Oz Beach Boy's Byron Bay Surf Sex

Story Info
Matt nudes for Byron beach teens...and gets lucky!
8.8k words
4.65
8.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a CFNM sex story featuring female-of-male body worship and very mild humiliation, along with various male/female sex acts. All of the characters featured and mentioned are over eighteen. Though some parts of this story actually happened, it is essentially a work of fiction.

------------------------------------

It was a clear, bright, wonderfully warm day in Byron Bay. I was on a deserted stretch of beautiful beach, and I couldn't wait to get naked and feel the hot sun on my freely dangling cock and balls.

I was dressed in denim shorts, a loose fitting button-up short-sleeved shirt open to the waist, aviator sunglasses, and a new straw cowboy hat I'd just purchased at Prairie Man, a very cool stall at one of Byron's funky outdoor markets. I had Speedo Aquashorts on under my clothes.

I was on the third day of my four-day sojourn in Byron Bay, and I was having the time of my life despite being slightly hungover.

Just the night before, I'd gotten drunk with two horny sixty-something women, and we'd enjoyed a sloppy, boozy threesome in their messy hotel room. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy And Byron Bay Oldies"]

The day before that, I'd been sexily propositioned by the amazing Arlo Moon, a gorgeous hippy street performer who lived in the bushes by a remote stretch of beach, and we fucked on the sand in the shade under the trees. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Byron Bay Hippy Tryst"]

As a 25-year-old, sex addicted, exhibitionist Aussie male always on the hunt for consensual sex of any kind, the famous tourist town of Byron Bay has pretty much been the libidinous gift that just keeps on giving.

Back home in Sydney, I like to get naked in front of willing women at the various secluded bays and rocky ocean-side areas not far from my home.

I'm tanned, tall, muscular and freakishly well hung, so my exhibitionist adventures have yielded more than a few boner-inducing opportunities.

Byron Bay, however, offers up even more exciting possibilities than Sydney. There are beaches crowded with gorgeous women, as well as secluded stretches of coastline where you can get gleefully naked. At night, people noisily party into the small hours.

As I walked up the deserted stretch of beach, I noticed a large sun umbrella with a few people crowded around it off in the distance.

As I got closer, I very happily realised that it was actually a group of three women around the sun umbrella, and even better, there were no guys to be seen.

I gazed out at the crystal clear ocean and its gently rolling waves, and then caught a quick glance over at the women as I passed casually by. They looked to be only in their very late teens, so I had to be careful.

I don't get naughty with girls under eighteen, or married ladies either for that matter, so I wanted to investigate a little further before stripping off my gear and jumping into the water with my cock and balls swinging.

I walked a little further up the beach, and when I was at an appropriate enough distance away so as not to be intrusive or intimidating, I dropped my bag and towel, and then quickly pulled off my shirt.

I looked over at the three young women around the sun umbrella, and decided to go with an approach that had frequently worked well for me back in Sydney.

I tilted my stylish new cowboy hat back off my face, adjusted my aviator sunglasses, and then walked bare-chested toward the three girls.

As I got closer, the three girls looked at me with slightly confused smiles on their youthful faces. I tipped my hat and smiled at them warmly, pretty much positive that they were at least eighteen.

"Hey, girls, I'm Matt," I said in the friendliest tone I could muster. "How are you? Enjoying the day?"

"Yeah, we're having a great time," said one of the girls while also slyly checking out my heavily muscled torso. "We love it here...the beach is so quiet and beautiful."

"It's an incredible place," I smiled, and then pointed back toward my towel and belongings. "I'm sitting over there...um, I was just wondering, would you ladies be offended if I sunbathed nude?"

"Um," smiled another of the girls hesitantly. "Aaah..."

"If it's a problem, I'll keep my Speedos on, all good," I said quickly. "I know the official nude area is way further up the beach at Tyagarah. I really don't want to offend or upset you, so just say the word and the Speedos will stay on."

The girls all smiled at me, and then looked at each other with hilariously animated facial expressions as they attempted to wordlessly come to a decision about what to do with regards to my suggested and requested nudity.

"That's okay," said one of the girls -- a beautiful redhead -- with a wide, gorgeous, gap-toothed smile. "We're all adults here. We're not offended by a naked man...go for it. Get some sun on your nether regions, brother."

"Um," interjected another of the girls with a concerned look, "you're not going to, um...like, you know, play with yourself, or anything?"

"Oh, no," I laughed immediately. "I just want to get some sun. I don't like tan lines, you know? I'll go for a swim too, so you'll probably see my nude body on the way to the water. Is that okay?"

"Yep, that's okay," smiled the gap-toothed redhead. "We can always close our eyes if we don't like what we see...but you look damn fine, I must say."

"Well, thank you," I said. "I appreciate it. If you change your mind, just let me know, and I'll cover up straight away."

I walked back to my gear, and I could hear the three girls giggling softly behind me. They didn't appear to be disturbed by my request to get naked.

Back in Sydney, I often ask women if they're okay with me getting naked at the secluded bays near my home, and they're usually fine with it.

Most people don't like to appear prudish or uptight, and getting the okay to strip off makes me feel comfortable knowing that my nudity is not offending anyone. When I expose myself, I like women to find it funny or sexy, and not frightening.

When I got back to my gear, I quickly dropped my shorts, and then undid the drawstring on my Aquashorts. I noticed the three girls sneakily looking over at me while they were talking to each other, and I smiled to myself. I loved every second of this.

I slowly slid my Aquashorts down over my muscled thighs, and let them drop to my ankles. I kicked them off with my right foot, and stood completely nude in the bright sunshine, instantly feeling a sensation of great warmth on my sensitive member.

My enormous cock hangs at an outlying, near unnatural 23cm flaccid, and I felt it swing around joyously in the fresh sea air. I then walked down to the water, and my cock flopped around wildly, slapping comically against my legs. My big, heavy balls heaved away beneath it.

I looked over at the three girls, who were clearly and loudly laughing while talking to each other, obviously amused by my nude body and near-ridiculously sized cock.

I gave them a cheeky, gentle wave and a smile, and then threw myself into the cool ocean water as their girlish laughter continued in the distance.

I swam around for a few minutes in the refreshingly cool water, and then strutted out of the surf, natural shrinkage making my cock only marginally smaller.

I brushed my wet, longish, brown hair back off my face, and used the opportunity to flex the bulging muscles in my chest, mid-section and arms.

I intentionally moved my hips from side to side just a little, which made my gigantic cock swing and sway dramatically against my muscled thighs.

I was a ridiculously narcissistic exhibitionist, and I just couldn't help myself. The three girls seemed to be enjoying my naughty little show.

I dried off, spread out my towel, and then eased down onto my back, leaving my cock and balls fully exposed. I propped myself up on my elbows, and drunk in my beautiful surroundings. I felt instantly at peace sitting beneath the sharp blue sky and next to the rolling waves.

As surreptitiously as I could, I stole a few glances over at the three girls. I saw smoke drifting up above them, and then smelled the unmistakably fragrant odour of marijuana wafting on the air.

The obviously stoned girls' laughter increased, and I noticed them stealing constant glances over in my direction, as well as even pointing at me a couple of times.

With the warm sunshine caressing my nude body, I played it cool, but I became increasingly convinced that there was a possibility of this situation sexually escalating.

I seriously considered walking over to the girls and trying to strike up a conversation, but I was still concerned about offending or intimidating them. The beach was deserted, and I didn't want them to feel uncomfortable.

The girls smoked and laughed for another ten minutes while I soaked up the rays, happy with my new cowboy hat, which effectively shaded my eyes from the sun.

Getting increasingly hot, I slapped on some low-protection sunscreen, paying particular attention to my cock and butt, theatrically slathering the greasy lotion all over them.

I'd had a distressingly sunburnt cock, balls and butt before, and it really hurt, particularly during sex. I didn't want that to happen again.

As my hands glided over my body, rubbing the sunscreen into my skin, I noticed the girls paying even greater attention to me.

I had upped the sexual ante, and they were now practically watching my every move, obviously relaxed from their smoke, and less inhibited.

Once I was done with the sunscreen, I tossed it into my bag, and lay back on my elbows again. Just as I got comfortable, I saw the beautiful gap-toothed redhead get up and start walking toward me.

As she approached, I got a better look at her body. Dressed in a vintage-style purple one-piece floral swimsuit, the gorgeous young girl was tall and lean with small breasts, a lightly curved butt, and long, supple legs.

A true sun-kissed ginger, her straight, shiny hair was a beautiful shade of light orange, and it hung prettily down past her smooth shoulders.

Her pale skin was covered in a light smattering of freckles, which were sexily dotted over her arms and across the top of her modest breasts.

While a huge pair of retro-style 1970s black sunglasses covered her eyes, the young girl's features were subtle and almost regal, while her lips were alluringly big and plump.

The cute gap between her front teeth just made her even sexier. In short, this young lady was a real looker, and I desperately wanted to get something going with her.

"Hey...Matt, was it?" the girl asked once she was closer to me. "How's it going?"

"Yeah, I'm Matt," I replied. "It's going great...the water is amazing. Were you girls having a smoke over there?"

"We're pretty buzzed, yeah," the gap-toothed redhead giggled and looked right at my cock. "I'm Daisy...Daisy Daniels. Hey, do you want to hang with us? You look a bit lonely here all by yourself in the nude. We've got another joint if you want to have a smoke with us."

"Oh, wow," I smiled. "That would be great."

I was ecstatic. I loved girls, and I loved girls with weed even more. I quickly stood up, picked up my towel, and then reached down to grab my gear and bag off the hot sand.

"Oh, that's okay," Daisy smiled, and started to walk back to the big sun umbrella. "You don't have to get dressed...you can hang with us naked, man. That's cool."

Clad in just my cowboy hat and sunglasses, I slung my towel over my shoulder, and then picked up my bag and gear anyway.

My clothes had been stolen at a beach-side rock pool in Sydney just a few days before [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Epic Nude Run"], and I didn't want to leave my stuff unattended.

With my cock swinging, I caught up to Daisy, and we chatted casually as we walked over to her friends. I explained that I was on my second last day of a brief vacation in Byron Bay, and Daisy cheerfully informed me that she and her two friends were there for three glorious weeks.

The trio of girls had finished high school the previous year, and they were enjoying a well-earned, paid-for-by-the-parents holiday in a large, beachfront apartment. The three girls were up from Adelaide in South Australia, a smaller capital city that I was yet to visit.

"Hey, ladies," Daisy said when we arrived back at the umbrella. "Matt's accepted our invitation...he's going to hang with us."

"Matt, I've gotta say, you have got the biggest penis I've ever seen," one of the girls said while slowly shaking her head and looking directly at my naked crotch. "It's fucking insane...it's like something out of a ridiculous porno."

"Nice, Sienna," Daisy said curtly. "That's a nice way to welcome Matt and make him feel comfortable...staring at him and talking about his willy! Geez, girl..."

"Well, he's fucking naked," Sienna giggled. "How could I not mention it? It's like the elephant in the room..."

"...or the elephant's trunk, you mean," laughed the other girl wildly, very happy with her joke.

"It's okay," I smiled. "I know it's big...it usually gets a response like that. I'm used to it; I'm not offended."

"Matt, this is Lou and Sienna...we all went to high school together," Daisy offered and waved her hand casually at the two girls.

"Hi, Matt," they both said in sing-song unison and waved at me cheekily. "And hi Matt's enormous penis," Sienna added with a laugh. "And hi Matt's big balls and hot butt," Lou continued the joke.

"Come on, girls," Daisy pleaded with her clearly stoned friends. "A bit of respect, huh?"

"Okay, okay," Sienna giggled. "But he's so cute...come on, you've been talking about him and checking him out for the last half-hour, Daisy! You weren't being so respectful then! Some of the stuff you said...fucking hell! What you wanted to do to his bum..."

As the amusingly caught-out Daisy went visibly beet-red with embarrassment, I laughed to myself and quickly checked out her friends, Sienna and Lou, who were both wearing enjoyably revealing bikinis and looked very good indeed.

Sienna was Anglo-Aussie and had long, dark, straight hair, high cheekbones, and thin lips. Her eyes were hidden behind a pair of stylish white designer sunglasses, and she wore a huge sun hat.

Clearly confident, Sienna was curvy with mid-sized breasts, and her bikini showed off a lot of very sexy cleavage. She had flawless olive skin which was sexily beaded with sweat from the hot sun.

Considerably shorter and smaller than her two friends, Lou looked to be of possibly Malaysian or Indonesian heritage.

She had straight black hair pulled back in a pony-tail, and a big, warm smile. Like her friends, she was wearing dark sunglasses, and had beautiful cappuccino-coloured skin.

Her breasts were small, and she was a little thick and soft around the mid-section, but Lou was an undeniably sexy young woman.

I would very gladly have fucked all three girls with absolute relish, either one at a time, or all together, or in any other combinations they might have suggested.

I like unmarried adult women of all colours, shapes, ages and sizes, and Daisy, Sienna and Lou offered a wonderful selection of physical variety.

"Well, girls, where should I sit?" I asked with a smile as Daisy's obvious embarrassment at being caught out slowly subsided. "Where do you want me?"

"Matt, I think you should plonk your big willy, your bulging muscles, your dangling nuts, and your cute bum right down next to Ms. Daisy Daniels," Sienna smiled cheekily. "I've got a boyfriend at home in Adelaide, and Lou's saving herself for marriage, so it's look-but-don't-touch for us. Daisy's your best bet, mate. Okay?"

A once again blushing and embarrassed Daisy sat down gracefully on her large, patterned beach towel and gently patted the patch of sand next to her, motioning for me to sit down.

I spread out my large beach towel, and then dropped down, suddenly even more conscious of how completely and utterly naked I was.

"My boyfriend wouldn't like me talking to a naked man, let alone sitting next to one, so you stay right over there, big boy," Sienna giggled. "I don't want that anaconda anywhere near me!"

"Don't worry, Sienna, I'll keep a safe distance," I smiled, sitting cross-legged with my cock and balls hilariously sprawled out on the warm sand. "Are you really saving yourself for marriage, Lou?"

"Yep, I am," Lou smiled. "I come from a Muslim family. We're not super religious, and I'm not a total stiff...I smoke weed and drink, but I don't fuck guys...not yet, anyway. That's too much. A stud like you probably thinks that's lame."

"No way," I smiled. "I like people to do whatever they're comfortable with. Sex is a totally personal thing, and everyone is different. I don't like being judged, and I don't judge anyone either."

"Cool, man," Lou smiled. "How old are you, Matt? I think you're a bit older than us...we're all eighteen."

"I'm actually 25," I smiled. "So yeah, I'm a bit older than you guys. Is that cool?"

"It's okay," Sienna giggled. "Daisy really likes older guys."

"Sienna!" Daisy growled at her friend good-naturedly, and then looked over at me with a sultry smile. "It is true though...I do like older guys."

Though somewhat demure and far less forthright than Sienna, the delightful Daisy Daniels did appear keen to get something started with me.

The gap-toothed redhead continually looked over at me, and constantly bit on her lip and chewed on the ends of her long orange hair. She smiled shyly at me again and again.

"I really like muscular men too," the appealingly coquettish Daisy said, getting even more flirtatious. "You've got a great body, Matt. You must work out all the time."

"Yeah, I do," I smiled. "I work out every day."

With surprising confidence, Daisy then reached out and ran her warm right palm all over my marbled pectoral muscles, rubbing my smooth, waxed skin and clearly enjoying the firmness of what she was feeling.

The gorgeous redhead then ran her trimmed fingernails down the deep ridges of my abdomen, and just brushed the top of my small thatch of man-scaped pubic hair as she pulled her hand away. Sienna and Lou giggled at their friend's audacity.

"Your six-pack...your chest...it feels incredible," Daisy said quietly, and then looked me up and down with a sly smile. "You're so hot...and so naked."

"Thanks," I replied, as Sienna and Lou giggled. "You girls are very beautiful too. You look great in your swimsuits."

"Thanks, Matt," Daisy said. "You're a real sweetheart."

"Oh, my god," Sienna shrieked suddenly, obviously just remembering something. "It's Natalie's birthday today. A bunch of girls were going to JJ Verdi's to celebrate. We should Face Time the group and give them a look at Matt in the nude!"

"Oh, my god," Lou howled. "That would be hilarious! Let's share him round! We'll show them his dick!"

"That would be really cool," Daisy quietly giggled, and then rubbed my bare chest again. "That would be so funny. Would you do that, Matt? I know it's a bit embarrassing and demeaning, but Natalie would love it."

"We could run the camera down your body, and then finally reveal your dick as a surprise birthday gift," Lou giggled. "This will be so funny! Get your dick out for the girls!"

"What do you reckon, Matt?" Sienna asked. "Are you up for it? You're obviously not shy..."

"That sounds great," I replied confidently. "Trust me, I've got no problem whatsoever with a group of young ladies seeing me naked. Let's do it."

This idea had me extraordinarily aroused. It was sexy enough that I was completely nude in front of these three young women at the beach, and now a whole bunch of their friends were going to see me naked too. I was ecstatic.

I'd had a lot of fun on cams before [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy And Vid Chat Cowgirls"], and I was looking forward to the enchanting sound of female laughter when Daisy's friends saw me nude.