Oz Beach Boy with Abbie Chatfield

Story Info
Matt returns to Abbie Chatfield's radio show...nude!
6.5k words
4.63
3.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a CFNM story featuring Abbie Chatfield: Australian radio host, podcaster and former contestant on "The Bachelor" and "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here." This story features consensual male stripping, female-of-male body worship, performative masturbation, and a little male/female sexual activity, but NO intercourse. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. Though this is a belated follow-up to my previous stories "Oz Beach Boy Meets Abbie Chatfield" and "Oz Beach Boy Bossed By Indian Lady", it can certainly be read as a stand-alone story. Many, many thanks to reader Generalsushi, whose appreciation and enthusiasm for those earlier stories encouraged me to write this follow-up.

---------------------------------------

It was a wet, chilly night in Sydney, Australia. I was gazing into the beautiful blue eyes of Abbie Chatfield, and trying desperately not to peer down into the lovely celebrity's equally spectacular cleavage.

"Hey, Matt," Abbie smiled warmly at me. "Thanks so much for coming onto the show again. It's our first one back for the new year, so we wanted to open big...no pun intended."

"Abbie...you're so naughty!" I laughed. "I did have to think about it for a while, that's for sure. That was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life...it was fun, but I've never been publicly humiliated like that before...which wasn't your fault, of course!"

"Well, we might have had something to do with it," Abbie giggled. "I hope you haven't experienced too much blowback from it."

"It's been fine," I smiled sheepishly. "Life is good."

Abbie and I were standing in one of the large waiting rooms of the media broadcast company, The Hit Network, which carries Abbie's popular radio show Hot Nights With Abbie Chatfield. It was obvious we were both mentally replaying what had happened the last time I was in the studio...

26-year-old Abbie Chatfield rose to fame on the Aussie TV version of The Bachelor, where the then 23-year-old charmed audiences with her very, very naughty sense of humour.

The Bachelor made Abbie a star. With her blonde, curly hair; stunning light blue eyes; and soft, almost cherubic features, Abbie literally lit up the screen. Her wonderfully curvy figure, meanwhile, was the icing on an already very tasty cake. Almost overnight, Abbie was a delightfully sassy and very popular media sensation.

After The Bachelor, Abbie took out the top prize on the goofy reality TV series I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here, on which she spent a lot of time in a revealing red bikini, which showed off her big, pillowy breasts and wonderfully curvy hips and butt.

From there, Abbie Chatfield moved on to her own popular podcast and then a highly successful radio show on The Hit Network. On Hot Nights With Abbie Chatfield, the giggly but intelligent and sensitive host tackles a variety of talking-point and silly topics, from mental health and gender politics through to accidental public nudity and difficult pets.

Along with her male co-host Rohan Edwards, Abbie also talks about sex...a lot. I've often laughed myself to tears listening to some of the raunchy, funny, between-the-sheets subjects the pair amusingly and candidly wax lyrical on, with much equally hilarious input from their listeners.

Through a good friend in the media industry, I'd actually found myself appearing as a guest on Abbie's show the previous year. I was there to talk about, well, my huge cock. After a fun but hopefully candid and informative chat about living with an abnormally large penis, things got decidedly sexy and out of hand.

While on air, I stripped naked, and Abbie and her producer Sharna Khatri got out a tape measure and checked the length of my penis just to assure the listeners that everything we'd been speaking about was authentic, so to speak. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Meets Abbie Chatfield"]

I'm horribly and frequently prone to premature ejaculation, and after a few accidental touches from the two girls, I got an almost instantaneous erection and then actually shot my load a few seconds later right there in the studio. To add to the supreme awkwardness, a large wad of my jism even landed humiliatingly in Abbie's curly mane of blonde hair.

I was more embarrassed than I'd ever been in my entire life...and I've been embarrassed a lot. Thankfully, I'd demanded a contract which meant our interview couldn't be filmed, and also that Abbie had to state that Matt wasn't my real name.

The whole interview, therefore, was anonymous, which saved me from becoming a national joke. The audio of the interview and my apparently hilarious premature ejaculation did, however, go viral, and some of the women I'd had sex with in the past quickly guessed it was me with Abbie on the radio.

"Wow," read an email from Dominique St. Clair, a gorgeous fifty-year-old divorcee that I enjoy occasional hot, casual sex with [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Meets Schoolgirl's Mum"], "you never come so quickly with me. Should I be offended? Is it because I'm not famous? I know that was you on the radio, Matt! You were so cute talking about your big willy! You naughty boy!"

Though I was hugely embarrassed by what had happened on Abbie's radio show, it was also undeniably thrilling and exciting. I'd even enthusiastically jerked off many, many times while listening to the audio of the interview. It was another bizarre chapter in the sordid book that is my often absurd sex life.

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a 25-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time.

"Like I said in my email," Abbie smiled, "we'd like to talk with you this time about being an exhibitionist. Judging by the way you stripped off last time, I guessed that you like to show off. We'd love to hear what that's all about."

"You were right," I smiled. "As I replied, I am indeed an exhibitionist, and I'm happy to talk about it."

"Okay, we've written up a contract again for you," Abbie explained. "Once again, this won't be filmed or photographed, and we'll say that Matt is not your real name."

At that very moment, an attractive blonde woman who appeared to be in her late thirties walked into the waiting room holding a piece of paper and a pen. She smiled warmly and handed me what I assumed was the contract.

"Hey Matt, I'm Alicia Rumsby," the blonde woman said. "I'm the producer on Hot Nights. Have a read of the contract, sign that bad boy for us, and then we'll be good to go. This should be fun. Your last appearance was a big hit for us. The listeners loved you!"

I checked through the short contract, which was signed by Abbie, Alicia and The Hit Network's general manager J.H Lieberman. I was happy that I was appropriately protected, so I signed the contract and quickly handed it back to Alicia Rumsby.

The attractive blonde thirty-something gave me a big smile and a friendly wink, and then turned on her heel and left Abbie and I alone again. Alicia looked back at us over her shoulder and smiled knowingly.

"What happened to Sharna Khatri?" I asked Abbie curiously. "She's not working with you anymore?"

After embarrassingly blowing my load on Abbie's radio show, I'd then engaged in a very hot sexual experience with the show's beautiful producer Sharna Khatri, a bitchy, dominating Indian thirty-something who'd taken great delight in further humiliating and ridiculing me while fucking me in her office. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Bossed By Indian Lady"]

"Aaah, yes, Sharna Khatri," Abbie sighed, and then frowned. "I know you guys were intimate...Sharna didn't give me all the details, but she told me you got into it, yeah?"

"Um, yeah...we did," I replied sheepishly. "In her office...after the show."

"Yes," Abbie frowned. "That's okay, all good. Look, I'll be straight with you, Matt. Sharna was let go due to an incident of sexual harassment."

"Oh, my god," I gasped. "Really?"

"Yes," Abbie sighed. "We had a nineteen-year-old guy here on work experience. Sharna pulled his pants and underwear down in her office without his consent, and then ridiculed his...equipment."

"Oh, right," I muttered, hardly surprised, but still taken aback. "That's awful..."

"Yes, the young man was humiliated," Abbie continued. "He lodged a complaint, management investigated, and Sharna was gone two days later. Sharna had something of a history when it came to inappropriate sexual behaviour. Men's clothing was found secreted throughout her office, which was very strange. Anyway, Alicia's on the show now, and she's great."

"Okay, all good," I smiled, still slightly shocked about what had happened with the bitchy Sharna Khatri. "I'm ready to go."

"Thanks, Matt," Abbie smiled. "Look, this is also just an excuse to get you back on the show. We've had lots of listener requests, and I wanted to see you again too. Rohan's on leave, so it will just be me and you again."

"Oh, great," I said with a little too much enthusiasm. "Not that I've got anything against Rohan, of course!"

"That's cool," Abbie giggled. "It's more fun when it's just me and you anyway."

The last time I was on the show, Abbie was in a serious relationship, but I knew that she was now newly single. I sensed a lot more flirtatiousness from the sexy radio host this time, and I optimistically hoped that something might possibly happen between us. I had a big celebrity crush on Abbie, and I was happy for any sexual scraps that she might choose to throw my way.

"Okay, we've got a song and a long ad break on at the moment, but we need to get in the studio now," Abbie explained, and ushered me out of the waiting room. "It'll just be the same as last time...a casual chat about how you like to show off your body. Are you happy to just go wherever the interview takes us?"

"Yep, that sounds great," I smiled. "I'll follow your lead."

We walked into the studio, and I watched Abbie take a seat behind the desk. She looked gorgeous, with a tight, red, low-cut, sleeveless t-shirt showing off her toned arms and incredible cleavage, and a pair of fitted black jeans further accentuating her curves.

Abbie's curly hair was even messier than usual, and I excitingly noticed that the outlines of her nipples and areolae were clearly visible through her figure-hugging t-shirt, suggesting -- along with the slight sway and jiggle of her big breasts as she moved around -- that the radio host wasn't wearing a bra. I instantly got even more excited.

I noticed that Alicia Rumsby was in the glassed-off control room holding what looked like a run-sheet, and that she was accompanied by two other women, who looked to be in their mid-twenties. Attractive and obviously diligent, both women were busy working the desk, and paid me little attention.

As Abbie slipped on a pair of large headphones, I sat down opposite her and did the same. We smiled warmly at each other as an ad for the excellent adult store Intimus came to an end, closing out the extended sales break.

"Welcome back, listeners," Abbie said with her characteristic warmth and energy. "We have a very special guest in the studio that many of you have been asking about since we had him on last year. Get excited, people! It's a big hello to the man we shall call Matt."

"Hey Abbie," I smiled, "it's good to be back...I think."

"Great to have you here," Abbie smiled. "As I'm sure you all remember, we had Matt on the show last year to talk about what it's like for a man to live with a very large penis. We had a lot of fun..."

"And you had to wash your hair afterwards," I interrupted. "I'm sorry about that."

"Jizz is fine for your hair," Abbie giggled. "It's like a natural conditioner. You have nothing to apologise for, Matt. Anyway, we created something of a radio moment, didn't we?"

"That's right," I laughed. "Nobody has ever blown their load in Kyle Sandilands' hair on air before!"

Abbie and I laughed good-naturedly at my joke about her fellow radio star, and we were clearly and easily getting into the groove of the interview. I could definitely feel something bubbling away between us, and Abbie then fixed me with a slightly more serious look.

"Matt, when you were on the show last time, you very happily removed all of your clothes in front of me and my female producer right here in this very studio," Abbie said with an interested, inquisitive tone.

"Yes, I did," I smiled.

"When we first discussed the possibility of doing a show about exhibitionism, your name came up immediately," Abbie said. "Would you consider yourself an exhibitionist, Matt?"

"Yes, I think that's a fair label," I smiled. "I'm lots of things, and an exhibitionist is certainly one of them."

"You enjoy being naked?" Abbie asked.

"I do, yes," I replied. "I like to sunbathe and swim naked at deserted beaches and on the balcony of my apartment, but I do prefer it when I know people can see me."

"Right, okay," Abbie smiled. "So you like to get naked on deserted beaches, but that doesn't get you truly excited?"

"No, it feels great, and I love to be nude in the sun and fresh air, but it's not arousing in and of itself," I replied. "In that respect, I'm not really a nudist per se. It's more about being watched than the actual feeling of being naked outside."

"Do you like being watched in your swimsuit too?" Abbie asked, twirling a long strand of blonde hair between her fingers. "That turns you on?"

"Oh, yes," I replied eagerly. "If I'm at the beach, and I notice a woman or a group of women looking at me, I get very excited."

"For those that don't know, Matt is heterosexual," Abbie said helpfully. "So how do you sexually capitalise on a situation like that?"

"If I know I'm being watched by a group of women, and they appear to be enjoying it," I replied, "I might do a little stretching routine to accentuate my body. I flex my muscles, and try to move around in a sensual way."

"Wow," Abbie smiled. "Do you bend over and give them a look at your butt? Women love a guy's butt!"

"Oh, yes," I smiled. "I have to stretch out the muscles in my calves! I've gotta work the hamstrings! That's important!"

"I'm sure the women on the beach love it," Abbie giggled. "You put on a little show, huh?"

"Yes, I do," I replied. "It's very erotic for me. I'm a narcissist too, so it gets me off. If I'm certain I've got an appreciative audience, I might pull my swimsuit into my butt-crack to show off my arse cheeks, and then lie down to sunbathe with them exposed."

"Oh, my god," Abbie howled. "You naughty boy!"

"It's very exciting for me," I said earnestly. "It really does get me off to display my body for the pleasure of women that like to look."

"Matt, do you actually get fully naked for women on the beach?" Abbie asked inquisitively. "Or pull out your penis? Do you expose yourself on the beach? Are you a flasher?"

I was actually concerned the interview would head into this kind of territory, and I'd already decided to retreat from the truth if it did. Though I had actually flashed many women in my time, I didn't want to reveal myself as a complete pervert, nor admit to anything that was actually criminal in nature. I felt bad about being dishonest, but I had to protect myself.

"No, I don't," I lied. "I wouldn't want to offend anyone, and it would also be illegal. I don't want to get arrested. I have exposed myself to women at official nude beaches though."

"Oh, right...are there many women there?" Abbie asked. "I thought it was mainly guys."

"Yeah, it is, but sometimes women wander along, and I make sure they can see me," I smiled. "I always walk past them with my junk on display. I make sure they get a good look at me. Sometimes they ask for a photo."

"Really?" Abbie giggled. "A photo of you in the nude?"

"Yes, they do," I replied. "They're usually nervous about asking, but I'm always happy to oblige. Women often like to get in the photo with me and rub their hands over my chest while their friends snap pics. It's good fun. Women can be very naughty."

"Oh, I know...so the feeling of a woman looking at you is a turn-on in and of itself?" Abbie asked. "Just being watched? That gets you off? Do you like to be nude around your sexual partners?"

"Yeah, I love to pose and strut around naked for my sexual partners," I replied. "With some of them, I remain nude the entire time we're together. The feeling of their eyes on me, and the look of lust and excitement on their faces, is a massive turn-on. It drives me wild."

"And groups of women too?" Abbie asked. "The more the merrier?"

"Oh, yes," I replied. "There have been situations at private parties and the like where I've removed my clothes for the enjoyment of a group of women. That's a huge turn-on. I really like doing that."

"Do you work as a stripper?" Abbie asked. "We obviously don't want to give too much away..."

"No, I'm not a professional stripper," I replied, "but if a situation presents itself, I'll usually take the opportunity to get naked in front of women, but only if they're into it. I have jumped around and stripped for groups of women before. I love it, but I can't dance, so I'd never do it professionally! Nobody would hire me!" [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Hospital Strip" and "Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Foursome"]

"Well, Matt," Abbie smiled naughtily, "here's the big question. I'm here with you in the studio, and my producer Alicia and our two female audio techs can see you from the control room. Ideally, would you like to be naked in front of us?"

"Um...ah," I replied sheepishly, "um...yeah, I would. That would be amazing."

"Ladies, would that be okay with you?" Abbie asked and looked at her three colleagues in the control room. "Would you like to see Matt naked?"

I looked over at the control room and watched as Alicia and the two audio techs laughed, glanced at each other, and then looked back at Abbie in the studio. Almost simultaneously, the three women all gave me the thumbs-up sign, their pretty faces creased with big smiles.

"Well, listeners, we're all about consent here," Abbie smiled, "and I can tell you that Matt just got the thumbs-up from my colleagues to get his kit off right here in the studio. Matt, you may disrobe."

"Thanks, Abbie," I smiled. "Wow...this is very exciting indeed. I can't believe I'm doing this again!"

"Oh, yes," Abbie laughed, "and once again, I'm sure that the listeners wished this was being video live streamed! Go for it, Matt!"

With a cheeky smile, I got up out of my chair, and then casually unbuttoned my shirt, not wanting to put on too much of a show, profoundly aware that a glacially paced strip would have little impact on the listeners at home.

"Once again folks, I wish you were here with us now," Abbie laughed as I shrugged my shirt off my shoulders and folded it over the back of my chair. "Matt has just taken off his shirt, and it looks like he's been spending even more time in the gym...Matt is even more ripped than he was last time he was here with us."

I smiled at Abbie's flattering comments, kicked off my shoes, and then hastily peeled off my socks. Again, moving with far greater pace than I normally would in a situation like this, I unbuckled my belt, and then unbuttoned my jeans. I pulled them apart, and gleefully watched Abbie's eyes widen in anticipation. The radio host stared at me with very obvious interest and enthusiasm.

12