, Battle Chief Axios?" Sceptre Nazrey asked. "How do we break Matt-Sharakh?"

"I do not believe we can break this man," Battle Chief Axios replied. "It is futile. He is too strong. He laughs at us. He must be executed immediately...it is time to put an end to this. He can be killed in the public square, or if you prefer subterfuge, I can end him in his cell. We can claim the prisoner tried to escape, and was killed in kind."

"We must eliminate this threat to Barbocan Valley," Jira added urgently. "For the good of all, let us execute him tonight, Sceptre Nazrey. Every moon he stays alive is another opportunity for Matt-Sharakh to engineer his escape. Lives will be lost. He must be ended now."

"Sensual subjugation was the advice of Sage Tantulas, and I concurred with it," Sceptre Nazrey said. "Matt-Sharakh's man-seed will be offered to the soil and the sky. He is naked, chained, and watched by guards at all times. He will not escape...and he will break. Just give it time, good soldiers. This is a different type of enemy, but he will be vanquished."

"I have heard he slayed a cave-dragon in the snows of The Abraxas Alps," Jira said, "armed only with a battle-axe and a broadsword. I have heard he has killed hundreds...that he fells even man-apes with ease. Matt-Sharakh is a killer without equal."

"Yes, he is a dangerous man," Sceptre Nazrey said in placation. "I share your concerns, but I have faith in the good women of Barbocan Valley, and also in the brave women who guard the prisoner so carefully. Matt-Sharakh will remain ours. If he shows no sign of breaking within five moons, we shall have this discussion once again. Does that satisfy you, good soldiers?"

"Yes, Sceptre Nazrey," Battle Chief Axios replied hesitantly. "We trust in your judgement, good leader. You rule with a decent heart and a strong mind. We are safe in your powerful hands."

"Thank you for this kind tribute, Battle Chief Axios," Sceptre Nazrey smiled. "It means much coming from a fine soldier like you. And thank you for raising these concerns. You are loyal servants. And now that you are here in my chambers, good women, will you please join me in some wine and fruit?"

"That is a very kind offer, Sceptre Nazrey," the gruff and dour Battle Chief Axios replied with what passed for a smile. "It would be an honour to join you."

The three women enjoyed each other's company deep into the moon, sharing enthralling tales of past battles while drinking wine, and eating bread and fruit.

Though they wisely did not imbibe enough to become numbed or confused by the effects of the wine, the women's mirth was contagious, and the ruler and her two loyal soldiers laughed hard and long.

Battle Chief Axios doubled over with mirth while recounting the tale of how she and a small group of female soldiers thwarted a band of interloping male thieves intent on raiding the grain stores of Barbocan Valley and then stealing a few women to rape on their way out.

During the ensuing sword fight, Battle Chief Axios and her far superior soldiers ruthlessly toyed with the would-be rapist thieves by cutting off their coverings piece by piece until all of the hapless men were left completely naked, desperately trying to cover their exposed man-daggers while the female soldiers humiliatingly spanked them with the flat sides of their broadswords.

Their horses taken and their coverings cut asunder, the embarrassingly naked would-be thieving rapists were then chased into The Fields Of Namtur by Battle Chief Axios and her laughing soldiers, all of whom knew the possible fates that would await the denuded men if they didn't defend themselves effectively.

At different points during their high-moon carousing, Sceptre Nazrey, Battle Chief Axios and Jira thought they heard commotion in other parts of the castle, but they assumed it was just the women of Barbocan Valley enthusiastically and noisily enjoying themselves with Matt-Sharakh.

Though momentarily concerned, Sceptre Nazrey and her two loyal soldiers thought no further of it, and continued to regale each other with tales of horror and humour.

The powerful soldier Jira laughed just as hard as Battle Chief Axios when recounting the tale of Lamorak The Enslaver, a vile, brutish, rapacious, arrogant, and none-too-smart warlord whose small, largely incompetent force of fighters was easily defeated on its way to Barbocan Valley, which the warlord intended to raid and plunder.

As was Lamorak The Enslaver's cruel and heartless wont, a large group of the community's women would also have been taken, whence they would then be pressed into service as part of the warlord's enormous harem of females stolen from all corners of the land.

In the dying moments of the battle, the still smugly superior and clearly deluded Lamorak foolishly insulted Jira, and then challenged the powerful female warrior to duel with him.

The smiling Jira easily defeated the inferior fighter, and then, in front of his subdued and chained soldiers, proceeded to tear the metal armour from Lamorak's body until he was left as he was born.