Oz Beach Boy's Blue Christmas

Story Info
Matt turns his sad Xmas around with some rebound anal sex...
6.7k words
4.41
11.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is an entry in the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted male exhibitionist in his twenties) working through his break-up with his girlfriend Odessa Prince by indulging in a little anal sex with his beautiful Latina neighbour, Lizet Contreros. This story features CFNM, female-of-male body worship, fellatio and anal sex. Mild "ick factor" warning: my female lead character has a pimply butt, which plays something of a part in the story. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This (back-door) entry: "Anal".

---------------------------------------

It was Christmas time in Sydney, Australia. I was standing drunk and naked outside the door of my beautiful South American neighbour Lizet. I was holding my underpants and a bottle of champagne in my right hand. I took in a deep breath and then gently knocked.

"Hola, Matt," Lizet said, opening the door after a brief pause, obviously not bothering to look through the peephole. "Merry Christmas...oh, my god...where are your clothes? Matt! Desnudos! What is this?"

The gorgeous Lizet looked me up and down curiously and excitedly, her big brown eyes wide in shock and obvious delight as she took in the sight of my heavily muscled bare torso. Lizet's eyes really locked, however, on my incredibly long, enormously thick, and uncircumcised cock. Lizet gave me a warm but very obviously confused smile.

"Matt, I am always happy to see you," Lizet said quietly, "but why are you at my door naked? Did anyone see you? I can't believe this!"

"Lizet," I said, my voice ever so slightly slurred, "you said that if I ever broke up with Odessa, I should come and knock on your door straight away."

"Ci, ci...I did say that," Lizet responded with a giggle, "but I thought you'd be wearing pants. Matt...did you break up with Odessa?"

"Yes...yes, I did," I replied, and Lizet smiled at me sympathetically.

"I am sorry to hear this, Matt...Odessa is a very beautiful woman," Lizet responded sympathetically. "You must be very sad."

"Yeah...yeah, I am," I responded. "Sorry...I'm a bit of a mess."

"Come inside," Lizet said softly, and then put her hand on my bare shoulder, ushering me inside. "If my neighbour Gladys sees you, she will grab your pee-pee straight away and drag you into her apartment. She would make you her sex slave! She is 82 and loves young men...you would never be seen again!"

"Thanks, Lizet," I said, and walked into Lizet's neat, clean, tastefully decorated apartment, which had exactly the same floorplan as mine.

"I am very happy to see you...I am always happy to see you naked too," Lizet said with a giggle. "What a sight...you are like a Christmas gift at my door!"

"Merry Christmas," I responded, and handed Lizet the bottle of champagne, quickly transferring my underpants to my left hand. "I hope you like champagne."

"Oh, ci," Lizet responded with a smile. "I love champagne! And Moet too...that is very generous, Matt. Can I have your underpants too? That would be an even better gift."

"Oh, sure," I replied in surprise, and handed Lizet my black Calvin Klein fitted boxers, effectively denuding myself completely. "I've been thinking about you a lot...and I've been thinking about your offer too."

"Well, ci...my offer definitely still stands, Matt," Lizet said, smiling as she placed the Moet in the fridge with her right hand and twirled my Calvins around absent-mindedly on the fingers of her left. "As I said, Matt...you are welcome to do whatever you like to me. I am very attracted to you sexually. My body is yours to do with as you please, Matt."

"Oh, my god," I muttered. "My Christmas just got a lot better."

Right up to that point, it had been one of the bleakest, most depressing and, yes, heart-breaking Christmas periods I'd ever experienced...a truly Blue Christmas. After several utterly delightful months together, my first ever girlfriend, Odessa Prince, had ended our relationship in the weeks leading up to the festive season. I was crushed.

Truly gorgeous in every sense of the word, I'd grown very, very fond of Odessa, and I thoroughly enjoyed the closeness we shared. I'd never had a remotely serious girlfriend before, and the sense of support and companionship that Odessa offered me was wonderfully affirming. We'd developed a real bond relatively quickly.

Even though we got along very well, and we had a wonderful sex life, I always knew deep down, however, that there was a looming likelihood my relationship with Odessa wouldn't last too long. Considering the near seismic faults in my personality, I was thankful that we'd actually managed to remain together for several months, and that we'd had a truly lovely time in each other's company.

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist in my twenties who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Exhibitionism Essay"]

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time.

All of that, however, was well and truly parked as soon as the beautiful Odessa Prince and I embarked upon a relationship. She wanted us to be monogamous, and even though I knew it would be difficult, I agreed because I was so incredibly taken with her. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"]

On our first date, Odessa demanded complete honesty from me about my sex addiction and my past sex life, and I had always answered her questions truthfully...often to my detriment. Sometimes, I could hardly believe what I was saying myself when I detailed my off-the-wall sexual experiences.

A number of factors collided to slowly, surely rip our relationship asunder. The continuing revelations about my very, very sordid sexual history plagued and concerned Odessa. Though she was open-minded, my reveals about cross-dressing, being pegged, chained, stripped, and gang-banged by women, along with the often very lurid admissions of my various forms of exhibitionism, had provoked a sense of real disgust in Odessa.

Odessa's opinion of and fondness for me seemed to dissipate with every new revelation about my sexual history. I'll never forget the look of mortified shock on Odessa's face when I admitted to her that I'd actually stripped and jerked off for a dying eighteen-year-old girl (and her mother and sister) while doing volunteer work at a hospital the year before. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Fulfils Xmas Wish"]

Though I'd proudly remained completely faithful to Odessa during our relationship, she almost treated these admissions like I'd been cheating on her. Odessa claimed that she wanted to know everything about my sexual history, but so often when I obliged, she responded with anger. It was a sad, unsustainable pattern.

A very enjoyable threesome with Odessa's beautiful Irish redheaded friend, Sinead Sweeney [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Threesome"], caused another major fracture in our relationship. Though Odessa had initiated the threesome, she almost instantly regretted doing it. Odessa and I had gotten a little kinky in our time together, and I often sensed that she didn't like what our relationship was awakening in her.

With the threesome, we'd really crossed a line. Though we'd done some kinky things with other women [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa At Nude Beach"], it had always been on a look-don't-touch basis. By actually engaging with someone else sexually, Odessa and I had taken our relationship into very different territory.

Ever since the obviously ill-advised threesome, Odessa had been decidedly distant from me, drawing away from me emotionally. Though we'd continued to have very enthusiastic sex, something had definitely shifted between us. Our relationship was starting to crumble, and it had been a horribly uneasy time.

Then, when Odessa's mother -- who lived in Tempe, Arizona in the US -- was finally and devastatingly diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease after a lengthy battery of medical tests, our relationship was pretty much ended for us by this horribly sad and tragic development.

Odessa immediately began packing and planning to relocate to Tempe, Arizona to care for her mother, justifiably and understandably prioritising it over everything else in her life. When I offered to go with her and relocate too, however, Odessa responded with a flat no.

"I need to do this on my own," Odessa said. "I'm going to care for my mum...I don't know if having my sex addict boyfriend with me will help."

It was a cutting, cruel and unfair comment, and it sliced me right to the core. I was devastated. I pleaded with Odessa to reconsider, and asked her to at least allow me to come to Arizona with her for an initial visit. I thought that once I was there, I could pressure Odessa to reconsider the situation and allow me to stay. I wanted to help and support her. Again, Odessa said no.

My offers at maintaining a long-distance relationship were also sensibly denied; there was no way I would be able to remain faithful with Odessa living far away in Arizona. She knew it, and deep down, so did I. It wasn't an option.

"I'm so, so fond of you, Matt," Odessa said with tears in her eyes. "You're a really sweet, beautiful guy. It's been so much fun, but you've awakened a few things in me that I don't like...and I just can't deal with some of the things you've done. It's all just too much for me...especially now."

"Surely we can figure something out," I pleaded. "We can make this work...please, Odessa."

"No, Matt," Odessa responded. "I think it would be best for the both of us if we just ended it."

I ultimately accepted Odessa's decision, and we promised -- as the cliche goes -- to remain good friends. I was determined, however, to actually make that a reality, and I promised Odessa that I would indeed stay in touch with her regularly.

I was deeply concerned about Odessa making the big move to America, and also taking on the huge responsibility of caring for a sick parent, and I needed to know that she was okay. I might have been a bad partner, but I could definitely be a good friend. I cared deeply for Odessa.

Odessa had been instrumental in helping me learn the identity of my father, who had always been a complete mystery to me. Sure, he turned out to be a former American porn actor currently serving several life sentences for multiple murders and robberies in the US, but he was actually, yes, a really good guy, and I had Odessa to thank for the fact that he was now in my life. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Looks For His Father"]

I took Odessa to the airport, and we said our tear-filled goodbyes amongst the hanging Christmas decorations. As was somewhat typical of our slightly kinky and unconventional sex life, we both laughingly made the sincere promise that we would masturbate often while thinking about each other. We kissed and hugged passionately, and I watched, devastated, as Odessa Prince walked off to catch her plane...and walked out of my life.

I cried for hours when I got home, and wailed over the phone to my best friend and one-time foster sister, Darby Hamilton. She consoled me, and did her best to pull me together, but I was totally messed up.

While everyone around me seemingly got ready for Christmas, I got drunk and masturbated continually to the various sexy videos I'd made of Odessa when we were together. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos"]

I'd been very excited about spending Christmas Day with Odessa, Darby and Callie Jessup, who was a close friend of Odessa's and also now Darby's lesbian partner. We'd been talking about having a great day at Darby's house with her friends, and it was shaping up to be a very special festive season indeed.

Instead, while everyone was out drinking, carousing and doing their Christmas shopping, I was alone in my apartment, drunk, naked, and frequently covered in my own semen after clumsily whacking off while thinking about how much I wanted to lick every inch of Odessa's beautiful womanly body. I was so angry and messed up I even kicked over my small Christmas tree in a fit of immature rage.

This Christmas period was a disaster for me. Though desperately worried about Odessa and her mother, I tried to push it all to the back of my mind and move on. I was looking for a distraction, and my default position on that front was sex. I thought I could fuck my way out of the pain, and I carefully weighed up my options.

I fixed myself a drink in the kitchen, and ran through my possibilities. I could hit the beach and see if I could successfully pick up someone. It was early evening and very warm, so the beach would still be littered with swimmers and sunbathers.

People were usually jovial and friendly around Christmas, and I thought I might be able to strike up a conversation with a woman on the sand, or hit up one hanging around outside the beachside pubs in my area. That was certainly an option.

Alternatively, I could contact my gorgeous Melbourne-based TV producer friend-with-benefits Montana Makepeace for some cam-sex. We always had a lot of fun together [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Anjali Rao Threesome"], and she told me I could get in touch with her whenever I wanted to.

Another hot between-the-sheets option was fifty-something Dominique St. Clair, a stylish and very attractive divorcee that I was having casual sex with before I got together with Odessa. Dominique was great in bed [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Meets Schoolgirl's Mum"], and she'd introduced me to some of her friends too, which had been amazing.

Montana and Dominique were both beautiful, exciting women, and they'd both told me to message them if I ever broke up with Odessa. They would have been perfect assistants in relieving me of my nasty case of the Christmas blues. I seriously considered all of these very sexy options.

And then, as I looked wistfully out my kitchen window, I saw Lizet walking into the entrance of her building opposite mine. I could see her big, voluminous butt jiggling beneath the loose, thin fabric of her summer dress as she walked. Her large breasts moved just as sexily. I was instantly aroused. I wanted to fuck Lizet...and I wanted to fuck Lizet in the butt.

Lizet was one of a group of female neighbours who enjoyed watching me at our apartment complex's shared swimming pool. I'd seen her staring at me in my Speedos, and the look of lust in her eyes as she checked out my huge bulge was plainly obvious. Lizet liked to parade around in a skimpy g-string that showed off her wonderfully round, but very pimply, butt.

Lizet's slight case of butt acne, however, was certainly no major problem. Her long dark hair, big breasts, and very pretty face more than made up for that relatively minor physical trespass. I love all types of women, and it takes more than a few butt pimples to turn me off. I wanted Lizet...and I wanted her bad.

Lizet, along with several of my other female neighbours, had already seen me naked. With my very willing cooperation, Odessa had hilariously and sexily ripped my towel off at our apartment complex's shared swimming pool, revealing my nude body to everyone there. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Pool Prank"] Lizet's excitement at my denuding was very, very obvious.

A couple of months previous -- on Halloween Night, to be exact -- I'd encountered Lizet on the way to see Odessa, as they lived in the same building. Dressed in a very, very sexy little devil outfit, Lizet had not been backward in coming forward, so to speak, when we passed each other in the elevator.

"I am always happy to see you, Matt," Lizet had said teasingly. "I never forget Odessa pulling off your towel at the pool...aye, papi! You sexy, sexy man...if you ever break up with Odessa, you come see Lizet. My home is 8A...you knock, I answer for you. I let you do whatever you want to me...anything, papi."

With the memory of Lizet's very sexy offer racing through my mind, I watched her enter her building, and made my decision. I opted to knock on her door in the nude to hopefully sweeten the deal for the sexy Latina. Hopefully, that would get her in the mood immediately...

Smiling drunkenly, I quickly peeled off my clothes, stripped down to my Calvin Klein underwear, grabbed a bottle of Moet from the fridge (I always keep a bottle chilled just in case I have company), and made the very quick, barely clothed journey from my apartment building to Lizet's.

I made it down my elevator and out the building without being seen, but as I crossed the car park area, a convertible full of twenty-something women drove slowly by, and its occupants all gave me a very long and wholly unashamed once-over. I smiled at them drunkenly and kept moving.

"Merry Christmas, sexy," one of the girls called out as the car drove off. "I'd like to find you under my tree."

"He's already been unwrapped...I wouldn't mind unwrapping what's left," shrieked another voice. "I'd love a look at those jingle balls."

"And it comes with a bottle of champagne too," laughed another. "The perfect man for Christmas!"

I move quickly through the foyer of Lizet's -- and formerly Odessa's -- building, jumped in the elevator, and hurriedly pressed the button for Level 8. I looked at myself in the elevator's mirror, and frowned. I should have done some push-ups before walking over, but I looked good enough to fuck...or I at least hoped.

When the elevator hit Level 8, I quickly walked out and then hurriedly looked around. Once I was sure there was nobody in the immediate area, I quickly pulled down my underpants with my left hand while holding the chilled bottle of Moet in my right. I gave my huge cock a few quick tugs, but it refused to engorge at all, obviously the result of all the booze I'd stupidly consumed. Still, I felt like I was ready to go. Knock, knock, knock...

"I can do whatever I want to you?" I asked Lizet, who stood smiling in front of me. "Anything?"

"Ci, Matt," Lizet replied, her big breasts heaving under her light summer dress, and her cleavage on delightful display. "My body is yours...it is all yours."

With a big, broad smile, Lizet pulled her light cotton dress down over her breasts, and then pushed it with some difficulty over her big, curvy hips. Once she'd worked it down, Lizet then let her dress drop onto the floor over her thick, short legs, where it puddled around her ankles. The beautiful Latina stepped out of the dress and then kicked it aside.

Her skin the colour of milky coffee, Lizet stood comfortably in front of me in just a black, silky, lacy bra and g-string. I could very happily see the fleshy heaviness of her breasts, the broad expanse of her thighs, and the soft rolls of skin that settled around her mid-section. I could also tell from the skimpiness of her g-string that Lizet had her crotch waxed smooth and free of hair.

Lizet's big, brown eyes shone with excitement, and her thick, dark lips parted broadly in a smile to reveal her large, perfectly straight teeth. The gorgeous Latina's hair hung long and wavy down past her shoulders, and she wore large, gold hooped earrings, and a gold necklace with a small cross around her neck. Lizet was a profoundly attractive and very sexy woman.

12