Oz Beach Boy Wrestles Rhea Ripley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhea breathed heavily and moaned while I slid back and forth into her. She yelped with excitement and bit down intently on her bottom lip.

I kissed the WWE star passionately, and licked her tits again, running my eager tongue all around her small, erect nipples and areolas.

I continued to pound away, and then I felt that all too familiar orgasmic rush pulsing through me, still way earlier than I would have liked.

I continued to slide myself back and forth into Rhea, and her moaning increased in intensity. She pushed back against me with more force, obviously grinding herself toward an orgasm.

The gorgeous WWE Diva let out a deep, guttural squeal. She arched her back and slapped down on the wrestling mat with her palms, striking it again and again.

"Yes, bitch," Rhea screamed. "I'm coming, you fucking bitch! I'm coming...aaaaargh!"

I felt Rhea's impressive musculature tense and convulse powerfully as streams of pleasure obviously flowed right through her body.

As Rhea noisily climaxed, I orgasmed at almost exactly the same time. My cock exploded and blasted semen into the WWE star's wonderfully enveloping pussy.

"Take it, Rhea," I screamed as I came into her. "You just got fucked!"

I groaned loudly, and Rhea roared with laughter, obviously amused by the ridiculous sounds emanating from me as I shot my load into her.

I continued to pump away until every last ounce of cum had spilled out of my cock. Once I was finally done, I slid my softening member out of Rhea and felt it hit the wrestling mat with a wet slap.

Desperately sucking for air, Rhea and I slumped down onto the wrestling mat, our fit, ripped bodies exhausted from this quick, intensely high-pressured fuck.

There were no hearts and flowers here -- we were working against the clock, and needed to fuck as fast and as furiously as we could. Mission accomplished.

"We got a bit carried away there," Rhea giggled. "Sorry about calling you a bitch...I was in the zone, man. That was so hot."

"That was one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced," I sighed. "I still can't believe it...it's incredible...your body..."

Sweat dripped in thick rivulets down our chiselled nude bodies, and the unmistakable smell of sex was heavy in the air.

I laughed as I pondered whether the next gym session attendee would notice it, and how Rhea and Gale would explain it if they were asked.

"Two minutes," Gale popped her head in and squeaked, and then quickly popped out again when she saw Rhea's nude legs spread wide open and my wet cock flopping around like a tired snake. "Hurry up, you two lovebirds!"

Rhea and I embraced and kissed each other passionately, our muscled bodies rubbing up against each other for the final time.

We then hesitantly pulled ourselves up off the sweat and fluid streaked wrestling mat and reached for our discarded clothes.

"Thanks, Rhea," I said as I quickly pulled on my underpants and t-shirt. "That was an experience I will never forget, trust me. I'm still in shock."

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun," Rhea smiled as she hastily dragged her skin-tight outfit back over her rippling muscles. "I don't usually fuck the fans, but this certainly turned out okay, huh?"

We finished dressing and then looked each other up and down one last time, both likely thinking that we looked better naked. Rhea winked and gave me a big smile.

"Thanks, Matt," the WWE star said. "You've reminded me of why I like coming home to Australia. The men are much sexier here."

"Stay strong, Rhea," I smiled and turned toward the door of the gym room. "Fight to win, babyface."

"Always, sweet thing," Rhea said quietly to my departing back as I headed out the door. "I can't do it any other way."

As I walked out the door, a slightly hostile looking Gale gently sneered at me as she ushered a fit young woman in for the next session with WWE star Rhea Ripley.

"How did it go?" the young woman smiled expectantly. "How was Rhea?"

"Rhea Ripley was absolutely amazing," I replied sincerely with a smile as I walked away. "It was the best personal training session I've had in my entire life."