Oz Beach Boy with Abbie Chatfield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unzipped my jeans, slid them down over my muscled thighs and calves, and then pulled them over my bare feet somewhat clumsily, which prompted a cute smile from Abbie. I folded my jeans over the back of my chair with my shirt.

Alicia and the two audio techs were all standing up in the control room, and staring at me intently. I could see them all talking to each other and giggling, with one of the younger women even pointing directly at my crotch.

"Okay, listeners...Matt has just removed his jeans and is now standing in front of us in just his classy Calvin Klein undies, and he looks great, let me tell you," Abbie almost whispered in commentary for the listeners. "How are you feeling, Matt?"

"I feel great," I replied. "I'm really aroused and excited by the whole situation. Are you ladies all enjoying it?"

"Oh, yes," Abbie smiled, while the three women in the control room all theatrically nodded their heads in furious agreement.

I stood in front of Abbie and her three colleagues in just my fitted Calvin Klein trunks, and they all stared unashamedly at the bulge of my crotch. I ran my hands over my marbled pecs and rock-hard six-pack, and then smiled cheekily at the four women.

"I can take these off?" I said coyly. "The Full Monty?"

"You've done it before, Matt," Abbie giggled. "Feel free to drop those dacks whenever you're ready."

I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my Calvins, and then slid them down over my crotch and thighs. My long, thick, vein-crossed, uncircumcised cock flopped up and down as my Calvins slid over it, and then dangled heavily over my equally outsized nut sack as I stepped out of my underpants. I placed my Calvins on the back of the chair with the rest of my clothes.

"Listeners, Matt has just removed his underwear," Abbie said quietly. "He is now totally naked right here in the studio. Wow, is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?"

With four sets of female eyes watching my every move, I was now completely naked in the radio studio, my heavily muscled body on full and complete display, and my outsized genitals utterly open to inspection. I flexed the muscles in my bare torso, and made tight fists of my hands so my arms bulged impressively.

"I've obviously seen it before," Abbie sighed, "but the sight of your penis has still shocked me. It's just so huge...amazing. Matt, you really are an incredible example of the masculine physique."

"Thanks, Abbie, that's very kind of you to say," I replied. "That's very flattering indeed."

Abbie Chatfield looked me up and down again and again, her eyes widening further and then comically flicking from my cock to my face. In the control room, Alicia dropped her head in laughter, and the two female audio techs both covered their mouths with their hands.

"What would you like to do now for us?" Abbie asked. "How would you like to escalate this experience? What does an exhibitionist like you desire next, Matt?"

"Well, I'd like to turn around so you can see all of me," I smiled, still in shock at how this was all panning out. "I'd like to pose for you while you all watch."

"You do that, Matt," Abbie giggled. "You have our undivided attention, I promise. There's no danger of us checking our Insta or anything like that right now!"

I very slowly rotated, letting the four women gaze at me from all angles, pausing for an extended side-on view, which really accentuated the length of my cock and the bulky heaviness of my pendulous ball-sack.

With my back to Abbie and her colleagues, I tensed my glutes and raised my arms up behind my head. I made fists of my hands again, which made the muscles in my shoulders and back pop and bulge.

"Matt is putting on a real show for us," Abbie commentated for the listeners. "He's revolving so we can see his beautiful butt, and he's flexing all of his highly developed muscles. You are not shy, Matt...this man is very, very free with his body. How are you feeling?"

"I'm getting really turned on," I said. "Your comments are highly arousing, and the way you're all looking at me is really hot. I can feel your eyes on me, scanning all over me. It's incredibly sensual. I'm a little concerned though..."

"Are you starting to get erect?" Abbie asked inquisitively as I slowly turned to face the four women again.

"Yes, I think so," I replied as I put my hands behind my head and tightened my fists, forcing my big biceps to bulge impressively.

"You're starting to get stiff?" Abbie asked. "I think I can see..."

Hearing Abbie talk about me getting an erection sent my arousal levels through the roof. In mere seconds, my enormous cock hardened, rose, and then flung outward from my body, almost making a comical "boing" noise as it bounced into its fully erect form.

"Oh, my god," Abbie gasped, "Matt is up already. He has a full blown erection, and it's astoundingly large."

"I'm so sorry," I said. "This whole situation is just so hot...but this is embarrassing."

"That's okay, Matt," Abbie smiled. "Considering this is what actually gets you off, it's hardly surprising that you would become physically aroused."

"I know," I said sheepishly. "It's still embarrassing..."

"Ladies, are you okay with this?" Abbie asked of her colleagues in the control room, all of whom smiled and gave the thumbs-up sign. "Matt, what would an exhibitionist like you normally do now?"

"Um...well," I stuttered. "I would...um...well..."

"Would you touch yourself?" Abbie asked quietly. "Is that what you'd do?"

"Yes," I replied, my response clouded with shame. "That is like the ultimate form of exposure. I want the sexual release of ejaculation, but the actual thought of revealing myself to you in such an extreme way is also arousing in itself. That's always the driving fantasy."

"Ladies, would you like to watch Matt masturbate in the studio?" Abbie asked her colleagues. "Shall we just cross the line completely here?"

"Yes, I think we would like to see that," Alicia replied with a naughty smile, hitting a button to allow her voice to be heard on air and in the studio. "I'm a married woman though, so I can't go anywhere near it, but I'm very happy to watch Matt play with it from behind the safety of this glass. We're all very happy for this performance to continue."

"Okay, Matt," Abbie smiled. "Let's bring your exhibitionist's fantasy scenario right to its natural end point. Feel free to start touching yourself, Matt. Alicia will get a towel so we don't have a repeat of what happened last time. I'm due to wash my hair though, but just make sure not to get me in the eye, okay?"

"Really, Abbie?" I asked quietly. "This is okay?"

"Yes, Matt...we're on radio, so nobody can see anything," Abbie replied. "As far as anyone knows, this could all just be a joke...but trust me, listeners, it's not!"

Waves of excitement roared through me. Not only was I completely naked in front of the beautiful Abbie Chatfield, I was now being encouraged to masturbate as well, with the added enticement of three other attractive women also watching from the sidelines. This truly was the realisation of a sexual fantasy. I had literally jerked off while imagining this very thing.

I had sensibly masturbated an hour or two previously while mentally replaying my incredible past sexual experience with Australian WWE star Rhea Ripley [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Wrestles Rhea Ripley"], so I hoped I would last for at least a few minutes this time in front of Abbie.

With an excited smile, I slowly took hold of my pulsing, rock-hard cock. I jerked it up and down, naturally peeling back my foreskin to reveal my big, throbbing cock-head. The four women all watched me eagerly and with great concentration.

"Matt is now pleasuring himself right here in the studio," Abbie said quietly for the benefit of the listeners. "His right hand is wrapped around his erect penis."

I gradually picked up speed, my hand working furiously between my legs. Lashings of glistening pre-cum dribbled out of me. With my mouth slightly agape in pleasure, I moaned quietly.

With my left hand, meanwhile, I fondled my pecs and rubbed my sensitive nipples. I traced my fingers across my corrugated abs, and then ran them through my small thatch of man-scaped pubic hair.

Abbie smiled at me, her eyes wide and sparkling with obvious enjoyment. I then watched with great curiosity as the radio host started to write something on a piece of paper at the desk. What the hell? Was she taking notes? What was going on?

With a cheeky smile, Abbie then held up the piece of paper for me to see. I looked at it intently, and laughed as I clearly saw five truly wondrous words scrawled across the stark white paper in dark blue ink.

"Can I tit-fuck you?" the words read.

I nodded my head in enthusiastic disbelief, and pumped my cock even harder at this incredible offer. I was going to see Abbie Chatfield's tits! And she was going to wrap them around my cock! I was in my own dirty, sleazy version of heaven, literally exploding with desire and excitement.

Alicia and the two female audio techs had seen Abbie hold up the piece of paper, and they all looked at her in shock, their mouths agape and their eyes wide. Abbie winked naughtily at her three colleagues, and then gripped the bottom of her figure-hugging red t-shirt, untucking it from her tight jeans.

I gulped with excitement as Abbie peeled the t-shirt up over her gloriously flat, tanned stomach, and then pulled the t-shirt outward to get it over her big breasts. With a dramatic flourish, Abbie whipped the t-shirt up over her tits, and they literally tumbled out, revealed in all their fleshy, pneumatic glory.

Her t-shirt stretched across the top of them, Abbie's breasts were big and heavy, but still firm, with large pink nipples and areolae. Swaying gently with the movement of her body, Abbie's tits were perfectly formed, and utterly beautiful. I gasped in appreciation at the glorious sight of Abbie's wonderful womanly orbs.

"Matt is looking very excited now," the topless Abbie smiled, and then put her right index finger to her lips, clearly not wanting the listeners to know what was going on.

With a big smile, and with her three colleagues watching from the control room in complete shock, Abbie got up from behind the desk, her fully exposed tits jiggling and bouncing as she walked. Still with her finger on her lips, the radio host moved quickly but quietly toward me.

"Matt is still very enthusiastically pleasuring himself," Abbie continued, and then got down on her knees in front of me, her big tits bobbing around alluringly. "He looks like he's really enjoying himself...nearly as much as we are!"

Still wearing her headphones, Abbie placed her hands on either side of her breasts, and then leaned into my crotch. I released my cock, and let the radio host take charge. While pouting her lips up at me, Abbie separated her breasts and then slid them around my cock.

Shivers rocketed through me at the feeling of Abbie's big, warm, fleshy tits on my highly sensitive cock. The radio host then squeezed her tits together, the feeling of smooth friction getting me even more excited. With a big, naughty smile, Abbie then pumped her tits up and down, jerking me off with skill and enthusiasm.

"Yes, Matt is very excited," Abbie cooed as she continued to tit-fuck me, her gorgeous orbs working me into a sexual frenzy. "I think he's on his way to an orgasm."

I was momentarily distracted as Alicia Rumsby quickly pulled open the door and helpfully threw a white towel into the studio, which landed right near my bare feet. Abbie smiled up at her producer, who just as promptly left and shut the door to the studio behind her.

Abbie stroked my cock a few more times with her big tits, enveloping it sensually, the feeling of her soft flesh on my erect member nothing short of extraordinary. I moaned loudly and lewdly, once again embarrassing myself on air.

"Oh, yes...Matt's really having a good time," Abbie giggled, and then loosed my cock from between her big tits, sending my erect member bobbing and bouncing in all directions. "He's loving it!"

I then watched in shock and awe as Abbie Chatfield -- radio host and Australian television celebrity -- slowly dropped her head between my legs, shockingly moving her mouth right toward my enormous cock.

"Oh, my god," I groaned as Abbie took my cock into her mouth, sucking my bulbous cock-head vigorously, and then quickly sliding her head up and down my veiny shaft, before releasing it with a pop.

"Are you nearly there, Matt?" Abbie asked cheekily while her three colleagues doubled over with surprise and amusement in the glassed-off control room, obviously startled that the much loved celebrity was now sucking me off in front of them after publicly tit-fucking me.

"Yes...yes," I yelped, my voice embarrassingly high and cracked. "Yes..."

Abbie then sneakily wrapped her big, full lips around my cock again, and slid her head up and down, delivering what I safely assumed was the first on-air radio blow job given by a high-profile host in Australian media history. I was honoured...and mind-blowingly aroused.

"I'm coming," I squeaked. "I'm coming. Now..."

Abbie then sneakily slid her head up and down a few more times, pushing me towards a glorious orgasm. At just the right time, Abbie slid her lips off my cock, and then moved aside, her bare tits swinging from side to side with the sudden movement.

"Aaaargh," I groaned horribly, and then reached desperately for the towel on the ground. "Aaaargh! Oh, my god..."

In my haste and desperation, however, the white towel slipped from my clumsy fingers just as my cock exploded in a state of rigorous climax. A thick rope of semen blasted from my pulsing member just as I turned my body in reaching for the towel.

Almost in slow motion, I watched as the long strand of pearly fluid sailed through the warm air of the studio, and then hurtled downward, landing with an embarrassing splat right on Abbie Chatfield's wholly exposed left breast.

My jism sat guiltily at the smooth, fleshy top of the lovely radio host's gorgeous orb, and then dribbled down onto Abbie's left nipple, stickily sliding over the lovely pink protuberance, and then settling around the areola surrounding it.

In shock and horror, another bolt of semen shot out of me mere seconds later, and this time it landed embarrassingly on Abbie's flat, tanned stomach, eventually making its mucky, dirty journey down her soft skin and right into her belly button, where it pooled thickly, almost mocking me.

I grabbed my cock in horror, and hurriedly pointed it downward as one final wad of jism shot out of me, this time onto the smooth grey linoleum of the studio floor, where it splattered and streaked, again almost mocking me with its pearly presence.

With shaking hands, I actually picked up the white towel this time, and handed it to a broadly smiling Abbie, who quickly and quietly wiped at her jism-covered tit with it, soaking up my gluggy man-seed, which caused her breasts to swing enticingly in the process.

"Matt has just climaxed...into a towel this time," Abbie winked naughtily. "He's got great aim! Matt's chest is rising and falling, and he looks exhausted from the effort. How do you feel, Matt?"

"Oh, my god," I muttered as Abbie wiped at her semen-streaked stomach, working the towel right into her belly button to expunge all of my jism. "I feel incredible...like I've literally just lived out a sexual fantasy. This is like a dream come true for me."

"Well, I think we've lived out a sexual fantasy too by watching you," Abbie giggled, still wiping at her breast and belly button with the towel. "Matt, thanks for being on the show again and talking about your exhibitionism. We're always happy to have you on...you never disappoint!"

"Thanks, Abbie, it's been fun," I smiled sheepishly, my cock now once again totally flaccid. "I'll, um, come on your show anytime."

As Abbie and I looked at each other with cheeky, surprised smiles, the wildly giggling Alicia Rumsby hit a few buttons in the control room, and then Sam & Dave's soul classic "Hold On, I'm Comin'" came blasting through the studio's sound system. I shook my head at the very cheap joke.

"Jesus Christ," Abbie howled with laughter now that we were off-air. "That was crazy! I hope you didn't mind me sucking you off, Matt. I just couldn't help myself. Your cock looked so pretty!"

"That was amazing," I said sincerely. "I loved it! You're incredible, Abbie. I am so sorry! I can't believe I came on you again!"

"You sure did," Abbie giggled. "All over one of my lady lumps!"

"I am so sorry," I sighed, and hung my head in shame. "I've embarrassed myself again."

"It's all part of the fun," Abbie giggled, "and you're definitely not the first guy to come on my tits, trust me!"

I quickly pulled my underwear on over my swinging cock and balls, and then hurriedly stepped into my jeans. Abbie looked one last time at my bare torso as I shrugged on my shirt and did up its buttons with furious speed. I knew Abbie would have to go back on air immediately when Alicia's perfectly chosen song finished, and I didn't want to delay her.

As Abbie pulled her red sleeveless t-shirt back down over her big, beautiful breasts, I sat down on a chair, pulled on my socks, and then hastily laced up my sneakers. Just as I finished, Abbie bent down and gave me a sweet, quick kiss on the cheek.

"We'll have to think up another reason to have you on the show again," Abbie giggled naughtily, "but god knows where you might jizz on me next."

Thanks for reading!

12