Oz Beach Boy's Blue Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it you would like to do to me, Matt?" Lizet asked.

"I...I...I'd like to, um...I'd like to fuck you in the butt," I said, slightly embarrassed. "You've got a beautiful butt. I watch you at the pool. I think about your butt a lot."

"You do this?" Lizet asked, and pumped her right fist up and down. "While you think of my ass?"

"Yes," I replied after a long pause. "I do...I have done that many times."

"Ci, I like that," Lizet said, smiling. "That turn me on...you doing that while you think of my ass...I like it."

"You're very sexy," I said. "You're hot, Lizet."

"You can't fuck me in the ass with that," Lizet said, and pointed at my flaccid cock. "You have a limp noodle. Too much drinking for you. Drink make you soft."

"I know," I said, frowning. "I've been drinking too much lately."

"You need to stop," Lizet said naughtily. "Hard cock more important for you. Lizet get it hard for you, ci?"

"Oh, okay," I replied, smiling. "Yes, please...that would be great."

With no hesitation, Lizet dropped my underpants onto the ground, and moved toward me. The beautiful Latina's big breasts jiggled in their supportive bra as she dropped to her knees. With a big smile, Lizet grasped my limp cock, peeled my foreskin back over my big, purple cock-head, and then rolled it down my long, veiny shaft.

Lizet used her expert right hand to stroke me back and forth a few times, teasingly running her long fingernails around my cock-head's base, and then down the frenulum. I felt myself slowly engorge. Thankfully, I'm very easily aroused, which seemed to be outplaying my drunkenness.

Lizet looked up at me, smiled, and then took my gently throbbing cock-head into her wet, welcoming mouth. The gorgeous Latina then slid her lips down my shaft, taking in as much of my massive cock as she could. I groaned quietly, and my legs tensed with pleasure and excitement.

Being in Lizet's sweet mouth was an absolute thrill. I couldn't deny, no matter how guilty I felt about it, that it was great to be with another woman after so many months of sexual exclusivity with Odessa. I was back out there...and I was getting massively aroused.

As I threw my head back with delight, Lizet continued to work my shaft, her thick, wavy, dark hair swaying back and forth as her head bobbed up and down. Increasingly excited about my new sexual partner, my cock got harder and harder with every stroke of Lizet's lips until it was at rippling, pulsating full-mast. My throbbing cock hilariously filled Lizet's sweet mouth completely, her lips spread wide to take it in.

I watched with sensual joy as Lizet enthusiastically slid her full lips up and down my stiff, twitching shaft. After a few more strokes, the gorgeous Latina was obviously satisfied with my level of rigidity.

Lizet dragged her lips back off my throbbing cock, and released it with a loud, slurping pop. My stiff cock bounced and bobbed embarrassingly in the air as Lizet got up off her knees carefully.

With a dirty smile, Lizet sensually ran the long fingernail of her right index finger around my left nipple, teasing it and then pinching and tweaking it. She then ran her finger across my marbled pecs, down my deeply corrugated abs, through my small thatch of man-scaped pubic hair, and then up and down the length of my raging boner.

"It looks like he's ready to play," Lizet said sexily. "He wanna play with my ass, ci?"

"Ci, senorita," I responded drunkenly and stupidly. "He wants to bury himself in there."

Lizet stepped back from me and smiled. She raised her arms and ran her fingers through her thick, wavy, dark hair, revealing her silky-smooth armpits, which had been waxed or lasered to utter perfection. I have a real thing for armpits, and my cock embarrassingly twitched and gurgled pre-cum when I got a good look at Lizet's perfect under-arms.

Lizet then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra with both hands. With the back clasp suddenly popped, the weight of Lizet's freed tits pushed her bra forward off her shoulders, and she then shrugged it down her arms. Lizet's big, gorgeous, olive-skinned breasts tumbled out as she slid her bra right off, and I gasped in utter appreciation.

Lizet's tits were big, brown, and sexily fleshy with large, round, dark-brown areolae and nipples. Lizet casually tossed her bra onto the floor next to my discarded Calvins and her dress, and then smiled at me. Now nearly nude, Lizet was getting me very, very hot.

"You like, ci?" Lizet asked and then cupped her hands teasingly under her big tits. "You like my tits?"

"I fucking love your tits," I replied with so much enthusiasm that Lizet giggled. "They're fucking incredible, Lizet! They're beautiful. You're amazing."

Lizet smiled at me wickedly, and then slowly turned around, giving me a good, long look at her butt. The Latina wiggled her rear-end sexily from side to side, making its soft flesh jiggle and shake and bounce. I gazed in absolute wonder at Lizet's big butt...and my cock got even harder.

In just the tiny lace g-string, almost Lizet's entire butt was visible. Like the rest of her body, it was the colour of milky coffee. Lizet's butt was big and round and soft and beautifully curved, and its skin was fleshy, heavy and dimpled with cellulite. It was also dotted with pimples...some were big, red welts, while other smaller ones had actual whiteheads. Lizet's butt was a bit of a mess, but it was far, far, far from being a deal-breaker.

"You like my ass?" Lizet asked, smiling over her bare shoulder. "My culo?"

"You've got a great butt," I replied. "Before I hooked up with Odessa, I used to just lie down at the pool and stare at it for hours. I was transfixed."

"I know that it is not perfect," Lizet countered. "I have a fat culo, and it has pimples on it. Some men no like, ci? That's why I swim and lie in the sun...I hope the sun will dry the oil in my skin, and help clear up my butt. I don't know if this works...they are still there. I have a big, fat, pimply culo. Lo siento."

"It's nothing," I said, turning to show Lizet the big, discoloured birthmark on my shoulder. "We've all got blemishes. Fuck it, Lizet...you're hot...you're fucking hot!"

With her back still to me and her glorious butt on display, Lizet rolled her tiny g-string downward until it was over her considerable cheeks, and then let it flutter to the carpet below, whereupon the beautiful Latina carefully stepped out of the tiny little knickers.

Smiling gorgeously, Lizet then turned around to show me her completely waxed vulva, which was devoid of all pubic hair. The beautiful Latina modestly pressed her upper thighs together, but I could still see the top cleft of her labia, which sent me wild.

Then, with a very dirty smile, Lizet turned around again, and then slowly got down on all fours on the huge, luxurious rug spread out across her living room floor. Lizet stuck out her butt and spread her legs a little, giving me a slight view up her hairless butt-crack, and a few brief glimpses at her actual anus. I shivered with excitement, and Lizet looked back at me over her bare shoulder. The beautiful Latina smiled.

"Fuck me in the ass, Matt," Lizet commanded breathily. "Get inside my culo with that thing!"

"Do you have lube, Lizet?" I asked. "I don't want to dry-fuck you...I'm too big...it would hurt."

"Aye, papi," Lizet responded. "Always...it's in the bathroom cabinet."

With my cock swinging and flopping around ridiculously, I almost ran into the bathroom. I ripped open the doors to the wall cabinet, and spotted the lube immediately. I grabbed it and ran back into the living room, where Lizet was thankfully still on all-fours with her butt protruding sexily into the air.

Lube in hand, I lowered myself down onto my knees, the plush fabric of the thick rug pleasing and comforting against my skin. I moved slowly forward on my knees until I was positioned right behind Lizet's big, beautiful, pimple-covered butt.

Kneeling behind Lizet, I popped the top on the lube, and then poured a liberal amount of the gel into my right hand. I then smeared the lube deep into Lizet's butt crack, working it in with my fingers. I squeezed out another huge glob and then spread it from the inside of Lizet's crack out to her cheeks until her entire butt was wet with the glistening gel.

I smeared the oil all over Lizet's butt cheeks, even though that wouldn't really help when it actually came to me arse-fucking her. I ran my hands all over the fleshy softness of Lizet's butt cheeks. The dimpled skin was far from smooth, and it even felt a little coarse, particularly where it was red and raised with clusters of acne bumps.

I ran my fingers very gently over Lizet's butt pimples, smearing the lube all over them, lightly brushing them, but always being careful not to dig my fingers in too much or make any forceful contact with my short fingernails. Lizet moaned quietly as I ran my hands and fingers all over her slightly ravaged arse.

"That feels nice, Matt," Lizet said with a groan. "Sometimes they hurt...you are very gentle."

"I love touching you...everywhere," I said quietly.

I then applied another wad of lube into Lizet's crack, literally penetrating her with my fingers, just to make sure she was completely greased. I worked my oil-covered fingers right inside Lizet's rectum, feeling her insides and smoothing the passage completely. I applied another wad of gel onto my fingers and then slid them into Lizet's rectum again, prompting a loud, throaty moan.

Lizet's butt-hole felt pinched and tight, so I wanted to make sure that it was lubricated enough to accommodate my enormous cock. I squeezed out another glob of gel and worked that right into Lizet's anus until the beautiful Latina was pretty much a greasy, oily mess.

"Ay, dios mio," Lizet muttered quietly. "So much lube...I feel like you could slide a baseball bat up there!"

"I want it to feel good for both of us," I responded. "I want this to be nice...and sexy."

The first woman I'd ever had anal sex with was a true veteran when it came to butt-love, and she really schooled me in the art of it. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Back Doors Survey Girl"] Ruby Sanderson told me that the key to mutually enjoyable anal sex was plenty of lube, and I'd made sure to grease my anal partners up thoroughly ever since.

Keeping with tradition, I squeezed out another big wallop of lube from the tube, and then rubbed it vigorously all over my big, stiff, throbbing cock. I even smeared lube all over my low-hanging, hair-free ball-bag as an added precaution.

With Lizet's entire butt area and my twitching cock now well and truly lubricated, I moved slowly toward the beautiful Latina from behind. I placed my hands firmly on Lizet's big, curvy hips, and then pushed my cock slowly between her greasy butt cheeks, letting my stiff cock sit for a few moments in anticipation. Lizet moaned.

Lizet let forth with a series of high-pitched yelps as I separated her butt-cheeks with the gentle force of my cock, which I very, very slowly slid into her. I felt the sensitive head of my huge cock pressing against the tender, puckered entrance to Lizet's butt-hole, and then slowly, carefully parted its tender flesh as I pushed in deeper.

"Ay, dios mio," Lizet muttered quietly. "Ay, dios mio...you're up my culo."

I pushed forward slowly and gradually with my cock, and I felt Lizet's greased-up butt-hole opening up further and further. The tight flesh separated and spread, and I continued to push forward, my cock going deeper and deeper into her. Lizet's tight little anus stretched more and more until my cock-head and the top of my shaft were buried inside her.

I thrusted gently with my hips, pushing my cock deeper into Lizet's wonderfully slick and happily yielding butt-hole. Still thrusting slowly, I drove my huge cock in as far as I could, and Lizet grunted and groaned, almost like she was picking up a heavy bag of groceries.

My enormous, rock-hard cock was right up Lizet's delectable arse, and it felt fucking incredible. I love the intensity and perverse, highly arousing aspect of anal sex, and I was in my element with the very willing Lizet. This was fucking hot.

Lizet continued to yelp and moan, and enthusiastically pushed her big, fleshy, wobbling butt back against me. I slid my cock back and forth with greater speed, and we began slamming deliriously against each other, Lizet's wet, lube-slicked butt cheeks hot against my thighs. I let out a strange little groan of pleasure.

I slid back and forth into Lizet's butt again, literally slapping and slamming into her. I could practically feel the intense post-break-up pain and sadness leaving my body as it became drenched with sweat. The smell of body odour and hot, sweet sex filled the room, as did the sounds of our moans and groans.

Lizet and I were enjoying the moment, and delighting in the feeling of our bodies sensually colliding into each other. Despite still being drunk, I was incredibly aroused, and I soon felt that all too familiar orgasmic rush surging through me. My body twitched and my moaning became more intense. I was compelled to shoot my load into Lizet's butt, but I wanted to do the gentlemanly thing.

"Lizet," I said breathlessly. "I'm coming...I'm coming. Do you want me to pull out?"

"No, papi...come in my culo!" Lizet commanded breathlessly. "I don't want your milk all over the rug. Is expensive! Shoot in my culo! Is okay, ci? Come in my ass!"

I drove my cock into Lizet's butt-hole even harder, and the noise of my body slapping against hers was almost deafening. Lizet squealed, almost as if she was in pain, and I got a little worried that I might have ripped her. I certainly didn't want to hurt this beautiful woman, but I was right on the edge, and I knew I'd be done very soon.

"I'm gonna blow!" I yelled. "I'm...aaargh!"

I let out a high-pitched scream. Ropes of semen finally exploded forcefully out of my cock, blasting right up Lizet's tight, stretched, highly stressed arsehole. I felt another thick stream of semen shoot from me and then another final surge, all finding a very happy home in Lizet's very sweet rectal passage. I gasped and breathed heavily in the throes of orgasm, the intensity literally draining from my tensed body.

"Oh, fuck," I said quietly. "Fucking hell. I just came."

Very, very carefully, I drew myself back from Lizet, gradually and gently sliding my still firm cock from out of what must have felt like a profoundly abused butt-hole. I finally pulled back completely, and my cock slid right out of Lizet's back passage. The beautiful Latina let out a loud, unfettered moan of utter relief as I exited her.

I wiped around my cock with my hand, collecting as much of my errant semen as I could, and then wiped it across my heavily muscled chest. I felt my member deflating and slackening, a violent, feral beast now reduced to something more like a house-pet. I played absent-mindedly with my balls for a few moments.

Lizet and I then slumped down exhausted on the rug, sucking in deep breath after deep breath. I turned and kissed Lizet passionately on the lips, and she returned my kiss with equal enthusiasm. It felt truly incredible to be sharing a warm and wonderful kiss with a beautiful woman again.

Even better, we then embraced, our warm, naked, sweat-slicked bodies curling together sensually. I kissed Lizet with even more force and intensity, which she again returned. After a few delightful minutes, the beautiful Latina finally broke our kiss, drawing her luscious lips away from mine.

"That was amazing, Lizet," I said sincerely. "Thank you so much for letting me...do that to you."

"Ci, is okay," Lizet said with a smile. "That was fun. My culo is a little sore now though...you stretched my ass with your big thing."

"Oh, shit, sorry," I responded with concern. "Are you alright, Lizet?"

"It will be okay," Lizet said with a smile. "Don't worry...it's worth it, ci?"

"Yeah, okay," I said quietly, and moved in to kiss Lizet again, but the gorgeous Latina gently pushed me back.

"Matt, I want you to know," Lizet said somewhat gravely, "that I like you very much, and you are very, very sexy. I have thought about being with you for a long time. You have been in my fantasies."

"Oh, thanks...me too," I responded. "You're beautiful and sexy...your body is amazing."

"Matt, I need to tell you," Lizet continued, "that I don't want you for a boyfriend. You are still sad from Odessa...this would not be a good thing for us. It would not work."

"You're right," I responded. "I think you're right. I know it wouldn't be a good idea at all. I'm still pretty messed up. It wouldn't be fair on you."

"But Matt, for tonight, you are welcome to stay here with me," Lizet said warmly. "I can see you are lonely and upset. Stay here with me...for Christmas time. Everyone is so happy...we can be happy together for tonight, ci?"

"That would be amazing, Lizet," I said, deeply moved. "I would love that. Thank you so much."

"You can cry on my shoulder, Matt," Lizet said, smiled wickedly, and then sexily placed her right index finger on my bottom lip, "but we can have sex again too...we can have sex all night long."

And we did exactly that. I took incredible pleasure in going down on Lizet for nearly an hour, making her scream wildly with tongue-induced pleasure through multiple orgasms. We had sex in a variety of positions, in every room of Lizet's apartment, both of us climaxing repeatedly, our bodies covered in sweat and each other's internal fluids.

With a big, broad, wicked smile, I gleefully rimmed Lizet, and anally penetrated her again. We slept, and then awoke to have sex again...and again...and again. It was a wonderfully sensual, highly arousing night, and I enjoyed every single hot and sexy second of it with the lovely, uninhibited Lizet.

We talked, and laughed, and embraced too. We also drank the entire bottle of Moet. I learned that the wonderfully named Lizet Contreros hailed from Venezuela, and had been in Australia for a few years, where she very much enjoyed her rewarding but often difficult job as a disability support worker. The owner of a big, warm heart to match her incredible butt, Lizet Contreros gained much of her pleasure through helping people.

Lizet had a big family back in Venezuela, and she was really missing them at Christmas time. She was lonely, just like me. Lizet was a sweet, warm, lovely, comforting woman, and I was very, very happy that I'd knocked on her door with my serious case of the Christmas blues.

The beautiful Latina was an enthusiastic, attentive and uninhibited sexual partner who really knew how to have a good time...and how to give and receive sensual pleasure. With her soft, sexy, pneumatic body -- and big, curvy, gorgeously pimpled butt -- Lizet Contreros had successfully turned my Blue Christmas into a very Hot Christmas.

Thanks for reading!!! Happy Holidays to all the readers!!!

12