Oz Beach Boy The Barbarian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With many of Barbocan Valley's powerful women admitting they had been bewitched by Matt-Sharakh's manly charms, few held Sceptre Nazrey at fault for laying with the lone warrior. The beautiful ruler was instantly forgiven by her people and remained in government unchallenged and fully supported.

In death, the desperate, sexually driven holy man Sage Tantulas was excoriated as a traitor and a fool, and also as a typical man unable to control himself and exercise restraint and honour.

The body of Sage Tantulas was carried past the borders of Barbocan Valley, and then hurled into The Tulipalo River, where it would be devoured by the many fierce creatures that swam its furious lengths.

With the shameful death of Sage Tantulas, the teachings and philosophies of the disgraced holy man fell into disrepute, and Barbocan Valley slowly became a community of earthy, rather than airborne, beliefs.

Sceptre Nazrey's mighty warrior Jadrath The Skull Smasher, meanwhile, was filled with righteous anger, and burned with a feverish desire for revenge for the bloodshed Matt-Sharakh had wrought.

Possessed by fury and unable to strategise effectively, the hulking brute rode off angrily in pursuit of Matt-Sharakh with three equally enraged female soldiers.

Three moons later, the riderless horses of the four soldiers roared at pace back into Barbocan Valley dragging the headless bodies of their masters behind them. Scrawled in blood across Jadrath The Skull Smasher's broad, muscled back were the words, "All sent will die."

At the funeral of Jadrath The Skull Smasher and his doomed compatriots, Sceptre Nazrey gave strong, firm instruction that nobody else was to leave in pursuit of Matt-Sharakh, as much for his preservation as that of her people.

"This lone warrior has killed enough of our good people," the beautiful ruler intoned. "Forty lie dead at his hand. This ends here. This ends now."

The relationship between the fearsome Matt-Sharakh and the prosperous matriarchal community of Barbocan Valley, however, did not end there...far, far from it.

From what in the span of time seemed only a few precious moments of love-making, Matt-Sharakh left Sceptre Nazrey's belly full with what would become three sons: strong, brave boys of sharp mind and good humour. The beautiful ruler proudly named her progeny Talon, Dar and Kalidor.

Matt-Sharakh's man-seed was obviously incredibly potent and powerful: from one single moon of sexual exploitation, many other women of Barbocan Valley bore a fierce total of seventeen more of the lone warrior's sons.

The brave swordswoman Mariel, who had later enjoyed a torrid private tryst with Matt-Sharakh, was gifted two brave, handsome, sharp witted and strong boys she named Marasso and Nimra.

Pure, untouched virgins before laying with Matt-Sharakh, the fevered young sisters Lucretia and Omari also bore a son each to the lone warrior, much to the shame and anger of their conservative mother, Marcella, who knew not of her daughters' dalliance with Matt-Sharakh in The Breaking Chamber.

Though in her fortieth scroll, the skilful decorator Luissa bore two sons to Matt-Sharakh. Her advanced years made her offspring a delightful surprise to all around her, and Luissa's mighty sons Indrus and Tyrus were a source of incredible joy for the previously childless woman.

Many other women had also birthed the sons of the famed warrior. Twenty-strong, these boys soon became known as The Sons Of Matt-Sharakh, and they grew to become vital, proud members of the thriving community of Barbocan Valley.

Boasting the innate power, cunning and sharpness of mind that characterised their father, along with the many, many admirable attributes of their mothers, the influence of The Sons Of Matt-Sharakh on Barbocan Valley was unlike that of any other man who had been raised within its verdant borders.

The Sons Of Matt-Sharakh worked alongside their mothers and the community's other powerful women to create new methods of farming and community infrastructure, and rose to valued positions in Barbocan Valley as advisors, engineers, farmers, and military strategists.

The Sons Of Matt-Sharakh were the first men ever to achieve such power and influence, breaking many, many scrolls of tradition in the prosperous matriarchy.

The Sons Of Matt-Sharakh also worked with their female military counterparts to construct fearsome new weapons of war that bolstered Barbocan Valley's defences against the many evils that festered and eventually boiled over outside its borders.

Though instrumental in warding off the largest attacking force of marauding half-men to ever sweep in from The Black Tundra, The Sons Of Matt-Sharakh truly solidified their place in the cultural firmament of Barbocan Valley with what would forever come to be known as The War To Remain.

Sceptre Nazrey and The Sons Of Matt-Sharakh, along with the community's female military strategists, led Barbocan Valley's brave army of male and female soldiers against its greatest ever threat when King Derrick The Mighty broke his long-standing truce with Sceptre Nazrey, and united with the forces of the notorious King Wexlas The Vile to conquer and annex the peaceful land.

The War To Remain lasted for two long, horrific scrolls and claimed many, many, many lives. Bloodied but never bowed, the outnumbered army of Barbocan Valley eventually emerged victorious, with much of the credit for its strategic ingenuity and undying valour attributed to both Sceptre Nazrey and The Sons Of Matt-Sharakh.

The revered and highly respected sons of Lucretia and Omari -- the brave warriors and brilliant military leaders Sorin and Dani -- became even more beloved as true heroes when they courageously sacrificed their own lives while fighting off an enemy horde to allow the escape of a cadre of their fellow female soldiers.

The lack of mercy shown by Sceptre Nazrey and The Sons Of Matt-Sharakh was also feted, with the powerful armies of King Derrick The Mighty and King Wexlas The Vile literally dismantled and then smashed to pieces, their pleas for surrender cruelly but necessarily ignored in order to preserve the future safety of Barbocan Valley.

In the aftermath of The War To Remain, and the gruesome public executions of King Derrick and King Wexlas, the all-encompassing admiration and love for The Sons Of Matt-Sharakh lifted the status of all men in Barbocan Valley.

Very slowly, and supported by Sceptre Nazrey, more and more men took on positions of power in the community, its very societal fabric permanently altered by what The Sons Of Matt-Sharakh had inspired.

And while The Breaking Chamber was still employed for many scrolls following the rejection of the teachings of Sage Tantulas, in the aftermath of The War To Remain, the practice of sexual subjugation was finally ended completely.

Though the idea of a male Sceptre was still an outlandish one, Barbocan Valley bore closer and closer to a land of near equality between women and men with each passing scroll. It had slowly, surely become an even more peaceful, fair and happy land.

As she sat upon her steed atop the verdant green hill covered with blooming purple flowers, a tear rolled down the deeply lined cheek of Sceptre Nazrey as she pondered the extraordinary legacy of the fearsome Matt-Sharakh.

As ever, the ageing but still revered ruler's perennially bruised and battered heart simultaneously broke apart and then filled with rapturous joy when she thought of her great love.

Taking one last look at the flatlands below, where it all began so many scrolls ago, Sceptre Nazrey turned her steed and rode back to her beloved community of Barbocan Valley, a peaceful and prosperous matriarchy that she and the great Matt-Sharakh had changed forever...

The End...Odessa Prince and Matt-Sharakh will return...