All Comments on 'Oz Beach Boy's Blue Christmas'

by MyBareTorso

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All of the “see such and such story” is very distracting and in a disturbing way, like references in an academic paper, which it certainly is not. It would, in my view, work better if, you listed them at the end, saying “for background, please read…” Otherwise, we’ll written.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso5 months agoAuthor

Thank you for taking the time to read, and for your thoughtful comment. All I can say to this is that these stories take a while to write, and ideally, I'd like them read by as many people as possible. The in-story self-promotion is the only way I can see to do that, plus I like to let readers know there is more depth and backstory there if they would like to explore it. Again, thank you for your comment, it is much appreciated. PS This story had more of this as usual, as I was trying to wrap up a lot of story elements.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyBareTorso@MyBareTorso
Based in Sydney, Australia, I am a male who loves lounging on the beach and getting naked for groups of women whenever I can. Though I write across categories, ALL of my stories are CFNM-driven and feature my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character Matt, a handsome, heavily muscled...