Oz Beach Boy Wrestles Rhea Ripley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could now really see the bulging muscles of Rhea's arms; the flat, sharply ridged wonder of her toned mid-section; and her strong, thick legs, which were covered in black-and-white tattoos, including one incredible piece of ink depicting a fearsome wendigo.

"Okay, Matt," Rhea smiled, and bounced up and down on her powerful legs, "you wanna get into it?"

"Let's do it," I smiled, and walked right up to Rhea on the mat. "This is a dream come true."

With that, we were both at each other, grappling intensely with our powerful arms, and moving our strong legs to get traction on the mat.

In mere seconds, Rhea got me easily, grabbing my right arm with both her hands and then flipping me over her knee and onto my back.

I landed with a thud on the mat, and felt my cock and balls jiggle around inside my Calvins. I quickly pulled myself up off the mat, and bounced on the balls of my feet.

"Have you wrestled before?" Rhea asked casually. "Or is this your first time?"

"Just once or twice in high school," I replied, "so I don't really know what I'm doing. I was a good sportsman in high school though...lots of athletics and swimming."

"You've got a lot of strength and a good sense of balance," Rhea said. "They're the keys."

Rhea then came at me, and our bodies loudly slammed together, layers of rippling muscle upon layer of equally rippling muscle.

I grabbed Rhea around the waist and then gently hurled her onto the mat, which she did not like one bit judging from the scowl that cut across her face.

"Oooh, cheeky," Rhea sniggered. "You've got game, huh?"

Clearly competitive, the WWE star leapt up from the mat and then charged at me. She tackled me around the mid-section and then drove her body into mine, sending me backwards onto the mat.

I landed with a noisy thud, which prompted Gale to walk over with her clipboard and a concerned and frustrated look on her face.

The uptight PA was hilariously far from amused by our little impromptu wrestling match, even though we were both taking it easy on each other.

"Really, this has to stop," Gale squeaked. "This is not in the guidelines."

"You can pull down my pants and spank my bottom later, Gale," Rhea howled. "I'm a naughty girl, but this is just too much fun!"

I laughed at Rhea's wisecrack, and then quickly got up off the mat. Rhea and I circled each other with our hands outstretched in front of us and ready to grapple.

The WWE star then came in surprisingly fast and low, and grabbed my right leg, which she lifted up off the mat, causing me to instantly lose balance.

Rhea then casually and with barely any effort tipped me backwards, and pushed my leg down toward the ground, prompting me to fall directly on my butt.

As my taut and tensed backside hit the mat and then skidded slightly with force, it prompted my tight underpants to slide halfway down my butt.

Rhea and Gale both noticed my wardrobe malfunction immediately, and got a very good look at my muscled backside when I pulled myself up off the mat.

As both women smiled and shamelessly checked me out, I quickly hiked my tight fitting Calvins back up to restore my modesty.

"Oh, my goodness," Gale squeaked nervously. "You nearly lost your shorts!"

"We better be careful that doesn't happen again," Rhea said with a wicked smile. "We don't want anything to fall out and embarrass you, Matt."

"That's okay," I said, and bounced on the balls of my feet toward Rhea. "I don't embarrass easily..."

I charged toward the WWE star at speed, and our rock-hard bodies clashed again, all strength, force, muscle and rigid firmness.

Our faces pressed together and we both smiled knowingly. This playful wrestle had a sexy, flirtatious sting to it, and it was getting both of us very excited.

I worked my arms around Rhea's left shoulder, turned my body, and then flipped her over my calf, effectively tripping the WWE star and sending her onto the mat on her butt.

Rhea sat for a moment on the mat and looked up at me with a good natured scowl playing across her beautiful face.

"Oooh, is someone a little angry that we saw his butt?" Rhea taunted me. "Let's finish this up before we get too competitive, huh? Last move, okay?"

"Yeah, sure," I smiled. "This has been amazing, Rhea."

"Yes, please wrap this up as soon as possible," Gale interjected squeakily. "Wrestling with the fans is not in the event guidelines. Management would be furious."

"Well, just keep quiet about it, Gale," Rhea laughed. "Stop being such a goody-two-shoes!"

I giggled quietly at Rhea and Gale's interaction, and then bounced on the balls of my feet again, getting prepared for my final moment of physical contact with Rhea, who I would have given just about anything to fuck.

The entertainingly sassy WWE star was so hot and sexy in person that it was driving me absolutely wild.

The fact that I was actually getting to touch Rhea Ripley with such intensity and intimacy was stoking my already fevered lust even further. Again, I started to worry about getting an erection.

Rhea and I circled each other again with our hands out, and the WWE star looked at me with a very knowing and mischievous smile, almost like she had something planned.

At lightning pace, Rhea feinted to the left, and then came at me fast from the right. Ingeniously and stealthily catching me off-guard and off-balance, Rhea slid past me and got right up close to me from behind.

With incredible agility and dexterity, Rhea shot her muscled arms up through my armpits, and then placed her hands on the back of my neck, savvily and effectively disabling me. Rhea had me in the classic full-nelson hold.

In one fell swoop, Rhea had rendered my arms useless, and as I struggled, the WWE star just gripped me tighter and with more force. I felt almost privileged to be at the mercy of Rhea Ripley.

Rhea then dropped back onto her butt with a loud slap, and brought me down with her onto the wrestling mat.

With admirable grace, the WWE star leaned back carefully, and had me caught tight, my body stretched out vulnerably in front of her.

"I've got you now, Matt," Rhea giggled, and I continued to struggle futilely. "You're done, babyface."

"You got me, Rhea," I replied, excited that the wrestler had called me by the WWE term for a "good guy"...but I was also slightly concerned that would then make her the heel, or bad guy.

Even though I'd called it quits, Rhea didn't let me go, and in fact held me even tighter in her unbreakable full-nelson hold. I heard the WWE star quietly giggle.

"Hey, Gale," Rhea said loudly. "Come over here and make yourself useful."

As Rhea gripped me tightly, the uptight Gale Winters quickly moved over closer to us, and she had a very large frown on her cute little face.

"Okay, this has to stop now," the nervous PA squeaked. "Please, Rhea."

"I can't do this on my own, Gale...I need your help," Rhea grunted. "Come on..."

"What do you mean?" Gale squeaked. "I'm not a wrestler!"

"I know," Rhea said. "I'll hold Matt tight...I need you to pull down his panties."

"Oh, my god," I muttered. "Rhea...what? What are you doing?"

I couldn't believe what Rhea was saying. After getting me out of my t-shirt and pants, the WWE star was now conspiring with the meek and mild Gale to get me completely naked.

I was shocked and nervous...but also very, very turned on. One of my sexual fantasies was now actually unfolding in real life.

"What?" Gale giggled naughtily. "You want me to do what?"

"I could try and pull Matt's panties down with my feet from behind," Rhea said with some effort, "but it would just be easier if you took them off. Come on, Gale. It's not in the guidelines, but it would be fun to see Matt without his knickers, wouldn't it?"

"Um, well..." Gale giggled naughtily, "...he is very cute. I would like to see what he's got down there. There's a really big bulge there in his under-panties..."

"Good girl, Gale," Rhea said encouragingly. "Let's have a look at Matt without his knickers."

"I can't believe this," I muttered impotently. "Really..."

"But, Rhea...please don't tell anyone about this," Gale said firmly. "We're really not supposed to do this kind of thing. We're not supposed to strip the fans! I could get in trouble."

"It's okay, Gale," Rhea said. "It'll be our little secret. And I know Matt won't tell anyone...what kind of man would want anyone knowing he'd been stripped by two women? Nobody would believe him anyway."

"Rhea, please," I pleaded, putting on the coy-and-reluctant act merely because the two women seemed to be enjoying my humiliation and the feeling of power that it was bringing them. "This is embarrassing..."

"Matt, I can see that you've got nothing to be embarrassed about," Rhea laughed. "Pants him, Gale! Get 'em off!"

With that, Gale kneeled down clumsily, dropped her clipboard, and then grabbed each side of my fitted Calvins with surprising enthusiasm.

The no-longer-quite-so-uptight PA gave me a wicked smile and a sly wink in preparation for what was about to happen.

"Here goes," Gale giggled, and then wrenched my Calvins down my hips, and then quickly over my muscled thighs.

"All the way off, Gale," Rhea directed. "Naked as the day he was born..."

The obviously excited Gale didn't stop at my knees, hastily sliding my underpants down over my calves and then off over my bare feet.

With surprising relish, the naughty PA spun my stolen underpants around on her finger and then tossed them over with the rest of my clothes.

"Done," Gale said firmly and efficiently. "Matt is now officially naked."

My enormous 23cm flaccid cock flopped around ridiculously against my thighs, and I felt both women's hungry eyes hitting my crotch with a laser-like focus.

Rhea burrowed her chin into my shoulder, and looked down at me with a cheeky giggle, while Gale stood above me with a broad, appreciative smile on her face.

"My, my," Gale squeaked. "Matt has a very, very large penis indeed...and a rather large pair of testicles too."

"Hooooo weeeee," Rhea hollered. "This boy is hung...he is a total fucking bull! Matt, you are a fucking baller! That thing is huge!"

"Come on, ladies," I said. "This is inappropriate. You're treating me like a piece of meat!"

"You love it," Rhea smiled. "I can tell...you love showing off that body. Why wouldn't you? You're so hot, baby!"

Now that I was stripped totally bare, Rhea finally released me from her full-nelson hold. I jumped up onto my feet, and Rhea quickly followed.

I stood completely nude in front of Rhea and Gale, clenching my fists at my side to make my biceps bulge and pop. I casually flexed my pecs and abs, and tried to look as good as I possibly could.

Rhea circled around me, and Gale just continued to stare right at my cock, smiling and slowly shaking her head. She even subtly licked her lips.

"Gale, how long have we got?" Rhea asked. "How long until the next session?"

"Not quite ten minutes," Gale replied, looking at her wrist watch. "Not long..."

"Gale, why don't you duck outside and watch the door for us?" Rhea asked casually. "Make sure nobody comes in, okay?"

"Oh," an obviously disappointed Gale said. "Really? You want me to leave?"

"Thanks, Gale," Rhea smiled. "You stand guard while Matt and I...um...have another little wrestle."

"Okay," Gale squeaked with undisguised anger and disappointment, and then headed for the door. "Have fun, you two!"

"Oh, we will," Rhea smiled as Gale left the room. "We most definitely will."

Rhea and I stood alone in the gym room, me totally nude and the sexy WWE star in just her muscle-hugging tank top and painted-on fitness shorts. We both smiled at each other knowingly.

"You wanna fuck?" Rhea asked me casually. "We could have some real fun, huh?"

"That is a truly great idea," I replied. "Oh, yeah..."

"We've got under ten minutes," Rhea winked, "so let's not waste any time, huh?"

With a wonderfully salacious smile, Rhea quickly peeled off her tight fitting tank top, revealing her bare, bra-free torso beneath.

While looking me right in the eyes, Rhea casually tossed her tank top aside, and then slid her fitness shorts sexily down her legs.

Still naughtily smiling directly at me, Rhea then dramatically flicked the shorts aside with her right foot.

The WWE star was clad now in just a tiny black g-string, and it was a truly extraordinary sight. Rhea Ripley looked absolutely amazing.

The wrestler's shoulders were broad and wide, while the muscles in her powerful arms rippled. Her tensed mid-section was tight and ridged with muscle.

Dramatic black-and-white horror-fantasy styled tattoos snaked menacingly across the WWE star's impressive forearms and mid-section.

Rhea's muscular physique of course meant that the WWE star's natural breasts weren't big, but they were beautifully formed, and were far more appealing than the augmented ones favoured by most WWE Divas.

With my tongue almost hanging out of my mouth, I gazed upon Rhea's tattooed, tree-trunk-like legs, and her wonderfully protruding near-bubble butt.

It was rock-hard and marbled, but the WWE star's divine butt was still gorgeously curved and wonderfully womanly.

"Do you think you can handle it?" Rhea asked with her most devilish smile yet. "Are you man enough for me, Matt?"

"I think I can rise to the occasion," I smiled and looked down at my quickly stiffening cock. "I'll give it my best shot, Rhea Ripley."

Rhea winked at me and then slid her g-string down over her legs, letting it bundle around her ankles before flicking it away with her foot.

The now nude WWE star then flexed her biceps in the classic bodybuilder pose, making all of the muscles in her arms and torso tighten and stretch.

I looked down at her completely and smoothly waxed crotch, which revealed the thick, alluring cleft of her labia, which was beautifully highlighted by the muscles flexing in Rhea's groin.

Two muscled, hyper-fit, confident, shamelessly narcissistic, and sexually excited 25-year-old Aussies, Rhea and I smiled thirstily at each other for a few moments, and checked each other out with guilt-free, exciting enjoyment.

And then, as if we were engaging in another wrestling bout, Rhea and I literally charged at each other again, this time completely naked and clearly hyper-aroused and pulsating with sexual energy and lust.

As well as being turned on by Rhea's incredible physique and bad-ass attitude, I was also admittedly excited about fucking someone famous, which had only happened to me once before.

Several months previously, I'd had an amazing threesome with Anjali Rao, a 47-year-old former CNN journalist and brief star of the trashy Australian reality TV show "The Real Housewives Of Melbourne." [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Anjali Rao Threesome"]

I'd also ejaculated in the hair of TV star, podcaster and radio host Abbie Chatfield while she was measuring my cock as part of a saucy on-air radio interview [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Shows Abbie Chatfield"], but that barely rated as a sexual experience.

As I rushed toward WWE star Rhea Ripley with my rapidly engorging cock swinging and my muscles pumping, I knew that my previous brush-with-fame experiences wouldn't come close to what was about to transpire here.

No sweet, warm, sensitive encounter, Rhea and I literally slammed into each other at full force, our muscled bodies clashing together like two out-of-control boulders.

Though I'd gleefully been dominated by Rhea and Gale, I now wanted to assert myself and make sure that I enjoyed the WWE star in the ways that I'd so frequently fantasised about.

I kissed Rhea Ripley's strong neck passionately, as my half-erect cock was forced up against her flat and toned stomach.

I kissed Rhea on the mouth hungrily and ran my hands over her hips, and then felt the marbled tightness of her silky smooth butt.

Rhea responded with equal excitement, rubbing her hands heatedly all over my muscled back and taut glutes.

The WWE star thankfully returned my hyper-aroused, messy kisses with lip-mashing enthusiasm.

We continued to kiss, and eventually fell down onto the softness of the wrestling mat with a thud, ready to explore each other's bodies.

I laid Rhea down in front of me, and the WWE star spread her arms up over her head, revealing her totally smooth armpits.

I kissed and licked Rhea's breasts, circling my tongue around her areolas and sucking on her sensitive pink nipples, which prompted a quiet moan of obvious pleasure.

As the WWE star writhed and gently moved her body, I licked my way down Rhea's flat, hard stomach, and eventually pulled up at the waxed wonders of her crotch.

I slowly spread the WWE star's smooth, muscled, tattooed legs as wide as I could. They moved apart with ease, and I instantly felt how powerful they were.

With her legs spread deliriously wide, Rhea's entire vulva was completely exposed, her lips appealingly pink and fleshy.

"Eat it," Rhea moaned. "God, eat it...get in there."

I bent down and moved my head between Rhea's muscled thighs. I carefully parted her glistening labia, and then dropped my face right into Rhea's crotch.

With increasing sexual excitement, I slid my long tongue into the aroused WWE star, licking hungrily around her waiting lips.

"Fuck, yeah," Rhea whooped. "That's it, Matt...eat it!"

I excitingly found the WWE star's clit, and tongued it teasingly. I traced around her swollen labia, kissing and licking them in turn.

Rhea aggressively thrust her moistening crotch right into my eager face, pushing hard with her powerful body.

Rhea was getting increasingly wet with every flick of my tongue, and I couldn't help but feel incredibly satisfied about sexually pleasing this strong, beautiful, potent goddess of a woman.

Rhea writhed and moved erotically, and thrashed her hips aggressively in response to my tongue and lips.

I was desperate to make Rhea climax. I didn't imagine I'd ever get to fuck a WWE star again, so I wanted to make this time count.

"Oh, fuck," Rhea moaned. "You're right on it, Matt...you're all over it."

Even though I'd made the wise choice of jerking off twice earlier in the day, I was so excited that I was still worried about blowing early, and not getting Rhea off.

I continued to lick the WWE star towards an orgasm, with the aim of not fucking her until she was well and truly on her way. I was fully erect and ready to go.

As Rhea's moaning and writhing intensified, I pulled my face out of her wonderfully wet crotch, and quickly grabbed her by the hips.

I lifted Rhea's muscled butt up towards me, and violently drove myself into her with a loud, ugly groan.

"Oh, fuck," Rhea grunted as my enormous cock drove her lips apart. "It's huge..."

Rhea's fingers dug into my back as she pulled me in tighter. The WWE star then grabbed my butt and squeezed it with her powerful fingers.

Rhea kneaded the muscular flesh of my butt, and forced me deeper into her. Our hard, taut, naked bodies pounded into each other.

I drove my cock into Rhea harder, and I then started to pump away forcefully, ramping up the speed of my strokes.

Unlike every other woman that I'd fucked, Rhea felt just as strong and sturdy as me, so I didn't have to treat her carefully. I slammed my cock into the WWE star with everything I had.

"Fuck me, bitch," Rhea moaned while I rammed into her again and again, working up a tight, fast rhythm. "Don't fucking stop."

Rhea's body felt incredible underneath mine. There was no give or softness in her muscular physique, and -- apart from her soft, warm pussy -- there was nothing to sink into, like with other women.

Rhea Ripley was still amazingly sexy and womanly, but this was a very, very different - and incredibly hot - sensual experience for me.

Everything I touched and everywhere I went was firm, rigid, tense and taut. I'd never felt anything like it before, and it was blowing my mind. I sensed the beginnings of an orgasm shuddering through me.